Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you want to be when you grow up ?

Go down 
+13
Lacie
Demios
Bellamenia
The Cheshire Cat
Yuusuke-chan
Mandy Chan
Xerxes Break
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Will of the Abyss
Breaku Xerxesu
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Breaku Xerxesu

Breaku Xerxesu

What do you want to be when you grow up ? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:55 pm

I know it is a stupide topic But here talk about what u want to be when u grow up ?

I really wanna be a pastry chef i been baking but it always fail It is just waste of food oni034
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:31 am

I want to be a singer........
Yeah I know impossible dream. That's what everyone says. onion

Edit: Or I would want to be a choreographer for the singers that dance while singing.
Does that make sense? XD
Either one I would love to be :3

Last edited by Will of the Abyss on Fri May 06, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:01 am

Maybe three years from now when I go to college (If I go...) I might take cooking classes or something like that, not sure.

Last edited by Konpeito on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling. (and yay I am in College ~ not for cooking though XD))
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:47 am

Nice topic~

No matter what you guys say, your dreams aren't impossible! Don't give up! Everyone has the potential to be what you wanna be. You only live once, so I say if you wanna sing, sing. If you wanna be a cook or pâtissier then go for it. : )

My ultimate dream is to become an author. I've been writing stories for as long as I can remember. That was before I could write at all (I had my grandpa be my personal scribe xD). I've been working on a story in my head for about a year now and I really hope to get it published some day whether it be in novel form or manga.

Another job I'd love is working with kids whether it be as a preschool teacher or day care worker ect. :3 I get along with them so well. It wouldn't really feel like a job at all.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:32 am

I'm techniqually already "grown up" xD

And I've been pursuing my career choice for like 6 years now. Which is to be a Graphic Design Artist. xD
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:07 am

i still dont know..im thinking of becoming a mangaka or a video game designer
its impossible because im not that good at drawing people say im talented but i cant seem to get the body proportions right...
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:26 pm

all ready grown up lol

but i am studying art level 2 and hopfully i'll get into level 3 in september to study graphics .

the job i want to work towards is to be a manga artists by doing my own graphic novels
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:35 pm

all ready grown up

I too wanna a caeer in Art and Design XD
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke-chan

Yuusuke-chan

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:08 pm

When I was a kid, I want to be a flight attendant.
Well, 20 years after I've said that...which is now...I can't be a flight attendant because I am too short.

LOL~
Back to top Go down
http://ameblo.jp/lostinthought
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:35 pm

I'm already on track (ish) to be a forensic pathologist. And, if that career track becomes closed to me, I'm quite a skilled cook and maid service, so I can always become a butler. Vincent has first dibs on me. Hopefully, no one will mind that I'm going to be wheelchair bound for about two to two and half years. And if that is a problem, I'm a very good Texas hold'em player.

I have it all sorted right down to my option E, if you want me to go on. But I intend to be a forensic pathologist, plausibly also acting as Vincent's butler in my spare time. I'd make a fantastic wife. Too bad I have no intentions of being one.
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Either, A singer! actor! voice actor! or a model. . . . ha-ha! XD . . yah. won't happen at some point. >_>
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:23 am

@ cheshire
wow..nice career choices!
....whenever i look at your jobs...your so lucky! i can't think of jobs that much T_T
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:39 am

I'm still choosing mine. But I think I'll go with anthropology while writing books if I have time.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:52 pm

Teacher.

I'm gonna be the best teacher! laughing

My other choices would be manager, photographer,actor or voice actor ;33

Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:40 pm

@Lacie Teacher? WOW awesome! What kinda subject would ya want to teach?
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:00 pm

Ahh, I don't know what I want to be, I have a lot of careers in mind but I have no talents for them, ahaha. OTL||

But I kind of want to do something which involves art and maths (yeah I know weird combination), but they're the two subjects that I really love and I would really like a job that involves both of them.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:18 am

@Leah you could try architecture then. You would measure the size, land, dimensions and width. While drawing the looks, design, and the utmost structure.

@Lacie Oh cool a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:04 pm

@lacie
teacher!! cool! but i would never be one since i have really short temper and the student will hate me!!
@leah
cool! i agree with demios! architecture includes math and drawing!!
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:40 pm

@Demios & Ozu:
Oh yeah, a lot of people told me to consider architecture, but I'm not sure, I'm not really into stuff like that... But I'll have to look more into it and see if anything interests me.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Thanks everyone!

@Chichiri A language teacher Wink
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:53 am

Hm, I'm not particularly sure what I want to do. Right now I'm thinking about being a massage therapist. My friends and family say I have a knack for back massages. I don't know what kind of coarse and such I'd have to take though. Just going in to 8th grade so it's not a big concern yet. I've also thought about graphic artist but I don't think graphic arts are my style.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:25 am

Manga artist. no doubt about it. I shall be one for sure!
Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:02 pm

A Maid. If that's okay. I like to clean, I'm a neat freak! Ha-ha.
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:00 pm

A maid? What? Why a maid? maids have to cllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn. -3-""

Last edited by Bellamenia Lace on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:47 am

Alice Bloody Black Rabbit wrote:
A Maid. If that's okay. I like to clean, I'm a neat freak! Ha-ha.
Yay! I'll get to boss you around. First order: Sit in the corner. I have Vincent's household under control. Stay there. Don't cook, clean, or make a mess. Be good. Here's an abacus. Entertain yourself.
And don't cook. There's food in the oven. Take it out at noon. I'll be at work. Call me if you need anything or something gets spilled. Stay there and play with your abacus. Take the food out at noon. Then go back to playing with your abacus.

Bellamenia Lace wrote:
A maid? What? Why are maid? maids have to cllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn. -3-""
She wants to be bossed around by me in Vincent's house. DUH! And wear cute outfits to coordinate with mine. *hides sketches of bondage butler uniforms*

Elliot wrote:
Manga artist. no doubt about it. I shall be one for sure!
AHHH!! THE GUILT! I'LL STORYBOARD!
I guess I want to be a writer, too... sheesh. I seem to be a jack of all trades...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want to be when you grow up ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: