Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Light and Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Light and Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Light and Darkness   Light and Darkness EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:10 pm

ok new fan fic bascally based around break, sharound, ocs and other ph characters lol i'm too lazy to give a summery 👅

oc characters:
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Light and Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light and Darkness   Light and Darkness EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Light and Darkness

Chapter One

Just another day at the Rainsworth Mansion, Sharon sits drinking Tea and turns to Break who hasn’t touched his tea or cake the truth is Break has a lot on his mind after someone one very close to him disappeared a week ago, around the same time as Vincent Nightray left for France for a week.

Sharon: Break if there’s something bothering you can talk to me about it, it’s unlike you to leave cake

Break: it’s nothing milady really

Sharon; no break I know fine well something is bothering you

Break: you really want to know milady

Sharon: yes I do want to know

Break: well someone I really care about has disappeared she been gone for a week I’m really worried that something has happened

Sharon; wait this girl is she like your girlfriend

Break: no she not, she’s well she’s my daughter she’s only seventeen years old I really don’t know what to do, some thing tells me that filthy sewer rat has kidnapped her

Sharon: (stands up from her chair) WHAT YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER, WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THIS

Break: (sweat drops and slowly backs away from Sharon)

Reim walks in

Reim: miss Sharon I just heard Vincent Nightray has returned from France

Break gets up and runs out the door

Sharon: BREAK WHAT THE

Sharon runs after Break

Reim takes his glasses off and cleans them

Reim: I wonder what’s up with Xerxes he hasn’t been himself all week, ahh that’s right I have a date with Clara tonight she’s going to introduce me to her parents (faints for being so nervous)

Out side Sharon has lost sight of Break

Sharon: Where did Break go, this is just getting pathetic

Sharon starts running again to see if she can find Break, but bumps into a young teenage boy who has the same hair style as break and same colour, and has red eyes in fact he looks like break but with two eyes.

Sharon: wah there you are Break what’s getting into you

Kevin: I’m sorry you must of mistaken me for my dad, I’m Kevin Xerxes also known as Kevin Rengard

Sharon: Wait your Break’s son, I didn’t know he had a son

Kevin: yeah I am, my dad doesn’t really bother with me much actually we don’t really get along so I’m guessing your Sharon Rainsworth right

Sharon: yeah, how did you guess

Kevin: I heard all about you from the stories my dad told my twin sister, how about you come inside for some cake and tea, I’m sure my dad will be back ever since Alicia went missing he’s been looking for her and trying to find clues where she is.

Sharon: Sure I’d like to have tea with you, I have to say your defiantly more nicer then you dad (tires to not blush)

Kevin: Yeah I’m nothing like him, I just look like him, so what type of cake would you like I like to bake so I can make your favourite

Sharon: Oh I like strawberry short cake

Kevin: ok then I shall make you some follow (goes into the Xerxes house with Sharon)

Sharon: (looks at the paintings) wow what beautiful paintings who did all these

Kevin: oh my mom and sister did, they both love to paint my mom paints a lot of rabbits and my sister does cats

Sharon: so that explains all the rabbits and cats

Princess: meow (head butts Sharon’s dress)

Sharon: aww what a cute kitty (picks up princess and hugs her) what’s her name

Kevin: her names princess, my dad got her for Alicia’s sixteenth birthday (busy cooking)

Sharon: aww she’s sooo cute

Main while at the Nightrays Break stands at the door waiting for someone to answer

To Be Continued
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

Light and Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light and Darkness   Light and Darkness EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Well, this is a nice fanfic, I've never thought of the idea of Break having a family (specially children), it'd be nice if you continue (I'm curious to know who the mother must be and how is Kevin's twin) The way you write remembers me of theatre scripts. x.x
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Light and Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light and Darkness   Light and Darkness EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:57 pm

lol i actually forgot about this fic i'll try andd update it tomorrow after college Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Light and Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light and Darkness   Light and Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Light and Darkness
Page 1 of 1