Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure (18+)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Random Adventure (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:19 am

Kaia: *pukes from seeing a corpse* (oh how kaia has changed....) Shocked so....much....blood.....

Will: shocked fox *runs over to alicia and helps rey to dump alicia in the hot spring*

Sharon: EHHHHH ALICIA!!!!!! no good its not healing her Crying or Very sad

Will: *falls to his knees* No way.... crying fox We couldnt make it.....

Vincent: *doesnt really feel like talking to sophie but knows he wont be able to shoo her away* fine....friends....

Sasha: *still kinda sleeping*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:24 am

Break: damit kevin what was that for i didn't do anything Shocked (has poop on his face now)

rey: wahhh noooooo ALICIA wahhh (cryies on will's sholder)

joey gets up

joey: what's happened nani!!

cosmo: sophie why did you let alicia kill her self sad onion

kevin: (igores break and get alicia out the spring) if where lucky we my actually have a chance on bring her back to life we just have to find and get to the right place

break: ALICIA nani!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY LITTLE GIRL (grabs vincent) WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER angry!!
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:28 am

Sophie: I really couldn't care less.
Loren: Miss Sophie, that was a bit harsh. *picks Alicia up easily and gets into the water with her, keeping her from drowning*
Sophie: Again, I really couldn't care less.
Cheshire: dead
Santi: I want to see the CHILD bleed, Kevin... you really are far too nice. *notices Kevin is actually a male, and goes back into promiscuous mode*
Loren: Sophie, I am hating my job right now...
Sophie: Loren, I told her it would be rude to slaughter herself. If you want to make Vincent and Break older, you'd better take my with them. I'm sick of being two feet tall.
Loren: yes, Miss Sophie. *looks mad as Break and Vincent grow up again*
Sophie's dress: *no longer covers its wearer's more... private... areas* ohhh, this is inappropriate... *takes one of the bridesmaid's dresses out of Santi's CC and puts it on*
Santi: HEY!! where did the competition come from? *referring to Sophie*
Cheshire: *wakes up* why is that woman wearing my todder daughter's dress? it doesn't fit her at all.
Loren: Miss Sophie, you need some tweaking if you want to compete with Santi. *fixes Sophie's bosom size* nose bleed much better!
Sophie: If you say so, Loren... I think you can be older than five, too...
Loren: Yes, miss Sophie. *gets out of the water, since the corpse is making him really hungry*
Cheshire: *sniffs at alicia's corpse* anything for me? please? I've been a very good cat... I deserve a few scraps!
Loren: *is no longer five. or feminine. but he's still definitely... androgynous*

----------------------
Spike: hi-YAH! *does what Rolan taught him perfectly again*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:33 am

Vincent: all these strange people i dont know keep telling me things *smacks break off him* I dont know that girl, sorry she died but its not my problem. I dont care. *evil glares*

Sharon: *crying in kevins arms* *speaking in between sobs* if there was only some way to have saved her

Will: crying fox

Kaia: Rey im scared fox 5

Sasha: *gets up* Luna lets go get hot dogs cute fox *totally cant read the atmosphere*

POOF
Vincent: *now an adult* Thats weird I dont remember comming here question Wheres alicia?
----------------------------------
Rolan: yeah you can try it sometime ^^ itll be fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:38 am

Break: shes in kevin's arms damit she killed her self because well i don't know i just know it's your fault Suspect

Rey: whe loren turned you and break into toddlers vincent, you dissed and were very mean to alicia she killed herself from a broken heart she even begged sophie to turn you back to a adult but she wouldn't

break: so it's her fault Suspect (sumons mad hatter on sophie just to scare her chain and cheshire)

rey: wait if we go back o that white fairy i think she'll help us

luna: no sasha this isn't the right time Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:44 am

Vincent: Im being accused from the man with S*** on his face onion *takes alicia into his own arms* why did you do this alicia.... *kinda trails off*

Sasha: how long until the right time? 5 minutes? 10 minutes? *doesnt get that alicia is dead*

Will: Rey are you sure we can just bring someone back to life? im not sure its that easy Crying or Very sad

Sharon: ill try anything I dont want Alicia to die crying fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:45 am

Sophie: *unfazed by the hatter* he can hurt Loren and my father, but poses no threat to me. *in a bored tone* Vincent, you HATED her as a toddler, so she killed herself. You didn't want her. Why would you want her anyways? She's gone cold. Move on.
Loren: Miss Sophie, with the utmost respect, you are a complete bitch. *inches away from the Mad Hatter*
Sophie: Shut it, Loren. I may be a bitch, but I own you.
Loren: *is compelled to be quiet by Sophie's order*
Sophie: Loren, I could also use some sort of weapon... I happen to like ivory. I don't care what skeleton you get it from, but there is a convenient one in the bottom of the pool.
Loren: As you wish, Miss Sophie. *is forced to turn Alicia's tailbone into an elegant sword and knife, since he's out of the Mad Hatter's range* will these do? I used bones she doesn't need, so if the spring happens to bring her back to life.... Break.... please don't kill me.. i had no choice...
Sophie: Thank you, Loren. *points it at Break* isn't it pretty, Hatter?
Santi: *has a new best friend, and would acknowledge this if she wasn't afraid of the Mad Hatter* Break... he can kill me...it ouwldn't even be painful... *faints*
Cheshire: *has disappeared to avoid eating Alicia and to get out of the Hatter's way*
Loren: *follows cheshire's lead*
Suneka: *is afraid of the Mad Hatter*

------------------------
Spike: how about right now?
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:52 am

Break; no and i can't beliece i'm saying this vincent use doremouse on this brat that let alicia kill her self bhefore we see this fairy angryfox

rey: we don't have time for this (presses button everyone ends up in wizard of oz at the white fairys castle) please miss can you save my daughter sad onion

white fairy checks alicia out and takes the sissors out her chest healing her

white fairy casts a quick spell on vincent

white fairy: ok since your her lover mr nightray all you have to do now is kiss her and it should bring her back to life

Break: ahhh i just thought sophie could it be you want vincent to your self onion
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:59 am

Vincent: *turns beat red* *mutters* it just HAD to be something like this didnt it *kisses alicia Deeply*

Sharon: evil fox look at that, we got vincent to blush laughing

Will: *trying to see if it worked*

Sasha: Excuse me fairy but do you have hot dogs?

Rolan: why do you have stuff on your face break hmph fox
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:04 am

fairy: what are hotdogs Neutral

alicia wakes up

alicia: oh grate it didn't work wahhh and vincent probley still hate me wheres the scissors i have to try again wahhh (gets up but stops) vincent your a adult again then again you probley think i'm a strager still and hate me heart broken

rey: alicia vincent does remember you and now but where all happy your back

break; kevin rubbed my face in someones poop and it's all over miladys dress, wait sasha must of pooped on milady nani!! rolan feel free to kill sophie for me (calls back mad hatter and chases sasha arounf the room)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:06 am

Sophie: I must admit, he is rather appealing... *fences with an imaginary partner* after all. he is good looking, and our personalities are not unsimilar. It would be a much better match than him and your infuriatingly simpleminded daughter, Break.
Santi: *afraid of the Mad Hatter* Break!!! I'm SCARED!!!
Suneka: *afraid of the Mad Hatter*
Sophie: *unconcerned by the Hatter* Break, you can put that away. All the Chains here have vacated.
Spike: *wants attention*

-------------------
Loren: Cheshire cat, if you like, I can fix your eyes.
Cheshire: *is interested*
Loren: It wouldn't be too hard. but I think you'd want to take that borrowed one out, first.
Cheshire: That would be painful, but a pair of eyes would be nice. It's hard to be a cat with no depth perception. And this eye doesn't fit right.
Loren: well, it's settled. want me to take the eye out?
Cheshire: It'll hurt Santi.
Loren: She's as deranged as my contractor.
Cheshire: That's my daughter you're talking about, you know.
Loren: don't deny it. your daughter is deranged. Erotic Fantasy Grade hot, but deranged.
Cheshire: I don't think Santi would enjoy having her eye plucked out.
Loren: what are you talking about?
Cheshire: We're not 'legal' as the Mad Hatter calls it.
Loren: ... so?
Cheshire: we don't have separation of sensation, like you do with your contractor.
Loren: right. *yanks out the eye*
-------------------------------------

Santi: *Howls in agony and clutches her eye, falling over*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:13 am

Sharon: Alicia if you were only there to see it laughing Vincent had to kiss you to bring you back to life and we got him to BLUSH yayz also that reminds me IF YOU EVER TRY TO KILL YOURSELF AGAIN ILL KILL YOU angry!!

Vincent: So your plan if Alicia kills herself.....is to kill her hmph fox

Sharon: *whacks vincent with her paper fan*

Vincent: owww.......anyways Alicia I dont know what really happened but dont do that again. I love you too much to lose you.....

Sasha: YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HOT DOGS ARE shocked fox *would explain but is being chased by break* Why are you chasing sasha run crying Sasha didnt do anything wrong

Sharon: ummmm sophie....Vincent is married sweat drop fox
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Break: (grabs sasha and rubs her face in the remaining poop on sharon's dress) never poop on sharon i have my face rubbed in it for no reason, you BAD DOG (continues rubbing sasha face in the poop)

kevin: dad, sweat drop i guess he doesn't remember

cosmo: ahhhh master sasha , break don't hurt her she didn't do it nani!! she was too busy playing with me

joey picks cosmo up

joey: who did that on sharon's dress any ways onion

luna: sophie would you like a belly rub if u were bad before, i don't hate you, my daddy said it's wrong to hate

rey: aww kaia (tickles kaia's tummy totally igoreing break)

alicia: (grabs tight on vincents arm and starts crying) never say you hate me again in toddler ok i was soooo broken hearted i really love you soooo much sad onion i just can't live with out you crying fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Sophie: *WTF? is she bipolar?* yes, yes, yes! cute *licks Luna like a cat*
Cheshire: I'll offer it back later... Santi, you're really loud. *backs away to where Loren is lurking*
Sophie: I would die if my human hated me... *being very affectionate to Luna*
Loren: I almost forgot Luna is Sophie's human... she's very catlike.
Cheshire: I wish she actually were a cat, like Spike is. at least Spike is more or less harmless.
Loren: I could arrange for that. she's never strictly told me NOT to turn her into a cat.
Cheshire: do it.
Loren: next time she frees me.
Cheshire: you aren't free?
Loren: Look at me. you and I are never free. Sophie's stricter than Santi. I'd love for her to be a cat. She wouldn't be able to bind me.
Cheshire: I'm free... hmph fox
Loren: ...Santi doesn't restrict you?
Cheshire: she either doesn't know how or doesn't want to... it was kind of a spur of the moment contract. She never looked into things like that. She's also likes cats.... do you think i should do something about my contractor?
Loren: *nods*
Cheshire: *pulls duct tape out of Santi's CC and puts it over her mouth*
Santi: *screams have been muffled into a disconcerting and loud whistle*
Loren: *rejoins the group* Why is Cheshire the only other Chain who makes good conversation around here?
Sophie: *giving Luna a weird amount of kitty loves*
Suneka: *sniffs her human, but Santi's noise hurts her ears, so she runs to Will*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Vincent: Alicia I dont hate you I never said anything like that sweat drop were you drinking again? sweat drop and its ok I love you so dont be sad....

Sasha: *being somethered in breaks poo* sad onion *cant get up cause break is too strong*

Kaia: *hugs rey* I love you rey ^^ Dont die please I would be so sad fox 5

Rolan: Santi santi!!!! want to see spikes new trick???? pick someone to do it on ^^

Sharon: *doesnt notice break or sasha* that reminds me....I need to clean my dress question fox

Will: Chelsea you have such a pretty voice ^^ Im sooooo proud of you ^^
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Luna: (gives sophie a tummy rub)

chelsea: hm dad i feel sorry for sasha she's haveing her nose rubbed in some elses poop Neutral

break: yeah dog this means never do that again to miss sharon Suspect (lets sasha go)

echo: break you know sasha never did that sweat drop

break: (cleans his face) look it must of been sasha she's the only one here that does her stuff where ever she pleases sweat drop

rey: don't worry i won't kaia Very Happy

break: so will learn to tain that dog to use the toilet Rolling Eyes

alicia: (sill hugging onto vincent not wanting to let go)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Santi: *would love to play with Rolan, but she's getting her eye ripped out*
Cheshire: Uhhh, rolan, why don't you show off Spike's trick on...
Spike: CHELSEA!!
Cheshire: ... while Santi watches... she's a little uncomfortable right now. *reinforces the duct tape over Santi's mouth*
Loren: Sophie would be so much better off as a cat.. look at her! a grown human woman, soliciting belly rubs from a teenager!
Cheshire: hmph fox belly rubs are good stuff, you know...
Loren: *looks at Cheshire like he's stupid*
Cheshire: *in a teasing tone* Bray-ake! Bray-ake! I've got something of yours!
Suneka: *sniffs what Cheshire has in his dripping hand*
Cheshire: no, Sunny, you can't have this...
Suneka: *walks away*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Sasha: Sasha is a good dog sad onion Sasha would never poop on Sharon sad onion This smells more like Break than anyone else....I think Break pooped on Sharon and blamed sasha.....Sasha is a good dog sad onion

Will: BREAK nani!! why would you do that!?!?! It wasnt sashas fault No

Kaia: *hugs rey* rey my head hurts pretty fox

Sharon: mrs fairy do you have a dress i could use sweat drop Mine is ruined......

Vincent: Im not going anywhere alicia sweat drop you can let go of me if you want Very Happy

Rolan: *takes the tape of santis mouth* Santi i want to show you somthing Neutral
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Break: (totally igoreing sasha and will) ahhh my eye can i have it back please cute loren could fix it in i'll pay you both back

chelsea: spike noooooooo i didn't do anything (gives spikes some fish to see if it will change his mind)

alicia: just alittle longer (hugging vincent)

rey: miss fairy i have a question can you fix kaia's head better she has headaches alot Neutral

fairy: here sharon i hope it fits (gives sharon a dress and casts a spell on kaia fixing her bad head) done but chance she'll still have headachs once in a while but the damege is gone

luna: (still patting sopie) aww loren in away sophie is half cat cause cheshire was born a cat and turned humen after he died so don't blame her

chelsea: awwww sasha (cleans sasha's face) can't believe break did that to you Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Sharon: thank you ^^ *goes to put the dress on*

Kaia: thank you ms fairy Very Happy *hands her a flower*

Vincent: you can hold me as long as you like Alicia ^^

Sasha: chelsea is sasha a bad dog? sad onion Sasha didnt mean to be a bad dog.....
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Santi: *whistling immediately crescendos into full out, horrifying screeches of agony*
Cheshire: *puts the tape back over Santi's mouth* yes... what do you know... I died because SOMEONE pricked my eyes out... Break, would you kindly help me take my anger out on our mutual enemy? *tosses Break his eye*
Loren: Want help with that, Break?
Cheshire: I can catch you now, maniac. I can see properly... want to test this?
Sophie: *loves her human*
Spike: *stops to lecture Chelsea* I don't like that kind. I only take fish properly prepared to flaky perfection then chilled and topped with beef or chicken or turkey gravy and served on crystal by my human with a saucer of warm milk. you're getting attacked. *attacks Chelsea much more effectively, but.. the fact still remains that he's a very small cat, so the damage is pretty minimal*
Suneka: *wants the food Spike was talking about (she recognizes certain words, as many cats do. Beef, chicken, turkey, fish, and milk are among these)*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Chelsea: sasha help me wahhhhh

Break: sure i'll help cheshire santi attacked me earlier for no reason (doesn't get the idea he peed on her as a toddler) ah thank loren i'd be happy to have two eyes again Very Happy

fairy: awww (takes flower (she really has become more behaved compeared to last time i saw her Very Happy

joey: so rolan i'm going to take you to the theme park soon you can kill the clowns there if you want i don't like clowns Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Sasha: sad onion *sees chelsea* *attacks spike* *has spike in her mouth and takes him outside and spits him out* *goes back over to chelsea* Is sasha a bad dog sad onion

Kaia: I dont think weve met before ms fairy question

Rolan: I dont like clowns either pretty fox theyre scary.......

Sharon: ummmm.....I dont think this dress suits me *comes out wearing a really sexy/sluty dress* that barley covers her bottom and his showing off alot of her chest*

Will: MAMA nani!! *faints from shock*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 pm

fairy: it's all i had sorry, ah kaia i don't think you'll remember me you see i helped you to be reborn cause in your past life you were out of contol and hurt alot of people, but now your a good little girl Very Happy (gives kaia a lollypop)

reim: nose bleed (puts his hand up sharon's dress pulling her panties down)

kevin: shocked fox (kicks reim out the window) YOU PREVERT angry!!

chelsea: thank you sasha (hugs sasha) igore break your a good dog sad onion
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Kaia: question fox uhhhh huhhh *doesnt really believe her* but that you so much for the lollypop Very Happy I am really lucky that i live a nice life with rey ^^ so im really happy Very Happy

Sharon: EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK nani!! *feels raped* emo

Will: Reim thats my mother nani!!

Sasha: *licks chelsea* I dont want to be a bad dog sad onion Sasha would never poop on sharon sad onion

Vincent: Ne alicia we could go somewhere just the two of us if itll make you feel better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure (18+)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next