Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pandora Randomess

Go down 
+5
Vincent Nightray
Leo
Ada Vessalius
Sharon Rainsworth
Xerxes Break
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Pandora Randomess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:23 pm

break countinues chaseing reim up and down the plane making reim fall on to ada his face right up to her chest

Break starts laughinf "reim you little pervert you are)

Joey shivers with fear but decideds to watch will play with the kitty
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Echo was sitting there next to Vincent observing everyone who was on the plane and every now and then record her findings in here little journal. Echo then hears Break say the word pervert to Reim.
"Hmm... pervert....what is that....." *looks at Reim with his face in Ada's clevage and then writes in little book* "Pervert: someone who puts their face in girls chest...." *closes book and continues to observe*
------------------------------------------------------------------
Oz was full of excitement! Wide eyed Looking out the plane window to see all of the clouds go by and see the ground so far down!
"SO COOL~!"*hears Alice demanding Meat and sees the face she just gave him* "O-Okay Alice Calm down~" *waves for the lady with the cart* "Hello! may I ask what you are giving out to eat?"
"Well we are giving out peanuts at the moment"
*Oz's face drops at the sound ot the word peanut* "Umm.. do you by chance have anything else? like Meat? or *crosses fingers* Cookies?"
"we have water and Peanuts sir. That is all we have at the moment."
"W-When are you going to have something else?" *is upset*
"when it gets closer to dinner time"
"WHAT?! Bu-"
"Sir I need to keep moving if you don't want any peanuts or water" *leaves*
*Sits back in chair with a pout face on* "No Cookies...... thats rediculous....Who doesn't have cookies........" *looks out the window annoyed*
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Will of the Abyss pouted at the person she now considered a moron sitting next to her.
"No!! Not that kind of hold! I know that! I was wondering what hold on a plane is! Because that's where they put my kitty!!" She said angrily at the man. But her anger was soon smashed into a wall, or one could say it was dropped out of the plane, along with the Will.

-----------------------------

"Uh uh uh.... EH?!?!?!?!?" Ada said looking down at Reim. She screamed and since her seatbelt was off (because she forgot to put it on in the first place), she scrambled over the luggage to grab onto the Duke's arm. She didn't really know why she did this, she just wanted to get away from Reim-san.
"Reim-san what are you doing?!?" She yelled at him. She wasn't angry, just embarrassed. She was POSITIVE that her face was bright red right now. She now felt the claws of her kitten in her arm.
"Ow ow ow... snowball! I'm sorry for scaring you, but please let go of my arm!" She said cringing and closing her eyes. Snowball was still in shock, so he continued to cling onto what he thought was Ada's clothing, not her arms.

--------------------

Barma's peace had been disturbed once more. Not only by the cat but by the girl herself. he had been peacefully sitting and looking out the window. But noooooooo the world was against him, so it had decided to make the girl cling to his arm in fear. And that's not the worst part, her seemingly short nails had now become claws!!! She was hurting his arm and tearing his clothing! He stared in utter disgust and anger down at her. He then noticed the cat clinging to her arm. He looked at the ceiling, sighed, and took it off of her arm. He placed the cat in his lap for a moment as he waited. Maybe this will get rid of her.
It didn't.
So he took matters into his own hands and shook his arm. She didn't come off. He shook harder. She was still there. He then violently shook his arm like a flailing fan girl. Still no.
"Get off!!" He then took his other hand and pushed on her hands until she loosened her grip, and he then shook his arm, and she let go. Her head fell on his leg for a second, but then she straightened and scooted towards him. Why won't she go away?! Is giving me peace such a problem?! The cat started purring. It was then moved onto the baggage. He sighed and was about to look out the window again when the girl screamed at he noticed the floor was gone. They both fell straight out of the plane. He was about to grab the Vessalius' hand so they could spread out and try to slow their fall, when she let go of his arm. She went plummeting down below him like a rock, as he was left staring at her like the moron she was.
"Damn it! Vessalius!!" He then realized that his own clothes were making a parachute for him. Oh great, so I can't save her unless I can manage to fall faster then slow our fall down once I grab her. That won't work. We'd be too heavy and we'd both die. He then noticed a group of people falling above him. One of them had a parachute. The Nightray. And he was pointing at the Vessalius. Maybe he'll save her. Let's see what happens. And yes he "sat back" and watched to see if a plummeting girl would be saved by someone else.

------------------

I am also srry for the character controlling, but I needed to do it to explain why Barma wasn't trying to help Ada.

Last edited by Ada Vessalius on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : basically removed post.)
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:01 am

nah i'll start the plane fallm now so it makes sence again
--------------------------------

Reim trys to get up but can't move break grabs onto Rufus Barma by accdent
"what is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's like the plane is falling"

Joey cowers under the chair also holding onto will's leg
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:44 pm

"Oh that kind of hold." Will said still stroking suneka. "that is where they keep all the luggage on a flight." The kitty was gently biting his knuckle. It was a little painful, but the cuteness of everything canceled it all out. Perhaps this long flight wasn't going to be so bad after all. There was a loud crash heard, and then next thing he knew, they were all falling. Will quickly clenched his kitty and unbuckled. Someone might have thought him crazy for this, but he knew better. He summoned his chain, and a large green butterfly appeared. It was a harmless, and rather useless chain in general. However today it was going to come in handy. It had the power to manipulate Will's sense of gravity. His fall slowed, and he felt as if he were ridding down in an elevator. "its alright kitty" He said grinning, "we are going to be fine." Sure he was, but what about the others? He had to do something. There was a girl falling to his left. He grabbed the blonde haired girl with the cat in her arm. "Are you alright miss?" he asked. He placed suneka on his shoulder for a moment while grabbing the whte haired girl he had been sitting next to. "Are you alright miss?" he asked her. he had saved two people but he couldn't slow the gravity of anyone else, unless they grabbed onto someone. He closed his eyes and hoped the others would find a way to be safe.
-------------------------------------------------
Vincent had taken little notice in the events that were happening. He awoke when a loud bang had engulfed the plane, however, he had quickly fallen back asleep afterwards, unaware that anything really happened.
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:24 am

Alice wasn't certain if anything could have prepared her for the singular sensation of free fall. Her stomach dropped out of her torso and settled somewhere around her thighs, and her coat flared behind her head as her hair tangled around her face. She flailed for a moment, and frantically grabbed onto the nearest thing to her hand- Oz's leg.

She didn't like this. Not at all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Lotti gasped, sucking in air as the floor fell out from under her. Her eyes snapped open and her hands snapped out, watching as the ocean- and the splotch of golden-brown and green- rushed closer.
She waved her arms, grasping the first thing her hand brushed; her suitcase.

NOT helpful.

Lotti looked around, spinning in midair. There! The boy above her. Will, that was his name. If she was just a few feet over- there- and now- she grabbed his foot, clamping on with a vicelike grip and managing not to drop her suitcase.
---------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys... ehehehe...
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:17 am

Oz reached down and grabbed Alice off of his Leg and held her close(and Lottie as well? not totaly sure). Oz had to admit he didn't know how he was going to get out of this one... At this rate they where falling way to fast from way to high up! Water may be a liquid, but at this rate once hitting the ocean it would be just like hitting the ground.... Oz was certain that this was it... these were his last moments on earth.... Falling with Alice in his arms, but Gilbert was no where to be found.....
"G-Gil...."
Oz turned to see the plane and others falling and he sighed until something caught his eye.
"W-WHAT THE?!? E-ECHO-CHAN?!?!?!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Echo quickly put away her book and tried to wake up Vincent.
"Vincent-sama..... Vincent-sama!! The plane is falling! We need to do something!"
Echo then looked behind her and saw a parachute. She ran over and put it on and then grabbed another one and threw it at Vincent hoping it would wake him up. This situation was too serious to sit around and wait and she didn't exactly feel like dieing today. So she jumped out of the plane knowing full well that Vincent was going to probably beat her after this. while falling waiting for the right time to trigger the parachute she heard
"E-ECHO-CHAN!?!?!"
She saw Oz Holding on to Alice (and Lotti?)
"ITS JUST ECHO"
She said as she started to dive after them. as soon as she got close enough she said
"Everyone grab on"
as soon s everyone grabbed on they where all low enough for the parachute to be triggered. She triggered the parachute and they all floated towards the small island .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I failed pretty hard......
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:25 am

Ada stopped screaming for a second to notice that someone had grabbed her arm. She looked to her left, astonished to see someone she didn't know. She had seen him at the Reinsworth household when she visited Oz, but no other times then that. There was a giant butterfly behind him, which was absolutely gorgeous as it coasted along in the wind. And that' when it struck her that they seemed to be slowing down. She smiled happily at the strange man. Or was he a girl?
"Thank you.. Sir. Yes I'm fine!" She said, smiling at him. Hopefully he was a boy, otherwise she would have just offended a complete stranger who had saved her life. And he could let go at any moment.
-------------------------
"Weeeeeeee~!!!!" The Will of the Abyss squealed as she free-fell. Sure this was dangerous, and sure the ocean and land below looked like it would be painful to land on, but for now falling was fun! She outstretched her arms, closed her eyes, and smiled happily. Her arm was then suddenly grabbed. Her head spun quickly, her smile was replaced with a growl, and she readied to attack the person, when she recognized them. He was the man who had been sitting next to her. He had answered her question to where Cheshire was, so she should be nice to him. "Are you okay, miss?" She blinked at him and smiled.
"Yes! I'm fine! Thank you for saving me!" She then noticed the chain looking towards her and smiled at it.
"Sorry, but I was wondering, what's the name of your chain?" She asked him.
----------------------
Barma breathed a sigh of relief. ok she's fine. He said as the Reinsworth flew by him. But that is a very weird looking chain.... though most chains are. I wonder what its powers are? It seems to look very fragile. It is a BUTTERFLY afterall. He continued to free fall, because he REFUSED to grab onto the hand of the Vessalius or the leg of the Reinsworth as another person had done. Wait.... she's wearing a baskerville cape!
---------------------------
And for future reference, can Ada have Haruto? But Haruto will mostlikely not do anything now about them falling cause Ada is fine.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:09 am

I'm so sorry for not posting wahhh wahhh Life has been a little hectic but I promise I'll be a good girl from now on!! (I do feel like the randomness of this is too epic for me to keep up with XD)
---------------------------
Elliot tapped his foot impatiently. Why did he have to get stuck with these...well...people (including that Vessalius brat)? The level of noise was just unbearable!!! In contrast, Leo has been quietly reading his book ever since we got on the plane. Why can't everyone be like this? Save me some peace
Suddenly there was a loud noise and the plane lost its balance. What the..!? Elliot quickly grabbed a parachute. We can't afford to fall from this high. Even if it's the ocean below us, it's not gonna be pretty. He turned to Leo: "Leo, we've got to.... Huh? LEO!! What happened??" Leo was still reading his book like nothing happened. Only then that Elliot realised the book was upside down. Oh wha??? He tried to shake Leo: "Leo, snap out of it!!! We're free-falling here!!!!!"
----------------------------
Leo had been eerily quiet ever since they got on the plane. He tried hard to stare at his book to distract himself, not noticing that the book was upside down. He had forgotten to tell Elliot that He had acrophobia, which in turns led to aerophobia. He had been so focused on "reading" that he didn't even notice that the plane was falling. "....out of it!!! We're free-falling here!!!!!" Elliot's voice? Why is he in such a panic?? Leo snapped out of his daze. "Free-falling? Elliot, this is not free-falling because the plane was moving horizontally before so there's a horizontal force involved in here. This is more like the projectile motion..oh WHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're falling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Leo slammed his eyes shut and clung onto Elliot with his dear life. His worst nightmare had come true!!! Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:14 pm

OOC~warning: I'm going to be mean. Sorry, all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheshire regretted shredding the hold of the plane as soon as he did it. It was loud, now he was cold and wet, and to top it all off, he was falling. Towards water. Instinctively he righted himself so he was falling paws first, and then his claws met something sturdy, and he sank them into it, right through three inches of sheet metal. It was just a shard of the plane's skin. Nothing safe there. However, it did flip over and grant him a good amount of wind resistance. He watched people fall past him, dozens of little humans, all of whom whetted his taste buds. When he saw his lady, his mistress, falling past him, dependent on some other chain, he leaped off his safe metal parachute, aimed straight at the Will. He landed, claws unsheathed and gripping Will's leg, and licked the Will's hand, then rubbed his head under it, folding his ear back.
"Cheshire is here now," he said, punctuating the sentence with a small sneeze and a reassuring purr for the Will.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loren heard the belly of the plane shredding and had stood up immediately to protect Sophie at all costs. Unfortunately, since he wasn't strapped to anything, as soon as the passenger hold of the plane unzipped, he was blown backwards by the powerful headwind, and disappeared into the cloud cover above the jetliner. Somewhere around the point where he collected a thick sheeting of ice, Loren got the idea to turn into a rocket. After all, rockets could fly, right? He burst out of his chilly shell and grew a shiny red metal body, then pointed himself towards an island looming on the horizon and started to fall. Wait, fall? Why was he falling?! Rockets were supposed to FLY! Loren freaked out in his poor computer chip rocket brain, trying desperately to figure out how to fix this disaster.
Sophie had been too busy dealing with her master's precious kitty clawing her cardiac unit out of her chest for a moment, but she'd known Vincent was in no real danger, seeing as she'd personally packed the parachute he'd been using as a backrest the entire flight. That Echo would grab her beloved Master was completely unexpected. Well, perhaps it was her own fault for not holding the girl at bay with the business end of her feather duster, but still. With a sigh, Sophie clutched the cat in her cleavage and dove after Vincent, sighing to herself, All this wind will have Master's hair knotted... he'll hate to have it brushed tonight. Upon reaching Echo, she threw one of the house parachutes to the girl, before grabbing Vincent in a tight grip under the arms and planting one foot directly in Echo's face. For added threat, she flipped the blade out of her feather duster and held it threateningly to Echo's parachute wires Let go, freaky white-haired usurper!she thought, ignoring the fact that Echo actually preceded her in the Nightray household, stupid white-haired plaything! Let go of my MASTER! Sophie tried to spit the words out, but with the wind, lack of oxygen, and her general preoccupations, all that came out was a feline snarl and a slip to the hand holding the knife and Echo's parachute cords. One frayed slightly. Oh well. The girl had a second parachute. What did Sophie care if the airline's got ruined? It was truly a testament to Sophie's self that she could manage to cling to her master and his cat, hold a knife, kick her competition, and hold on to her parachute's ripcord all at once. Hoping Echo would get the point, Sophie jammed her foot forwards a couple of times, then glared at her personal white-haired demon. After all, they were ages away from the ground. Sophie could crush Echo's face all day and night, if that was what Echo wanted.

OOC~
Echo! I love you! Please remember I love you! I PROMISE I don't have the same opinions of you that Sophie does! By the way... Sophie's got a bajillion things going on, so if you want to save Echo's face, having a soft boot to the cheek doesn't hurt very much (don't ask how I know) and it wouldn't be at all odd for Sophie to have missed. I actually kind of saw it as she thinks her foot is crushing Echo's nose, but whether she is or it's just an illusion from where she is is up to you.. Also, I wrote that Sophie only frayed the parachute rope a tiny bit (meaning maybe half a dozen threads) but if drama demands more threads be frayed, run with it!
And don't foget that there's another parachute floating around for Echo if hers needs to break

And Yes, Ada, I can't see anything wrong with that. I doubt anyone else will. If someone else has an issue with... I forgot Haruto's exact specs, but Ada having a chain, speak now or forever hold your peace.

oh, and everyone, wherever you guys land, assume that Sophie and Vincent (If Echo wants to come, too, she can) are a couple of miles up the beach. And Loren and Barma will be... well, really just far, far away from everyone. I've been plotting with Vincent and Ada, and... yeah.

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Joey falls over after fainting and his face is right on top of some guys crotch O.o
----------------------
Break gets up and brushes sand off himself spotting reim, break grabs some seaweed and puts it on reims head.

Reim: dizzy!

Last edited by Xerxes Break on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:37 am

OCC- Break, Will is falling through the air, thats not physically possible....
----------------------------------------
Will smilied at Ada. "I'm sure you would've done the same for me. Also I couldn't help but notice those cute cats you have, it'd be a shame if they lost their friend....Ms....Vessalius right?" He said sweetly. Within a few moments of his greeting to Ada, his mass had trippled. Random people had began to claw onto him for safety. Naturally he didn't mind, and loved being of help, however they were all....well...HEAVY. "Sorry, miss." Will said to the white haired girl, "I need to concentrate if i want to get us to safety, I'll be sure to tell you everything later. Please forgive me." he needed his full concentration to power his chain for this many people. It seemed like all was going well, when a razor sharp pair of objects straggled to cling to his leg. He let out a faint gasp and twitched slightly from the pain, but did his best to remain focused. The object spoke. So it was a person? Why would they have knives on them??? It's painful!! He glanced around, there was an Island up ahead! If he would land there then everyone would be ok! He closed his eyes and tried his best to ignore the blood dripping down his leg. Just a bit longer he thought.
--------------------------------------------
Vincent was dreaming of the abyss. There were chains everywhere, and the will as well. He hated the will. for whatever reason, his only weapon was a knife. He used this knife to slash through the chains has he jumped up to higher ground, unaware of the twitching he was doing in reality. He did not wake though, he remained caught in his dream.
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:53 am

Break, Vincuehfsfhsdkj-kun's right. it's not physically possible right now.
Also, please no emoticons in an RP? Eheheh, it's just that it's usually considered rude. Y'know, like you're not really trying? Just warning you... no ill will meant!
------------------------------------------------------------
Alice looked over Oz's shoulder, twisting awkwardly to see what he was looking at. She grabbed his shoulder hurriedly as she started to slip, holding on tightly. There was a sudden jolt, a shadow, and then- she was slowing down. The chain looked up, eyes wide, as Echo floated above them, holding onto Oz and Vincent as they drifted through the sky.
Until there was a second jolt, and the maid-girl started glaring at Echo. She had a knife in her hand, and was slowly trying to cut one of the many dangly ropes above.
Alice didn't know what the strange contraption was, but ropes in general were usually important.
She tapped Oz on the shoulder, shouting in his ear over the wind. "IS THAT ROPE SHE'S CUTTING IMPORTANT?!"
------------------------------------------------------------
Lotti held on to Will's foot for dear life as they fell through the sky, paying no heed to the blood from where her fingernails broke his skin. She spun around as best she could, taking stock of the others' positions.
There was Sophie- darling Sophie, although they'd really have to have a mother-to-daughter talk about when and where skimpy outfits were appropriate when they weren't in danger of dying.
Vincent had grabbed on to someone, too. It really was unforgivable- the moronic lying bastard seemed to have nine lives. His blonde plaything with the large chest (much too large for a girl her age, really!) had grabbed on to Will as well, and her newfound vehicle seemed to be having an animated conversation with the girl.

Lotti watched as they drifted closer and closer to the island, her luggage dangling by her toes as they drifted toward land.
----------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and if any of you are familiar with the Discworld series (<- proof of nerdiness) Lotti's suitcase is The Luggage. *evil grin*
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:10 am

"Umm yes, I'm Ada Vessalius. But you can call me Ada!" She smiled at the man. She still didn't know him, but judging by what he said to the other girl, he probably doesn't want to talk. So I'll leave him alone! She thought, and used both hands to hold onto his hand. She then looked around at the falling group and noticed that Vincent-kun was just above them. And the man who had been seating a seat away from her was now below the group clinging onto the strange man. What was he thinking?! He was going to be killed! That would be too hard of a fall. Wait... he seems to be, gliding? And falling further away from the group. I wonder what he's trying to do?
-----------------------------------
Barma kept his arms spread and turned side-ways, away from the island. He was doing this because he didn't have a parachute, and he was NOT going to grab onto the group that was being flown around by a BUTTERFLY. He scoffed at the idea. No way. Nope. Not happening. So, his plan was to try to get as far away from the island as he could, without getting far enough away where he couldn't make it to the island by swimming. He did have heavy clothing on. Great, his clothes. He was going to destroy them. Everyone else's will be fine, while his will be a mess. What a disgrace he was to the Barma family. Oh well. At least he wasn't going to disgrace them further by smacking into the earth so hard it would kill him. Yes, at least he wasn't killing himself. He would certainly be the first to land though.
-----------------------------------
Well that msy not have been very nice, but he does have a point The Will frowned. Fine I'll question him like crazy once we land. She then felt something grab her leg, so she looked down, and her face instanly broke into a smile.
"Cheshire!! Oh Cheshire I'm so happy to see you!" She reached her hand towrds him, hoping he'd take it so he didn't have to hold onto her leg for dear life. She leaned down a bit and whispered to him.
"Maybe you should turn into a cat so you won't hurt yourself when you land Cheshire! Here take my hand~!" She was over joyed. Cheshire was her only friend, and the only friend she needed.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Leo! Don't cling onto me like that! How am I supposed to put on the parachute??? Elliot screamed but it seemed like Leo was no longer in this world. Gosh, at this rate we're gonna fall to our death! Wait, does the law of Physics even apply to this world? The plane was flying about 9800m above sea level and the earth gravitation creates a downward acceleration of 9/8m^2/s...blah blah blah so it should take us only 45 seconds to come into contact with the se....oh wait, why am I pulling a Leo here?? Elliot snapped out of his thoughts and tried to strap the parachute onto his body, somehow. Ok, normally you're supposed to pull the parachute at the right time after you leave the plane to be able to land safely but SCREW THAT! Here goes nothing! Elliot pulled hard and....nothing. Nothing happened, the parachute wouldn't open. Oh no, we're screwed!!..... SPLASH!!! Luckily for them, the parachute managed to fly open 10m above the sea and thus, greatly reduced the impact. Still it wasn't pretty.
Elliot woke up with a mouth full of sand. Bleh!! Where am I? Seemed like he had been washed onto the beach. In the sky there was a strange object that vaguely resembled...a butterfly??? Wait, is that... people?? Also something/someone that seemed to be Duke Barma pulled a flying squirrel stunt and started gliding away. What kind of madness is this? Elliot thought to himself. He looked to his side and saw no Leo. Gah! So we got separated. Hope that he was also washed onto shore. Wouldn't want him drowning somewhere. Elliot stood up, took off his coat because it was soaking wet and heavy, and started to walk along the seashore.
-------------------------------------------------------
It was a beautiful day. Leo spent his time reading his favourite books in his favourite library (!?), as usual. Haaa, so peaceful~! No Elliot shouting. No Gilbert fainting from cats. No Echo staring. No Vincent snipping his scissors around. Nobody is here to disturb me ~~! This must be heaven, except... Leo noticed his clothes slowly getting wet. Haaaa.. So this is heaven after all.
Leo woke up and found himself on a beach. So he had managed to survive the fall. Phew ~ He got up and looked around. No Elliot in sight. Oh great. Guess I need to talk a little walk then. Achoo~~! Gosh, it's so cold!!! Leo took off the outer layer of his clothes and hung them on the nearby tree branches. Guess I'll have to wait till they're dry. In the mean time... Leo pulled out a book from his pocket. I'm always prepared~! Water-proof book, the best company you can have on a deserted (maybe) island. Well, when the clothes are dry I'm gonna search around a bit ~
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:04 pm

[quote="Vincent Nightray"]OCC- Break, Will is falling through the air, thats not physically possible....
----------------------------------------
opps i'll go and change it to some random guy then XD
----------------------------------------------------

joey:...................................................
---------------

Break:honestly where is everyone reim here is sooo useless (sits on reim as nhe doesn't want to get his clothes covered in sand
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:02 am

Joining in as Lily Baskerville please. XD

"Ahh! I wonder what kind of random things I missed here?" Lily realized that she actually led herself in a random beach while going through some of the dark caves near the Baskerville Mansion. It was so quiet and so windy, and Lily was so amazed by the ocean sparkling. "Uwaaaah!!! The ocean is so beautiful! I wanted to swim!" Then she paused, noticing that she didn't bring her swimwear with her. Lily jumped up and down while making grunting noises as she walks further to the beach. She removed her red cloak and tossed it aside, knowing that the hot weather can make her tiring.

Then, not far from her, she saw two people. One was walking just aside the beach, and the other one is just sitting under the shade reading a book. Lily immediately recognized the two people. It was Leo and Elliot!! "Oh? How did these two get in here?" Lily thought, and she decided to approach Leo.

When she was already beside him, Lily was surprised to see Leo covering his face with a pocket book. She immediately removed it and said "Good morning, Leo-san!!! Isn't it a nice day today?" Her beaming smile startled the boy who wears round glasses.
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:05 pm

Oz looked to see what Alice was talking about and saw Sophie Cutting the ropes!
"AH!!! YES ALICE THOSE ROPES ARE VERY IMPORTANT!!!!"
Oz then notices Echo being beat on!
"ECHO-CHAN DO SOMETHING!!"
With Sophie's Foot in her face it was hard to really do anything except holding on to everyone so they wouldn't fall. *heard Oz say echo-chan*
"ITS JUST ECHO!!! and SOPHIE VINCENT-SAMA IS MY MASTER!!"
Suddenly the one of the ropes break
"AHHH A ROPE BROKE!!!! WE ARE GONNA DIE!!!!!"
Suddenly everyone starts falling at a faster pace towards the ground. Echo saw another parachute and threw Oz, Alice, and Vincent over to it. Oz grabed the parachute and held on to everyone as Echo and Sophie were still on the broken parachute. Echo pushed Sophies's foot off of her face and took this time to unhook herself and got ready to jump up to grab hold onto Vincent's Leg.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:48 pm

OOC- I think Oz has Vincent right now... right? I'm going on that assumption. If it's wrong, tell me and I'll fix it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's Miss Sophie, to you, harlot." with that disdainful correction, Sophie wrapped her legs protectively around Vincent, keeping her grip around his chest. Oh, beautiful. Now she had to deal with a filthy Vessalius. Sophie narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth at Oz, letting out a bestial sound that was half hiss, half growl, and all feline digust. Her feather duster had fallen when the rope snapped, so she put her other arm and both legs around Vincent and leaned forwards, decidedly inhuman teeth bared in Oz's face. "Bastard child of the vile line Vessalius, who was born of a duke having lain with a cur, you may either remove your foul hands from my master, or you may firsthandedly experience a tour of my viscera, face first, with your own entrails following later tonight with rice and a brandy reduction." to emphasize her point, Sophie stretched her neck a touch more, and widened her mouth to miraculously display almost all her teeth. An entire contractor might be hard to fit, but her mauling skill was third only to chains and cannibals, and she was certain that she'd manage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loren panicked as the ground loomed ever nearer to his aerodynamic body, and pushed himself outwards in all directions, foggily hoping for some form of a non-breakable shell. He definitely wasn't anticipating turning into an enormous cannonball, but at that moment, his mind ceased to be able to comprehend anything beyond the ground. His vision went off-white as he plowed into the beach, then brown as he passed through dirt, then black and gray as he tunneled into the island's bedrock. Miles above him, a column of soot turned into an umbrella clouding over a quarter or so of the landmass. At the bottom of a mile-deep hole, Loren's cannonball shape fell apart and he sagged into the rounded bottom of his tunnel. A particularly confused seagull fell into the hole, then flew around and found its way out, before falling back into the hole, cooked completely through. Perhaps a bird would have been more suitable. he thought to himself, giving the carcass a kick and coughing out clouds of dust and grime as it floated around the air his friction-cooked form had superheated upon entry. Breathing was probably not a good idea in this situation, so Loren simply stopped, and started examining the smooth walls of his tunnel. They were slick... slick with glass from the melted sand, slimy from the same, and far too hot to touch in any sort of human form. He regretfully regarded his bare arms, where the frail skin was already sloughing off from the heat. His eyes went dark as they finally came to a boil and popped. Loren sighed internally, as his humanoid vocal chords were far too cooked to produce such a sound. Today is not one of my better he thought as his hair burst into flame. Regretfully, he turned into something a little more tolerant of the heat and waited in his tunnel for things to cool down.

Cheshire obeyed his lady's request, then, her arm still in his grasp, he pushed away from her savior and dove towards the ground, intent on keeping his mistress safe himself. As they fell away from the woman who had temporarily saved his lady, Cheshire came to the grim realization that he had neither wings nor a parachute, and he and his mistress were definitely going to land in water. He did his best to spread and puff himself out, but there was really no steering him. He left his lady above him and righted himself and puffed back up, offering his back as a raft for the Will. He landed in the sea belly first with a violent splash that rattled claws. He paddled in horror as the wetness seeped into his skin, but was determined to offer his lady the best landing site possible. He noted that he was not nearly so submerged as he could have been. Perhaps he ought to cut back on the fatty tuna.

Not having any sort of prior experience with free fall, Suneka was a bit startled when she entered it. So startled, in fact, that she simply froze up with her claws out and barely registered the swift decline in speed at which she was falling. When the nice lady put her on her shoulder, Suneka sank her claws deep into her flesh, but otherwise did not react. She stared ahead with wide, unblinking, and utterly inexpressive eyes. She might have been a very well painted statue, if not for the telltale flutter of her rather round belly.

OOC-
Yes, Sophie actually talks like that.
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Alice clung to Oz, glaring at Echo- she'd just tossed them through the air! Oh, well; at least they were not falling as quickly now. The island below them seemed closer than ever, and Alice could smell it from here. Sand, sun-baked seaweed and driftwood, forest smell, forest smell, meat- meat! Her stomach growled loudly, gurgling and whining irritably.

Suddenly, Alice couldn't wait to get down there. Meat!
------------------------------------------
Lotti let go of the boy's leg as they neared land, tucking and rolling as she hit the soft sand. Her suitcase lashed around, banging her shin painfully, and her teeth knocked together, but otherwise she seemed... perfectly fine, considering she had just fallen from a plane that had split open in midair. She lay face down for a moment before jumping up and hurriedly brushing the sand off her skin; the mid-afternoon sun had heated the sand to the point of it being painful to the touch.

She stopped suddenly, aware of how undignified this must be. The boy- Will- and the blonde were still in the vicinity, after all.

She walked over to the pair, watching as they picked themselves up off the ground. They didn't seem like much, really. A ditz and a wimp, from what she'd seen so far. But then, weak allies were better than no allies.

Lotti stared the boy straight in the eyes and tilted her chin up just a little. Sticking out her hand, she said, "I don't think we've ever been properly introduced. I'm Lotti." She smiled her best "I'm-a-nice-sane-person" smile and added, "I'm sorry about your leg. I think we got off on the wrong note, don't you?"

After all, maybe that flying butterfly chain that could conveniently draw water from thin air.
No idea what to do with Alice, sorry.
Echo, if you want to land them, I have no objections ^.^ I'm running out of things to do in midair.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:08 pm

ooc since gil hasn't been taken yet i'll play him tempory
-------------------------------------------
Gil lays on the ground and sees oz falling with alice and hopes oz can see him and remove joey off his crotch "this feels soo wrong and the kid stole my hair style"
Joey: dead
------------------------------
Reim wakes up struggleing to move as break is sitting on him
"ah reim your awake i see"
"xerxes why the heck are you sitting on me, and why the heck is there seaweed on my head"

Last edited by Xerxes Break on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:13 pm

OOC- noooo.... Sophie and Vincent (and Echo, if she wants to join them) need to get far far away from Oz and Alice before they land!
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:31 pm

ooc: i better edit my post shot it's what i get being tired
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Oh, it's already page 3!!!
@Break: I played Sharon of course
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandora Randomess
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next