Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beat the Joke Above You!

Go down 
+10
Yuki
Ozu Bezarius
Lacie
Ada Vessalius
Konpeito
Leo
abbeytre3
Jack
Oz Vessalius
Elliot Nightray
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Beat the Joke Above You! Empty
PostSubject: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:20 am

Its exactly as it sounds like. It could be a joke or a funny story you have. Either one.

So heres one a customer told me one day when he went through my till

So, Two cannibals were eating a clown. After a while they turned to each other and one of them asked
"Does something taste funny to you?"

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Haha! Good one! XD

I don't know alot of clean, appropriate jokes... but let me see if I can think of one I do know.

Q: What did Tarzan think when he saw a dead cheetah?
A: Wow! New underwear!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:06 am

i apologize, my DnD group said this one, and its terribly horrible, but....you cant help but to laugh D=

Q: Whats the hardest part of a vegetable to eat?
A: The Wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:32 pm

OMG WAS THAT OWEN!? XD *dies laughing* thats really hard to beat... *thinks*

"IT GOES TO THE LEFT!"

*shot for inside joke*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CosplayGamer
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Nope, it was the school group. not owen lol.

LOL oh god. we still make jokes about that xD
since im such a party pooper when it comes to inside jokes, im gonna explain what "IT GOES TO THE LEFT" is all about xD
So, We were doing a Gurren Lagann cosplay at Otafest. Otafest is in Calgary and is normally some time in May. The group i was with finally let me come along, Well, on Saturday we Cosplayed Gurren Lagaan. I was Nia, my boyfriend was Simon, we also had a Rossiu, Kamina, Yoko andlast but not least, we had a Kittan, Owen was cosplaying Kittan. We were all cosplaying the time-skip versions. so he was wearing a full body suit! And in the morning, i got dropped off at their hotel around....maybe 7:30? xD So i waited outside of their door for about a good hour, when they finally woke up and let me in, Owen walks in about 10 minutes later, and pointing to his crotch he yells "IT GOES TO THE LEFT!!" he was showing it off for csome reason xD'''Maybe he was proving that he actually had something but either way....xD''''
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:49 am

Kay so, here's one

So in my art class we have 2 Jens, Jen and Jenna. So they were talking about which actor they thought was most attractive. So then after a bit of a heated disscussion, They finally come to a conclusion of sorts. So Jen says "If you didnt agree with me on that one, i'd have to kill you" So then i pipe up and say

"And while you try to kill Jenna, and if she kills you in the process, It'll be a Jenocide. (instead of genocide) Get it?"
Back to top Go down
abbeytre3

abbeytre3

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:16 pm

you are the joke.
sorry. thats the best i casn think of.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:41 am

hahah! Better than nothing i suppose!

This is another horrible joke but...here goes nothing.

Q: whats the hardest part of a vegetable to eat?

A:
Spoiler:

Yes i think its so horrible i put it in a spoiler. xD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:49 am

@Elliot: Haven't you posted that already? @___@

Two atoms were walking across a road when one of them said,
- "I think I lost an electron!"
- "Really!" the other replied, "Are you sure?"
- "Yes, I 'm absolutely positive."

Is it bad that I find it funny? ^^;;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:32 am

LOL OMG LEO THATS GREAT xD

Here's one that i was told today. i thought it was pretty good.

How ironic would it be if the entire world went blind in 2020?

get it???
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:46 am

@Kyra: I think I understand, EYE-ronic instead of ironic~!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:53 am

.....Kon, you are my hero for making that pun ;w;

Beat the Joke Above You! E545875f-35da-49ed-bc20-9ea4a00b6ade

Here.
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:36 pm

OH I understand the eye one now, 2020 is a type of vistion...I can't believe I didn't notice that intill now XD;

LOL butter joke

The "margarine" for error X3

---

Sadly I don't know any jokes ^^;
Back to top Go down
abbeytre3

abbeytre3

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:31 pm

umm
A man walked into a Circle-K (a convenience store similar to a 7-11), put a $20 bill on the counter and asked for change. When the clerk opened the cash drawer, the man pulled a gun and asked for all the cash in the register, which the clerk promptly provided. The man took the cash from the clerk and fled, leaving the $20 bill on the counter. The total amount of cash he got from the drawer? Fifteen dollars.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:30 am

That's hilarious abbeytre3!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

This is my brother's joke:

Q: Why'd the woodpecker peck another bird?

A: He got peckish

oni023 heh I think Bud needs to make up new jokes...... He's been saying bad jokes repeatedly for the past ten minutes oni022
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:30 am

@Abbey: Hahaha I love that joke XD XD XD

@Ada: I did laugh so the joke wasn't that bad XD;;;; And haha your brother sounds awesome

This is a very famous maths joke (I think?), I'm just gonna post it here for the fun of it
...... Oh gosh I can't write it out T__T. Wait a min, gonna post it then.

i (imaginary number) and π (pi) had an argument @^@:
Beat the Joke Above You! W10

Cookies for anyone who laughs with me =v=;;;
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Sorry but I can't laugh at it because it's maths. ;A;
Maths -->reminds me of the homework I still have to do and which I don't get at all so it makes me rather sad ;_;

Two muffins in a baking oven:
First muffin: "Damn it's so hot in here..."
Second muffin: "OMG a talking muffin!!"
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:40 pm

@Lacie: Lol that muffin one is funny XD XD XD And I didn't quite expect anyone to laugh at the one I quoted because the joke was about maths =v=;;;;;; I don't think anyone likes maths >___>.

In the courtroom:
Judge: What did you do to try to prevent the accident?
Defendant: I closed my eyes and screamed as loud as I could....
Back to top Go down
abbeytre3

abbeytre3

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:39 pm

i loled at the math joke laughing i guess that means im lame oni011 my brother said that hes gonna sic that one one his math class. i have another joke, im in mock trial and we were doing a case that there was this guy who was driving a train and texting and ran into a car, he sent a text one minute before the crash and one minnute after. i raised my hand and asked what he posibly could have texted after the acident, " WTF a car just hit me LOL"
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 pm

@Abbey: No worries Abbey, I loled at the maths joke as well XD;;;;;; So if that's lame then we can be lame together laughing And yay to your brother~! And oh lol XD XD XD "A car just hit me" XD;;;;;;;

Ok, this joke is lame but it was the first time someone ever laughed at my joke so XD;;;

It was a Sunday morning and the students were having breakfast in the dining hall (yep, it was a boarding school ~). That morning, for some reasons, people kept dropping their dishes on the way to the table so my friend was wondering "What is happening with everyone?" and I replied "Well, people keep breaking their dishes because it's BREAKfast"

Aftermath: There was a long long pause before someone actually laughed out loud T__T. Well I'm lame XD;;
Back to top Go down
abbeytre3

abbeytre3

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:46 pm

i laughed at that hi! soo i found another one. i was wondering, there isn't a limit to # of posts right?

Theres a lady getting a heart transplant. The surgeon gives her three choices, an Olympic athlete who died when he fell off a cliff, a regular government lawyer who had cancer, and a lawyer that practiced for 60 years before dieing. The woman chose the lawyer. After the operation, the surgeon asked her why she went with the lawyer, her response? "I wanted a heart that had never been used."
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:10 pm

@ abbeytre3
haha your joke is funny
ok here is mine
Teacher To Student:
Teacher: kid, your essay on"My Dog" is exactly same as your brother, did u copy from him??
Kid: No,teacher it's about the same dog..
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:45 pm

@Abbey: That joke is hilarious XD XD Although XD;;;; I'm currently a law student so =v=;;;; Noooo I have a heart!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
abbeytre3

abbeytre3

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:44 pm

and i hope u dont lose it oni038

so my mom got really mad at my messy room and said , "you just earned the privilege to do your own laundry." she wasn't very happy with my reply, "So if i do something wrong will you do my laundry again?"

so this is the best one i could come up with at the moment. my mom got madder but my dad laughed. i promise that next time it will be funnier. oni034
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:30 pm

@Abbey: I'll make sure I won't lose it XD;;; And hahaha that's pretty incredible XD I can never talk back to my parents =v=;; ~!

Something I came across
"I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me."

I love these kinds of puns ~~~~~~~ XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beat the Joke Above You!   Beat the Joke Above You! Empty

Back to top Go down

Beat the Joke Above You!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next