Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:08 am

Blargh.
I'll write about yesterday too.
So I went to another dog show I helped out my sister, but it was a false alarm. Then I helped out my sister's friend that has Akita's. She had 3 dogs to do a health check so she wanted me to hold one. I got the one that was imported from Japan. I.FELL.IN.LOVE. He was so sweet and I just kept petting him and petting him. XD I LOVE big dogs and I have Shiba Inu's which are medium sized dogs and not as big as an Akita. He's my new best friend. ;3 I want an Akita now D8 I wish I took a pic of him though~ Later I went to a BBQ to my mom's friends house. My mom went home cus she had to take care of my dogs at home. The food was YUMMY! XD I stayed the night over at their house since their house is WAY closer to the dog show site then where we live. I watched Ghost Adventures and it was SCARRRRYYY!!!! They went to a....crap I forgot..but they went to a second buliding which was a hospital. The next episode is that they went to a hospital in LA and it was near where gangs are so a lot of people that were involved in gangs and got hurt went to the hospital. Right next to the hospital was a mental hospital. This epi was scarrrrryyyy... T^T A lot of shiz was going down... o.o The next epi was at a kid's hospital? I think. SCARY. A lot of stuff was going on in there too. Gahhh it was scary. I wanted to keep watching (even though they were replays) but eventually fell asleep.

Then today I had to wake up early to show... =_= After that I had 3 hours to waste so I just played Pokemon. XD Playing Pokemon is the best past time ever. XD My friend had a soccer tournament a hour and 45 min away from the dog show. She came and showed my mom's friends dogs. It was fun. I waited for my madre to come to the show. Then we went to pick up my sister and go to the eye doctor. Then I came back home dead tired. Phhheeeeewwww......No more dog shows until.....next month I think.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:51 am

Awwww! Akitas are so cute! <3

Ghost Adventures, hm? I need to start watching it again. My mom loves it. xD

------

This morning my grandma dragged me along to her water aerobics class. It was early in the morning and I wanted to stay in bed. Fuuu. I went anyway though and it was kinda nice. A bunch of the little old ladies there said my swim suit was cute. Plus being in the pool was nice since I love water. <3
When I got home I cooked my grandma a huge breakfast. I'm trying to improve my cooking skills over the summer since I have so much spare time. Later on that day I attempted to make mitarashi dango and did pretty darn good at it if I do say so myself. I only had one mental breakdown when the sauce was boiling over and I didn't know how much corn starche I needed. They was yummeh. =w=
All that was left by the end of the day:
Today Today Today - Page 6 2011-020
I got my mom to try it and she spit it out (probably because she doesn't like mochi to begin with) although she came back a few minutes later and asked for another one because she thought the after taste was pleasant. xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:26 pm

@Oz: Mmmmm that looks yummy!!! *o*
Really? My mom does not like mochi too! XDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:45 am

@Will-

Mochi must be an aquired taste then. I think it's delicious. <3

----

Today I did house-wifey things like cooking and cleaning while wearing a frilly apron. I made a yummeh lemon cake. I could get used to this. xD
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Today my brother's school was on fire! I think he said it was the science rooms and then it moved onto the ICT rooms. I saw a picture of it and it looked pretty serious, smoke and everything. So now my brother gets maybe a whole week off school. xD But I hope everyone and the school is okay!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:46 am

To day I worked, just like I've been doing for the last 5 days in a row at my Bakery job.

God damnit feet hurt, I'm not to big on my boss...BUT I'M BEING PAID!! Urg things you do for $$$. xD;

Speaking of $$$...OI FELLOW CANADIANS (and anyone who wants to listen)!!

Did you know Canada's got a new $100 bill design now? Tis PRETTYYY~ *w*

(Like all of our money is pretty lol)

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:20 am

@Leah-

Yikes! I'm glad your brother is alright! o.o

@Gil-

Oooo nice. And you're right, Canadian money is pretty. xD So colorful~

---

Today was the second day of me helping out with the day camp at my church. Urghh frustrating. xD I just need to hang in there! Only a few more days!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:09 pm

@Gil: Canadian money is pretty!!!!!
Why can't ours be pretty like that? XDDD Ours is just green....and plain.. XDDD

Today my mom is nagging me...AGAIN to take my drivers ed online....
I seriously DO NOT want to do this. But hey everyone has to drive eventually.... =______________=
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:28 pm

@Gil: Really?! A new $100 bill?! THATS AWESOME! I'll be looking for it now when im on till~ And I agree with you and Oz. Our money is pretty~ Its so colourful! xD hahahah!

@Will: Yeah, i have to get mine this summer too >_o

So, today i finished all of my diplomas for High School. Im kinda sad about it though. Im gonna miss high school.....so many great teachers and people ;w; yeah, some people were rotten to the core so im not gonna miss them one bit, BUT thats not the point here^^''' When i was writing my japanese final, Sensei (my teacher) always has the last question or two as freebees. or just questions that you can answer whatever to and you'll get it right. Well, I almost cried during my DIPLOMA at what the last 2 questions were. (heh, just remembering it makes my eyes water) Luckily i held it back, but the last two were so stereotypical of a cheesy japanese farewell that it made me laugh a little. he left the back page open for us to write him something, or to draw him a picture (naturally i did both) Nonetheless....it was a sad day ;A; But that exam was yesterday. (I'll try to remember what the sentences were, and i'll type them in both japanese (hiragana, and with kanji) and english.)(I ended up drawing him a picture of Naruto^^ Because he and his kids both love Naruto~)
Today i had bio, i think i passed and thats all i care about xD;; Jack is coming to visit today, and us, and a group of friends are going to see the trigun movie in theaters. It's going to be fun~

さかぐちせんせいとクラスは、えいえんに、わすれたないだ。
坂口先生とクラスは、えいえんに、わすれたないだ。
I will never forget Sakaguchi sensei and his class.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:39 am

@Will:

LOLOL yesss. Though I know lots of people (mainly american's) are all like "thats not realy money! It's too girly!" xD;

I always feel like saying "yeah its girly and pretty looking and not the typical green bill like yours. But ours is a lot harder to counterfit. XD"
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:01 am

Today I went to Carmel with my grandma for a few hours and I got to go to an outdoor shopping center. *O* An6wnq5nqn5q035q05bq3 I freakin' love outdoor shopping centers!! It really doesn't take much to please me. I pranced around 'oooo'ing and 'ahhhh'ing at everything I saw. The best part is they had fountains. <3 Hehe. Fountains~
We went in one store that had a really cute top and dress that I got to try on. I felt like such a girl. xD Really, lately I've been super girly, more than I usually am. My grandma had me wait outside the store so she could get one of them for my birthday coming up. Gahh...birthdays. I love and hate them at the same time. :/
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:26 am

Hm.. today my shoes was torn apart in the middle of class T_T. I accidentally said "She shocked" or at least that's what my classmates heard which was actually "She's shocked" and it has a picture of Sharon and Alice with the book XD. It keeps on raining that there is something like a lake or sea (the wind creates wave like scenes 8D) in the middle of the school.
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:53 pm

@Elliot

Aww... I know how you feel, today one of the Spanish learning(?) teachers left the school. She has been with my spanish class for a few months, and even though I wasn't too keen on her at first, I got really emotional when she received the card that we all wrote her.

I was the only one who wrote a message in spanish. XD But anyway, when she received the card she started getting teary-eyed then went out the room, and then the bell went so we all went out to break and pretty much didn't see her after that. :C

But I wish her the best of luck in the future <3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:19 pm

@Gil: Hahahaha!! XD That is soo true! XD
@Oz: Ohhh~ Now I wanna go shopping XDD
@Demios: Lol XDDD

Today!!!!!!!
Ima go music hunting. There's a lot of new songs that has been released and some of them are from artists I haven't heard in a long arse time. Weeeee~ I love music hunting~ X3
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:52 am

Today
Classes were suspended Smile)
Singing in the rain
Keep hearing my sister singing the line
"Why am I singing this song"
Got a new printer... Finally

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Gargh.....
Today I had to help out my mom to move out all the stuff from my basement since noone is living in there. We had to carry out a couch and I was dying already. XD And my mom kept pushing the couch towards me and I ALMOST broke my back. Jeeze. Tomorrow we're having a garage sale so I have to wake up early.... XP I'm already so tired and now I wanna go to the pool to cool down and excercise. XP
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:27 am

@Will of the Abyss Poor you x3

Today, Today it's been raining non-stop
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:55 pm

I think that here it will rain later too....

Today is a day I can relax a little oni028
Yesterday evening I came back from vacation and today I'm able to catch up with everything and such so it's a very stressless day..(:
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Phewwwww......
Today I had to wake up at 5:45 and start getting ready for the garage sale...Suprisingly a lot of people came and we sold a lot of stuff. Were still selling stuff, but I'm on a break right now. XD My friend stopped by and we talked about random stuff. I didn't realize that the Cherry Blossom Festival was today and tomorrow. I wanna go since I haven't gone in a LONG time and I want to wear my Yukata since I never wear it. XD Hopefully it will still fit me. XDD Well now I have to go and clean everything up. Gahhhh XP
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:16 am

Today we still continued the garage sale, but only 2 people came since it was Sunday and everyone has the day off to relax and stuff. One of the people needed a place to stay since she moved in town and stuff and my mom offered for her to stay at our place since we have the basement open. She told me I had to move out of my room AND move my freakin bed too. I don't know when that person will come and start living with us, but I'm not happy about it at all. I probably have to go down to my basement where there's a party of spiders waiting just for me. =____= Plus I don't want my room to be taken cus I have a lot of stuff in there. I'm just kinda mad now and apprently in October we might have to move out. GAWD DAMMIT. Why does the economy have to be so crappy? Ugh...............
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:30 am

@Will-

Poor Will. D8 Does your mom even know who this person is? That's kinda risky opening up your home to a complete stranger. I see why you'd be mad about your room. >_<; I'd be too if it was some random person. I hope you don't have to move out!

----

Most of today I had no internet and was stuck at my house, so I wore my pjs all day and played Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. The game has stolen countless hours of my life for about eight years now and unfortunately the memory card I had everything on is gone, so I had to start over. I don't really mind though. <3 That's how much I love this game. Oh, childhood.

The dungeons are actually alot more fun now that I've gotten older. I used to have to use the guide and now I'm figuring everything out on my own. Plus instead of listening to the eerie music, I mute it and blast my ipod. I got all the way up to Forest Haven, but stopped there because...I was tired..yeah..that's it.. I'm not scared or anything.. ^^;

I tried doing something creative in between and used some new writing techniques. I'm deciding which view I'm gonna write my novel on (first person, third person ect.). I used the same scene for both and ended up focusing on the sample scene more than which one I was going to choose. Serves me right for picking the one where Nicholas takes a bath with another guy... xD; Long story. I need to resist the urge to turn my story into a shonen-ai.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:11 pm

@Oz: Nope my mom just met this person yesterday. -_-

Today.....
Hmmm I'm gonna watch some anime, vent in my blog, and.......I think that's it! =3=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:35 am

@Will-

Anime and blog venting are two great cures for upsetness. D: Always works for me. *hugs*

----

I went to the doctor early this morning and almost fell asleep while waiting. I was super tired and it didn't help that the book I was reading was talking about darkness. Thankfully just before I was about to fall asleep, the doctor saw me. xD
The rest of the day I drew and drew and drewww! Lots of PH stuff. Only one came out some what decent looking though. I drew Oz in one of his artwork outfits. As I was drawing it my grandma looked and said, "What a cute little boy. Is he gay?".
oni040
Which was followed by, "You like drawing boys in girly outfits too much. Oh well. I like his hair.". Here's the picture if anyone dares to look at it: https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/14/32/77/42/ozkun10.jpg
Meh. At least I'm getting used to Paint Tool Sai now. xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:46 pm

@Oz: Thank you T^T *hugs back*
KYAAAHHH!!!!! That's an ADORABLE pic of Oz!!!! love!!!

Today I'm going to start packing for Oklahoma for a dog show. *sigh* Oklahoma....I still don't get why it's humid over there..... XD But it's going to be about a 10 or 11 hour drive and I'm not going with my mom, I'm going with my mom's friend and this person brags so much about his dogs and he talks and talks and talks forever! Yeahh...THIS is going to be fun....Oh well...I'll just waste time playing Pokemon. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:12 am

@Will-

Y-you think so? ;w; Thank you!

Oh mai. xD Good luck with the car ride there. At least you have your Pokemon. 8D That always helps.

----

Today was nice~ I was really lazy this morning and slept in at my grandma's house. I got up, ate breakfast, watched tv, all that good stuff. Then at noon I had a hot date with my friend Kaoru-chan (who is also my master/wife. We have an interesting relationship xDDD) so I got all dolled up for it and wore a cute dress and did my hair all adorable like. We went to the movies to see Cars 2 and when she saw me she said, "...O_O Oh gawd. You look like a little lady! Have you been hanging around girly-girls? What's going onnn?!". She was so confused by it. xD I had to convince her this was all my own doing and that I like getting prettied up now. She still thinks I was brainwashed by cheerleaders. On the way over to the theater she saved me from getting run over again. I swear, every time we're together in public my airheadness shows even more than it should and I become oblivious to moving vehicles. One of these days she's gonna let it happen -shot-
When we were watching the local commercials, there was one for teenage drinking and my friend and his sister were in it. I was pointing at the screan yelling, "I knowww themmm!" while jumping up and down in my seat. People looked at me like I was crazy. The movie was pretty cute, but not as good as the first one. In the middle of it I was listening to the background music and thought to myself, "Hehe..kinda sounds like Perfume.". It was Perfume. That made me happy. xD
The rest of the day it started raining and I kept myself warm and cozy by battling monsters in dungeons. <3 Oh, Zelda.

(EDIT: Oh, and I posted the picture I drew yesterday on FB and the guy I *used* to like commented on it and said that he's always amazed by what I draw. ;///w///; That alone gives me enough determination to keep drawing..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next