Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baby Shinigami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Baby Shinigami  Empty
PostSubject: Baby Shinigami    Baby Shinigami  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Baby Shinigami

Fifteen Year old Girl with purple hair in pig tails and pinks eyes sits by the window at the Phantomhive house hold, she went to England to visit Ciel with her father and Agni. But really Misa mainly came to see the Shinigami she fell in love with at a young age Grell, sadly Grell only loves Sebastian and has no interest in dating a women like Misa.

Misa: Grell if only you never meet Sebastian would you of loved me

Ciel walks in with Sebastian who’s holding tea and cake

Sebastian: I brought you tea and cake princess

Ciel: I’m here cause well i'm your butler

Sebastian: he was worried about you he just can’t admit it

Ciel: Sebastian!!!

Misa: I’m ok, Ciel, but Sebastian your sure lucky you know that

Sebastian: does this have something to do with that Shinigami Grell

Misa nods her head and looks out the window again

Misa: must be really nice to be loved by a beautiful man like Grell

Ciel: Sebastian

Sebastian: yes master, Misa I don’t even love that idiot so think of it like this you can try and win him over somehow while he’s free and single, now then my lord what do you think will make Grell go after the princess

Ciel: why ask me didn’t that idiot say he wanted babies with you Sebastian maybe you can black mail him with that or what ever, any ways you work for me and i work for misa we should grant her wish.

Misa: Eh!!! Grell’s wants to be a daddy

Sebastian: actually no he wants to be a mommy and be married to me anyways I have a plan by doing this maybe it will get that idiot to leave me alone (jumps out the window to do his plan)

Misa: what could Sebastian be planning?

Agni runs in the room with Prince Soma

Soma: Misa what do you think you’re doing staying locked up in here all day you should go out and have fun

Agni: Soma you know it’s late at night and you should be in bed?

Soma: I know its late Agni but she been in this room all day with the door locked can’t a father worry about his daughter

Misa: Agni make sure dad goes to bed I really can’t be bothered to hear his childish ways right now if anything you’ve been more or a father to me than he has

Soma: MISA YOUR SOOO MEAN (starts to cry)

Agni: you know Misa you shouldn’t say nasty things like that, let’s go my prince (walks out the room with soma)

Ciel: you should get some sleep, my princess (goes off)

Somewhere in town Grell is doing his job as a Shinigami and thinking naughty things about Sebastian. Sebastian appears behind Grell holding a empty jar.

Grell: Ah Sebby Chan I was just thinking about how much I love you!!!!!

Sebastian: uhhh... so Grell can you put your DNA in this Jar for me, if you do I will give you a kiss!

Grell: OK I’LL DOOOO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Um wait what kind of DNA, I get it you want some of my hair to put in that jar right!!!! Or do you want some of my beautiful red blood!

Sebastian: (looks around to make sure no one is around) no I want (whispers in Grell’s ear)

Grell blushes like crazy

Grell: ok looks like Sebby must really be falling for me if he wants that (takes the jar off Sebastian and does what Sebastian said in one of the public toilets then comes back out giving Sebastian the jar) can I have my kiss now (gets on his tippy toes ready to kiss Sebastian)

Sebastian: later (runs off)

Grell: Sebastian!!!! I’ll be waiting!!!!!!!!!

The next morning Misa opens her pink eyes to find Sebastian in her room with a jar which he places on the bedside table.

Sebastian: I got something for you now part of the deal of me helping you is that you get that idiot to fall in love with you by having his child, and also i'm helping my master to grant your wish, I went and got his seed for you to inject into you now i shall be off

Misa: How did you get it I mean does Grell know what you’re planning?

Sebastian: I tricked Grell into giving it to me and no he doesn’t know cause if he did then he wouldn’t of given me his seed now then I have breakfast to make (walks off)

Misa picks the jar up and hugs it

Misa: I know I’m only 15 almost 16 but I really love Grell so much and willing to do anything to make him fall in love with me, my parents will be angry at what I’m about to do but, I’m doing this for love.

Misa opens the jar grabbing a syringe and gets the seed in it and then pulled her panties down and ejects herself with Grell’s seed. After ejecting the seed into herself she went into the bathroom to was the syringe and looks in the mirror.

Misa: I hope it works with me being a virgin still it might be hard to get pregnant.

At the Shinigami hideout Will is doing a load of paper work which is a list of babies to be born with in the year which is also a list on if the baby lives or not

Will: so many babies being born this year this has taken two days to do

Roland walks in with a pile of paper

Roland: here’s more paper work will

Will: what there’s more, seriously why do humans breed so much this is getting really tiring

Roland: actually Mr Will there’s only three papers here but Grell’s name is written down on one of them?

Will: (takes the paper with Grell’s name on) I thought I told him to do his job

Roland: is something wrong

Will: yeah there is it says here Grell will be having a baby with Misa, take over I’m going to go and look for that idiot what made him think on breeding with a human all of a sudden (walks off to the human world)

Roland: huh wait I thought Grell was in love with Sebastian

Will runs through London and catches Grell spying on Sebastian in the Phantomhive gardens.

Grell: ohh Sebby Chan oh how I love you ahhhh, WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will: You haven’t been doing your Job Grell you are in a lot of trouble but I’m more angry about you sleeping with a human

Grell: eh, what but I never slept with a human, all I want is to sleep with Sebastian <3

Will: then explain this to me (shoves a piece of paper at Grell)

Grell looks at it and goes wide eyed

Grell: wait I never slept with that stupid girl, the only person who got my DNA was Sebastian, I want Sebby to have babies with me, i don’t want them with that thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Will: I’ll talk to Sebastian later but you Grell have a new job since it’s your fault, you are to keep a close eye on Misa that child she is carrying is half human and half Shinigami and when your child is old enough I want you to train him or her to become one of us GOT IT!!!

Grell: but why me I don’t love that women, and I don’t want anything to do with the brat cause it isn’t Sebastian’s!!!

Will: if you don’t do it Grell I will take your chain saw away from you!!! Plus it’s your fault giving Sebastian your DNA without thinking or asking why he wanted it, and one more thing that is one nasty thing to say about a unborn child now get to work before i get really angry

Grell: fine (runs off to do his job by spying on Misa)

Will runs and grabs Sebastian

Will: why did you give a Shinigami DNA to a human you know fine well it is risky right, plus if you wanted DNA you could of picked someone other than Grell!!!!!!!!!!!! Now then I’m very angry on what you did

Sebastian: look I did it to get rid of that idiot and that girl Misa is crazy for that idiot, I’ll tell you everything if I have too.

Will: fine I’ll listen but I’m still angry at you for what you did!!!!!!!!

Sebastian: my master happens to be a demon now and he made a contact with Misa and because I’m my master butler forever I’m to help him out to grant wishes for those he makes a contact with, Misa’s wish was to make Grell see her feeling son how much she loves him and well I came up with the idea of having Misa have Grell’s child he’s always going on how he wants my babies.

Will: look I’m still not happy on what you did, do you even realise how dangerous it is to have a Shinigami breed with a human that child could turn out evil if where not carful that’s why I’m making Grell watch Misa and once the baby is born I shall keep a close eye on it as I don’t trust Grell on that part of the job, I shall get rid of you one of these days Sebastian (goes off)

To be continued

i'll add chapter 2 soon tell me what you guys think of it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

Baby Shinigami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Shinigami    Baby Shinigami  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:33 am

I personally think if you're gonna be writing a story, you should use the paragraph format. Having only details explained and speaking in script makes it a hard read. Plus, this way it also seems like everything is happening at the same time.

Also spelling could be improved, but who's to blame?

Also, you might wanna look into character personalities more. You're on the borderline of making these well known characters seem unlike themselves. Having children is one of the hardest scenarios to write, and you seem to write it a lot, Break. Also, the way you write some parts makes it obvious and clear you're writing about Misa's pregnancy. You seem to only include the parts related to that subject, but it's ok to have extra information sometimes.

Plus, with script, some lines people are saying seem like giant text blocks, and they're running on and on with their words. If you wrote in paragraph, you could stick small interactions between that to lengthen the process and make it not so rushed.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Baby Shinigami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Shinigami    Baby Shinigami  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:14 am

thanks for the coment emily, yeah i have alot to learn on spelling and writing in story format hopfully thurdays will help me on that as i have to study english Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Baby Shinigami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Shinigami    Baby Shinigami  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:30 pm

lol interesting
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Baby Shinigami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Shinigami    Baby Shinigami  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:26 pm

thanks i thought it would be intresting to see what happens if grell had a kid lol
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Baby Shinigami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Shinigami    Baby Shinigami  EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Hmmm I dont think you know who would really like the idea of Misa loving Grell lol
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Baby Shinigami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Shinigami    Baby Shinigami  EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Baby Shinigami Chapter 2

One month later Grell is still spying on Misa

Grell: this is just getting boring I want to spy on Sebastian, I know I’ll kill Misa right now so that way she doesn’t have the brat

Grell pulls his chainsaw out ready but will attacks and knocks the chainsaw out of Grell’s hand

Will: I won’t allow you to kill that girl Grell it isn’t her time, for that I’m taking your chainsaw away from you for one year.

Grell: But will!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t want to be a daddy to that stupid girls brat, I want to be a mommy to Sebastian’s babies!!!!!!!!

Will picks Grell’s Chainsaw up

Will: well you should have thought about that before giving your DNA to Sebastian

Will goes off and Grell just sits there feeling like he wants to cry because will took his chainsaw.

Main while with Soma and Agni there both trying to prepare to go back to India and talk about Ciel.

Soma: hey Agni I still don’t understand why we were told Ciel died yet he’s still alive, I’m so confessed

Agni: it’s not just that my prince, Ciel hasn’t aged either he’s still taking on the form as a 13 year old, could be that he’s a ghost

Soma: What a GHOST!!! Don’t be silly Agni any ways we have to finish packing so we can return home, I’m sure my wife and son are worried about us

Agni: yeah, such a shame Noah could come to England to meet Ciel

Soma: I know, but I didn’t want him to get worse as he wasn’t very well at the time anyways Agni tell my daughter that she’s to start packing as where leaving tomorrow

Agni: yes my prince (walks off to talk to Misa)

In Misa’s room, Misa is sitting on her bed while waiting for Ciel to bring her some tea and cake. Agni walks in,

Agni: my princess, your father says your to start packing where going back to India tomorrow

Misa: wait what, but i can’t leave my butler

Agni: eh

Misa: um I mean I can’t leave Ciel alone I made a promise to him so if I go he’s to come too Agni

Agni: um we should ask Ciel

Ciel walks in with Sebastian and places Misa her cake and tea on a table

Agni: wait I didn’t know you cooked and served master Ciel

Ciel: well I do now

Misa: ah Ciel my dad want us to go back to India tomorrow will you come with us

Ciel: yes I have no choice I have to remain by your side till the deal is done

Agni: eh what deal?

Ciel: it’s nothing, Sebastian go and back my things

Sebastian: yes my lord (goes off)

Misa: Ciel can you pack my bag

Ciel: yes my princess

Misa: Agni tell dad that I’m packing AND TELL HIM TO STOP WORRYING

Agni: you know Misa your father worries about you because you ran away from come when you were eight years old

Misa: it was his fault he always ignored me and treated me like a stranger, he always spends more time with Noah!!!

Agni: I know, but your father is just very childish and had no parenting skills back then any ways I’ll go and tell him your getting ready (goes off)

Grell looks threw the window making sure no one notices him as he listens to what they’re saying too

Misa: so Ciel what if that Seed doesn’t work I used it last month and I don’t feel any different

Ciel: give it a few more weeks my lady, if it fails I’ll send Sebastian on to get more (busy packing for Misa)

Grell: so it was Ciel’s doing on wanting my DNA wait till i get my hands on that brat I knew Sebastian won’t betray me <3 wahhhhh (falling from the tree)

Misa: did you just hear something

Ciel: yeah I did (goes over to the window and opens it and spots Grell) what are you doing here if you’re looking for Sebastian he is busy right now

Grell gets up dusting himself off

Grell: I want to see Sebby but Will has me doing something else and I hate it

Misa: (runs to the window: GRELL!!! <3 (blows a kiss at him)

Grell: yuck, look you stupid women this is your entire fault that I lost my chainsaw and can’t see Sebby for nine months

Misa: ehhhh why’s it my fault?

