Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Embarressing Moments

Go down 
+16
Sharon Rainsworth
Yggy
Mandy Chan
Leah
Lacie
Ozu Bezarius
Leo
Oz Bazarius
Elliot Nightray
TheChainYaname
Will of the Abyss
InsaneEmily
Oz Vessalius
The Cheshire Cat
Xerxes Break
Echo-chan
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

Embarressing Moments - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Hmm...
Well it's not my embarrassing moment but it was for this stranger
In a mall there are these weird chair/beanbag combination it looks like a beanbag but is hard
So this thing has no back so this guy comes to the chair and sits down after a while he leans back thinking there is a back and then falls over backwards...bwahahaha I died laughing so I ended up being embarrassed..I didn't really care at that time so I just shrugged it off

@will
I was at the park when I was 11-12 and then there was this turn and nobody was there and i was riding a bike so I went super fast and started singing world is mine cause it was stuck in my head then suddenly this guy comes out from the turn and stares at me then I just turned in the other direction so fast and then i fell of my bike...well it didn't hurt that much..only when my mom "disinfected" it with lemons...oni030 oni013
Or when I was running to get a book from the other class this girl comes and pushes me and I just fly and bump another girl I told her sorry then i ran away
After that I laugh so hard whenever I think about it
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:59 pm

@Ozu: Ah that has happened to me before. Falling off chairs... =_= But only my friends see and we just laugh it off XD
Aww D: Corners.... =3= Gahhh my sister's once told me that lemons will make my wound heal faster and I believed them....Ouch T~T
Why did the girl push you?! D:
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:21 am

@Ozu: I loled so hard when I read your post about the stranger XD XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:34 pm

@ will
i hate lemons now! even when i think of lemonade i feel sick (past experience)
that girl is just weird like when i had a class these girls come in the calss and goes to each and every girl telling them to "hi 5" them..

@sharon
if you just had seen him.... oni041 hahha it was hilarious but i felt sorry for him
Back to top Go down
Breaku Xerxesu

Breaku Xerxesu

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:11 pm

When i was 7 or 8 i don't remember how old i was. So in my grandmother's house i was walking in the hallway and the little pop came out of my pants it was so embarrassing emo And the other is one time i went to disneyland and i was scared of mascots and then there was a game of monster inc. that you scream in the tube (i don't remember what the name of it) and then my dad carried me and wants me to go there i was screaming and wriggling and then people started staring at me i was so embarrassed i hate when people stair at me in public
i really hate it fox breakdown

Last edited by Breaku Xerxesu on Wed May 04, 2011 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:30 pm

@ Leo: Im sorry but I laughed a little, Im just trying to emagion your friends reation to being woken up by that song XD But oh no Leo that's not good!

When I was 7 me and my sister had this game to see who could hug my dad and kiss him on the cheek first, It was fun and I think my Dad liked it. One day we saw a car pulling up (It was 11:00 seince this was back when are dad worked late so it was all dark oni017) and me and my sister ran out I yell back to my sister "I get the first hug and kiss" so me and my sister ran up to the car thinking it was our dad and it ended up being our neighbor oni029, They just looked at us weird like "why are you here?" oni040, I ran away back inside our house. run crying My family has never let me live that one down oni034 (Even eight years later...oni030)

From then on I waited for our dad to get inside to hug him sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:43 pm

@ Ozu: Poor guy who fell off the chair

Which reminds me a couple of weeks ago my mom was cooking in the kitchen and I just sat down on this wooden chair in the dineing room and it broke, I said out load "The chair broke!" and my mom started sninkering at me

It turns out the chair was already broken and it was put over there so no one would sit on it sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:41 pm

@Breaku: My oldest sister when she was young she was TERRIFIED of the mascots at Disneyland! Especially Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum! Plus my mom was videotaping her screaming her head off when they went near her XDDDDD
@Konpeito: Oh no!!! Well I guess its better than just a random stranger that you don't even know XD
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:54 am

@ will
tweedle dee and tweedle dum still freak me out..
@konpeito
oh i guess that was really embarassing
and the chair..ow that must have hurt when i was small i was gonna sit down and my aunt pulled the chair so i fell and then she told me it was an accident
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:45 pm

nooooooooooooo i went to college with ripped pants today. HOW EMBRASSING oni040 one person told me that i had a hole in my pants i didn't believe them then someone else said i did so i had to wear my coat round my my hips so no one else saw emo how embrassing
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Awwwwwwww poor you "huggies Break"
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:50 pm

@ break
oh no..i hate when that happens one time i was wearing ripped pants i didn't realize that...then some told me my pants were ripped...i hate it!
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:50 pm

@Break.
Oh dear :s I feel your pain, I always manage to have holes without realising D:

AHHHHHHHH. Today was soooo embarassing, I've never been so embarassed in my life >__< I literally wanted to crawl into a hole and never leave.

So in English we have to practise descriptive writing for our exams, and we had to describe 'A Day of your Childhood', it could be anything that you wanted. So I decided I wanted to attempt writing from Elliot Nightray's POV from when he was young. I really enjoyed writing it and I had come up with some good ideas XD.

Then today the teacher told us to swap books with the person besides you, so they can mark it. MY HEART DROPPED TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH. OTL OTL. The person next to me was so embarassed too and we kept saying to each other, "Don't swap, don't swap!" but then the teacher was approaching us and started shouting at people who didn't swap books so we had to swap.

Normally, the teacher NEVER asks us to swap/mark books, so I have a feeling MochiJun was punishing me for using one of her characters for my English work OTL OTL. ANYWAY~ I was totally embarassed because well, I think English is a really personal subject which only should be kept to yourself and the teacher, etc etc (but I still get embarassed when the teacher marks my work).

The reason why I was extremely embarassed was because I was writing from a boy's POV whilst nearly everyone was writing from a girl's POV/their own POV and I mentioned Elliot's sword (lmao that sounds wrong /derp). Agggghhh >__< Now everytime I see this girl who marked my work I feel like she knows too much about me already.

*hides forever* I FEEL SO EXPOSED D:
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:09 pm

@ leah
ugh i hate when something like that happens it didn't happen to me but i've experienced something same
but i dont want to mention it..well mabye later but not now
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:28 pm

well i was reading manga just seconds ago and this spooky picture comes up (the people who translate the manga played a prank) i almost had a heart attack and screamed well it wasn't that embarassing it was kind of...weird or awkward
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:30 am

@Break: that happened to me before, but people never told me... T___T
@Ozu: happened to me before too.....I was sooo scared T__T
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:30 pm

...................T_____T
Today in lunch I was trying to open my chocolate gummy's and I shook it and there was another end to it and all of it went out the other end and everyone was looking at me...But the saddest part was that that was my only lunch...... T___T
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:24 am

@Will-

Poor thing! D: The exact same thing happened to one of my friends today...
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:47 pm

@ will
i feel your pain i was eating a sandwich outside and then the half i broke fell on the floor... oni032
hmm one time i was walking so cool like then i tripped...everybody was staring T_T
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:15 am

@Oz&Ozu: *sniffle* twas sad day~~
@Ozu: I did that once! I saw this hot guy and I tried to walk nicely but I tripped and he gave me a weird look.....Thank goodness I didn't fall O_O
Back to top Go down
Breaku Xerxesu

Breaku Xerxesu

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:49 pm

One time i was in france with ozu bezarius and my cousin in a store in france do you all know the status that are in the window ok anyways me and ozu and my cousin went in the window and did poses people started staring it's emberssing but still it was fun oni034

And there is another one and third one:

i was taking history and the teacher was reading the book. So i was seeing the book and fell a sleep in class and then when i waked up and i saw the class laughing at me and the teacher was too and there was the superviser too it was soo embessing. And one time at my new school i fell asleep in the science lab and then waked up and the teacher was like wash your face (in my mind: the science teacher is creepy but sometimes she is funny)
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:10 am

Just today two embarrassing moments happened
One was that I was walking then I looked to the right then I my foot fell to the sewer of our school.... And everybody near me laughed.
Second was that I looked to the right again then I got hit by a table and everybody laughed good thing only a few saw it...
The other times were because I naturally speak fast and I can't pronounce a "R" so it means I am rhotacistic. I always get mocked because of it.... sad onion
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:27 pm

@Breaku: Posing by the window. I do that all the time XDDDD
Once time I fell asleep and when I woke up my friend told me that I was snoring and I was in the way front of my class. So now I try my best to not fall asleep. oni034
@Demios: Oh my! D: I run into tables a lot too T____T

This happened to me today.
I went to lunch at Pho (Vietnamese noodles) and it was crowded. I was drinking water while we were waiting for our food to come and my lip didn't close and some water poored out of my mouth. I kinda didn't want to look around to see if someone was looking, but since it was kinda crowded I'm pretty sure someone did. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Reo

Reo

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:46 pm

@will: oh my XD poor, happened to me a lot when I still had my braces.. lol

hmm... I walk into street lamps a lot because I'm daydreaming all the time or when I talk to someone and I forget to watch where I walk..
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:39 am

Does finding yourself on Youtube count as embaressing? Especially when the camera adds ten lbs. and you decided to wear layers under your shirt that day..? =///A///=;; Gahh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Embarressing Moments
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next