Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Food

Go down 
+19
Breaku Xerxesu
Zwei
Lacie
Vincent Nightray
Lottie Baskerville
Alice B-Rabbit
The Cheshire Cat
Yggy
Konpeito
Elliot Nightray
Mandy Chan
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Echo-chan
Leo
Sharon Rainsworth
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Favourite Food - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:42 am

Just 2 more days, Elliot ^^; 2 more!
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Ahhh!!!! I finally made through to all my exams!!!!!!
Sorry for being absent so long, it's been a while isn't it?
@Leo: What 2 days?
Yesterday, I ate some tofu and omellete. I made it by myself, and now I know another food that I can't cook.
PORRIDGE, AND OMELLETE.
That's kind of sad.... emo
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:43 pm

Yay! Glad to know that you've finished your exams!!!!!!! Hope you did well in all of them!!!
Haha, I think you're still better than me, Sharon-chan. I just can't make anything ;A; But then 'practice makes perfect'!!!!!!! Practise, Sharon-chan!!!!!!!!! And you'll get better!!!
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:22 pm

@Leo: Ummmm, is it a private things? Sorry for asking that 2 days. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to Leo-kun, it's okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Oh Sharon-chan XD XD You're so curious. You know Elliot's on a liquid diet because of her surgery right? That "2 days" means 2 more days and she can eat solid food again XD XD Well, which is today =w=.
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Ah! So that's it!! XDDDD
I'm very curious person actually LOL
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:51 pm

YAY ELLIOT CAN EAT REAL FOODZ!!!
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 6:56 pm

@Chessie: Ummm, foodz?
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:36 pm

@Sharon
Yes, foodz.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:21 pm

After 3:30 today i will be able to eat regular food^^ Im quite excited for it^^
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Oh lol, if you live in the UK then you are already able to eat food XD It's way past 3:30 pm now ~~
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:56 am

@Elly: Yaaaay!!!!! I'm glad!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:07 am

....food is the most amazing thing ever ;w; i cant chew food yet, but, as bad as this sounds, i miss putting utensils in my mouth LOL
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:49 pm

utensils? like spoon and fork?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:26 pm

I'm glad you can eat again, Elliot! One doesn't know how amazing food is until you can't have it. xD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Yaaaaay Elliot!
Sometimes I wish I couldn't eat solids. Mostly when I'm at my grandparents' house.
But if I couldn't use utensils.... I might actually go crazy. When I'm bored or hungry before a meal I like to suck on spoons. And gnawing on chopsticks and forks is the best! I've had to throw out my school's silverware before because it couldn't withstand my chewing on it, and the tines of the forks got all mangled. I felt kind of bad, so now I don't chew the school's forks.
Once I also got the tines of a plastic fork lodged in my cheek when they broke off in a kind of explosion thing. That hurt. it was hard to get them out. I have scars inside my mouth (my last fling got very concerned about the texture of my inner left cheek) partially from the original wound and partially because it stuck out a bit while healing and got between my molars a lot. Theoretically I probably should have gotten stitches, but it stopped bleeding after like half an hour and I didn't want to go to the hospital. I don't like hospitals. Plus the stitches would have gotten stuck in my molars and hurt. And they would have stuck out even more. So I just toughed it out. It kind of sucked, though, because it bled a lot when it reopened, and oral blood seems to have a lot of extra iron in it, because it tastes like magnets. Other blood usually doesn't taste like magnets for some reason.

Anyways, that got kind of off topic. Sorry, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:23 am

@Chessie: ... O.O

You would. You would chew on silverware until you injured yourself. I think it speaks volumes about you, the fact that I do not doubt this in the least.

And now you will laugh and be all like, "what?! No, Lol" and YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN.

...Psst. It's because you're CHESSIE. You're special. Uniquely special. Like, specialer than everyone else as who's special.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:46 pm

ur post gave me shudders Chessie =_____________=

And by the by Chessie would eat anything
She ate the paper wrapped around her presents at her birthday party. And She took off the cardboard on my present for her by tearing it w/ her teeth. Vincent had to get it out of her mouth cause she was sitting closest =_____________=
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:41 pm

@Ada oni016
I also ate a receipt. fox 4
NOTE TO EVERYONE: Don't eat receipts. They're icky. ill!

Oh, and today I tried to eat a plate like Break did that one time... but it didn't work... sad onion
Back to top Go down
Lottie Baskerville

Lottie Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:22 pm

@Chesier O.O you do eat everything! receipts, plates, no pomgrenates? XD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:00 pm

@Lotti
I eat those, too!
I eat EVERYTHING.

Salmon and chcolate? Check.
Flowers? Definite check.
Pomegranates? Yum!
Cake and brussels sprouts? Well, no... I don't like brussels sprouts. I don't particularly like most cake, either...

But still. I eat ALMOST everything.
But please, no receipts and brussels sprouts for me... ill!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:20 pm

but cardboard is alright with you? *sigh* (I don't want to have to take it out of your mouth again)

Cheshire you should just stick with normal food....I'll even let you eat animal food....but..not paper.

Somehow talking about eating paper made me not very hungry anymore.....
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:34 pm

You didn't have to take it out of my mouth. I was VERY happy eating my paper/cardboard/whatever. hmph fox
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Cheshire ^^; How do you actually digest all those? I wonder if cardboard is nutritious ~
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:01 pm

well, it definitely has fiber... and probably a little bit of other stuff.
And I digest it just fine! You're talking to a girl who's eaten rubber and plastic, mind... My digestive tract is made of steel.

Except when it comes to some foods.
Actually, my digestive tract is better at taking care of non-food than it is at handling food. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Food   Favourite Food - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Food
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next