Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Today Today Today - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:07 am

Yeah. Although ive had ones that have been higher.....heck, someone had a tobacco bill of....over 15,000.00? I believe? xD;;

Yeaaaah....xD'

---

Oh wow o__o Nice one Oz xD Well at least you didnt yell "poke with that thing one more time and i'll break it in half!" xD

lol oh wow~ duck duck goose xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:44 pm

@Elliot: guess those people were going to have a BIG ASS party or...something... XDD
@Oz: Aww I miss drawing with chalk. I actually have a bucket of it, but my mom doesn't like it when I draw on our sidewalk. D:
I LOVE duck duck goose! Even thought I always fail at that game. XD

Went back to school after our spring break.
In science we got our group tests back and we got 26/48. I think it's my fault. XD In dance I was in a good mood since I was reminded of how happy I was just be seeing a music video :DD It's awesome <3333 In English this girl I don't even know said that she likes my new haircut. Took me a while to respond cus I was like, "wait....was she talking to me??" XDD In history my friend decided that we should go first to present our...presentations. I thought we did bad... But....hopefully we will get a good grade.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:09 am

Yeah a party makes sense^^'

You got a haircut~? nice!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:32 am

Today was really interesting, but since I dont have time, I'll have to jot down the highlights:

-Late for school by an hour thanks to my aunt's daily fashion choices being more important than my education. Cute guy helped me out in the attendance office. Didn't know we had good looking dudes around here...

- Embarrassed myself by walking into first period whens second period was there. Changed bell schedule for today. Confusion. My second period class laughed at why I was late.

- Tons of assemblies blah blah blahhh. Vote for so and so blah blah blahh.

- Pervy conversations during lunch. Nearly got molested like the uke I am a few times..

- Got a Homework Pass in Health that some one drew chibi Prussia on. Was shocked and amazed at the same time.

- Counseled a senior girl I know about her failed relationships in P.E. Why is she asking me all this stuff?

- Had a sing-a-long in Algebra. Who knew my teacher could sing and play guitar.

Now I have a butt load of missing assignments to do. @_@;;; It's gonna be a late night.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:15 am

@Oz: I was late for school too! D:
Chibi Prussia on your homework pass? Awesome!

Today was blehhh..
I was late for class...like every Wednesday... XD We took notes and watched a movie about animals on Discovery Channel. This guy kept making funny comments about the animals XD We had an assembly that was a waste of time. We watched a 5 min video about the Seniors just dancing and then they just barged in and yelled "Seniors!!!" and then they sat down. Me and my friend were like, "I don't get it..." Then they talked about sports and prom and then the cheerleaders came up and started dancing and then they took off their shirts. It was pretty unnecessary. Then we moved to the juniors seating section. Yay? In lunch some interesting things were happening..... Yeah...ummm..yeah. In English we just worked on poems. We had to make up a character and I couldn't think of ANYTHING. So I just did the easy way. Take someone that noone would know. Guess who I did? Alois Trancy. Its not like someone will know who that is in my class. Or will they? I don't know. O_O
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:34 am

@Will-

Assemblies are such a bore, huh? =_= Sounds alot like my school. Just a bunch of 'senior pride' and dancing girls. Bleh.

Haha, Alois. Nice choice. xD It would be pretty cool if some one actually recognized him.

---

Today was eventful.

When I got to Health class, I was immediately kicked out because I didn't bring the permission slip for the sex ed. portion. I was banished to the library to do a bunch of work on my own and they threw me out of there as well because people were testing. I was too shy to go back to the class and interupt, so I sat outside the library and worked in the blustery weather. I was kinda scared that one of the hall rovers would question me about why I was there ,however they were more concerned with if I was cold. It's probably because I'm a nerd who doesn't look like the trouble making type. xD

After the bell rang, I returned the book I borrowed back to the class only to get another book in exchange. A five pound book. So I stopped by the restroom and my nail broke off when I was pulling my trousers up. Then I got locked inside the stall and attempted to crawl from underneath to get out. It didn't work so I banged the door gently from down below and it suddenly opened as people saw me laying there. After that I went to anime club. It took me a while to find out where our next meeting was and I tried three different classrooms. Once I told everyone of my woe-some tale I got lots of hugs and sympathy haha.

In P.E. I forgot my clothes so my arch enemy let me borrow her extra shorts and jacket. It really made me wonder where our current relationship stands.. Her jacket was huge on me~ so comfy. Although I wonder
what her motives are. Later I got pwned in Duck Duck Goose. I knew it was luck last time.

The rest of the day I worked on my video for Spanish. I look like such an idiot in it... xD
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:35 pm

@Will Alois is an awesome choice *_*
Elliot Nightray wrote:

Today:
I got a baby. Yes, I got a baby in Biology class today. We have to keep it safe for a week xD Although.....since we had to name it, im afraid that im gonna grow attached to it ;___;
Its name is Monica Kyrie Walker. lol. (Walker is my last name after all)
Aaaaaand i think thats it for today! xD

OMG at first Ithought that YOU got a real baby xD

Oz Vessalius wrote:

In P.E. I forgot my clothes so my arch enemy let me borrow her extra shorts and jacket. It really made me wonder where our current relationship stands.. Her jacket was huge on me~ so comfy. Although I wonder
what her motives are. Later I got pwned in Duck Duck Goose. I knew it was luck last time.

Maybe she wants to be friends?? But I don't know her so I wouldn't know her "true" motives..>_>
I wouldn't give my clothes to my enemies so there must be something I think....

Today was meeh...School was exhausting, tripped on my way home ;A; And then slept due to my headache I have since yesterday. The weather is beautiful today though~
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:03 pm

LOL LACIE xD No i dont have a baby. Its just an egg^^ But a cute one~ I'll post a picture!^^
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:10 am

@Elliot: an egg?! Lucky! We had to have 10 pound flour babies....in 7th grade. XDD
@Lacie: yes very~~ :DD
@Oz: It would be a problem if someone knew who Alois was in that class cus then they'll be like, "HEY I KNOW THAT KID!" XDDD

Blehh nothing interesting today XP
In math I was starting fall asleep. XP Dance was fun. We finished teaching the dance, but when we showed it, I noticed I was the only person in the front....Awkward. I hate being in the front. XP Hahaha but during the dance some people were trying to sing the song outloud. It was soo funny XD In Spanish we reviewed for our test and played a game. In history we did presentations. Yep yep XP
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Today I did more revision, and I just packed some clothes and things for London. I'm going to be staying there til Sat - Tue, so I won't really be posting around on those days, apart from Tuesday because I will arrive home around 5PM. I'm going down to London to visit my new baby cousin. <3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:16 pm

@Leah: aww have fun!!

Yay its Friday!!!
It was basically a work day. Work in periods 1,2,3 and in dance we went over all the dances. I didn't take a lunch cus I thought we were going out for lunch. But my friend didn't want to so I ate 2 bags of chips and fruit snacks. Talk about unhealthy. D: In Spanish we had a test and I really didn't study...but I think I did ok O_O Then before spanish ended I bought a chocolate bar from those fundraiser people. It was GOOD. :3 In English we had a sub and we had to write if we agreed to some questions and that was it...So the rest of the class I did origami. In history we just watched a movie. XP
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:52 am

This morning I woke up in another person's bed, halfway shirtless and being cuddled by a strange girl...before you get any ideas(hurr hurr), it was an innocent sleep over. xD I always end up either shirtless or part way shirtless when ever I stay over at my friend Kaoru-chan's house. I'm surprised we got up as early as we did since we were marathoned the entire Rozen Maiden series the night before (we would have finished it today if I didn't have to leave at noon D;). After breakfast we went on a walk. We saw this guy down in the meadow and I decided to scream, "Hiii!" to him just to see what would happen. He actually started yelling back at me and started to follow us, so I clung to my wife the rest of the way back. When I got home later, me and my mom randomly decided to take side trip and went down a road that led us to an old mission. It..was..so...COOL! *O* They had a graveyard there and everything! Me and mom are going back next weekend to see the rest. *loves cemeteries and creepy missions* <3
When we returned, I suddenly felt really sick. I've found a way to semi-cure myself though. All I have to do is sit in front of the computer wrapped in a blanket and watch stupid videos. I wasted 40 minutes of my life watching this ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MkLGPS6RFY ). All four parts. xDDDD I started laughing so hard that my mom thought I was choking... ^^'
And that was my day~

Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:47 am

Well, today was... FUN!!! I cosplayed in an event that lasted for three days. Very Happy It was awesome, I get to know more fellow cosplayers while waiting for our turn at the stage. I get to meet the people I wanted to meet as well XD It was an awesome day. But yeah, afterwards I have to lie down the bed for an hour. It's just that exhausting. XD Planning my next cosplay for the next event now...And back to internet business. :3
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:26 pm

@Oz: Yikes! I sometimes say hi to random people, but they just give me a bitch look and walk away. XD
@Rise: ohh sounds like it was a blast~~ :3

Today was ok.
Before I listened to my Ipod in 3rd period this song kept playing OVER and OVER again in my head. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_gfD3nvh-8&feature=channel_video_title
Yeah.....SNSD's songs are catchy....In dance we started to go over dances and learned a new dance. My head hurts when I listen to crappy music and guess what were dancing to?! Tik Tok by Ke$ha....Yeah...I'm sooooo sick of this song you don't even know... =_= In Spanish we switched seats and I don't sit in the front anymore! A load off my shoulders XP I was planning to get chocolate again, but the guy wasn't selling them today D: In English I have to read this book AGAIN... XP Hmmm I guess that's what happened today! XP
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:57 am

Today...well, the usual day >w<

I'm currently broke, I can't leave the house, I'm stuck using the net, and watching some cartoons XDDD Thank goodness I have a spare phone to use to text my friends (to be honest, my friend bought me this phone. I owe him a lot >w<) And finally, currently watching the Persona 4 anime version. XD To those people who were surprised I changed my name, I'm sorry XD I changed it because I'm currently a fan of Persona 4 :3 But I maintained the Lily banner so everyone can recognize me. XD Well, there ya go, it's still going to be a while before the next cosplay event XD
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:44 am

Today I was sick. Went to school anyway and faced it like a man. I really wish I hadn't. I felt awful all day. xD I have too many make ups to finish, so I gotta stay in school.

In English we got to go to the computer lab to do research for our papers. This one guy who was giving me trouble at the beginning of the year nudged me as he was walking by and flashed an unflattering smile. I swear, if he ever gives any of my friends crap, I'mma re-arange that stupid face of his. >_<

In Heatlh we had to take a sex ed. quiz and since I wasn't present on one of the days they went over things, I got a few things wrong. While everyone was correcting tests, I crossed my fingers and hoped no one would laugh at any of my answers. Once we got to question 6 which was "How long does the male sperm live" or something like that, some one shouted out, "Haha! Some one put fifty years!". =//////=;; I sunk down in my seat. The answer was two days. Guhh.

Nothing else interesting happened. After school I went to the doctors and wasted two hours there.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:39 am

@Oz: Oh wow XD;;;;;; I've just learned something new. If I take that quiz, I'm sure I'll be 100% worse off than that XD;;;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Today I got back from London. YAY! I didn't do much, just visited my baby cousin who is iauhfauwifhwaeaiuwe adorable. <3 I missed everyone and it feels like I've been gone for months 8D
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:25 pm

@Leah: Omg you were in London??? Lol you should have given me a call XD XD XD Your cousin sounds so cute cute
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:06 pm

@Leo
You live in London?! <3 I LOVE LONDON oAo, seriously it's like my second home, I tend to visit at least once a year. Maybe next time, eh? LOL :P

D'aww she is so cute. I seriously love babies, especially when they can't speak yet and make those baby noises, lmao so cute <3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:07 pm

@Rise: being broke is no fun D:
@Oz: I was gone when they went over sex ed. stuff too! But we had to correct our own tests, but this girl kept looking over and tried to see what answers I got wrong...I got most of them wrong... =.=
@Leah: luckkyyyy

In science we did a lab and we had to grab beans which were supposed to be 'prey' and grab them with a fork, spoon, or a knife. Since we're learning about evolution and stuff. I was in a group with just guys and they were pretty nice to me...Usually they would be really mean to me. I don't even know why, but these guys were pretty chill. In dance we learned a new dance. I don't know why, but I think my friend is mad at me. I SWEAR I didn't do anything. I talked to her and I knew she was listening cus she turned and then she turned away and started talking to someone else. I mean yesterday I was in a bad mood and she kept annoying me, but I didn't snap back all I said was, "I'm in a bad mood since its Monday." And now she's mad at me? Pfftt I don't even know dude. This always happens to me. I do nothing, but people always get mad at me. *sigh* I don't really care though. Anyways for lunch I had sour gummy worms. I love them <3333 In English we just read the whole entire class time. In history we're actually doing notes! I was kinda happy. XDD After school I couldn't WAIT to go home cus I was SOOOO hungry. When I got home I was shaking because I wanted food so much. I'm going crazy you guys.... o.o
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:58 am

@Will-

Don't feel bad about the food thing. I'm probably 10x more the glutton than you. xDDD;;

-----

Today was interesting.

We spent most the day in English since we were supposed to stay in second period for CST testing. It was actually pretty easy and I finished early, so I got to draw mah shota-queen. Don't ask. When we went to the computer lab some time in the afternoon to type a report, an announcement came on the speakers that there was an intruder and that all the classes should get to their emergency hiding places. My class went to the lower library and our teacher covered up all the windows. I was freaking out so one of my friends held me for most of the time. These idiots kept making alot of noise and my dark side told them to shut their pie holes several times. Our teacher told us that last year when they had a bomb threat, students who had to use the restrooms were forced to pee in garbage cans. Eww. Thankfully we were only down there for thirty minutes or so. My friends helped me through it by telling silly stories. After all that was over we went to Science. I spent most of the time doodling bizarre drawings with one of my friends. When school was over I went to the beauty salon to get my eyebrows done. xD

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:09 pm

@Oz: ah ok XD
Yikes! Scary.. o.o

Today was interesting...
In science we just worked on a lab. Apparently it smelled bad cus next door they were dissecting cats...I didn't smell a thing. O_O In 3rd we had to go watch a mock accident. It was crazy. Some of the students were the actors and they were good! They actually had the police, ambulance, firefighters, AND a helicopter come. Yeah. The girl was texting and they showed how bad it can be. It was pretty sad. Some idiots were laughing about it though. Really? This shit actually happens and you laugh about it? Wow.... Another reason why I don't want to learn how to drive. *sigh* In English we learned about the Vietnam war since our book is about it.....I have a feeling I'm going to learn exactly the same thing in history tomorrow.... -.-
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:20 pm

@Will: I was in a mock accident once XD;;;;;; Pretending to be dead was much harder than I thought @__@. And Vietnam War?? Interesting.....

Today was a terrible day for me because I wasted the whole day not doing anything T__T To make up for that, the "brilliant" me decided to sleep really early so that I could wake up early and start doing some work. But then my sleep was interrupted by weird dreams and now I'm sleep-deprived and paranoid @__@. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Hope tomorrow will be a better day
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:38 am

@Will-

Dissecting cats?! Ick. I can understand dissecting frogs, but cats? xD

Interesting. I've never seen a mock accident. They must have really gone all out for it.
Some people can be really stupid *sigh*. Just wait till something like that happens to them.

@Leo-

Oh no! Surely tomorrow will be a better day. D:

-----

Today was alright.

We spent most of the day in English again (it's our testing room now). Today we were doing a Math test. Blehh! I guessed on almost all the questions. Very rarely did I actually know what I was doing. ^^;;

During the afteroon when some friends and I picked up our lunch and were walking to anime club, some one bumped my friend making her drop her fork, stepped on it then walked away. I let her have my fork. Some people can be such jerks. Then she told me that some times I can be too nice and people might take advantage of me. In dark alley ways, she added. After spazzing out, a few others commented on how moe-like my freakouts are. Now I've officially been given the position of 'moe fanservice character' for next year. xD Hope I can pull it off.

No one actually showed up for the club today (not even the president) so we just hung out there anyway. As I was eating, I accidentally spilled sweet and sour sauce all over my pants in a very unfortunate place. Gawd it was awkward, but at least I smelled good the rest of the day.

When I got home my grandma gave me my Right Stuf catalog that came in the mail. Curse you, Right Stuf! So much anime merch I wish I could buy... *sob*. I also saw a really cute girl on the cover that looked like Echo. *O* Now I have to watch that show. I love cute emotionless types~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: