Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure (18+)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Sasha: sad onion

Will: zzz!

Toby: *swallows a pill on accedent while flipping through the air*

Sharon: BREAK nani!! thats gross your a grown up come on onion

Vincent: laughing *laughing at break*
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Sophie: *hugs Vincent's hips and swats the pills away from him* Master is beautiful without gravity.
Cheshire: *snorts at Sophie* yeah, right XD
Santi: *is bored with Sasha and leaves everything floating around the shuttle*
Loren: *holds Sakura away from the bleach*
Starlight: *bats at a very important wire, causing the power in the rocket to shut off* ...oops.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Joey: i urg (presses the button and everyone ends up at the mens toilets)

joey runs into one of the toilets, break does the same

Echo: um i think break and joey swollowed those pills that make you pee the bottle split back int rocket

Mia: i never seen a naked guy before hm question fox (gives suneka a tummy rub while stearing at some random guy pee on the wall) what do yoiu call that thing (points at guys manhood)

Rey: i heard your in love with joey kaia, i'm so happy for you both Very Happy heres let me show you this since your old enough (pulls a book on romance out her bag and shows kaia pictures of a male and felmae kiss and stuff and decribs everything to her)

Break: i can't stop peeing Shocked

Joey: me either Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Toby: daddy do i use the toilet or should i go outside No hurry cause i just wet myself No

WIll: *falls from the celling to the ground because now there is gravity* THUD zzz!

Sasha: sad onion

Sharon: ewwww this place is gross silent how do men GO in here ill!
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Santi: *peeks at Break and Joey* OH MY GOD!!! LOOK AT THOSE THINGS!!!
Loren: what? are they surprisingly large?
Santi: .. no. one's on the small side of average and the other is like.. nothing... *(this says more about santi's requirements for a sexual partner than it does about Break or Joey)*
Loren: ... *wipes his brow in relief and shrinks his pants a touch more*
Sophie: *kicks Sasha into a REALLY REALLY NASTY clogged toilet*
Cheshire and co: *all groom themselves obsessively and flee the gross bathroom*
Sophie: *cleans a spot around vincent so he is not in a gross area*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Break: use the toilet, i don't like it when you go out side, and oi i happen to be averege joey must be the small one heheh fox

Joey: WHAT crying fox i'm averege break shocked fox

Break: i know i was kidding hmph fox take a joke will ya through i am bigger then you

Rey: and here kaia is what people do to make babies (is explaining the book to kaia still)

Sakura: i'm thrusty (goes over to a toilet and drinks out of it)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Sasha: shocked fox NO SAKURA YOU CANT!!!!! *pulls her away from the toilet depsite the pain* sad onion you cant because toilets are evil....

Toby: Whaz it all just keeps comming out Shocked

Kaia: *looking at the book closely with rey* so the guy uses this thing? question and the girl uses these question

Vincent: Break is an idiot onion
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Sophie: yes, he is. *agrees with Vincent wholeheartedly*
Loren: *cleans Sakura off magically* stupid filthy disgusting dog... *boots Sasha back in the nasty toilet Miss Sakura, please brush your teeth. and don't do that. toilets are not for drinking. ever. *hands Sakura a toothbrush*
Santi: *cuddles Rolan*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Sakura: um ok Shocked (goes to brush her teath useing the toilet to spit in)

Break: this is getting annoying it wont' stop

Joey: sweat drop my legs are tired

Rey: yep thats right Very Happy also when it comes to sex and you don't want a baby the guy wears a condom Very Happy i'm sure joey won't rush you into sex unless you were ready and wanted it, also you'll know that your really love joey when your heart beats fast and you want to be with him, i feel like that around break Very Happy

Sakura: (brushing teeth and spits in the toilet)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:59 am

Sasha: dead

Kaia: Ok......is sex a fun thing? Vincent and alicia look happy when they do this....

Toby: look daddy i can write my name cute fox *spells out hims name in his pee in the toilet*

Rolan: santi lets go kill loads of innocent people later ok ^^
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:12 am

Sophie: *starts cleaning the rest of the bathroom*
Santi: how about right now? I hear people outside the bathroom! plus it's gross in here. *pulls out vorpal* you still have your gun?
Loren: Miss Sakura, don't use that toilet for anything.. it's probably got leprosy on it... *hands Sakura a bottle of water* use the sink, please. Like a proper miss.
Starlight: *comes back in and perches on the tank of the toilet* question ... Toby, why are you using a fishbowl for making filthy? That is what a litterbox is for!
Cheshire: *cautiously looks in and stands in a spot Sophie's already cleaned* this spot is clean.
Chessie's kittens: *perch on Cheshire* Daddy is clean, too. *all groom themselves (or each other)*
Suneka: *curls up on will's tummy* fox 14 *makes motorboat noises in her sleep*
Sophie: *is done cleaning the bathroom. it sparkles now.*
Loren: ... actually, I think you COULD use that toilet to drink now... *is amazed by Sophie's housekeeping*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:19 am

Sharon: awwww will and that kitty look so cute together love

Toby: because when your a human you pee in a fishbowl Very Happy daddy said i had to go this way cause he likes it better for some reason onion

Kaia: *pressing her boob into reys head looking over at the book*

Rolan: yes! its right here! *pulls out his gun*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:28 am

rey: well it is fun but i don't do it much because i'm shy you've just can't to becafrul on pregancy joey was raped three time and ended up with three kids i'm surprised he's over come his fear of girls well actually cosmo has two dads joey feel pregnant once after being turned into a girl so yeah thats why cosmo calls joey mama Very Happy i'm so proud of you and joey kaia (hugs kaia)

Joey: finally it stopped (comes out the toilet stall) that was embrassing sweat drop

Break: (comes out too) yeah well at least you didn't wet your pants like i did Shocked

Alicia: yeah dad and me and vincent find that funny i mean a man your age should be wetting himself heheh fox

Sakura: nah i won't drink from it sasha said it was evil that why i spat in it cute fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:37 am

Santi: good. we go! *runs madly out of the (now shining) bathroom*
Sophie: Master, I cleaned this place for you. do you approve of it? *wipes up a pawprint that Cheshire JUST tracked in*
Cheshire: *grooms his paws*
Suneka: fox 14
Spike: *runs after Santi* come ON, Rolan! I'm hungry! (again!)
Loren: ... ok, well, then why don't you come over here... I don't trust Sasha near you, either. *pats his lap, inviting Sakura to sit with him* I'll read you a book, too.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:48 am

Kaia: so I shouldnt do this to joey? question because hes scared of these *points to her breasts* Whaz oh no rey i showed them to joey back at the beach nani!! then he got a nosebleed!!! its all my fault i feel terrible crying fox

Toby: Im done Very Happy *spins out now that hes finished*

Vincent: yes it IS funny alicia laughing ah sophie you didnt have to clean the whole thing sweat drop but it does look nice.....

ROlan: 8runs after santi and spike*

Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:56 am

Joey: (over hears kaia and goes over to her) no don't worry about that kaia i'm not scared of thsoe any more of girls, i guess you could say i over come my fear after i meet you and well i'm not scared on having kids no more because i learned to be a parent over time cosmo was a real handful and she also helped me over come my fear Very Happy

Rey: aww joey thats soo sweet Very Happy

Joey: so how about it we take out raltionship slow for now kaia just intill your used to it Very Happy sure i'm still into men but i love you more then men so i won't let that get in the way Very Happy

Mia: awww sooo cute i never thought dad was soo romantic Very Happy

Cosmo: mama i need the bathroom but these are for the boys

Joey: um i have no idea what to do here um rey can you take cosmo to the girls toilets i can't go in there with me being a guy Neutral

Rey: sure i'll do that

Cosmo: opps too late i wet my panties No

-------

https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=296
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure (18+)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40