Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Rainsworth House Party~

Go down 
+6
Echo-chan
The Cheshire Cat
Vincent Nightray
Leo
Elliot Nightray
Zwei
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwei

Zwei

A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:21 pm

@ Cheshire and Sharon

I'll note you guys down! xD
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:31 am

[*Ahem* the REAL star of the party has arrived! I've had this spot held since Zwei and I were in the library, discussing this roleplay! But sorry, Idon't know how...WELL I can pull off a Yura... ;D]

_________

Yura stepped into the main room where the party was being held. Yura was dressed in an outfit that clearly emphasized the country from where he originated. he scanned the crowd, seemingly searching for someone...
___

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:52 am

Leo followed Elliot into the main hall. As expected of one of the 4 Great Duke Houses, the Rainsworth's mansion was simply magnificent. It didn't seem to be as big as the Nightray's but it gave off a very welcoming feeling that really made people smile as they walked inside.

Elliot, as usual, seemed to be trying to pull off a serious-business expression which made Leo chuckle a bit. "Haha don't be so stiff! Smile a bit, smile~!", he whispered into Elliot's ear.
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:07 am

Oh, since Reim hasn't join, I'll be him instead! But, if he join, I'll just remain as Sharon.
........................................................................................................................................................

"Oh, looks like the guests are early, should I greet them now?" Sharon goes to the balcony.
"Miss Sharon! Have you seen Xerxes?!!" Reim yelled.
"Huh? Break? No, I haven't. Why?"
"Geez, that guy.... He ate all the cakes in the ballroom!!!!!! WHAT SOULD WE DO?!!!!"
"Don't worry. We still have more cakes in the kitchen." Sharon smiles calmly.
"Huh? A- ah, I see... I'm sorry....... Then, I better go...."
"Be careful Reim-san! Treat the guests well!"
"But, what's the proof if Break do something like that? Break....... Now I'm worried"

Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:18 am

Hearing Leo's comment made him lose some of the composure that he was trying to build up.
"What was that Leo...? I couldn't quite hear you...."
His eyebrow twitched. He looked around to see if there were any tables that they could sit at. He found one, and proceeded towards it. Trying to maneuver through the crowds of nobles, one noble suddenly stepped back, hitting Elliot. Elliot looked up at the man, apologized quietly under his breath, and sat down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke-chan

Yuusuke-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:34 am

Err, if it's not too late can I join as Jack? xD

Thanks~
Back to top Go down
http://ameblo.jp/lostinthought
Ome-sama

PostSubject: ...   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:01 pm

The girl with golden eyes entered the room with a puzzled look.
" My, I do think I have got myslef lost again. "
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:37 pm

@ Yuuske

Noppers~
@ Ome-sama

. . . who are you? o:
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:49 am

@ Zwei

it almost looked as if you said no to yuusuke-chan! lmao

And who else are you talking about....?

*Yura jumps in and starts dancing!*

Back to top Go down
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:18 pm

" I am Ome Sinclair. The young Sinclair child that they say " died " that day so many years ago. "
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:21 am

"Oooh! Why hello, Miss Sinclair. How might you be on this fiiine evening?" Yura inched closer to her, almost demanding a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:54 am

She gave a flirty smile.
" I am quite fine this evening sir. May I ask though, that you help me secure some, information? " inching closer she narrowed her eyes in an almost cat like fashion.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:57 am

Yura raised his eyebrows and put his hands on his hips, "What kiiiiind of information might you be looking for...?"
Back to top Go down
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:02 am

Smiling evily she relpied in her most seducdive voice,
" I need information on the Sinclair family. You see, previous dealings with the Rainsworth and Barma houses did not end...smoothly. Also, I am very intersted to know why you must change your attire so frequently..." she egded away abit without losing that cat-like smile.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:30 am

"Well, what do you intend on giving ME in return?" A sly smile grew on Yura's face. "I must change my clothing so as to never look dull."
Back to top Go down
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:40 am

Ome back away.
" What do you wish to have in return..." she felt threatened by this odd man.
" And do not worry...your face is enough to keep people from thinking your dull. (or sane)" she said smiling. She turned her head hoing to catch a glimpse of someone else.
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:42 am

"A girl comes in, claiming she's lost. And then she was spotted my Isla Yura. She then asks him for information. Interesting. But going to Yura is a horrible mistake" Zwei thought as she had been listening in on the conversation. She had a glass of punch in her hand, she sipped it and sighed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:44 am

Ome looked over and spotted a young girl, a few years younger than herself.
' I do not know her...wait...isn't she Vincent's servant? ' Ome thought, not relizing she had mke a horrible mistake in persons...
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:02 am

Last edited by Zwei on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:25 pm

[Zwei... haha TYPO! I am YOUR Isla Yura am I? heh heh hehh... I'm touched, XD]

"Miss? Might I ask who you're looking at?" Yura asked as he saw the mysterious girl stare off. He shook off the comment on his face, and continued.
"I wish for... information as well." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:29 pm

" I'm sorry, but isn't that young lady over there Vincent's servant, Echo? " Ome shook her head slightly.
" And...what information do you want? " she looked him in his beady eyes.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:12 pm

":Hmn.. Can't say I know... Why don't you go and ask her...?" He smiled.
"But, important matters first... Tell me miss, do you know anything about...the Abyss?" He inquired.
Back to top Go down
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Abyss...Her heart spead up.
" I have had some previous...incidents with the Abyss if you must know. " she turned her back to him and begain to walk toward the unknown girl.
" And I should warn you, the Abyss is not a place to mess around with. I shall be expecting an answer to my question next. "
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:17 pm

"She's coming this way isn't she...? Pretend like you don't see her and face another way..i prefer not to talk to people who confuse me for some idiot..." Zwei thought as the corner of her eye could see the girl, and Yura clearly following her. Coming her way, Zwei turned around and glanced around the room making it seem like she had never noticed them or knew they would be coming over here. Zwei took a sip of her punch.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:22 pm

"Intersting.." Yura giggled to himself. "I shall be back, Miss. It's sbouttime to change my outfit..." Yura smiled and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rainsworth House Party~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next