Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pandora Randomess

Go down 
+5
Vincent Nightray
Leo
Ada Vessalius
Sharon Rainsworth
Xerxes Break
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

Pandora Randomess - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:08 am

Aaaaah, sorry for being so late.
Sharon go to vacation in such a nice sunny day in the beach. She walk around the beach and found something "suspicious" there
"Hmm? What is this? A parachute?" She grab the broken parachute.
"Oh, I must be going crazy. Anyway, this is really a vacation!!! There's no paperworks to do here!!!!" Sharon yelled.
"But, think about it, there's no one here, but me......"
"..............I'm soooo lonely heeeereee!!!!!!! Break!! Reim-san!!!" Sharon get frustated after knowing that she's alone.
SRAK, SRAK. Sharon hear a voice behind the bushes
"Who's there?!!!"
.................................................................................................................................................................................
Okay, next user can continue. (Sharon is in the same island as Leo,Elliot,and Lily)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:51 am

It really was bad luck. Had Elliot chosen to walk in the opposite direction, he would have been able to find Leo. Yet he just had to choose the wrong way. Bad luck indeed.
"Ahhh... I'm tired..and thirsty as well. This was supposed to be a vacation, where I can relax in PEACE! Why did it turn out this way??" Elliot was mumbling to himself when suddenly he heard a voice "Who's there??" Eh? Isn't that.... "Lady Sharon?"
--------------------------------------------------------
Leo felt a bit drowzy. He did have a rough day after all. Flying and then falling and then nearly getting drowned. Haa... maybe I should take a little nap, so that by the time I get up, filled with energy, my clothes will be dry and ready to go~! Leo covered his face with the pocket book. Relaxing time ~ This isn't too bad... Just when Leo started getting comfy and dozing off, he was suddenly blinded by the sunlight. "Wh...wha???" Someone had removed the book from his face.
"Good morning, Leo-san!!! Isn't it a nice day today?" Leo opened his eyes and was greeted by a smile brighter than the sun itself. He quickly put on his glasses "Um... I don't want to sound rude but do I know you from before? I don't think we've met." Leo smiled.
--------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Lily, I don't think Leo and Lily have actually met before XD so yeah ~ And Sharon-chan, sorry for calling you Lady Sharon ^^;; I just think it fits Elliot a bit better ~

Last edited by Leo on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:12 am

Will grabbed suneka as soon as the will had let him go. He called out to her, but she seemed to be alright...or so he hoped. Either way, he needed to remove the claws from his shoulder. He sighed, saving everyone was a pain, litterally. He slowly lowered everyone to land, allowing his chain to vanish just a moment before hitting the ground. He landed, with much difficulty. He let out a yelp as his leg hit the ground, whomever had those knives got his leg pretty good. He fell and grabbed onto Ada for balance. "s-sorry" he muttered embarassed sitting himself down. He placed suneka on the ground and removed his jacket and then, reluctantly, tore it apart to make a bandage. In the midst of his work, another lady came up to him. this nice "sane" person quickly introduced herself and apologized for the damage done. "What kind of sane person grabs onto another person with a few knives..." Will muttered back to her bitterly. He sighed, she just must have been scared he concluded. He smiled "Just be a bit more careful next time." He glanced over to his other leg, it seemed to have some minor cuts as well. This trip was definitely not going to be as relaxing as will had hoped it would be.
----------------------------------------------------------
In Vincents dream, he went from being in the abyss, to suddenly falling out of the plane. Sophie and echo were fighting, it was all pretty normal except the falling part. Oz was here too. It stunk, but better a dream than reality. Neither of the ladies were doing anything to fix the somewhat broken parachute. He sighed, figures in a dream i'd have to do all the work. He reached for the broken rope, clinging onto it and making it act mostly as a normal parachute. it wouldn't hold forever, but the ground was near, so it wouldn't be long now.

Last edited by Vincent Nightray on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:46 am

Ah, forgive me. Actually, when I posted my message, Vincant-sama post his message first. So, it's an accident (^^;;Wink

Last edited by Sharon Rainsworth on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:24 am

Umm, Sharon-chan, 1st you need to wait for the others to post first, we're going in rotation. And 2nd, the one who met Sharon was Elliot, not Leo. The girl Leo met was Lily ^^;;; Hope I cleared that up alright.

And also, you're not allowed to control other people's characters (sadly) so yeah, you can't say that Leo felt sad or something.. but you can say the Leo seemed sad. Well... Someone please clear this up ;A;
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:21 am

Wow, all I don't get was the rotation thingy. Good thing I asked Cheshire~

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily was surprised that Leo didn't know her but even though that's the case here she didn't mind it. The Baskervilles have known a lot about the Nightrays, but in here it's not what Lily wanted to see. She decided to forget her introduction and move along. "Oh. Just...forget what I said earlier. Hey, it's a bright morning here, why are you just lying down? Let's go and have some fun! I'm kinda lonely too, if you ask me," Lily responded with a hint of disappointment on her face.

Lily stood up and ran towards the sea. "Since you don't know me yet I think we should introduce ourselves? I'm Lily, nice to meet you!" She introduced gleefully while removing her boots and dancing in the water. The sun was bright, so why is Leo just sitting around and reading a book? He should have thought of enjoying even a little bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Leo, I changed the situation so it won't get confusing. XD
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:43 am

Ada's shoes landed smoothly onto the sand, but the rest of her body didn't do the same. Her legs caved in and she collapsed onto the sand. She stroked her ankle quickly but moved her attention to Will. He seemed to have been in pain earlier. She then felt his hand on her shoulder.
"Oh t-that's ok Will!! Are you alright? that looks painful!" She watched as he started to wrap his leg.
"U-um, Do you need any help with that?" She asked, paying no attention to the Baskerville standing right in front of her and talking to Will.

------------------

Barma took one last breath of air right before he plunged into the mildly-warm water. His clothes were soaked through and he found it difficult to swim to the surface with so much clothing on. He eventually reached the surface and took a large breath of air. He sighed as he looked around as one person after another fell onto the beach. They're all morons, or they're incredibly lucky, or both. He thought as he swam along. He eventually was able to brush his tip-toes on the sand under the water. He then proceeded to walk to shore. He was very annoyed as he looked straight ahead, fists clenched, eyes lookind directly at a nice large rock to lay out on. His clothes were destroyed How could a noble Duke such as himself let his clothes be so utterly destroyed?! It was sickening to think of. He now moved like a robot, his steps a little faster to get out of the obnoxious salty liquid. His clothes were now sticking to his body, and they were making it very uncomfortable to move. This is despicable. he slowed his pace as he reached the rock, and the water only merely lapped at his feet. He was trying with all his might to contain his composure and refrain from kicking the water violently and sprinting to the rock. How could something that is necessary for life be so goddamn annoying?! He finally waltzed up the rock and 'elegantly' put his foot on it. It was boiling from the sun, he could just tell by looking at it. He sighed and layed on the rock, withstanding the heating, and letting his clothing dry. He stared up at sky which was now missing the falling occupants of the air craft. He frowned and clenched his fists as he lay on the now annoying rock. It was high-tide after all, and the water was still soaking his shoes because the rock was too small to keep all of the Duke away from the water of doom.

----------------------------

The Will of the Abyss looking strangely at Cheshire as he pulled on her hand, which made her loose her grip on the butterfly-man's hand. She then fell onto his back and stared in shock as the little islad grew near the two of them at a faster rate then before. She looked down at her beloved cat to see that his hands and feet were all stretched out as they fell. She felt like she was riding one of those 'horses' she'd seen from her tower. She smiled happily as the two fell.
"GO CHESHIRE GO~!!!" She squealed as she closed her eyes. "WEEEEEEEEE-"
SPLASH~!
She was cut off by the water rushing into her mouth. Wait, we landed in water?! But Cheshire hates water!!! She thought to herself as the two struggled to the surface. She stayed on his back, but she made her legs slide off into the water so she was only holding onto his shoulders. She felt like this would make it easier for him to swim. She didn't know how to swim so she was totally relying on her beloved Cheshire to save both of them.
"Cheshire? Are you ok?? Don't you hate water? Cheshire!" She yelled over the waves. Land was getting nearer. Only a little further Cheshire!
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:03 pm

(gil and joey are on the same island as oz break and reim are possibly on the island as sharon but seprated ooo)

Joey opens his brown eyes and freaks out after realzing his face is pressed agenst gil's crotch

Gil: about time you moved off my crotch

Joey: I'm sorry, I'm sorry mr i, i didn't mean to land there ahhh wheres will oni030 where is my future boyfriend who is only my bestfriend for now oni032

Gil: dam do i have to be stuck with this werid guy, i wonder where oz landed i'm possitive i saw him fallingand some others hm
-----------------------------------------------------
Break: ah well reim i comand you to build a boat or no sweets for you (eats candy)

Reim: WHAT!!!!!!!! i will not do such a thing

Last edited by Xerxes Break on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:28 am

HOLY SMOKIES I AM SOOOOO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DX I have been working on a Government project!!!!! Which is finally done and turned it!! *is proud of myself* But I am still terribly sorry that this is so late!!!!! ;A;
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Oz was basicly holding everyone and was struggleing.
"s-s-s-s-s-sooooo heavy!!!!" and groans
Then he notices Sophie. His eyes get wide as he listens to her and then when she showed her teeth he couldn't help but get really nervous and some what frightened. Then Oz came to his sences.
"All I am doing is keeping all of you from free falling to the ground! If you want me to let go of Vincent then so be it~"
Oz was about to act like he was going to let go until....
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"NO!! Oz-sama!! you musn't let go of Master Vincent!!!"
Echo was now holding onto Sophie trying to peal her off of Vincent.
"Get off of my Master!!"
Echo was pushing and pulling to try and get Sophie off until she started to slip. To keep from falling she grabs onto Sophie's neck and holds on until we reach the Jungle below.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"OH NO I AM LOOSING MY GRIP!!!"
Vincent's jacket slips out of Oz's grip and Echo, Sophie, and Vincent all Begin to free fall again!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mkay so if anyone wants me to change anything I will be happy to!!!! =3
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:04 am

OOC- Thanks Echo.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie ignored Echo's struggles. "We are in free fall thanks to you, tart. Furthermore, my dearly beloved Master Vincent is in danger, thanks to you. Moronic little tramp, you are worse than useless." Sophie pulled her parachute's ripcord, holding Vincent with one arm and both her legs. Finally she had to let go of him with her other arm, but her legs stayed firmly wrapped around him. If only I had one more hand... to answer her call, her tail brushed her back, and she unwound it and held yet another pointy object - this one a pair of gardening shears - to Echo's person. She carefully angled the parachute so the trio floated far away from Oz and Alice. They nearly touched down next to Loren's pit, but Sophie skillfully maneuvered the parachute to catch the hot, ashy air, shielding Vincent with Echo and herself. The parachute rose high into the sky again on the warm updraft, and headed across the island again, until it became clear that the parachute was going to landing water a few yards from shore. Thinking quickly, Sophie shoved the offending Echo off just moments before impact, and dropped Vincent on top of her, using her as a raft. Lucien followed his master, jumping to safety on Vincent's stomach. She towed the contemptible girl by her hair as they headed for shore, powered by Sophie's powerful, water-despising breaststroke and her strong propeller tail. as she hauled herself and the Echo-raft onto shore, she made a note to have Loren remove her tail again. It was a nuisance that had come in handy, including this incident, once. Sophie looked around, surveying the rugged, splendid scenery. "I claim this land and its inhabitants for the honor of Vincent Nightray and the glory of his duchy! she declared, wringing out her skirt and shaking violently, sending water spraying in a wide radius around her, stopping just short of Echo and Vincent. She grabbed a long piece of debris from the plane and stuck it vertically into the ground, then sat next to it, stitching a Nightray family crest onto her second dress, a (now ruined) pale blue satin garment from when she was much smaller. It was done in moments, and she tied it at the top of the flotsam, then saluted it. With that done, she turned on her heels and dragged Echo farther up the beach by her hair, to a point overlooking the beach along the cove they'd landed in, and a cliff that dropped sheerly to the ocean below. Sophie appraised the are, then laid Vincent in the grass and glared at Echo. "Why don't you make yourself useful and gauge the danger of those rocks by jumping over the cliff, dogspawn? Sophie arranged Vincent to sleep peacefully on the soft seagrass of the raised plain "Go back to sleep, Master, and when you wake up, I'll have a more comfortable place for you to rest." With that, she headed for the woods just across the plateau, at the base of a mountain. She pulled a few pieces of wood and some massive stones out of the jungle, then brought them back to the point, and started to build. She realized that Loren would make this easier, and demanded that he come, pulling on a leash supplied by her unfairly and unusually strict contract until he had no say in the matter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loren didn't want to come, since his prison was still molten and glowed a faint russet, but he didn't have any choice when Sophie called him . He turned into a sparrow and raced up on the harsh updraft, refreshing himself several times to avoid cooking. He winged across the island and landed where Sophie had first made landing. He looked at the flapping, now dry piece of fabris, and immediately recognized it. He saluted Sophie's dress, and ran up the slope to find the mistress who was clearly not wearing it. He was sorely disappointed to find her in her maid's uniform, and that maid's uniform still quite intact.
"Loren, Get us some shelter. Now! And make it suitable. With a shed out back for the white-haired wench. Now, I said! Now, Loren!"
Loren bowed his head, "Yes, Mistress Sophie." he gagged as Sophie yanked his contractual punishment for calling her by name. That wasn't a right he had, which he constantly forgot. " I apologise, milady... I am deeply - ack! - regretful!" he morphed the half a foundation Sophie had laid into a tall, elegant estate with fountains and a massive entryway. Sophie forgot what she was doing and ran inside, but Loren continued to shape and mold the house into something Sophie would find suitable. when he'd finished with the gardens overhanging the cliff, he collapsed into himself and fainted in the seagrass, losing his manly form and reverting to the androgynous childlike one that Sophie had forced his bound form into at contract. Sophie ignored this and examined every foot of the house, Lucien tagging at her heels, looking for a sunny spot to lay. She finally returned to the yard, but decided Vincent looked too peaceful in the pale seagrass and the tiny white flowers to disturb him, and instead rolled her unconcious chain off the cliff to gauge the danger of the rocks below. " Based on the spray's size, I declare these rocks too dangerous for Master. I'll have to have Loren fix them when he returns. Ahh, I should also tell him the building is mediocre for a beach shack." Sophie turned and looked at the grandoise mansion on the cliff, made an unimpressed noise, and set about tending the beds of exotic flora Loren had created from the tiny little white flowers of the plain.

Cheshire swam, paddling in the warm, salty waters until his long claws scrambled on some soft, fine sand. He dragged his water bloated body onto the beach, then promptly dumped the will and shook violently, groomed his paws - gagging at the high salt that hit the back of his throat - and generally tried to dry himself off. " Cheshire is wet! Cheshire hates to be wet!" He dove towards a patch of beach grass and rolled madly around, wiping the vile seawater on the grasses.

Sunny wasn't exactly living up to her name. She sat, stone still, on the sand, staring ahead distantly, claws still unsheathed. Will hadn't set her down exactly perfectly, so after a moment or two of teetering, she fell over on the sand. Nothing about her pose changed, and her only movement continued to be the in and out of her hyperventilating lungs.

OOC-
Sophie (Felinus) of the Nightray Duchy, maidservant of the Nightray House... taking "High Standards" to a whole new level!

Last edited by Le Cheshire Cat on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Meanwhile, Elliot and Sharon

"Who's there?!!!" Sharon get her harisen and walk to the bushes.
"Huh? *Gasp* E, Elliot-sama?!!! Why are you here?! Aaakh, you're wet!!" Sharon suprised. She never thought of someone else would be in that island.
"Anyway, let's come to my villa. You don't want to get cold right?" Sharon smile and put her towel on Elliot's back. She lead Elliot in her villa.
................................................................................................................................................................................
Sorry, don't have any idea
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:19 am

OOC: Lily-chan, that's a cute situation >w<. And Sharon-chan, "She lead Elliot in her villa." -> That sounds like an evil witch leading an innocent child into her haven or something XD XD (Sorry ^^;; )
-------------------------------------------------
Elliot didn't even have time to react and he already found himself following Sharon to her..Villa?? There's a villa on this island?? And why is Lady Sharon here without Break?? Was the plane incident purely coincidental or was it planned?? Hmm... And still I need to find Leo to make sure that he hasn't gotten himself killed Elliot sighed.
"Um.. Lady Sharon. May I ask why there is a vil... well, I mean why you are on this island all alone? Shouldn't Hatter-san be escorting you? Also I think other people are scattered all around this island after the plane accident. We need to regroup and make sure that everyone is safe..."
-------------------------------------------------
"Oh. Just...forget what I said earlier. Hey, it's a bright morning here, why are you just lying down? Let's go and have some fun! I'm kinda lonely too, if you ask me,"
Leo saw a hint of disappointment on the girl's face and hoped that he didn't upset her in anyway. But really, he couldn't remember if he had ever met her before... And loneliness... He knew full well what it was like to be lonely...
"Since you don't know me yet I think we should introduce ourselves? I'm Lily, nice to meet you!" She ran off towards the sea with nothing but pure joy on her face. It really was a pleasant scene. All of Leo's fatigue dissipated away. He chuckled and stood up. Well, guess I can try to enjoy this a little bit. It's not everyday that I get to "go" to such a beautiful beach. "You seem to know my name already but anyway, I'm Leo. Nice to meet you too, Lily-chan" Leo smiled and joined Lily. A beautiful day or so it seemed.

Last edited by Leo on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:28 am

joey runs around seeing if he can spot will running into a forest, gil follows joey making sure he didn't get lost

gil: i guess following this kid may lead me to oz
------------------------------------
Break: well then reim if your not going to make a boat i think i'll go and see if i can find anyone else on the island

Reim: eh don't leave me xerxes

Break: well follow me then onion
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:06 am

Echo had just been used as a raft and then dragged across the ground by her hair. A very unhappy Echo sat by a tree and began to ring out her wet hair and was debateing on how she was going to dry her clothes. But just continuing to wear them of find something else to wear while they hung to dry.
"hmmmm...."
She turned and saw parts of her destroyed parachute and that gave her an idea! She ran over and ripped off two decent pieces and took off her clothes and tried to make the two pieces of parachute work. She successfully found a way to fit the fabric that now covered her. She went over to hang her other clothes in the sun and then went to walk back to Vincent.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oz was still in complete shock after what had just happend that he didn't notice that the ground was coming and coming fast. The next thing he new he was hanging in a tree that was near the beach.
"A-ALICE are you ALRIGHT?!?"
He said while rubbing his head looking for Alice.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:29 am

Will glanced back at Ada. He hadn't meant to worry her. "I think I have got this, Ada-sama. I don't think it's a very deep wound so Hopefully it should be fine." He finished wrapping his leg. It was a rather clumsy job. He'd have to have it looked at when he got back home...whenever that would be. "We need to get off this island" Will declared to both of the ladies near him. Perhaps they could build a fire and use it as a signal. He'd need the others help for getting the wood though. Will suddenly thought about the others, perhaps one of them was injured as well? Everyone should be on the island somewhere....hopefully. "We should look for the others." Will concluded. He grasped onto ada to help himself up. He blushed slightly, it was so embarrassing leaning on a girl like this.
---------------------------------------
The ride down had been bumpy, but in the end Vincent managed to land safely. Turns out that Echo can be used as a raft and Sophie as a motor. Vincent wasn't sure how this information could come in handy, but he still made a mental note. Sophie had dropped him off in some seagrass however he had no desire to stay in it. He sat up in time to see Sophie push her Loren toy off a cliff. Seemed like fun. Echo stood alone. She looked cold, probably from when she hit the water. However her new outfit was not all that desirable. He placed his hand on her head, as if to say "Good Job being a raft." There was a large estate that had appeared before him. It was a grand house. From the looks of it, it was the only house here. Vincent knew he'd have to ask to stay here tonight, or be forced outside. He sighed and entered the front gardens of the mansion. It was a lovely garden, filled with all sorts of exotic plants. Some of them looked poisonous. If only break were here, then he might have some fun.

Last edited by Vincent Nightray on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:01 am

OOC: PPFFFT. Now I dunno what to write in here. XDDD

-------------------------------------------

"Come on!!"

Lily starts running back and forth, splashing water along her feet. She was dragging Leo with her and every minute Lily splashes him with ocean water. The sun was bright and beautiful, and the sky was very blue, it was a scenery so hard to miss.

When Lily realized that she had been dragging Leo for quite a while now, she stopped and lets go of him. She stood still there, then her head turns to the clear blue, wide ocean. The breeze flowing against the two of them was very fresh and ocean-like, and it was a breeze very good to smell compared to that from the city where there is always smoke everywhere.

Lily, this time, had a calm but normal expression on her face. "Say, Leo-san...Are you all alone? I always thought you had someone with you, but...I guess at the moment you're really just alone." The wind gently blows again, and Lily holds her hair so it won't get messy at all.
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 am

"Oh ok. That's good! But are you sure?" She asked. He then started to get up and he put his hand on her shoulder. She grabbed his hand with both of hers and helped him up. She then swung his arm around her shoulder and let him lean on her. "We need to get off this island. We should look for the others." She heard him say and she couldn't agree more.
"Yes, we should look for them, and then find a way to leave the island. But for now, maybe we should just lay you down under a tree? So you rest for awhile! We DID just fall from a plane." Saying that sounded so weird. Planes are supposed to be safe... Ada shivered. I'm never going on a plane again.....
---------------------------
The duke decided that the water lapping at his foot was just plain annoying, so he got off of his rockl and headed towards the grass and trees that were just past the sand. He flopped down under a large tree and took his shoes off, along with his socks, and his coat. He had a shirt on underneath as well as pants. But he was horrified he would have to do such a thing. Hopefully no one say him because is name as a duke would be scarred. His mother would be very upset as well.
-----------------------
The will lay on a strange tan substance. It was very warm and soft, but it was attaching itself to her skin and clothes. And that just annoying, so she followed Cheshire's lead and sat in the grass. She watched him roll back and forth, trying to get the water off of him. She smiled a bit. Cheshire was so funny!
"Cheshire, the easiest way to dry off isn't rolling around like that! You could bask in the sun instead! It's very warm!" She took off her little sweater that was also soaked and lay it on the grass. Maybe it can dry quickly then I can actually use it to keep me warm. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:11 pm

Joey countinues running and can hear others talking which sounded like oz

Gil: dam this brat is annoying me Suspect

Joey: ah i found people Gil but nooo will oni032

Gil: ahhh master oz oni034 (runs out the bushes and hugs onto oz)

Joey walks out crying for no reason
---------------------------------------------------
Break: hm which way to go

Reim: can we stop and rest all ready i'm tired xerxes

Break: hm, nope unless as we have a break you do my paper work reim san oni018
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:05 pm

@Leo-kun: Actually, Elliot called Break "Xerxes Break" ^^;;;
"Huh? Plane accident? *gasp* could it be Break's plane?!!" Sharon confused and looks very worried.
"A-anyway, Elliot-sama! You shouldn't stand there with a wet clothes!! You'll get cold!!" Sharon grab Elliot's hand (fufufu, I can do that) oni05
"Akh! I'm sorry!! I didn't men to-" Sharon blushed and let go Elliot's hand quickly.
SRAK, SRAK
"What, n- KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! COCKROACH!!!!!!!!!" Sharon starting to run in circle and hiding behind Elliot's back.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:41 am

OOC: Lily-chan, I don't know what to write either XD;;;;;;;; And Sharon-chan XD XD XD How am I supposed to continue that?
------------------------------------------------------------
"Akh! I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to-"
"It...it's ok, Lady Sharon. I..." "What, n- KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! COCKROACH!!!!!!!!!"
"..." I didn't know Lady Sharon is afraid of cockroaches. Elliot chuckled a bit in his head.

"Oh, it's just a little cockroach. Don't worry Lady Sharon. It won't do you any harm" Elliot took out his sword...wait..he only had the sheath. Oh great!!! The sword must have been washed away. Geez! Such a lame reason to lose something so precious. Elliot sighed and took a mental note to find the sword later. As for the cockroach, he used the sheath of the sword to pick it up and then released it outside the villa. It might come back later though. Little cockroach, I pray that you won't get smacked by Lady Sharon's harisen...

"See! Everything is ok now." Elliot smiled. "And well, I won't get a cold just fro..from...from.....HACHUUU!!!" Elliot's face slowly reddened. This is so embarrassing!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------
The breeze was so gentle, yet it managed to sweep away all of Leo's worries. "Say, Leo-san...Are you all alone? I always thought you had someone with you, but...I guess at the moment you're really just alone." Lily's voice brought him back down to Earth. She had such a soft expression on her face, almost melancholy. Even though she looked like an innocent and carefree child, Leo could feel that she really had been through a lot...

"Alone..... I used to be all alone...until I met an annoying guy.." Leo chuckled. "He really got on my nerves sooooo much that it pulled me out of my own little world. We've pretty much been together ever since but yeah, at the moment he's not with me. He must have been swept to another part of this island" Leo felt like he had just answered more than what he had been asked but well~! "What about you Lily-san? You seem to be...well... alone as wel.." Leo stopped abruptly when he caught a glimpse of something familiar in the sand. Elliot's sword!?!? Why is this here??
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:29 am

Meanwhile, Sharon & Elliot

"Thank you very much Elliot-sama....." Sharon sighs.
"And well, I won't get a cold just fro..from...from.....HACHUUU!!!"
"Oh, no!! Elliot-sama! Don't die like this!! I don't have any gravestones for you!" Sharon's panic. And then she ask Eques to bring Elliot into her villa.
"Gee, it's so embarrasing....... I accidentaly hold his hand and hide behind his back." Sharon sighs.
"Well, it's already night isn't it? I should prepare for dinner." And then Sharon go to the kitchen
................................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandora Randomess
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3