Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paranormal Discussion

Go down 
+12
Breaku Xerxesu
Leah
Himitsu Tamashii
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Gilbert Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Xerxes Break
Ada Vessalius
Vincent Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Mandy Chan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Yup theres a Castle Keep, Museum, Air craft museum, a lighthouse...thats all I think. But The Most Haunted Team went to most of them.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:39 pm

lol i watch most haunted sometimes, well i havn't seen a ghost but my sis has but i have two storys so i'll try my best to type this

1: about 4 or 5 years ago, i was up really later on my laptop around then there was alot of junk in my room but any ways i was on the ionternet and i heard a loud thud i turned around and saw one on the big heavy boxes was pushed on the floor and what was more werid my sis was a sleep at the time, and there was no cats in the room, then the next day a couple of police men came to our door and told us my grandad had died, so i thin the heavy box that was pushed that night was some possibl;y my grandad trying to tell us something had happened to him.

2: i don't know the full story but this is what i remember my sis telling me, my sis went to my mams a few years ago to do some work for college, and when she had finished she phoned my dad up to pick her up, so she sat waiting and when she looked at the computer screen she saw this old ladys face in the screen standing by the door, my sis looks at the door and no one was there, she looked at the computer screen again and no one was there, she ended up going out side to wait for my dad as she was freaked out
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Man so freaky @.@
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:03 pm

@Break

Both those stories are so creepy! OwO
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Thats cool Break XD ill let you all know of any more ghost sightings
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:09 pm

oooh that be cool Vincent
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:05 pm

my school is haunted too!!!!
i swear the basment is haunted at our school.....and some rooms where people barely go.
my friend can also see ghosts which is pretty scary. (i forgot what those people are called where they can see ghosts)
she always tells me all these ghost stories and pictures. her house is haunted also.
ok this happened last thursday:
so i TA for a teacher (FYI TA means teacher assistant) and also my friend does also. her name is Tess and she is the one that can see ghosts. we had to clean up this room (and it was a mess) there were dead bugs all over the place (they were moths..) *shivers* there were alot of them so we had to clean those up... ill! then we had to organize a lot of stuff. this room was pretty dark and we couldnt find the light switch... i was having a little trouble breathing and my head started to hurt. i told Tess and then she said that when this happens it means ghosts are around us and i start freaking out majorely and i didnt know if this was true or not. then i calm down and i found this stick and i start doing 'kung-fu' with it. i was trying to flip it and stuff like that. (like a baton you know?) anyways i kept hitting Tess with it and then i walk over near the door and i see the light switch!! then Tess yells out "stop hitting me!!" then i was really confused cus i was over on the other side of the room and i was nowhere near Tess. and she saw where i was and she said, "ummmm i totally felt something on my back..." i turn on the light and it gets brighter and i was happy. then it became silent then we kept hearing some clicking noises and i dashed out of the room...

there are more stories but i cant remember them right now. but most of them come from my school...
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:47 pm

wow that is scary will O_O

which reminds me theres a night club called szoda in my home town, my sis works there and she said that the place is haunted the ghost there doesn't really harm any one it just has a habit on opening and shuting the doors and turning taps on in the toilets
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:50 am

Ai...i would start screaming if i saw that

oh there is a resturant around here and its called the 'Melting Pot.' its a fondue restaurant and i heard there are ghosts in that restaurant cus it was called the most haunted places here in CO. yuuppp

at school my friend and i were doing 'ghost hunting' XD and then we looked in the piano room cus it was pitch black dark. we took a picture and we swear we saw a face in the picture and it wasnt our reflection! we dashed out of there...

then one time downstairs we were practicing our dance in the studio and there is a costume storage in the room. my friend and i were staring at the costume storage and suddenly the lights just go off and then they come back on. we all freak out and then i swear i saw a face in the costume storage. i think my friend did also.

and in the basement there are bathrooms and they have lockers and showers and bathrooms in it. a group of my friends were going to the bathroom but then we swear we heard the shower go off.. then we all go in seeing if someone was in there. nobody was not there but i think we were just hearing things cus none of the showers places were not wet. but it was pretty scary...

gawd i hate that basement.....
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Wow, interesting ^^
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:27 am

yup.

and all the practice rooms for the orchestra and band people they are haunted as well. =P
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:02 am

Wow!! I would of been freaking out now. Mind you I want to see the ep of Most Haunted when they are in Newcastle Break.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:54 am

You guys sure you want to know my stories?

...Well to bad you getting them. XD

I think I have seen ghosts or spirits like....3-4 times.

---------

First Time:

I was spending the night at my grammy's house in one of the spare rooms, and I woke up in the morning (it was like 5am) cuz I heard the door open.

I looked at the door and saw a black silhouette of a cowboy(?) leaning agianst the now open door. My brother and my grandma were still asleep in other rooms.

I figured I was halusinating from being tired. So I started to rub my eyes and shake my head. He was still there...o___o

Then he got up and started walking towards me, I blinked...then he was gone....o_O;;

Second Time:

My 2nd time seeing one was another sleepover thing. This time I was at my auntes'.

I was sharing a bed with my cousin (they did have enough room at the time). When I heard the door creak open. I looked up at the door and found that it was shut. So I went back to sleep.

Just after I felt something jump on to my feet at the bottom of the bed. I looked, there was a white sihouette of a cat there...and the door was still shut. I blinked and it was gone. I then looked around and under the bed. Nothing.

So I went back to sleep. Only a few seconds later to have my face collide with something fuzzy. I open my eyes, and my cousin's cat is sleeping by my face.

It freaked the hell out of me. So I wondered if that was what I saw before. But when I looked at the door...it was still shut....and locked....o____o

....Now the ironic part is....a few days later....their cat died. Was I seeing the future or something? o_O;;

Third Time:

It was at school this time. We have a back area leading up to the attic from the gym, and they said it was haunted in that section. Now the weird thing is....the area was blocked off years ago. So Its like a wal there now.

But ine day I saw a white figure going to where the blocked area was, and didn't come back down. I opened the door and looked up. Nothing there but the wall.

Fourth Time:

(Can't remember it)
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:19 am

nooo
that flippin scary..........
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:55 pm

ressurecting this thread, cuz it's epic and i have tons of ghost stories

Vincent Nightray wrote:
My school is haunted by 3 ghosts. (ask Alice and Ada if you want proof)
or me, lol!

Vincent, we have WAY more than 3 ghosts...

we have:
-Mr. Armour
-Mr. Armour's little girl (who's only like 6 or 7... she's a LITTLE girl, unless there's more than one girl in white at the school)
-A servant baby (only a voice) and singing mother
-a couple of kids playing in the lake
-a gaggle of old women who sit at Reid frieplace and don't do anything but rock -their equally ghostly rocking chairs
-a couple of servants
-an unknown poltergeist
-a phantom stable in warner (boys dorm that used to be the stable) (I went in there over one summer, and we could hear the horses)
-and footsteps in the secret passages

other phenomena:

-spinning chandelier over the grand staircase
-demon faces appearing in the aging grime of the walls in the garden (the staff bleaches the faces out, but you can catch them before they get scrubbed sometimes)
-a clock that supposedly doesn't work, but shows a different time almost every day
-great hall fireplace goes out at random
-estate ex-bedroom fireplaces sometimes have ashes in them, even though lighting them would be a fire hazard nowdays, and so NO ONE does. plus, they'll appear in the middle of, like, a class or something. it's creepy
-doors creak when they aren't moving
-doors open when there's no wind
-random voices
-random footsteps
-cold areas (specifically in the servants' quarters)
-the doors to the attic and secret passages refuse to stay locked when they're supposed to be, and lock themselves when they are opened

there are more and more and more, but I don't feel like going on...
generally, I've found, where there's a tiny bit of ghosts, there's almost always a whole lot more.

for example, my freind lived in an old farmhouse, and it was in one of the five greveyards in my town. she had about four marked graves in her yard, plus a lot of what LOOKED like tomb markers, but were so worn that they couldn't tell, and who knows how many unmarked graves. there was a pile of old gravemarkers in the yard about hip high when they got the house, but there's no proof that the stones came from their yard.

their basement is permanently sealed because something kept pelting them with furniture and rocks everytime they went down. they'd get hit with a rock, and nothing would be around them, then they'd go to take a step forwards, and a chair or something would have been put in front of them so they trip.

their front room was where funerals were held, and it's now where they keep the christmas tree each year.
Their christmas tree catches fire at least once a year. even when it's not plugged in. There is no fire source in that room. it's not even wired for electric. they have an extension cord coming from one of the electric rooms. they now keep that room empty except for the chair that came with the house and has been in that room for ages. there's a picture from the early 1900s on the wall outside the room, and you can see the room, with a casket where the tree now goes, and there's a cat sitting on that exact chair. it's not a replica, either. I swear, it really is that chair.

and the attic is the worst. it's not even the attic that's bad.
it's the sealed off room. the house came with that room sealed off. there's a window into that room, but no doors. the family assumed that it was just dead space and left it.
until the people sleeping next door to that room started hearing footsteps at night. and at day. and furniture being dragged over wood. so they crawled up into the attic and peeked through a knothole into the room (the plaster ceiling crumbled away a LONG time ago in there, from not being kept up)
and the floor was covered in about two to three inches of dust. there was a heavy wooden chest, a wooden chair,
and drag marks and footprints in the dust.
the chair was spotless, not a speck of dust on it.
the chest was also much cleaner than the rest of the room.

yeah. and they have a resident ghost, and a resident poltegeist.
they have no china because they woke up one night to the sound of a crash, and when they went to investigate, all the breakable dishes in the house were shattered on the floor.
also, the outdoor cat (who looks oddly like the cat in the picture, JUST SAYING) had a couple litters of kittens, and they brought the kittens in and put them next to the kitchen fireplace, and the kittens kept getting shredded. they'd be across the kitchen, and just... ripped to bits. it was really sad (even though they were feral and had all sorts of confirmed nasty diseases, it was still really sad)
so they assumed it was the doing of the indoor cats, and kept the cats away at all times.
then they assumed it was the mom, and locked her out at night, too.
but the kitten numbers kept dwindling, even though NO ONE was around.
and the last three disappeared all in the same night each time. from a locked interior room.

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:38 am

you just scared the living crap out of me.... nani!! nooo
T_T that is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to scary!!!
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:27 pm

XD glad I could be of service
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Yeah. the cats in that house are the main targets of ghost activity.

The female indoor cat they didn't even realize was dead for several days.
She was sitting on the chair in the funeral room, just like the cat in the picture. after a few days she fell over and they realized that she hadn't just found a new favorite spot... she'd been dead for four days. no one has any idea what propped her up like that, but it's really creepy.
also, the outdoor cat (the one that had the kittens) is OBSESSED with that room. when she's in the yard, she'll just like, sit on the windowsill of the room, trying to get in, and sometimes it becomes like, psychotic clawing at the window. They cant' leave those windows open anymore, because she'll shred the screen to get in and curl up on the chair or under the chair.

they ended up putting her down because the grandma couldn't take the coincedence anymore.

a new, almost identical cat moved in days later.
it has the same issue.

oddly, neither of the indoor cats like that room. they both avoided it, and neither was ever seen in that room until Missy died in it.

then the other cat, Tippy, wouldn't even go near the door of the room. or any of the original furniture of the house. he pretty much stayed in the kitchen, on top of the cupboards, because he won't go near the woodburning stove in the kitchen, either.

he's been moved out of the house since then. he's much happier.
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:17 am

My friend Sabrina and her friend went to see Coraline while it was out. But a few days later, my friend's friend got possesed by a demon. I don't much about this, but I think I should talk to her more about it. :\
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:31 am

@Cheshire: awwww sooooo sadd and scarrrrrrrrrrrrrryy T_T

@Emily: how scary! O_O i kinda had nightmares after watching Coraline >_<
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:38 am

@Emily-

Your friend's friend got possessed... BY A DEMON?!

Once you know more about it you simply must tell me! *o* I love spooky stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:30 am

Ahh, this isn't really paranormal, but Tippy, my friend's kitty (the cupboard one, not the one that died in the front room) passed away recently. I felt like this was a good place to commemorate the brave little ghost buster. He got to live out the last of his life having a happy, normal kitty life free from the stress of ghosts and psycho outdoor cats. Requiem in pacem, Tippytoes.

now, something that IS paranormal:
There's a cemetery in the middle of our town, and in that cemetery, there's a perfect cemetery tree: a dead weeping willow. under the weeping willow is one of the older family graves in the cemetery. When the tree was pronounced totally dead, it was condemned to come down. Unfortunately, 8 of 8 chainsaws that were assigned to the job malfunctioned.
Chainsaw 1 (unknown): just kind of died and wouldn't turn on
Chainsaw 2 (electric): was found to have had its cord chewed by a critter
Chainsaw 3 (gas): was out of gas, even though it had been filled up before the company left. They refilled it a the gas station across the street, but then it was out of gas again. They assumed it had some sort of leak, even though the gas didn't seem to have gotten on anything. They disposed of it.
Chainsaws 3 (Electric) and 4 (Gas):both lacked chains when they arrived.
Chainsaw 5 (Unknown): also quietly died for no apparent reason
Chainsaw 6 (Unknown): casing cracked open, rendering it too dangerous to use
Chainsaw 7 (assumed to be Electric): semi-exploded. Not into fire or anything, but it overran and everything kind of went kaflooie. Springs came loose, gears wobbled out of alignment, belts lost grip and snapped, and the chain fell off its track. The worker got surprised as heck and dropped it like a bomb when it started making breaking noises and pops.
Chainsaw 8 (unknown): Didn't actually malfunction too badly. It got through the bark and into the flesh a bit, then jammed. The worker pulled it out and turned it off to fix it. meanwhile, the on-site historical society person (I guess they were there to make sure the grave didn't get screwed up or something, or maybe just because the cemetery is under the protection of the historical society) looked into the gash and realized that the tree was, in fact still alive (which should be impossible, since it hadn't put out leaves for years and it looked/acted for all the world like it was rotting from the inside out) and told the worker to stop, since the living tree was not a threat to the grave and since the living tree was protected by the society.
Nothing's fallen off the tree since then, and I guess that until the tree starts crumbling, the society isn't going to let anyone near it with a chainsaw. Anyways, since then, loud mechanical objects tend to malfunction around the tree. All of the leaves during the fall wind up under the tree, since the leaf blower tends to blow them under it and dies when the workers get over there. The grass is long under it, too, because the lawnmower acts up and behaves erratically under the tree. The workers have pretty much given up on that part of the cemetery, because they're convinced it's possessed by the devil or a gateway to hell or something. There's a much younger, but very similar tree, near the front, too. It shadows the much newer graves from a related family. It's eternally very very sickly, but not dead. Things also behave erratically around it, but not to the same point. Just some sputtering from the lawnmowers and leaf blowers, so it isn't as well mowed and leaf free as the rest of the cemetery, but it's certainly better than its friend. it's pretty close to the road, and if someone's car is broken down anywhere in the town, it's always there. I think the trees just don't like noise, since they work on people, too: loud people tend to get frogs in their throats around the two trees or find themselves sprawled on the ground after tripping over a root, and guys' voices crack more. Of course, that very well might just be coincidence I'm reading into too much. I've only ever been around the trees with other people during prime cold and flu season, my friends tend to be pretty oblivious and clumsy, and the cracking thing... well, the guys were all in the throes of puberty and the higher incidence thing might be in my mind. It's still spooky, though. There's never animal nests in the trees, except one extremely old nest in the younger tree that's been there and abandoned since I moved to the town.

I love having such an affinity for old places. Old places always have paranormal stuff around them. I should make this a weekly thing. Posting stories about my town/school/etc., I mean. I could probably wrangle up enough for a couple of months before having to go search more out. Plus, there are just SO MANY great stories in my area... many are pretty old and have been handed down a couple generations, or are very ongoing and have frequent occurrences, so they tend to be pretty detailed (whether or not the details are true or part of the original story is... questionable at best). There are so many from right in town, which is odd, considering how small the town is. And even more across the lake, which has an entire hotel devoted to being creepy as all get-out. Though, if I do post more stories, I do have to put a disclaimer (and with the story above, I probably should, anyways)

CHESSIE'S PARANORMAL DISCLAIMER!!
This story was gotten very much second- (or third- or fourth-) hand. It may or may not be true, but since I've gotten it from a couple of different sources, I'll assume it is. Anything I said as having been firsthand is firsthand, and other details are decided by taking the average of all the versions of the story I've heard. Or by picking the most exciting version. Other versions probably exist, but they're either not as cool or not as common as the version I posted. My storytelling skills were minimally used, and restricted to word choice. Confusing parts come from confusion in the stories, variations, and my eventual loss of attention to the story.

Firsthand Facts of today's story:
-There are two trees
-one is old, one is younger
-they are both old
-one is dead looking
-one is always sick
-almost all cars that break down in town break down in front of the younger tree
-the younger tree has only had one old abandoned nest since I've lived here
-the older tree area is VERY ill-kempt
-the younger tree area is usually more ill-kempt than the surrounding cemetery.
-the tripping/frog-in-the-throat/voice crack thing
-the older tree shades some of the oldest graves in the cemetery
-the older tree graves are all related somehow
-the younger tree graves are all related somehow
-the younger tree graves are newer
-the older tree is intact (compared to when I moved in)
-current workers think the tree area is haunted/possessed/a gateway to hell (the guy does our lawn, too, and his boss lives behind us). They won't even talk about it without crossing themselves, and they say they cross themselves every few seconds while working around the tree.

Varying Facts:
-the type of chainsaws used (I only ever heard their types mentioned by one person)
-the person who stops the worker may be either another arborist who told the historical society member or actually be a historical society member. I've heard both. I used the member being the person, because it's simpler.
-Chainsaw 3's refill. Some mention it, some just say the people assumed it had a leak. Most say it was refilled.
-Chainsaw 7. Some people just say that it broke because it got dropped. Everyone agrees that the dropped because it broke version is cooler. Most people tell that version, but say that "some people say the worker dropped it because it broke, some say that it broke because the worker dropped it, but it definitely broke..." or something like that.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:31 am

w-OOOOO-w.
long post. It's long.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:13 am

@Cheshire-

Rest in peace, Tippy the cat. ):

That's really fascinating. It makes me wonder if the the first tree tree is supposed to be there for some reason, making it impossible to cut down...interesting...and maybe you're wrong about the voice thing being a coincidence. Maybe it's real~

I'd love to hear more stories! *o*
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:24 am

Aww RIP to Tippy D:
Whooooooooooooooooaaaaaa........scary O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Discussion
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next