Grell: you know why (runs off to spy on Sebastian for a bit)

Ciel: since that idiot is gone I shall get back to work

Misa: um Ciel I decided I don’t want to go back to India I want to stay in London where I can see Grell, can you talk to my dad please

Ceil: fine it’s not like I have much of a choice I am your butler after all (walks off to talk to Soma)

Misa lays down on her bed and thinks of Grell

Misa: Grell if only you could accept my love, I don’t care if you don’t love me back all I wanted was you to see how much I love you

To be continued
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Baby Shinigami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Shinigami    Baby Shinigami  EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:55 pm

Baby Shinigami chapter 3

The next day Soma and Agni get ready to leave for India

Soma: are you sure you don’t want to come back to India Misa?

Misa: I’m sure dad I feel more at home here

Agni: well master Ciel, Sebastian take good care of the princess for us

Soma: MISA!!!!!!!!!! (Hugs onto Misa and cries)

Misa: dad! You’re embarrassing me!!

Agni laughs and pulls Soma off Misa

Agni: my prince we better get going it’s almost time to get the boat

Soma: MISA, MISA!!!!!

Misa sweat drops and feels like she wants a paper bag for her head

Soma: Bye Misa I’ll visit you again very soon! I’ll even bring your mother and brother along next time (wipes tears from his eyes)

Misa: ok dad, but you and Agni I hope you have a safe trip

Agni: we will my princess but please you have to come back to India some time you are a princess

Grell pops out from hiding and hugs onto Sebastian

Grell: I think the brat should go back to India so I can go back to spying on Sebby Chan <3

Misa: eh you’ve been spying on me Grell san I feel so loved (blows a kiss at Grell)

Grell: yuck, would stop doing that your making me sick

Sebastian: and you’re making me sick Grell now get off me before I get angry

Soma: wait you’re spying on my daughter, I want answers now and who are you anyways

Agni: um my prince he’s that weirdo who tried to kiss me threw that play we did for those kids

Soma: oh him..... Ok I want answers now

Grell: why, shouldn’t you ask your bratty daughter? Anyways it’s my job to watch her and I hate it!!!!!

Soma: Agni grab him

Agni: yes my prince

Agni grabs Grell who is struggling

Grell: hey let me go, wait your that hotties father, please hold me in your arms more <3

Agni: you’re a sicko you know that, what does my princess see in a guy like you?

Misa: Because he’s pretty and well when i see him my heart beats really fast, now Agni please don’t hurt him

Agni: yes my princess

Soma goes up to Grell and Agni

Soma: now I shall ask again why are you, spying on my daughter there must be some reason.

Grell: do I have to talk fine only if I get a kiss off sexy father and Sebastian.

Misa: Agni let him go I think I know what’s going on, he’s spying on me because I did something, and dad is so going to kill me when I say it

Soma: eh, what did you do Misa?

Misa: well I um

Grell: SHE GOT HER HANDS ON MY DND AND INCERTED IT INTO HER AND NOW SHES ONE MONTHS PREGNANT

Misa: eh I’m pregnant

Grell: YES AND THANKS TO YOU WILL MADE ME WATCH OVER YOU AND HE TOOK MY CHAINSAW AWAY, I ONLY WANTED SEBBY CHAN’S BABIES

Soma:..................

Agni lets Grell go

Agni: Misa where did you get the DNA from

Misa points at Sebastian

Soma: MISA YOUR ONLY FIFTEEN OH NO WHAT AM I GOING TO DO I CAN’T GO BACK TO INDIA NOW

Misa: I’m sorry dad but I did it for love

Agni: I’ll talk to you later Misa, com my prince (takes soma in doors)

Misa: I knew my dad would be upset with me

Grell: IF YOU KNEW THEN YOU SHOULDN’T OF DONE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE, now then Sebby Chan can I have a kiss

Sebastian: no (pushes Grell off him) my lord I’ll make dinner now

Ciel: Misa I think you should get some rest if what Grell said is true then you shouldn’t movie around much

Misa: yeah I guess, I’ll see you again later darling (blows a kiss at Grell)

Grell: will quite doing that I only want Sebby Chan to blow kisses at me

Misa: seriously Grell all I want is for you to accept my love, I don’t care if you don’t love me back any ways see you later darling (goes off skipping back in the house)

Grell: well Sebby Chan do you accept my love <3

Sebastian: no I don’t now get out of here I have dinner to make now, let go my lord (goes off with Ciel)

Grell: I wonder if Misa is feeling the same as I do right now, hurt, nah I’ll win Sebby’s heart one day

To be continued
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baby Shinigami  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Shinigami    Baby Shinigami  Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby Shinigami
Page 1 of 1