Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Rainsworth House Party~

Go down 
+6
Echo-chan
The Cheshire Cat
Vincent Nightray
Leo
Elliot Nightray
Zwei
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ome-sama

A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Ome sweatdropped when the odd man stated he was to change his cloaths once again.
" Very well, I shall be here when you return. " she said walking off to the silent girl who seemed to be ignoring everyone.
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:48 pm

"She's here...Well, i suppose there's no ignoring it anymore..." Zwei thought to herself and causally turned taking another sip of her punch. She saw the girl come closer to her. Zwei, was taking a long sip and she was quickly finished with her punch. She sat it down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Ome gave a half bow, carfull of her dress.
" I see I was mistaken, you are not Echo are you? May I ask what your name is? And who it is you serve? " Ome asked softly, dropping her gard...
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:52 pm

"I am, Zwei. and i am nothing like Echo. Who i serve is none of your business, as i last re-called. What's your name anyways?" Zwei told and asked her slightly annoyed, She didn't want to make new friends or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:47 pm

Ome gave a smile.
" No problem. I was just wondering. Could you, however, point me in the direction of someone from the Rainsworth family? " she asked.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:25 am

Yura changed his outfit into an elegantly decorated suit with a long trail. he felt qabsolutly fabulous!
Hmn, I wonder what that girl is up to...? Yura pondered. Oh well. It doesn't matter. It seems she knows something about the Abyss.
"Things will certainly be interesting now..." He giigled to himself happpily as he walked out back into the dance hall.
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:30 am

"Someone of the Rainsworth Family? Over, there i last saw Sharon there" Zwei said as she pointed to her left, looking like she was pointing at a crowd of people. But, it was more pointing behind that.
Back to top Go down
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Ome gave a sly smile and turned away from the odd girl.
" Thank you very much...Zwei-chan. " as she left in search of Sharon, that odd man Yura showed himself again.
" Good Lord. "Ome muttered.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:36 am

"Oh ho hoo! Welcome back!" Yura said as he greeted the mysterious girl again, "Did you have any luck with that little one over there?~" Yura sounded too happy, as he spoke in a sing-song voice.
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke-chan

Yuusuke-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:53 pm

A blonde young man who uncannily looks like Oz (except for the long braid hanging on his back) is about to enter the Rainsworth Manor. Dressed in a white shirt topped with the usual black vest, a silver cravat tie matched with his newly tailored hunter green coat, and a new pair of unused white boots... Jack is definitely there to enjoy the party!

It had been a long time since he had the chance to attend a party just like the one that's currently hosted by the Rainsworths. He was glad to be invited and was looking forward to what's going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
http://ameblo.jp/lostinthought
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Ome's eyebrow twiched upon seeing the strange man, again.
" No, I did not. Now, if you would beso kind, could we stop playing games and reach the real topic? " she sighed, in a very unlady like manor.
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:47 am

"Hmm, is everybody here? Oh, I didn't see Oz-sama.... Well, probably he's still in his room.."

"Miss Sharon!!! This is an emergency!!!"

"Oh? What's wrong Reim-san?" Ask Sharon politely.

"I, I didn't saw Xerxes in his room, and, when I checked his table, there's a letter with blood on it!!"

"Huh? It can't be!!!"

"And, this is the letter." Said Reim and then he give the letter to Sharon.

To: Miss Sharon

You're probably looking for Oz Vessalius right? Don't worry. He's safe with me right now.
If you want him to come back to your mansion, you must try looking for the suspicious girl
with an unfriendly face (that looks like someone else's servant) in the ballroom and asked
her to come to Reveille alone by herself at midnight.
Don't even think I'm the one who stole your cakes, because I'm not. XD

Hints: I'm always easy to find

Sharon hands over the letter to Reim and walk to the ballroom quietly.

"Uhh, miss Sharon?"

"Reim..... Go find Break in Reveille and punch him from me." Said Sharon calmly, but,Reim can see a fire has started behind her back.

"......O-kay?"
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:26 am

[Talking with my sister, Zwei. We've concluded we're gonna add Duke Barma and Cheryl. I'll be Brama and she'll be Cheryl... I guess, Smile]

Yura smiled, "But of course, Miss. Information... Let's see.... I understand that the Sinclair family all died out quite some years ago... No one ever speaks of them much. Something about an illegal contractor, and a young girl... But, miss, why would this information be of importance to you?" He took a drink off the table beside him and sipped quietly, a smile on his face still.

Back to top Go down
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:29 am

Ome glanced to the side before saying,
" My wanting to know comes from one thing, I am the youngest Sinclair child. I one who was taken to the Abyss. My resone for being here is to seek revenge on Kevin. Or, Xerxes Break as you now call him. "
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Yura's eyes widened at the name, " My, myyyy!~ What interesting news, dear! We might be able to get along more than we thought." A sly smile crossed his face.
"However, this man you seek, I have not seen him yet. Shall we... search him out?" Yura gestured to the dancer hall, where he caught sight of Sharon Rainsworth
Back to top Go down
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Ome sneered.
" Your not the kind of person I'd put my trust into, but I do need help. So, take me to someone who could tell be about Xerxes Break. " she extened her hand to Yura, an unreadable look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Yura giggled, and took the grils hand, like a gentleman would, even though the world knew, he was anything but.
Yura's eyes darted around the room, looking for the person who could best help. Xerxes himself seemed to not be present...
Ah! He spotted Cheryl Rainsworth, being pushed by who seemed to be Duke Barma. The pair was perfect.
"This way, miss." Yura smiled slyly and motioned for Ome to walk ahead of him towards them.
Back to top Go down
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Ome cringed as he took her hand but stood tall. Well as tall as she could being 5'2.
" Tell me now, is that not Cheryl and Rufus? I must say, Rufus Barma is very attractive..." she blushed then shook her head.
" Thank you for your kind assistence, Sir."
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:40 am

"Yes, isn't he!!" Yura exclaimed. "He looks amazing at 67!!" Yura led her the way.

Barma was pushing Cheryl along, as usual, and spotted Isla Yura. Barma sighed, "Cheryl, Don't look now, but a certain FRIEND of mine is coming this way..."
Back to top Go down
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:49 pm

" Si...sixty-seven?! " she studdered blushing.
" So, um, anyway, I do wish to have a tak with Lady Rainsworth. "
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:51 am

"Well your in luck! She's over there as well!" Yura exclaimed exitedly as he dragged her along the floor to see the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:12 pm

" Very good! This is going much better than I thought it would! " Ome clasped her hands together, smiling for the first time that night.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:02 am

Yura introduced Ome to Duke Barma and Cheryl, "Hello you two!" Yura said happily, almost sparkling. "I would like you to meet an acquaintance of mine, This is Miss Ome..." He gestured to the young Lady.
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Cheryl let out a little laugh seeing Yura's face. "Ohoho" Cheryl laughed quietly.
"It really is a pleasure to, um, meet with you miss Ome" Cheryl said, politely. Barma's eyebrow twitched slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke-chan

Yuusuke-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:02 am

After having two glasses of wine, Jack made his way to the dance hall. The music was definitely getting louder as he entered the room. Everywhere he looked there were people dancing in the middle, chatting in the sides. And the food was obviously made by the finest!

' the Rainsworth family eh?' He thought to himself and had an amused smile as he took another glass and a finger sandwich from a waiter that walk past him.
Back to top Go down
http://ameblo.jp/lostinthought
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rainsworth House Party~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next