Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaz

Shaz

Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date  Empty
PostSubject: Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date    Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:55 pm

(Not so much fan art, but I can't think of anywhere else to post it XD)
Okay, so recently I've learned of this AMAZING program for creating sim dating games/ visual novels, and have decided, thanks to numerous omakes, to create one for 'Doki Doki Pandora Gakuen'!

Lol, so it's my first time EVER even attempting to do anything like this, so it'll take me a good while to finish, but I'll be pretty decent I hope >.<

Trying to draft a script, and since I'm in general brain dead for ideas, lay em on me XD Expecially if they're cracky nonsense. (Such as I've decided to have crossdressing Leo for atleast a good bit of it XDD)

So far, I've decided to do it from Eliot's POV because HE NEEDS LOVEEEEEE *sobs hysterically*

...Anyways, this should be fun XD

I'll post character sketches and such as I get them done.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date    Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Ooooo! \o/ that sounds cool!!! im sure that you'll do great at making one! 8D if you need help with the art i'll try to help out if you'd like^^ and as for the plot, i'll try to think of something as well^^ Is there any specific kind of plot you might /want/?
Back to top Go down
Shaz

Shaz

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date    Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:20 am

Eh, not really >.< And art! that would be a huge help!!! (I'm still trying to figure out how to get it to work >.< It's not as hard as I thought, but it's a little troublesome XD)

If you can think of anything as far as plots go, that'd be nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date    Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:15 am

My reaction to seeing this:
ATBESTOBATAEINTAET!!! A PANDORA HEARTS DATING SIM?! lol fox (followed by many squee's)

When you do finish it, I bet it'll be amazing. 8DDD

I'll help in any way I can. If you ever need anything chibi, just ask me. xD I can also brainstorm a few ideas for the story too.
Back to top Go down
Shaz

Shaz

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date    Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:23 pm

Alright! That'll be awesome :3

I was going to ask Kitty whether she'd help me some... But Imma not see her today >.>

So please, all ideas would be awesome Very Happy

(And maybe someone with experiance using Renpy? XD)
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date    Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:21 pm

@Shaz: I don't have any ideas or probably can't be of help to you (sorry!!! >.< ), but that's awesome!!!!! This is going to be the BEST. :DD
Back to top Go down
Shaz

Shaz

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date    Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:38 am

And just to prove (atleast to myself) that I've made some progress, have a screenshot XDD
(This was the first test-run of the beginning where I could get the pic to show up right- after hours of trying to fix it, turns out I had an apostrophe in with one set of quotation marks- GAHHH)

-yes that is Leo in a girl's school uniform, don't you question my antics-
Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date  Screen10

Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date    Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:10 am

I see you have Skype! \o/ awesome~

And wow! that looks good!!! so awesome! >w<
Back to top Go down
Shaz

Shaz

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date    Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:20 am

XD Indeed~ I originally only got it for a conference thingy for a panel before a con, but I use it... Eh... Once... In... a while? XDD (hardly ever)

Eliot is turning out alot better XD (Working on him now >.<) Even though since I'm not done, he looks really weird with blue skin... XDD
Back to top Go down
Shaz

Shaz

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date    Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 4:36 am

And now Eliot~ XDD He looks so... Business-like-y XDD (... I was lazy designing the guy's uniform, okay? Lol I dislike drawing guys- and can only stand drawing Leo so often because he's so effimanate- XD)
Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date  Screen11

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date    Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date  EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:35 pm

@Shaz: That looks awesome!!!!! *o*
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date    Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:41 am

Those screen shots look so good! Leo in a girls uniform... <3 looks so moe.

And Elliot in a suit-- akehraentaeanraenra *q* He looks like a businessmen. That's a good thing. *businessman fetish* xDDD

I can't wait to see what you're working on next. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date    Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandora Gakuen Visual Novel/ Sim Date
Page 1 of 1