Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Embarressing Moments

Go down 
+16
Sharon Rainsworth
Yggy
Mandy Chan
Leah
Lacie
Ozu Bezarius
Leo
Oz Bazarius
Elliot Nightray
TheChainYaname
Will of the Abyss
InsaneEmily
Oz Vessalius
The Cheshire Cat
Xerxes Break
Echo-chan
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

Embarressing Moments Empty
PostSubject: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:11 pm

I have done a zillion embarressing thing!!
here is one of them sweat drop fox
I had to go to work at noon this day so I was getting ready to go thinking it was 11. Every time I looked at the clock It looked like 11 somthing. so I arrive at work once again thinking it is 11:55. So I clock in and all that jazz and then go outside so I could get the next person off. so the person on the stand is staring at me and then says "Are you here for kicks and giggles?" After she said this I am completely confused! then I say "No, I have to work today." then she just had to say this "you know what time it is right? its only 11!" shocked fox ~Gaspeth~ I arrived to work an hour early!!!!! I soon felt my face turn super red and she starts laughing at me!!!!!(uuuhhhhggg... This girl she pisses me off! angryfox She is such a meany to me!) I run back inside to clock out and my boss was in there!!! He looks at me and says "Its beter to be an hour early than an hour late!" he walks out and I am in the office alone.. I decided to leave so I grabbed my keys and my drivers license and left my bags so it looked like I was still there. Anyway I start heading out to the door and everyone in the front sees me. They all start laughing at me and say "see ya later!" Once again I turn super red. fox breakdown I finally got ot my car and went home, but I couldn't help but laugh when I got home! then I retuned at 12 and acked like nothing happened. (i didn't want to draw any attention to myself) So now when I have to work with that girl she always says "did you double check the clock this time!" sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:50 pm

long list lately i seem to be doing alot of clutzy things ^^; but any ways

1: one time i got of bed and my sis was sitting on her bed can't remember what she was doing but anyways my food was still a sleep and soon as i walked to the door i fell on the floor and my sister started laughing at me

2. when i was 12 i was draged onto this ride that went upside down and when i got off i was ill and threw up all over myself and my friend ^^; (thats the most embrassing thing ever!!!)

i'll add more once i can remember them
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:30 pm

My friend and I were riding her ponies, which was a really dumb idea since they are DRIVING ponies, and don't really understand why people would RIDE them, but they obey her like nobody's business and I'm a really good rider. I was Riding Bravo and she was riding one named Nugget. So we were walking around on the ponies, and it was raining really hard (which was why we were riding... we were looking for soft spots in the pastures) ANYWAYS. So we decided it would be fun to get the ponies past their funny little pony trots, and of course, she got Nugget into a nice little canter, but Bravo TOOK OFF into this INSANE trot, which was about eighty times faster than Nugget's canter. Bravo was completely out of control (we were riding with nothing but a halter with cut-off driving reins clipped on each) and I was trying to turn him in a tight circle so he'd have to slow down, but instead he took off for a fallen log and JUMPED!
I went flying off and skidded for about fifteen feet through a nasty bog of mud. Bravo stopped and stood like a perfect angel. I was covered from HEAD to TOE in nasty sludge... and I had to WALK Bravo back to the barn, because I wasn't allowed to get back on (for fear he'd get really really dirty)

That was exciting to explain.

At that same farm I lost a back pocket because a horse shoved his nose into it, ate the receipts I had in there, and couldn't get his nose out without yanking the pocket off. Instead of just the outer part coming off, the ENTIRE pocket (inside and all) came off, and I had to walk four miles home with my pink panties and part of my buttcheek showing. From there on out, I always brought a change of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:05 am

Yay for embarrassing stories! *strangely enjoys reading all of these*

Oh my....alot of embarrassing things have happened in my life time, but only two really stick out for me. I'm only gonna post one since the other one is far too embarrassing to post. OxO

When I was 10 or 11 I was at my cousin's grandma's house. We were playing in the kiddy pool all day and it was time to leave, so I looked around the house for my shoes. I looked in the bedroom, kitchen, living room, everywhere except that bathroom. I ran down the hall trying to hurry and I swooshed the door open to find a shrivled up old man on the toilet staring at me like, "What the hell are you doing here?". I was scarred for life. T_T
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Oh Oz. I have walked in on so many people. XDDD

But something that happened to me was I had just finished taking a shower and I was in my room in nothing but a towel on and my friend Kaitlyn decided to let herself in and yeah. XDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:13 am

@Emily-

At least you were wearing something. D: It would be even more awkward if you weren't.

--------

Some really embarrassing happened to me just a few minutes ago. ^^' Just goes to show how much of an airhead I am.

Today I was just being lazy around the house watching anime in an over sized t-shirt and short shorts (what I wear when no one is home). The phone rang so I went to answer it. My aunt wanted to talk to my mom, but she was over at our neighbor's house. Since it was a hand held phone, I decided to walk over there and give it to her. I was greeted at the door by our neighbor, a 70 year old kind German lady who occasionally invites us over for dinner and stuff. I asked where my mom was and she said in her thick accent, "Oh my God! You're half naked! Where are your pants!?". Since my shirt was so big, I assumed she couldn't see my shorts underneath (or so I thought I had them on) and lifted up my shirt and nearly flashed her. I turns out I thought I'd been wearing shorts this whole time, but I wasn't.

sweat drop fox I'm such an idiot...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:20 am

lol XD
hmmm ummm

-running into poles
-seeing a cute guy and totally trip.... (that happened recently...)
-singing outloud and realize people are staring at you weirdly..
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:37 am

Ok i did this a work today! sad onion
So I was on the stand and there were only a few people in the pool and I have been on the stand for about 4 hours now! (because I was the only lifeguard there today!) Anyways I leaning on my hand and then a bug flies full speed into my face which made me spaze out and I ended you punching myself in the NOES!!!!! Some of the kids in the pool were looking at me like I was some kind of crazy fool!! And to make it worse my boss was coming outside to check on me and I am guessing he saw me punch myself because he asked me if I was ok with a very concerned face!! I said I was fine while I was rubbing my noes and he went back inside!!
Geez my noes was numb for awhile!! I really punched myself pretty hard!! oni023
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:46 am

Poor Echo! D: That doesn't sound like alot of fun...I hope your nose is better now.
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:51 am

Yea its fine now haha!!! No it wasn't very fun at the moment, but now I can't help but laugh my head off now!! Hahahaha!!! I am sure it was a scene to see hahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:53 am

@Echo: yooowwwchh
hope your alright >_<

i think i was kinda lucky that only my friends saw this but me and my friends were at the pool and the pool is indoors and so we were in the lanes. so we decided to race each other by doing the backstroke. i knew i would lose so i was like 'sure wtf.' so we started and i was falling behind but i kept going (cus usually i would just slow down) but i kept going and then i kinda spaced out and i hit my head really hard at the 'finishing line.' ya so basically the wall. it hurt soooo bad and i heard my friend say something but i didnt know what. then i ended up laughing soooo hard. i just hope nobody saw me other than my friends. XDD
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:54 pm

@Will :
aw man I know how that feels to bust your head on the wall while doing the backstroke!! I hope your head is alright!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This happened to me a few years ago
So I was at swim team practice and we were practicing our starts and racing each other! anyway it was my turn to get up on the block! So i got on and waited for the usual take your marks... go thing! so I got in position and as I was putting my legs in the proper positions my back leg went to far!!! So I ended up with my back leg all busted up hanging off the block while my other leg and my hands holding on for dear life still on the block!! I bet that was a site to see because everyone was laughing!!!! I had to sit out for the rest of practice because my coach saw my leg and then made me sit out!! Thats when my team mates got a little concerned!! Haha!! Geez.... My leg was so bruised up!!! it hurt for a whole year!!!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:00 am

Oh boy,did something embarrassing happen yesterday. XD

So yesterday I was at P.E. class and I was just finishing giving one of my new friends a speech about how it's easier to run laps around the track if you visualize something you want at the finish line like food, a present, a celeb ect. Of course, when it was our turn to run around the track (which is pretty damn big track D; ) I already had a visual in my head of something..hehe that I wanted. nose bleed Bishie harem plz.

I ran as fast as I could, but by the time I got half way around the track I decided to 'jogg walk' (aka:walking but moving your arms back and forth to make it look like you're jogging). I was really tired and when I get tired I get this dozy look on my face and start day dreaming. I was thinking of all the different bishies thought would be in my harem and I swear blood was starting to splurt out of my nose (perv XD ). When I came back to reality, I realized everyone else had finished the track and were watching me from the finish line waiting for me to hurry up. And my class has around 50 people.... ^^;;; all looking at me. It was embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:19 am

BBAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! I can't believe i did this!!! T^T

So I was really sleepy and I had to get up and walk to the other room...... I was so sleepy that I couldn't see straight and I ended up running into a WALL!!!!!!!!!! T^T Lucky for me no one was paying any attention to me at the time... but still...... I ran into a FREAKIN WALL!!!!! I felt like a total idiot..........

oni040
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:22 am

@Echo-

Awwww you're not an idiot. XD You were just tired. An idiot would be some one who's wide awake and completely alert who walks into a wall (aka:me). So don't feel bad.
Back to top Go down
TheChainYaname

TheChainYaname

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:11 am

Ok, I do this all the time on accident but..it happens continuesly so xD

Ok, so everytime I walk past a door my wrist happens to hit the door ALL the time, and Im walking away holding my arm and saying "I swear, If I hit a door knob one more time Im gonna.." xD, It's already happened to me 3 times in the past couple of days. In total its happened at least 7 times already. oni017
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theblackrose771
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:36 am

Just a few days ago my friend decided to tell me that a japanese restaraunt on the south side of the city burnt down, and of course we were planning on going there for dinner as a group (The Japanese Appreciation Culture Club) So, since i was "Busy" at work when he sent this, i didnt reply, so the next day at the JACC meeting, i told them what my friend told me. only then did he tell me that he was only joking about it all xD''' Im NEVER going to trust him EVER again!! DX
Back to top Go down
Oz Bazarius

Oz Bazarius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:01 am

i remember we had a graduation day when i was in 6h grade, the day went on great until i saw my math teacher (the creepiest teacher in school >_<) but i saw her by her back side and i thought that she was my mother i started to talk to her but she didnt realize that i did. then i kept on saying mom, mooom and the she turned back and had a funny weird look on her face. i hated my life oni07
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:15 am

@Oz: Oh wow ^^;;; That must have been terrible ^^;;;;;
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:47 am

@Oz Bazarius-

You poor thing. I can relate. xD

When I was six or seven, I was at a fundraiser at my church. I was looking for my grandma and I saw a lady whom I thought was her. Although I didn't find out it wasn't until after I hugged her and yelled, "Grammy! I found you!". When I realized my mistake, I stuttered "O-oh! Umm..y-you see..today is national Hug People Who Look Like My G-grandma Day..! Bye!". On that same day I took over the microphone they had on stage and told my life story.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:45 pm

@Oz: aww! I did that to, but I ran as fast as I could XDDD

I did this one time and I still do it actually!
Waving at people even though they're not waving at you at all....
I was walking and I see this person that's just waving so I was like, "Huh...I guess she's waving at me..." So I wave back and when you wave back they usually stop waving, but she kept on waving....and so did I....then she yelled this person's name and I was like, "Wait....that's not my name..." I look back and see that that lady was waving at the person behind me... =_= Yeah...I still do this today. When people say hi I just say hi back, but then I see they were talking to someone... -.-
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 pm

@Will & Oz: Oh these kinds of moment oni034

It was just the other day actually. I was walking out of my dorm and then I saw this guy walking towards me (a handsome one to boost XD ) When he walked near me, he suddenly bowed slightly and said Hi so I waved and said Hi as well. He did look familiar so I thought he had seen me before. But then he just continued walking and I was like "Shoot he was talking to someone else". It was sooo embarrassing I ran straight out of his sight
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:23 pm

lol may as well

last year around october or november i was very tired after along day at college and when i was heading off home i got the wrong bus oni017 good thing it went to the closets bus staion cause i got of the bus and went to the right stand oni030

through people actually laughed at me when they heard me ask where the bus was going before i got off. oni040
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:04 pm

@leo will & oz
oh how i hate those moments...

when i was 8 or 9 i was at this mall with my parents they were in a coffee shop and my little sister (not breaku xerxesu another sister) went at a small bridge (not a real one it looks like it) so i went there then my dad called me and told me to get my youngest sister so i grabbed a weird girl and started pulling her then my dad said umm thats not your sister so i looked at the girl who was staring at like i was an idiot and pulled my hand away and ran as fast as i could...whenever i go to this mall these memories haunt me wahhhhh.i hate what happened sad onion
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Ozu: I embarass myself at the mall too! D:
@Break: aww D: *hugs* I missed my stop by falling asleep once oni040
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Embarressing Moments
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next