Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!!   A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Phew ~ I was afraid that I might remember the romaji wrongly T___T
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!!   A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:15 pm

xD nahh i think you got it right.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!!   A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Phew ~~~~~~ oni023 Maybe I should try to remember the hiragana and katakana first =w=
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!!   A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:05 am

Well, then. Study hard Leo-kun & Elliot-kun!!!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!!   A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 pm

You too, Sharon-chan!!!! Let's all try our best!!!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!!   A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:49 pm

I agree~^^
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!!   A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:47 am

Chapter IV

*Meanwhile*

"Oz!!!! Let's go to the bridge!!!" Said the black haired girl. And then she ran to the bridge.
"Huh? Alice, wait!!!!" The blond haired boy is chasing the black haired girl. They laugh together.
"Oz, it's very nice in this world isn't it?" Alice's eyes sparkling.
"Yep, not like in Abyss. We could enjoy this scene everytime!!" Oz's smile gently when he saw the sunlight is so bright.
"Uh, huh." Alice nodded then suddenly blushing.
"Come on Alice! Let's back to the cafe. Break and Sharon-chan must be waiting for us!" Oz grabbed Alice's hand
"Y-Yeah! Let's race!!!" Alice ran to the other side of bridge.
"Ah, Alice, wait!!!!" Oz chased after Alice again.

"Ugh, where am I? Why I sleep on the floor? Oh, yeah, I go to the petshop and then the cats suddenly are hang into my legs." Gilbert get up.
"...................OZ!!!!!!!!! STUPID RABBIT!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!!" Gilbert yelled.
"Excuse me, oh! Are you the doctor?!!! Please help meee!!!!!!" Ask a little girl with a weird tatto sobbing.
"Wha- Hey,miss, I'm not the doctor here."
"Huh? You're not *sob* Then, who's gonna heal my Bandersnacth??!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" The little girl are crying loudly while she hugging her dog.
"Shit. Why am I involved into this? Okay, I will help you miss." Gilbert smiled.
"Eh?"
"But, with one condition."
"What is that Raven?" Ask the little girl
"Gasp* You, why did you know my name??!!!!" Gilbert shocked and go back two steps.
"Whoops! Stupid!!! Why did I bring out his name?!! It can't be helped,then..... I am your opponet now Raven!!!!" The little girl suddenly get a gun and aim it to Gilbert's chest.

BANG, BANG, BANG!!!

Gilbert shot the little girl at her arms and left leg.
"Ugh!! Cough, cough!!" The little girl seems in pain.
"Now, tell me. Why are you know my name?" Gilbert ask the little girl.
"You will know soon." She stood up and ran to her dog.
"Gasp* I shot her arms and left leg!! And she can stood?!!" Gilbert shocked.
"Ahahaha, you must be suprised aren't you? That is a special ability that given to us, Baskervilles, from our master. We are chosen by the golden light, unlike you. Normal attack wont affected us." The little girl smiling cheerfully.
"Now, Bandersnatch, you should do your mission. I'll handle this"
"BARK, BARK" The dog suddenly changing it's aura. It get ran away from Gilbert.
"Wait!!! Shit!! What's your goal?!!" Gilbert pointing his gun to the little girl head
"Maybe you shouldn't know. It's none of your bussines actually...." The litlle girl smiled.

BANG!

"Don't play around with me." Gilbert shot the little girl head. Then, he put his gun to it's pocket.
"Sigh* I said it didin't I? That attack wont affected us!!!!"

BANG!! BANG!!!

"GWAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! AAARGH!!!!!!" Gilbert tried to abandon the wound on his right leg and stomach.
"Ah, yes. Should I introduce myself before I go? My name is Lily. I'm a part of Baskervilles. See ya later Raven!" Lily go away. Left the wounded Gilbert all alone.

Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!!   A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:38 am

I'm sorry if there's many wrong spelling & grammar!!! oni017
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!!   A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Wow this is so cool ~!!!!! Nice events, Sharon-chan!! Hope that Gilbert is ok ;A;
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!!   A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:05 am

@Leo-kun: Of course he is. He wont die that easily ^^
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!!   A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:06 pm

sharon-san!
i love your fanfiction!
why wont you continue it... sad onion (sorry if im troubling you sweat drop fox )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!!   A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tragedy in Amusement Park?!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2