Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

Today Today Today - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:08 am

Today, well I got myself a new haircut O: And since I didn't have any classes I was stuck home for the entire day. My mom didn't even wake me up before she left the house oAo But still, it was a good day indeed. Most likely like my other days I'm still busy because our research defense was moved to Tuesday next week, so I'll be able to finish that 40-page research within this week. I also get to see the preview for the cover of PH volume 14 *w* which even made me settle all my problems aside. XDD I also made a few fanfics handwritten and while browsing here in the forums and talking to the others in the chatbox, I was playing my PSP~
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:54 pm

Sounds like a nice day Lily! (except for the research^^°°)

@ Oz Daifuku AND chocolate pie...Yummyy~
Soo you're a gangster huh? oni018
I feel sorry for Bieber xD

Today was a very normal and boring day. No exciting lessons and such. My friend told me about her "love crisis" which was the best part of my day because that what happened to her was so unexpected xD And she embarrassed herself as well today....lol

I'm very tired right now. Must be the weather... >_>
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Today was surprisingly sunny considering it's UK weather we're talking about XD;;;;;; Yesterday was dead cold so I decided to wear loads of clothes for today and ended up sweating like there's no tomorrow ><.

On my way back from college, due to the heat, I was contemplating on whether to get a Starbuck Frappuccino or not. It was such a hard decision ;A; I love Frappuccino to bits but drinking it while having an empty stomach = death. Also it's expensive oni023 I really was struggling so hard. After 10 minutes of internal conflicts, I decided to................................................... buy McDonald's oni01 oni01 oni01 emo Oh well emo
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Haha Leo xD "Frappuccino or not...Yes or No....hmmm....YUSH I know: Mc Donald's!"
lol

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Yes oni023 oni023 oni023 It was such a hard decision XD XD XD XD emo
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Ohh I know that feeling...
When I had to pick a colour for my mobile phone, I thought about it so long that my father became impatient and just took one laughing ( I was like "hmm purple looks so pretty and suits to most of my clothes...but pink looks so cool *_* And white-red isn't bad as well..." and so on xD)
I always think too much while deciding for something because I don't want to regret it afterwards xD (even if it's something small like food lol)

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Lacie, we really are twins ^^
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:01 pm

But of course we are ~
It's so clear now that we don't need any more proofs XD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Yeah XD No need for proofs XD It's just so obvious~~!

(And lol, we both have Elliot in our sigs XD;;;;Wink

I'm gonna go and cook an extra poisonous soup now ~ (Too hungry!!!!!! Oz and Vincent are right! I have an Abyss for a stomach >< >< >< >< >< ><)
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Lol true xD

Yeah same here, I'm going to grab something to eat now (even though it's too late... oh well,
it can't be helped oni017 ) Hungry stomach is hungry~

I think you meant: Your stomach IS the Abbyss laughing Sry that was stupid xD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:32 pm

So Alyss and all the chains are in my stomach O.o o.O And Glen wants to obtain the power to control my stomach!?!??!? And Oz is the key to obtain my stomach's power??? Oh wow XD My stomach is amazing!!! Bleh, I think I swallowed Kevin by mistake...

I went to the kitchen and found out that the fridge had managed to become a semi-freezer ><. All of my foods are frozen now ;A; But ironically, thanks to that, the meat that I forgot to put in the freezer is still usable oni023 Cooking ultra salty poisonous soup now ~~~
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:56 pm

See how amazing your stomach is? XD XD

Woah you're really lucky with the meat ~ Sounds very....delicious oni012
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:45 pm

@Oz: pffttt sweet you're a ganster! Whohoo!! XDDD (jk) XD

Mehhh nothing special today happened I guess....
Biology we did a lot of work about cells... In Advisement my teacher was being a creeper to the new student in our class. Poor guy. For an hour and 40 min I colored in the library :3 Twas fun! XD We were having interesting conversations during lunch....Haha so we have a police that comes to our school and checks around and stuff. His name is Stacy. So my friend says that his brother played, 'Stacy's mom' when he walked by and the police man got mad XD In English we wrote essays....BLEEHHH!!! XP I walked home today and these people yelled at me while they were driving by. Don't know what they said but I HATE it when people do that. 1. It scares the crap out of me 2. they start honking their damn horn! 3. its freakin annoying. *siiiiiiiiiiigh* =_=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:21 am

Today was mmmkay. At least it was a half day.

I decided to wear my new combat boots today which I wore with a skirt. Little did I know, a few minutes before I left the house that rain started to pour down. Thankfully I wasn't all that cold since I had leggings underneath and my classes were pretty close together.I felt really awkward most of the day because I barely ever wear skirts. I got some mean stares from these girls who don't like me and was called a slut several times. *sigh* I just wanted to wear my boots...

In English we were reading a short story about this guy who gets ship wrecked on a Russian hunter's private island. The two were talking and the hunter said, "I've been bored with hunting most animals. They're so predictable. If only I had something to hunt that was more of a thrill.". Suddenly I thought "Holy crap! He hunts humans!". My friends told me that it was unlikely, but a few pages later guess who was right? o.o Dude's got some issues.

After Health we had to go to a pep rally. Blehhh. Just a bunch of kids screaming about school pride from the top of their lungs and girls wearing short-shorts dancing all over the place. The worst thing about those assemblies is trying to get out after it's over. I swear I was packed in there tighter than a sardine in a can. D;

For anime club we were locked out of our room and another teacher kindly let us use his. Nothing really happened since no one could really find us. The rest of the day I didn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Well, i had a horrible day! [Yesterday P:]

So, i went to school and on my way [i walk] i tripped and fell. Then i met up with my friend we were talking and then her other friend came told her secerts. But thankfully she told me them. [hehe] Then the school day started and we went inside. as i was walking through the hallways this EX-friend pushed me. Then everything related to school pasted by. and In my last Class. Drama, My other close friend and i were in a group with the losers of our school. Then after that, we found out that we were going to get new partners/groups for drama. my EX-friend wants to make me and my friend alone again with the losers! And then she asked my other friend if she was mad at her. [Time skip to my house. after leaving chatbox] I had Karate. and Before i went i was eating Jell-o with Whip cream. I was late and had to hurry so all i got to eat was my Whip cream. I wanted my lime Jell-o! Oh well.

Thanks for reading!~
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Today. TODAY!!!

*fist breaks on English teacher* OUR ENGLISH PROFESSOR MOVED THE DEADLINE OF OUR RESEARCH TO SATURDAY!!!!! T____________T ARGH. And the worst part is, I worked all morning to finish until chapter 2. I haven't even done the third chapter yet and it's almost 10:30...and then my classmate texted me that our prof moved the deadline. I was like WHAT THE?! I almost stormed out in anger but due to me being in a computer shop, I cannot do that. Seriously. XDD

Moving on. Well yeah, we didn't have classes in three subjects. Our only subject was Sociology, and since it was finals week, yeah. XD We only had 4 essay questions. Pretty much easier than I thought. Very Happy My phone....SPEAKING OF IT. LCD problems, I want it fixed next month, although I'm getting a Samsung Champ this weekend (my friend will be buying it for me XD) and along with it we're going to look for an Audio-Technica headset. >.>

Overall, this day was...boring but challenging. And gave me the vein-ups. oAo I was sleeping in our school courtyard almost before my classmate poked me and woke me up. XD
Back to top Go down
Yggy

Yggy

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Am I the only one who has a sadist English teacher? Just today, my English teacher came in and talked to my father. I tried to pretend I was playing my game, but I listened. " Your totally-not-gay child has been failing the class. " Dad asked why, completely ignoring the gay part, which to me, was rude. " She's an idiot! All she cares about is reading. Did you know I have fifteen books from her?" And do YOU know those are the library's? It's not my fault the class is so idiotic. He teaches us German phrases and acts as if Germany is awesome. I actually call him Hilter behind his back. " I've had to slam her on her desk to wake up[which was unpleasant], snatch the book from her hands[you've done that fifteen times.], etc. If she doesn't start working in the class, do you know what this means, you dumbass of a father?" Now that last part steamed my father. But he didn't stay. He walked out, turned to give to the papers to him, and walked to his car. I ran up. "Dad, open the door." "Why?" "JUST DO IT." When I came out, he sneered at me, and began saying something, and I called" HI HILTER." and bolted into the house. He was really mad. Dad left, leaving me with the computer. This only the start of today, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:47 am

Everyone is having really horrible days.. *hugs Zwei, Lily and Oz * : ( I hope your tomorrows are much better.

My day was mehh. It was raining again and like yesterday, I thought I didn't need a jacket. It poured, but I survived. I was just shaking in my t-shirt and jeans, but it's all good.
Nothing really happened in any of my classes today except for befriending some one who used to despise me for some reason. I was walking laps around the gym in P.E. when this girl asks if she could join me. It's been a while since her friend left (who hated me as well) and I kinda felt bad for her. I decided to start off fresh and officially meet her since we'd never been introduce and she'd poke fun at me from afar. She was actually really shy and looked down at the ground alot when talking to me. It's interesting to see a different side of some one like that.
After school my grandma took me to my house and gave me my Prussia cosplay I'd been waiting for in the mail. No one was home so my train of thought went like this:
No parents--->New cosplay---->Run around the house in said cosplay while playing loud German techno : D
It was a blast. The cosplay was a great quality as well~ I love it! The shoulder pads in the jacket make me feel manly...that's a good thing. Gotta get into character! Click here to see the top half and my ugly censored face. And yes, I made Gilbird myself x3 I still have to style the wig a little and then the costume will be officially 100% done! Now I just have to worry about finishing Mey-Rin in two months. Gao. =3=
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:54 am

@Oz: love it when noone is home sometimes and then you get to do whatever you want >Very Happy
Nice cosplay! Looks awesomely awesome! XD

Today.....was a good day!
I thought it would be bad since we had math, but we had a sub and he was awesome. He kept telling stories. We were writing down definitions and he kept on saying, "speaking of .... oh and speaking of ....." He just kept on telling stories : D Then we went to the computer lab to do tesselations, but before we went to the lab none of us couldn't figure out what we were supposed to do on the sketchpad, so it kinda took us 20 min to figure it out. XD Yay for wasting time! XD While we were wasting time, the 'bully' guys were playing 'I spy.' One of them says, "I spy....something retarted!" and the other guy said, "...*girls name*!!" XD In dance we went over all the dances and when we were done I was in my own little world and I started doing turns with a little ballet move at the end. When I came back from reality, people were watching me...Then they say, "Are you a dancer?" and I nodded and they say, "You should join poms. You would be amazing." I swear each time I say that I'm a dancer someone ALWAYS says, "You should be a cheerleader." No. NO. I can't wear a skirt to save my life and I'm easily paranoid. So no. But I didn't say no, I just nodded and smiled. XD Since we were teaching the dance, me and my friend kept dancing to the song and the song has a girl that sings a part and then me and my friend just started strutting on that part and we looked at each other and yell, "Holy crap!" It was weird. I have telepathy? 8D hahahaha XD It was pretty awesome though. We were just so happy XD And what made me happier is that a girl came up to us and said, "What's that first song called?" And we say the artists and I add, "...but its in Korean." And they said, "So. Its cool." That made me so happy. Usually people would say, "Oh nevermind...thats weird." I love it when people appreciate songs that are in a different language and they don't really care that they don't even understand a word, but they care that its music that makes them happy. :DDD In Spanish we played the fly swatter game XD And we have a project to do and we have to make our own map and name our own streets and stuff like that. Mine is going to be music based. 8D Yup and totally going to have a street named Yuya Matsushita street. Hell yeahhh! 8DD In History we worked more on our conspiracies. Mmmm I'm gonna have to have CSI or some crime show to help me out...er something like that. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Yggy

Yggy

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:26 am

@Oz I remember once I was in my Gary Oak cosplay all alone. That was a good day xD. -hugs back- I need that, thanks ;-;.

@Will Why is it on other sites no one wants to be a dancer, but here, everyone's into songs? xD.
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:08 am

YAY AT LAST OUR FINALS ARE OVER!!!!!! laughing

But..but..but. We still have major subject research defense next Tuesday. =_______=

Anyways I shall share my experiences today. XD We had finals on our Statistics and Biology class, but LOL on my Stats, I almost got my answers wrong. I had to repeat two times and I almost ran out of paper XDDD Then came lunchtime. Yeah, I was able to meet with my fellow anime fans and well, had a thirty-minute fun talk with them. Especially since my classmates are soooo hyper. XD I had manicure today though, I badly needed them since I need those red nails for cosplay next month...And well, the current situation today, I'm working on my English research. It was postponed Thursday as I mentioned above, so I'm doing Chapter 3 right now. I will be late again, and wait, what?! TODAY IS TGIF. HOW COULD I EVER FORGET THIS. oAo Oh well, at least I had a good time this day~
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Congratulations, Lily-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And good luck on your defence next week!!!

Today, nothing much happened ^^;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:33 pm

@Ozzie: ....I don't know XDDD
@Lily: you guys have finals already? oAo

ISH FRIDEH 8DD
In science we did a group test. Yay. In math we had a sub and we had a test and he says, "I can give you guys hints for the test ok? So if you need help raise your hand." And when we turned them in he told us the answer if we got one of them wrong. Apprently my name to him looked like Ho so he says, "Ho Hagrirarara." Really? My handwriting isn't that bad. How do you even get Lio to Ho? I understand that my last name is hard to understand but come on my first name? Not that hard. XD In Spanish we took a quiz and finished Aladdin :3 And the rest of the day we just worked on projects XP But...SPRING BREAK IS HERE!! waiii~~~ 8D
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Sigh, another haggard day for me.

I slept at 4 AM. Because I was downloading the latest Macross Frontier soundtrack (Sayonara no Tsubasa \m/)
And woke up early (6 AM) to finish chapter 2 and 3 of my research...although I find it hard to do chapter 3...METHODOLOGY ORZ =_=)
I haven't even eaten breakfast yet, and I have to leave at 9:30 AM. >.>

After going to school I will be going to the mall to meet up with a friend. And will go home at 4 PM. When I arrive home I will be doing our research for this coming Tuesday. I don't even have free time?! oAo At least I was still able to post this without making any subtle problems!! XD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:53 am

2 hours of sleep?? ^^;;; Take care of your health Lily-chan. And again, good luck with the research ^^.

I'm currently eating dinner at 1 AM XD XD Well =w=. It feels so good to eat food ;w; Tomorrow afternoon my friend will be coming over to visit me for a few days~! Expecting loads of fun XD XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: