Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Food

Go down 
+19
Breaku Xerxesu
Zwei
Lacie
Vincent Nightray
Lottie Baskerville
Alice B-Rabbit
The Cheshire Cat
Yggy
Konpeito
Elliot Nightray
Mandy Chan
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Echo-chan
Leo
Sharon Rainsworth
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

Favourite Food - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Well, this is a bit off topic but, you should hear this song
C.H.E.R.R.Y by YUI
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Ahh yeah thats a good one^^
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Wow, it's a very nice song! Thanks Sharon-chan!!
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:08 am

Yup! YUI is one of my favourite singer!! If you wanted to hear more good Japanese songs, just hear her songs!!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:09 am

I only have 2 of her songs: Rolling Star and Life but I really love her singing =w=
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Ahhhhhh... asking a gourmet what her favorite food is... well, if we're to keep it PG-13, I'd have to say tuna steak lightly poached to a rare wellness in olive oil, flavored with cilantro, a hint of garlic, lemon, basil, and pepper, served over a dried wild rice, with salad tossed with a mint and lemon vinaigrette, and a side dish of cucumber-dill salad. Add a beautiful Chenin Blanc, a sheep's milk based cheese, champagne or lavender sorbet, and finish the whole thing off with an elegant fruit dessert splashed with a delicate amaretto based sauce. Yes.... that would be lovely.
Ahh, sorry, you were looking for a single food. I can't fill that request. I can only think in terms of meals, not foods. please forgive me! sad onion
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:12 am

.........................................................................W-whoa. I-i feel like i just read something taken from the food network @___@
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:28 am

@Elliot: Second that!
I'm mighty hungry right now and reading this topic doesn't help XD I'm gonna boil an egg now =w= Boiled eggs are the best!!! (I have such a miserable life T__T)
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:00 pm

I agree! Boiled eggs are great! I cant wait to eat them again!!! I also like deviled eggs. Those are great. the way my mom makes them are great :0~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Lol Elliot XD Great way to commemorate your 1111th post XD XD XD And what is deviled egg??? Never heard of that before oni046
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:52 am

hahahahI I know eh???? ;D

YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF A DEVILED EGG BEFORE?!?!?!?!? Well i must change that!

Favourite Food - Page 6 Deviled+Eggs_1

\o/ this is what they look like.

They're pretty much the egg yolk in an egg thats been taken out, beaten, and mixed with a bunch of other spices. i think it has a hint of mustard in it too, but you can hardly taste it. I love them so much!!!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:01 am

Oh my! That looks so good!!!!! -drools- I want to eat it ;A;
Back to top Go down
Yggy

Yggy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:10 pm

I've always hated eggs... Deviled Eggs look so good wahhhhh
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:44 am

Oh, the food network generally sucks. Those recipes look nice, but frequently can be made to taste much better. Plus, most of the time, they don't turn out quite right. It's much easier to just cook and leave the TV on Bones or House. Or Kitchen Nightmares. That's amusing, too.

Right now I don't want food, but I'm particularly fond of salmon semi-poached and then baked to a rare wellness in butter with powdered onion, garlic, white pepper, and lemon juice, served with tortellini in a lemon-butter cream sauce. Dessert tonight was simple, being mocha amaretto ice cream. It was very rich, somewhat fattening, and very tasty. Normally I'd use olive oil and add a little basil, but we were out of olive oil and only had dried basil, so I used butter instead. Sometimes I forget how vital butter is to tasty foods other than confections.
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:47 am

@Cheshire-San: OMG your making me really hungry, That sounded like it would taste so good~! oni035

Also a lemon butter cream sause on the tortellini? That sounds so good I should try that some time~! cute
Back to top Go down
Yggy

Yggy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:56 pm

CHESHIEEEEEEEE. -is now very hungry- ;-;
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Hmmm... just to clariyfy, I would not use olive oil and basil on my mocha amaretto ice cream. I went from talking about dinner to talking about dessert, then back to dinner. Bad Chessie.

Anyways. Tonight's menu includes... leftovers. Sad
I hate it when there's nothing but leftovers in the house. I'll be eating my tortellini with lemon-butter cream sauce, and hopefully I'll find something with some protein in it to have, as well. Maybe I'll make a sandwich. Tonight's dinner looks positively dismal compared to last night's.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:16 pm

My dinner consists of....a fruit drink and hopefully some chocolate milk x3
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Just 4 more days, Elliot ;A; Don't die before that.

My dinner often consists of rice with either poisonous broccoli soup or poisonous vegie stir-fry ~ sometimes fried rice =w= ....................................I want to go home!!!! ;A; I want to eat all those delicious home-made foods ;A; ;A;
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:52 pm

I'LL TRADE YOU, ELLIOT!!! I want chocolate milk...
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:05 am

Oh joyful! I recently discovered my hidden candy stash again. ;w; I hope my daifuku hasn't gone stale on me. I'll just have to find out tomorrow and have a few for a snack.

My dinners lately have been rather....odd. During the weekend my mom got large orders of Chinese and Mexican/American take out on the same day and I've been mixing and matching things from the two. Note to self- fried rice and macaroni and cheese do not go well together. OxO
Back to top Go down
Yggy

Yggy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:03 pm

Ewww! Fried rice and macaroni&cheese? That is GROSS.

The recent dinners have been fine... French fries and nuggets, pizza, spaghetti...
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:43 pm

The gourmet in me just had about eight aneurysms, four cardiac arrests, and several strokes.
OZ!! THAT'S YUCKY!!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:37 am

It was yucky indeed. >x< Bleh!

Thankfully my meals since then have been much more pleasurable on the taste buds. Like lasagna. 8D With chocolate afterwards for dessert. Mmmmmm <3
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:34 am

Ahh~ That is good indeed~
Im on a liquid diet till Friday. Im so happy! >w<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Food
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next