Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rant and Rave

Go down 
+4
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Rant and Rave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:51 am

bahahaha ya. xD xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:25 pm

This isn't a rant but I need advice blush

So there's this guy in my class and I.. >////> I-I think he's cute. Everything about him, he's gorgeous, funny, even the way he says my name in his adorable fake British accent. My mom made a comment this morning as she dropped me off at school and said "He's cute.Who is he?" I tried not to smile but when I lie I can't stop smiling and said "Just some guy in my class." And now she won't stop teasing me. I feel super awkward infront of him now and can't even be in the same room as him. If I keep this up he and everyone around me will know I like him and I don't want anyone to know! How can I stop being so shy so no one will? ^^;;;
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:54 pm

@ Oz

2 things

1....IF you let him know you like him the chances of him getting to know you increase, and it feels better to let it go......

2... There are these things called "white lies". youve probably heard of them. but they are stating the truth but not the whole truth (example: I was up till 3:00am -> I was up late) if you use this, then you shouldnt have to smile super obviously infront of everyone. so say someone asks if you like him? then you can say, "well I dont hate him." or "i dont really know him". these are true, but arent revealing your feelings and for most people should satisfy them. If you use this to your advantage then you can get away with anything. I speak from experince when i say this works.
(that whole thing sounded really really shady......)

Also, If you MOM is causing you to be so embarassed that you cant even be in the same room with the guy you like, then let her know! tell her to stop teasing you! if you can trust her, tell her how you feel and that its hurting you. If you cant, then tell her this is nonscence and is getting on your nerves and in the way of you studies. (which it probably is becuase guys distract people lol).

and the rest just be you. everything should go fine after that.

---LONG RANT TODAY lol----
that is all. Hope it helped ^^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:24 am

Thank you! You always give such good advice =3
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:04 am

blush why thank you Oz-kun blush

actually im relieved to hear that.....for a second there i thought i was just spewing out jiberish. ^^ lol
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:35 am

Nope, it made perfect sense. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:40 am

Again this isn't a rant or a rave, I just need advice. XD (Gil-chan didn't know what to do D: so I need a super expert.)

So I got an mp3 player last Christmas. I listen to it every single day and even though it has a few mess-ups every once and a while I love it! Recently it only let me hear out of one of the head phones and now neither of them work. The screen goes white alot and it's falling apart. My grandma said she would take it back tomorrow. The thing is, as childish as this must sound I've grown emotionally attached to it. I couldn't replace it. We've been threw thick and thin together. (I know..I'm pathetic). Toy Story screwed up my whole perspective of my toys and electronics and I know this isn't true, but...I don't want it's feelings to get hurt. emo

blush Oh my...I'm so embaressed. I'm 14 and I still think like a child. Any help?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:04 am

Awwwww Oz is so cute =3

But If you get a new ipod/mp3 player who says you have to get rid of your old one? cant you still keep it on a shelf or something? that way it will always be with you ^^

and if you MUST let go of it.
1- dont panic, sometimes stuff just needs to be let go sometimes (it may seem bad now but you can and will get over it)
2- cant you have many NEW adventures with your new ipod? sure its not the same but think of it like a friend. no two are alike, but that doesnt mean they arent fun Wink

Also STOP PUTTING YOURSELF DOWN!!!!!! its not good for the soul. I dont know about Gil or Break but I and a bunch of my friends a=have a few things that even when they are rotting will not give up. hell ill even be burried with some of mine. Its OK to love something like you love your mp3. If possible try and tell this to someone (meaning someone with the power to delay you getting a new mp3) and let you have more time with it. when your ready for a new one, youll know ^^ .

And between you and me i think your mp3 had a grwat life and will always remember the fun times you two had together.

Im no super expert but thats what i'd do.

And geez Oz. Who cares if your 14??? Im 15 and cant wait to go see toy story in 3D XD

Well hope it helped ^^
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:02 am

ai ok...

ugh my spanish teacher is such a bitch.... -_- i think she doesnt like asians... ok so there was a desk and there was three chairs to each desk. my friend added a chair at the end cus there wasnt anymore seats. then my teacher said 'there's supposed to be 3 to a desk' [staring at us] then she told me to move even though i was stuck in the middle then she also told my friend to move too. can she even count?! jeeze. and she was like 'go sit on the ground.' i was about to move but my friend moved and sat on the ground. [ FYI my friend is asian.] then....there is this other guy that is asian. he was late to class. then my teacher starts lecturing how we need to stop being late. she was like 'im fine with people that have 3 or 4 tardies but i am not fine with people having 10 or more tardies. if you have 10 or more tardies then i will drop your grade.' -___-
oh and this other guy was like 'what if the bus broke down or something.' and my spanish teacher said 'i dont care i will still drop your grade.' some more things happened in that class too but i cant think of it right now. ugh she is such a freakin b****..... but....i guess teacher will be teachers.. some of them are chill but some of them are just idiots and should teach at all..... *sigh* but that cant be helped. oh well. there was no point to this rant i guess... =P
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:08 am

@ Will.
this is a place where you can just let your feeling fly. you can swear, call people names, (NOT at anyone on the forum but...) do whatever it takes to get it off your chest.

If you would like some nice pranks to play on a teacher then i can help you. but teachers will be teachers.....and the only way to win is to beat them at their game. which isnt always easy, but is possible.

this is normally where i post a bunch of evil plots against teachers but i think youll know what to do if you want to revolt. (if not you can ask)

hope it helped

(also you dont have to read my advices either. I kinda just like giving advice. (90% of the time it probably doesnt help though lol) and if you want me to stop then i will just say the word ^^)
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:03 pm

thanks Vincent. it helped. =D
i love making evil plots against teachers too. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:11 pm

I HATE MY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate him!!!!!!!! he comes home pluks his ass down and then turns in the tv!!!! he doesn't help us and it probably never crosses his mind to!!!!!! my mom and I were talking together and he walks in and talks about how bad his day has been when my mom has a screwed up back and I've been helping her around the house since I came home!!!!!!!!!! and I also had a bad day at school!!!!! Then we start talking about her back and he says "stop complaining and go get surgery!" Im so frickin pissed at him!!!!!!!! I HATE HIM!!! Then my mom makes me stay up to all hours cleaning the house cause she is overly tidy!! I dont really mind it too much cause she can barely walk, but I at least want help!!!

and another thing...............

MY FRICKIN CAT THREW UP ON MY FOOT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:38 pm

Awwwww....well men can be lazy. I would make some connection to my life on how my dad does this but i dont feel like typing out a huge paragraph Razz
Basically see if you can tell your dad to help around the house. If not the maybe your mom can yell some sence into him. if that doesnt work then sadly you might just have to wait until your mom gets better

Also I would recomend that you clean your foot off..... Suspect cause having cat puke on your foot is gross....

Well thats all for now ^^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:09 am

Woo I haven't used this thread in a while. XD

So there's this new kid at my school. At first I was trying to be nice to him, but then he started following me and my friends around where ever we went(he still does). One day he tattled on us to the teacher because we did something stupid and now everyone in the junior high and high school hates him. They tease him behind his back, make fun of his appearance, how he talks, walks, ect. He does have his mean moments where he kinda deserves it, but I can't help but feel a little sorry for him ): I know how it feels to be an outcast. I keep trying to get myself not to dislike him and make fun of him with my friends and try and get them to be a little kinder to him as well. Whenever I tell them "Aw come on guys, he isn't that bad.." they'll just ignore me and keep on joking and laughing.

Is there anything I can do to get myself and everyone else to stop being so hard on him? onion Or should I just let things go on as they are and harden my heart up a little more?
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:38 am

wellllll... to give the best advice, I sort of have to know what he told about. But i'll do the best without knowing.
and... does he do stuff like this often?
if he does, you're probably going to have to harden your heart and let him figure it all out the hard way.
If he's really ACTUALLY not that bad, then you should try focusing on some of his better aspects, like, is he really good at anything, or is he usually pretty funny, or stuff like that.

third (and probably best) option: completely forget about him. even in a small school, even if he's in classes with you, it's easy to forget someone exists. preoccupy yourself with homework and a couple new animes or mangas, and hang out with anyone you like as often as you can. if he comes up, just be like, oh mi gosh, guys, I'm like, so bored talking about him... (and then start talking about how some (cute) guy MIGHT have been looking at a female friend or how something looks really cute, or how you don't understand a lesson)

honestly, give it time, he'll probably calm down and everyone will probably forget about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:00 am

Well i cant really be sure question it depends on if he is MEAN or not. if you can figure out if he is a mean person the heres what to do-

If hes mean-
As long as you are not the one being mean and try to disscourage your friends that alone is more than he can ask for. if you feel uncomfortable around your friends when they are teasing let them know and then change the subject.

if hes NOT mean-
the you REALLY want to discourage your friends teasing by saying it makes you uncomfortable or something. if you can be his friend at times,im sure that will mean the world to him.

but whatever you do DO NOT PITY FRIEND HIM. he may resemble your life in some cases but he is not you. he makes his own choices that are not your fault

~hope this helped XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:53 am

So, I haven't posted on here in a long time (that's a good thing XD ) but I just need to get this out. This is not serious at all, but I need to rant about it.

Today I was playing Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker (aka: the game that's stolen the most hours of my life) and I was on one of those side quest thingys since I don't wanna face my fears and go in the dungeon I'm supposed to be on. The side quest is I have to go to all these different islands and water trees with 'magical forest water~ : D ' that only lasts for twenty minutes. There were like twelve different islands and I couldn't use the automatic thing on the map that gets me there, so I had to sail. I swear, I had a heart attack every time I checked to see how much longer the water lasted. When I was almost done and I could see the last tree that was only a few more steps away, this notice pops up on the screen and says "Sorry, the magic forest water is normal water now. 8D You have to start over! Durr hurr hurr!" GRKJNTKHSRPYNJET0WHNT OEWT!!! GAHHH I WAS SO MAD! DAMN YOU NINTENDOOOOO!! Dx

So yeah....FML (<--what little of it I have)
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:25 am

@Oz:

LMAO! I hate when shit like that happens in games. xD

I had a similar experience playing .hack//GU. During one of the side quests I was suppose to "catch" at grunties (pigs) on a motor cycle. Sounds easy right? WRONG!

These grunties move about 2 times master then the motorcycle. So once you did manage to catch up to them they disappear in the blink of an eye right before you grab them.

It took me 4 hours to catch the pests. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:51 am

@Gil-

Ptfff...LMAO! XDDDD Video games can be so unfair. It's like they want you to get frustrated huh?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:10 am

@Oz:

Yes indeed. xD

Like one of the "side battles" also in the game involved me having to fight Cerberus. Well since it's a side battle it should have been easier then the normal bosses right? WRONG!

Actually this thing was harder to beat then any of the bosses. Like I was leveled up all the way to the highest level, and I was stocked up completely with the highest amount of items you could carry for HP and MP

...and it took me....

About 4 tries to beat it, in totaly about 9 hours. =_____=;;
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:37 am

Urg ok I gotta go on a political rant like NAO.

So as the other like 5 Canadians on this forum know, we gotta VOTE soon! YAYYYY!!!!!!! 8D.....not. Dx

In all honest I HATE politics in general. I never gave a shit, even in school. =____=

Like in Social Studies my teacher made us take a Quiz to see how many were more Left Wing or Right Wing in politics...I was the ONLY person in the entire class who was DEAD MIDDLE.............in other words I was like "I dun give a f*ck" Party as I like to call it. xD

But anyways as you know, the main Parties for the upcoming election are:

Conservative
Liberal
and NDP

These are pretty much my "i dun give a f*ck" summaries of each party.

--------------------------------

Conservative: More of a Right Wing Party (So more for Government control)

Not as bad as people think, the problem is we got stuck with a leader who's an ass. xD

The majority of my province and my family is Conservatives, but yet we ALL dislike Harper. We wanna continue to be Conservatives but we just want someone new to take over the Conservative Party instead of ass Harper.

Liberal: More of a Left Wing Party (So more for People control over government)

Is currently being run by a man who was Canadian born, moved to the states for 35 years. Came back only to try and be Prime Minister, and said if he's not elected he's going back to the States. Plus it seems he's did a lot of u-turns on what he said he was doing and what he actually did.

So no one trusts this dude at all.

NDP: No fuckin clue if its Left or Right wing

This party is promising a whole shitload of "new promises" to help the people. All of which are things we want. But they are promising so many new ones that lots are skeptical on how much they can actually achieve.

Plus the guy running it is from Montreal. Which is not liked by many Canadians (thanks to Quebec Sepretists).

So his compain sounds good. But he's formed a grouping with other political parties from Quebec, which makes the rest of Canada edgy. Plus we're all unsure of how much he can actually achieve in the amount of time he would be Prime Minister before the next election.

(Plus there is this rumor thingy going on that NDP and Liberal parties purposed a f*ckin iPOD TAX)

=_____________= Urg. And this is why I hate politics.

Everyone gives a different side of the same story, no one seems to meet in the middle. No one is able to keep all the promises they make (they can keep some, but often go back or are unable to achieve the ones they "promise").

You never know who's more likely to complete as much as they can with the amount of $$$ of country has with it.

Example.

As much as the NDP's ideas sound REALLY GOOD. I do not think they'll be able to do it. Or not all of what they "promise". I think they could get some things, but most of them require a lot of time to complete.

With the Conservative party, Harper doesn't promise as much as the NDP's did. But he promised some things. Only some of which have been completed, and others are kinda well...not happening anytime soon I guess. =___=

>> If anything my biggest problem is that he hasn't gotten our fighters out of Afganistan yet. <<

-----------------------------------

As for the Liberals....yeahhhhh I was never one for liking the idea of People > Government in terms of control over the country. Like I want people to be able to get what they deserve....but I don't think allowing most of the country to go "Privatized" is a good way to go if the economy goes into total chaos and ruin. =____=

----------------------------------

Overall i just dun give a crap anymore. If I wasn't forced to vote I wouldn't even do it. xD

>>end of rant<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant and Rave   Rant and Rave - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rant and Rave
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: