Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you want to be when you grow up ?

Go down 
+13
Lacie
Demios
Bellamenia
The Cheshire Cat
Yuusuke-chan
Mandy Chan
Xerxes Break
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Will of the Abyss
Breaku Xerxesu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

What do you want to be when you grow up ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:32 pm

What the heck is a "Abacus"? Vincent's house is dirty, it's all covered in blood, I'm guessing that it is. How did me becoming a maid, made you, the owner? XD

If that doesn't work out, I wanna be a Artist. Won first prize and beat all the students at my school. Tch! Beat that! Amy! Sorry. Got off guard.
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Alice Bloody Black Rabbit wrote:
What the heck is a "Abacus"? Vincent's house is dirty, it's all covered in blood, I'm guessing that it is. How did me becoming a maid, made you, the owner? XD
I'm not. I'm the butler. Therefore, I'd be your supervisor, the master being the official boss. Well, if we should be to work in the same household, anyways.
And actually, aside from the occasional dog fur at her mother's and all the disgusting filth that attends an infant at her father's, her houses are pretty clean. Well, her mother's is, at least. The baby at her father's is... vile. Luckily, when she gets her own place to live, she won't have anything of the sort, so all will be well.
And an abacus is like a pre-electronic calculator. It's got beads on little sticks that you can slide around and... here. This.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:05 pm

I do not understand, The person who Role Plays, Vincent. Is a girl? So, the father takes care of the child instead of the mother? That seems quite ironic, well to me it does. Usually, its' the opposite. I was never stating I was working for Vincent, but if it's your choice, then I guess I do so. The Abacus...? That's a weird calculator. How do you even work it? It's to colorful for my type. Well, I have to bare with it. Since, there's nothing to do, recently.
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:05 am

Erm... I intended it as a joke about how I intend to work as a butler, and you intend to be a maid, both of which are unusual careers to aspire to, and both of which are in the same industry... but... anyways... let's just drop the whole thing, eh? sweat drop fox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to be when you grow up ?   What do you want to be when you grow up ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want to be when you grow up ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: