Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rant and Rave

Go down 
+4
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:10 pm

Hello All

I have decided to make a topic called Rant and rave, in the event that you need to get something off your chest. then you cant rant about it here. the best part is you dont even have to READ any of these rants if you dont want to. but if you have something on your mind then you can just shout it out here if you want. ^^ if people actually do read these feel free to give advice that will HELP and not HURT the person. All mean comments towards other people on this forum will be deleted. So have fun ranting about your life Razz

--here is my rant-- (if you dont want to read this you dont have to)

So the Guy i have liked since last year HAS COME BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont want him to come back!!!!!! Cause i hate him...but yet i also still love him. onion this love stuff is complicated........I wish he would just go back to where he came from!!!! he was so mean to me!! sad onion but yet i cant bring myself to hate him....im pathetic....... emo half of me wants to run up and kiss him and the other half wants to bury the bastard......WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THIS?!?!?! wahz RAWR!!!!!! I wish he would just go away forever....and yet i want him to stay.... onion I hate this love stuff.....

--THE END!!!!! (for now)--
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Pretty good Idea, this. Good way to talk to others about problems you may have
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:00 pm

yep i agree, Smile sadly theres no way my problem can be solved at the min, which is that i have no gas to cook or warm the house up, so yeah loks like i'll have to use some of my christmas savings to put some on tomorrow Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:04 pm

you could build a fire. then get a pizza. problem solved lolz
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:07 pm

lol pizza too late on that lol i can just keep warm by drinking tea lol and try and get some art done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:35 pm

Oh my goodness XD Thank God this topic was created today.

So today I was getting changed for P.E. in the girls locker room. I looked in the mirror and whispered to myself "Damn..I've gained alot of weight." Five seconds after I said that one of the girls that was in my class last year smiles at me evily and says "Only a little bit.hehe it happens to everyone" It bothered me the rest of the period because ever since I was 10 just like any other girl I was freaking out about my weight. Although one good thing did come out of it. One of the boys from highschool saw that I was down and got on his knees, held my hand and rested his other hand on my shoulder and said "Are you okay,Chelsea?" When I told him what happened he smiled at me and said "Don't listen to what they say ok? I hope you feel better soon." and gave me a hug. >////////> I didn't even like this guy until today. Not saying I do *cough* I just think what he did was kind that's all.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:38 pm

aww that was nice of him, yeah you shouldn't listen to what other people say when they say nasty things,
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Awwwwww......Oz Girls can be such jerks angry!! when someone says you gain weight you turn arround, smile and say "thanks so have you, you must have gone froma 6 to a 10! in just 2 weeks thats amazing!" Twisted Evil (note: they will never diss you again muahahahaha..........) however if you are not as evil as i am, then just ignore her. if shes stupid enough to call you names then be smart enough to ignore her...

That is my advice ^^ hope it helped ^^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:44 pm

lol it did ^-^ Thank you,Vincent!

The girl who made fun of me is kinda chubby XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:51 pm

no problem friend! (whom i have never met lol) ^^ that is what this rant and rave thing is here for
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:50 am

Ok yay! I rant section! >=D

*takes deep breath*

Ok WTF is with my mom? Seriously! first she dates an asshole, then she marries an aasshole, then that asshole is an asshole to me and my bro and brainwashes my mom! Now she only supports the assholes ideas and thoughts, and igonores our feelings. He's an abusive bastard that can go to hell!

FUCK HIM AND HIS CHEATING WAYS!!! (He cheated on his former wives....3 times)

Not to mention the age difference!!! GAH! 9 years is average!!!! They have a difference of 17.5 years!!!! Mom is 36 and the asshole is 53....>___>

I'm so glad I got out of there before he retired....he was a fuckin slave driver!!! And mom seemed like she could care less...and she still don't!!!

AND NOW!!! GOD she seem's to be playing the "good mom" and insitsting that her "husband" had no part in the reasoning behind me and my bro ditchin that house like a sick of rotten cheese! Bull shit...

And now she wants me and my bro to see a mediator.....WELL FUCK YOU!!! >___<

She is in denial and she should know after almost 4 months that we are NOT COMING BACK TO THAT HELL HOLE!!!!

Seriously get a life mom...and a brain.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:57 am

Awwww I'm sorry Gil-chan! *hugs you to death*

Your step dad is a total bastard and your mom needs to see that by now and get her brain back. >_< I don't blame you for not wanting to go back there.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:34 am

im sorry Gil *hugs Gil* (Gil: WTF I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU?!?!?! lolz)

annyyyyways what i would do is tell your mom what you think (swears and all). and if she doesnt listen (which from the sound of it seems like she wont) let her know that she should TRY to see your point of view and STAY THE HELL AWAY!!!!!! tell her you love her but its not worth it if your step-dad is an asshole. in the event that she DOES drag you and your brother back to the house, then i know lots of dirty tricks to cause parents to split up or even just for your own entertainment. ^^.

About the mediator, if he really IS an abusive bastard, then the mediator could arrest him Very Happy if i were you i would use the mediator to my advantage.......(then again this is assuming your evil....) However if your not evil, then just tell him the truth (swears are optinal this time) and maybe he'll do something to help you, I know he'll try to make your mom see what you are seeing (sadly idk if it works....) but then again their is a law that say he cant say anything you say to him to your mom or step-dad. so if you want to diss your parents to an actual person and not a computer then he's your guy.

that was long..... onion hope it helped ^^
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:27 am

*claps for this thread*
thank you Vincent.

there is this dance teacher at my school. he is a total asshole of course. he offends us all the time and he embarrasses us all the time. i swear if we asked all the dance people in the dance major they would ALL say that this teacher is a dumbass/asshole/fuck face/.....(i should stop). Ai....he freaks out if you miss one day. he makes us write essays each day if we missed school. (last time i wrote 9 essays for missing 4 days of school? i dont get that...then he made me redue 5 of them..not even joking) he offends us by saying that we are all fat...he embarasses us by saying that we suck at dancing in front of the class. his teaching sucks too. he makes us do the same thing twice which is exhausting. and some of his stuff that he teaches us is AWKWARD...and i mean really awkward if you know what i mean...yeah...he is just a plain ol dumbass geezer that doesnt really know dance and he pisses us all off...he should just get fired....ugh...i heard there was a petition going around to fire him but....im guessing that failed..damn...
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:13 pm

Sorry About that Will. I have a pervert science teacher once......Not fun.....

We'll If you were mean when he asks you to demonstarate your moves PURPOSELY FAIL and do something random, sure you might get detention but you will be a LEGEND!!!!!! Then if you are not evil just ignore him and his comments. sadly he is a teacher and they are EVIL. If there really was a petition to fire him, maybe let a decent teacher know and see if they could do anything about it. If your principal is decent then try talking to him.

TEACHERS SUCK

--that is my advice, hope it helped ^^--
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:11 pm

@ Will:

Awwww *kills teacher* >=D

Another reason school sucks. XD

@ Vincent:

Thanks for the advice but...my step father wasen't so much a physical abuser to me, he was more mental abuse. And I found out that once your over the age of 14 mental abuse can no longer get the person arrested.

Now I think he was abusing to my brother, but I'm not entirely sure. I do know that we are thinking of putting a restraining order on him. >=D

As for the mediator....I'm not so much worried about talking to her...I'm more worried about my brother talking to her. Since my brother is autistic, he doesn't get the way certian questions are worded. If he missinturepts one wrong, and gives the wrong answer....were are screwed. Or it wil make it a hell of a lot harder to get it all settled.

Did I mention that I doubt mom will listen period?

Reason being is she is pretending to be the "good parent" by saying she is trying to call us but no one answers. She's lying because we have not gotten any calls from her at all.

Plus she denys everything sent by my dads lawyer. Yet she can't een consider the possiblity.

And the final reason....

She never did crap when my asshole step-father was mentally or physically abusing us. She sat there and did nothing at all.

Plus...the last thing she said to me before we left the house was

"Cya and good ridence."
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:21 pm

I didn't have a very good day at school .___, I'm finding that day by day I feel more lonely....like I don't really belong there. My friend Stephanie always got me through the every day last year but now that's she's gone things haven't been going too well. I think it's because I'm too shy and I don't know how to communicate with kids my age having grown up around adults all my life. These days everyone has a boyfriend or girlfriend, has a cell phone, has friends, has a life, the list goes on. Maybe I don't fit in because of my addiction to anime? I'm thinking about not bringing manga to school anymore and taking all the charms off my back pack. The sad thing is I don't smile as often as I used to and I'm becoming a completely different person. Does anyone know how I can make more friends? Or at least one? *is not trying to be emo but needed to get all that off my chest* XD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:24 pm

normally true friends are those that accept you for being you, don't let it get to you if people think your a nerd oe what ever it is for liking anime and manga, thorugh out time you should make friends ^__^

i think you should try and talk more for it to happen ^^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:26 pm

I really shouldn't be bringing manga to school any ways ^^' It seems a little pathetic to be known as 'The girl who sits by herself at recess and reads Japanese books.'
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:28 pm

lol i know what it's like to be alone i was like that alot too back in school, but yeah just be your self, and you'll friends in no time, ^__^
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:43 pm

@ Oz WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CHANGE WHO YOU ARE?!?!?! BE damn proud that your the girl who brings anime to school and is not afraid to be who she is! And your friend doesnt HAVE to be an anime geek (there more fun but) you can be friends with ANYBODY. from what i know about you, you seem like a very awesome person, but just keep in mind that your friend does not have to be a manga fan to be your friend (i know from experience my best friend in the whole world is not an anime fan). but whatever you do DO NOT CHANGE. its not worth it, Ive tried and it sucks, just be who you are and then people will come to you. (this is SO cliche but just go with it....), as for HOW to make friends.....well just walk up to someone, and ask them something (examples, What are you reading, whats for lunch, your hair looks nice, blah blah blah) get some sort of converstaion started and then see what happens, if you have something in comon the POOF you have a friend. ^^ who knows in time you might be able to show them the beauties of anime ^^

And if all else Fails WE ARE HERE FOR YOU OZ <3 (Oz: i dont even know you.......*walks away* lol)

@ GIl......*hugs* My sister is the same as your brother......she always says the worst things then i have to cover for her. onion But if you are not lying (which im sure your not) then your brother and your stories will line up correct? since thats 2 true stories against 1 false one, you have the upper hand. As for lawyers there assholes, keep that in mind as you go through this. and if you want YOU can get some say in what happens, HOWEVER if you get involved its a very very dirty road, so be careful. but if you decide to get some say in court or something, then your chances of living with your father are much higher.
About your mom.....every person has at least one topic that will grab their attention, if you can figure out your moms (or even your step dads...) then you in theory will be able to "bargain for" whatever you want. I can tell you from experience THIS WORKS! it worked on my dad and he mentally abuses me and my sister. so Gil you are not alone and you are NOT hopeless.

--these just keep getting longer and longer.......(if anyone doesnt want me to attempt to give advice just let me know and ill shut up ^^).....--

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW ^^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:27 am

Thank you Vincent *bows* ^-^
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:35 am

no problem ^^ I try to help ^^
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:52 am

@Vincent
haha if i did that then i would be KILLED!!! hahah yaa. then i would have to listen to him lecture. =P
hate it when teachers lecture. BORINGest thing ever!!!!!

@Gil
hahah i wish!! ugh i just wanna punch him everyday and be like "thats right bitch!"
bahahahahahaa!!!

yup school sucks cus of teachers most of the time!! =P
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:08 pm

@ Will

we'll its worth a shot (plus its fun ^^ lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rant and Rave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave Empty

Back to top Go down

Rant and Rave
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: