Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Truth or Dare (18+)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:59 am

Vincent: (now sophie) well that didnt work onion I wasnt going to shoot him i just wanted to THREATEN him who knows apperently hes too much of a pansy for that though.... onion I wonder how long im going to be tuck like this?

Sasha: dead

Kaia: Mom do you want to hear about all the naughty things i did to will fox 2 He was ssoooooo good about everything and drank everything i gave him (though i DID force him) and then the cake was wonderful it was just the best love
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:45 am

Sophie: ... ok, Master. *bows deeply* Would you like your normal body back now? *snaps, switching Vincent back into his own body*
Loren: ... ok. *picks up Fai* are these noises normal?
Fai: *imitating Suneka*
Suneka: *conversing with Fai*
Fai: *giggles and sticks the toy back in his mouth*
Suneka: *purrs*
Cheshire: mmm... I think you're missing the spot... it's right... *puts Gil's hand on his own hip* ... there... *twitches his tail*
Santi: ... LOVELY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:03 am

gil: oh i get it *kisses cheshires hip*

alicia: sure tell me all albout it kaia in fact lets let echo hear too as totoure (ties echo to a chair)

echo: what did i do now Crying or Very sad

joey: dead
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:17 am

Vincent: *now in his body* Your so evil today evil fox I like it *hugs her*

Kaia: well then ill just go into the details as i show you the tape ^^ evil fox dont worry echo he was screaming your name until i shut him up with a few drugs ^^ they worked perfectly ^^ then shall we start ^^

Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:22 am

Sophie: ... I'll pass on that. Master, can I have my firearm back, or would you prefer to keep it?
Cheshire: *folds in half and licks the back of Gil's neck*
Santi:... lovely... flexy... lovely... kitty... gah- nose bleed
Spike: *STILL making out with Rolan's nostril*
Loren: ... anyways. Rolan, while you're waiting for your ride to the spiritual plane, truth or dare?
Fai: *wriggles*
Suneka: *squirms*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:39 am

Alicia: i have idea once we watch the video how about we post it on you tube evil fox

break: alicia your sure acting evil today sweat drop fox

echo: fox 6 kaia!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:43 am

Rolan: dare hmph fox though i cant do much since im dead

Kaia: but its ALREADY on youtube.....and all over the internet..... now shhhh were getting to a good part. you see this is where Will passes you but since hes still hard from the drugs i can keep going evil fox .....

Vincent: *tosses sophie her firearm back*

Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:14 am

Loren: ... go smack your grandmother's (fine) a-
Sophie: *catches her gun* LOREN!
Loren: ... haunches.
Sophie: ... *narrow her eyes at Loren*
Loren: *yelps and is tugged sideways*
Fai: *is poking Suneka's tummy*
Suneka: *likes this (sort of)*
Spike: *licking Rolan's nostril*
Santi: *watching Cheshire and drooling/nosebleeding*
Cheshire: *is flexy cat-boy*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:18 pm

alicia: wait you never used a condom kaia, then again your on the pill right question fox ah well sure a intreting video still

joey: dead

clara: joey (pokes joey with a hotdog)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Kaia: Nah its fine it ruins the effect.....though i DID have to gag him cause he kept telling me he wanted to be faithful to echo onion But its all good Very Happy Here i took the whip out....I just wish he was screaming....too bad he couldnt be with the gag on....stupid Echo look how you took away from our fun fox 6

Sasha: *instantly wakes up* HOT DOG!!!! cute fox *steals the hot dog and eats it* Razz mmmm yummy Razz

Rolan: so whats my dare hmph fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Loren: *sniggers and points at Clara* Go on. Smack that thing. *tickles Fai*
Fai: *giggles happily and bites Loren's thumb off*
Loren: HOLY CRA-
Sophie: *smacks her hand over Loren's mouth* My servants will not use foul language in front of my master
Loren: *points at his (missing) thumb*
Fai: *chews on Loren's thumb*
Suneka: *meows and creeps away from the thumb*
Sophie: *takes the thumb, replaces it with the soft toy (which is looking rather worse for the wear* and hands Loren his thumb*
Loren: ... ew... *holds the slimy thumb far away*
Spike: *now licking the inside of Rolan's ear* since Rolan is dead, can I eat him? that way he will always be part of me... and I'm getting kind of hungry...
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:14 pm

Clara: thats just sounds wrong loren why have rolan do a dare like that he should smack his mother kaia

joey: uh smack, rolan is to smack who Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Rolan: Well I guess this wont be bad since im dead already question And she DOES have a fine ass fox 8 *smacks claras butt a few times then runs back to spike* Its nice being dead because you know you cant die twice Very Happy

Kaia: Echo are you watching this *pokes echos head hard a few times* you dont want to miss this evil fox

Vincent: *bored* onion

Sasha: hot dog....soooo.......yummy..... Razz
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:32 am

Santi: ... why would he smack Kaia if he's smacking his mother? question I guess that since me and my best friend are so similar you SAID Kaia when you MEANT Santi! who knows but i don't want to be smacked... so he should smack his grandma!
Cheshire: *is suddenly rather done with being a loverboy and sits on Gil's feet* Gil-prrt~!! I'm hungry.
Loren: ... so sex makes you hungry, too? I thought I was the only one.
Cheshire: ravenous. *yawns and starts deciding who to eat*
Fai: *wriggles on his belly over to Vincent and starts chewing on his toe*
Sophie: *picks Fai up and puts him by Sasha*
Fai: *CHOMP!! on Sasha's nose*
Suneka: *watching Fai curiously while making distracted motorboat noises*

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:38 am

Joey: Santi clara isn't his mother kaia is, you made it sound like i cat a child with my own mother nani!!

Clara: hmph fox that hurt, and yeah santi kaia's rolan's mother she raped my son and gave birth to that evil thing (points at rolan)

Joey: mom it's not rolan's fault leave him alone nani!!

Clara: but it is true he's evil hmph fox

Gil: oh (steels a fish from samnti's CC and gives it to cheshire) there you go yayz
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Rolan: ok its my turn.....I guess i can go since my reide to heaven isnt here yet....truth or dare daddy Very Happy

Sasha: *pulls fai off her nose* sasha is not food Neutral Break is food *puts fai on breaks face hoping he'll eat him instead* Razz

Vincent: Alicia lets do something onion
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Fai: *hoots and pats Break's face excitedly*
Suneka: *hops onto Break's shoulder and licks Fai*
Loren: ... that cat is taking care of my baby. I think I should have an issue with this.
Cheshire: *swallows the fish* that's not what I was hungry for. I was hungry for something more along the lines of... *licks Gil's thigh*
Santi: I wasn't saying CLARA is his mom... I was saying I am his mom!
Sophie: *sniffs Alicia* Alicia, you smell like sweat and excrement.
Spike: *also sniffs Alicia* wash that before I eat it ok?
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:59 am

Alicia: (hits spike with vincent's gun) the only thing your eatting is sophie not me hmph fox lets go vincent and you no following us snob slut, you snob

Joey: dare Neutral

clara: um but you never gave birth to rolan santi don't you mean your rolans foaster mother sweat drop

break: (kicks sasha out the window again) stupid dog, i hate dogs

echo: i think clara thats what santi ment plush shes mothers rolan more then kaia does while kaia does nothing for him, also i need to come up with revenge for kaia Evil or Very Mad (plans everything in her diary)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Kaia: *snags echos diary with little effort* blah blah blah this is crap wcho Rolling Eyes if you really wanted to plot revenge you should do it better Rolling Eyes

Vincent: *gets dragged off by alicia*

Rolan: hmmmm......I dare you too.....praise me :3

Sasha: *falling out the window*
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Sophie: Yeah, right, worthless whore. I don't take orders from you. I'm following my master. *and so she does*
Santi: silly Rolan, you don't have to dare him to praise you! I'll praise you all day if you want me to! *launches into a HUGE speech about how great Rolan is and how he doesn't have to take notes this time around and how great he is and amazing and blah blah adoration blah*
Cheshire: *is grooming his paws while sitting between Gil's feet*
Loren: *dances around*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:58 am

Alicia: (kicks sophie out the room and locks the door and pulls a heave dress infron of the door and does the same to the windows) sorry vincent had to be done i find it rude of that sophie to always be with us when we want to be alone fox 6 i still need to get revenge on her with that dare and shes sooo going to hate it
------------------------------------------
Gil: cheshire why is sophie acting like a obessed fangirl around vincent, i find it rather scary sweat drop fox and truth is vincent doesn't like it when girls are all fangirl like with alicia it well it happened but yeah thought i'd say that. anyways here i got a girt for you (gives cheshire a big fish)

Joey: santi it's still a dare so i'm doing it any ways sweat drop fox where to start your such a good son to me, and i'm so happy your with me now even if your mother is a nasty women i still really care about you no matter how bad you are at time (blah blah blah blah) oh thats it Very Happy truth or dare sophie
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Rolan: you see santi I had to do it because *spotlight on rolan with a rose* I wanted just before i go into the after life, to hear just ONE praise from my father fox 5 so thats....thats...why.... crying fox *overdramatic tears*

Sasha: *still falling out the window*

Kaia: im not evil though question *is forceing echo to watch how she torchered will*
--------------------------
Vincent: ... ok then, whatever make syou happy
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Santi: *still rattling off praise after praise for Rolan*
Sophie: *is distracted* ... dare... *climbs up the wall and starts inspecting the ceiling* ... where is it... I know it's here... I PUT it here... huh... where...?
Cheshire: *eats the fish* ... i still want something a little more substantive to eat.
Loren: ... me too. I wonder if the Rainsworths have any pretty serving girls... fox 8
Cheshire: I don't care what it is... as long as it'll fill me up.
Suneka: *motorboat noises!*
Fai: *clinging to Break's shirt like a monkey*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:35 pm

joey: i dare you to wear nothing but vincents used underpants

Clara: JOEY nani!!

joey: what i thought i'd give her a dare she might like onion

gil: eh it should thats a really big fish i found question

echo: hmph fox stupid kaia i'm so dareing her this thing i have in mind hmph fox
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Sasha: *comes back alive somehow* Sasha fell into a crate of soft pillows Razz yay Razz

Rolan: he wants you in his pants old man (gilbert) hmph fox read between the lines. honestly why is my family so stupid....if only we were all as smart as santi is onion

Kaia: ahhhh will.....I should check on him....I hoped he didnt pass out from lack of nutricion..... ah well he could use the punishment who knows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare (18+)
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Hearts :: RPG-
Jump to: