Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Truth or Dare (18+)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Cheshire: but I don't want a fish... I want a human... *is actually legitimately HUNGRY*
Santi: *STILL doing a huge speech on how great Rolan is*
Sophie: ... fine. *slides down the wall, landing lightly* here, you want me to wear nothing but my masters underclothes? *unties her dress while facing the wall, revealing that she's ALREADY wearing a pair of Vincent's underpants. they do not appear to want to sty up.
Loren: *jaw drops* nose bleed
Sophie: *turns pink* Loren, I need my dress back. men who are not my master are seeing my skin.
Loren: nose bleed *hands Sophie her dress back, accidentally faceplanting into the side of her thigh* nose bleed
Sophie: *closes her eyes and turns bright red*
Loren: *chokes on his Chain collar and hands Sophie her dress* nose bleed
Sophie: *climbs up the wall and finds a panel that slides open on the ceiling* ... there it is. *climbs into the ceiling and puts the panel back in place*
Loren: nose bleed I'll be bag... *leaves*
Fai: *still clinging to Break*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Joey: sweat drop wow i never saw that coming sweat drop

gil: ok then (drags cheshire off to a bedroom)

clara: rolan if your calling us ideots you must be a ideot too hmph fox

joey: rolan where not all ideots well gil can be one and my mom well you know her she can't control her anger sweat drop fox
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Rolan: daddy your not an idiot Very Happy but your mom couldnt figure out how to open a door without help hmph fox

Sasha: now what? shes gone onion whos turn is it?

Kaia: bored.....I wanna see will and play with him crying fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Cheshire: *sets his jaw tight and surrenders to Gil rather emotionlessly*

-----------------------
Sophie: *carves a hole silently above Vincent and keeps an eye on things from the ceiling*
-----------------------

Santi: *goes on and on and on about how great Rolan is*
Loren: *returns* nose bleed
Suneka: *rubs around Break's ankles*
Fai: *CLINGS! (to Break)*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:13 pm

break: maybe you should take over sophies turn dog hmph fox

Joey: thanks rolan your the best son ever Very Happy (hugs rolan)

Clara: dam brat i hate that brat (going on and on how she hates rolan)
--------------------------------------------
Gil: so is this what your wanting (playing with cheshires hair)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Sasha: ok truth or dare stupid hatter Razz

Rolan: hmmmmm......*pulls a random lever and it makes a pot fall on claras head* ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usv2jouiwRU <- Like this XD )

Kaia: since when does sasha call break stupid hatter hmph fox i thought that was my dads thing *poking echo hard in her head*

Sasha: sasha doesnt know what it means but sasha is calling break stupid hatter because he is one Razz
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Santi: *has turned blue because she's been talking for several hours* and he- *cough* he's smart be- *wheeze* -cause huh-huh! *faints from oxygen deprivation*
Fai: *howls and smacks Break in the nose several times*
Suneka: *leaps to the cieling*
-------------------------------

Sophie: *watches intently*

------------------------------
Cheshire: hmph fox not at all. I said i am hungry. I MEANT I am HUNGRY. This is actually rather unpleasant. *is resisting the urge to eat Gil*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:42 pm

break: dare mutt also do you seriously enjoy being kicked out the window hmph fox fai feel free to hit the mutt (gives fai a lolly pop)

echo: that hurts you know straw head hmph fox

Clara: dead
---------------------------------------
Gil: wait i don't kill humens and make them food nani!! but if you want you can eat some of the pandora staff out side (points out the window)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Rolan: SANTI nani!! NOOOOO DONT DIE THEN ALL BE ALL ALONE wahhhhh ....oh wait im already dead.....Nevermind you can come if you want bye

Kaia: huh i couldnt hear you question your words are too worthless to get into my head *jabs echo harder*

Sasha: I dare you to stick your nose in a litterbox and breath deep Razz (worst dare a dog could probably think of) Razz
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Cheshire: FINALLY. I didn't expect you to get it for me... I just needed to make sure you weren't going to have an issue if I ran off for a meal. *jumps out the window*
----------------------------------

Spike: ... wow. what a horrid dare. You do realize that the litterboxes were all just cleaned, right? *rolls his eyes*
Loren: *was the one who had to clean them*
Santi: dead
Fai: *smiles, clinging to break with one hand and eating the lolly with the other*
Suneka: *falls off the ceiling*

Cheshire: *climbs back through the window looking much neater and happier and brighter and healthier than before* Much better. see? don't i look better groomed now? *wraps around Gil* and I don't want to literally eat you anymore... but... *licks Gil and purrs*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:22 pm

gil: um yeah i defently have to keep that in mind from now on Embarassed
------------------------------------------
break: fine (grabs clean littertry and smells it then puts it down) stupid dare Rolling Eyes truth or dare anyone

clara: dead

joey: i hope my mom will be ok

echo: fox 10
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Sasha: HA-HA stupid break had to put his face in a litter box Razz

Rolan: *kicks clara* STUPID WOMAN THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! I HOPE YOU DIE!!!! ....wait no.... I HOPE YOU LIVE SO I WONT EVER HAVE TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!!!!!!!! *goes back over to santi and starts reading from a bible to bless santis lost soul*

Kaia: your so boring break you should pick someone specific Rolling Eyes like go get my dad and get revenge on him evil fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Santi: ... Rolan, you didn't write that book, did you? it's very boring. please don't read it to ma any more...
Suneka: *jumps on Break's shoulder and licks his face*
Loren: ... through my extensive animal shifting abilities, I can tell you that Suneka says.... "dare".
Fai: *pats break's chest and eats the lolly*

Sophie: *super secret kitty spy girl!*

Cheshire: ... why would you need to keep anything in mind? *sits between Gil's knees and watches him intently*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:41 am

gil: because i don't know much about chain cats Embarassed
--------------------------------
break: ok i dare you to attack sasha for 10 minute while making motorboat noises Very Happy (gives sasha a nasty evil glare) by the way kaia i'm not going to bother with the sewer rat my main enermy right now is that mutt Rolling Eyes i think she'll go down vey easily if i used my full strengh on her who knows by the way here i got you something earlier (hands kaia a box with cake in)

clara: dead

Echo: *writeing her revege down in her diary under a table*

Joey: mom crying fox (holds a ice pack to clara's head)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Kaia: *O* oooooo yummy yayz thank you ^^ *starts eating her cake*

Sasha: Sasha could eat that kitty for breakfast hmph fox only master would not be happy if sasha did though so sasha hasnt yet hmph fox Break is a meanie *rips breaks pants off with her mouth and his underwear comes with. then she runs to the window that break keeps pushing her out of and throws his pantsout them* there break Razz fetch Razz

Rolan: no santi i didnt write it Neutral some noob called god did *throws the bible out the window* daddy said youread it to someone when their dying. anyways how about this *starts reading friday the 13th* ok friday the.....santi whats thirteen? I know three-teen but whats thirteen? question fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Santi: ... I'm... not... sure... question ... I THINK it might be a sort of small, hairless animal, like a rat-bunny-mole-frog. a thirteenth... it's either that or a type of sponge. *thinks hard, then nods her head*
Loren: *removes Fai from the front of Break's shirt* I think I'm supposed to parent you a little...
Fai: *bonks Loren on the head with the lolly stick, getting it stuck in his hair*
Loren: onion Fai, that's not nice. *hands Fai a banana*
Fai: *waves the banana*
Suneka: *ANGRY MOTORBOAT NOISES!!!* A-MRRMRRBRRUMMRMRMBRUMMRRBRUMMRRBRRRRMRRRBRUMRRRR *clings to Sasha's face with her claws while making ferocious motorboat sounds*
Loren: *watches with a straight face, then... * pfffffft!! BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! XD
Fai: **manages to get the banana open and gets banana moosh all over his face... which he seems to like...*

-------------------------------------
Cheshire: oh. *licks Gils thigh* should we go back out into the main room?
-------------------------------------

Sophie: *itches her nose while spying*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Break: stupid dog i don't care therejust clothes, i happen to have a room here at rainsworth (goes off to his room for more pants)

Joey: wait rolan i thought you knew how to cound, thirteen is a number sweat drop here let me count to 20 for you. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 now you try Very Happy

Clara: (wakes up) dam brat hitting me hmph fox

Echo: (puts her diary in her bra so kaia doesn't get it again)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Rolan: no daddy your doing it wrong Neutral 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 oneteen twoteen threeteen fourteen fiveteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen tenteen Neutral are you ok daddy you forgot how to count

Kaia: *finishes the cake* yummy cake Razz

Sasha: Break has a small hot dog Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare (18+)   Truth or Dare (18+) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare (18+)
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Hearts :: RPG-
Jump to: