Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paranormal Discussion

Go down 
+12
Breaku Xerxesu
Leah
Himitsu Tamashii
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Gilbert Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Xerxes Break
Ada Vessalius
Vincent Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Mandy Chan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:41 am

Gahhhh Freaky
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Freaky o.o

I know this is a silly question to ask, but can ghosts hurt you?

I've always wondered this, and hearing/watching things like Paranormal Activity is making me paranoid that ghosts, etc can actually hurt you. xD
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Hmm I dont think so.... Poltergeists tend to move things, but I dont think they wanna hurt you
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Ah I see, thanks. I need to stop being so paranoid about everything xD

That reminds me about what happened to my friend, everytime she placed her bowl of cereal on the counter it would always move, she actually recorded it and showed me and my other friends. xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:16 pm

I think they can.....
I mean my friend she gets mysterious cuts and she would usually remember how she got it, but with the 'mystery' cuts, she doesn't know
o.o
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:07 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeep wahhh
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:10 pm

This was when I was about 12-13. I was playing in my room and for some reasons, I took a glance at the top right corner of the window and just that moment, I saw a leg coming down from the ceiling and it hit the window with a BANG! ;A; When I quickly looked again it was gone ;_____;

Another time I went along with my parents to visit their friend. I went out to play with my parents' friend's child. It was a bit dark outside and there was a lake. We were just walking along the lake chatting and suddenly I felt someone tugging on my shirt and pulling me towards the lake O.o There were noone there beside me and the kid and the kid was clearly in front of me. I had no idea who or what pulled me towards the lake ;___; If that kid didn't grab me and pull me back, I would have fallen into the lake and drown (because I can't swim)
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Oh dear Xc
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:02 am

@Leo: oni031 whoa!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:17 am

;A; well good thing he grabbed you then!!! ><
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:05 pm

@Elliot: Haha XD If she didn't then I wouldn't be here posting all these XD;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Thats soo creepy
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:58 am

Can I join?
Scary stories, huh? Well, I have a lot.

Do you ever feel somebody else is breath over to you, but there's no one that near to you? I do.
That happen when I was all alone in my room. I watched SHINee's video at night. I have some insomnia problem, so, I couldn't sleep if the time is not at 7-9pm. When I watched that video, I felt that the room is hotter than before, anyway, I don't care at all. When I watched the video at 2am (okay, I know that's crazy), I heard some weird sound in the video, and I just felt that someone is behind me and breath heavily. I'm so shocked and ran away to the living room. Luckily, my sister hasn't sleep too, so, at least I could come back to my room safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:21 pm

EEPPP oni031
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:07 pm

@Sharon: .......creeeepy O_O
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:34 am

@Will & Chichiri-san: Do you want another stories? I have a lot:
1. Ghost at my school
2. A picture with some white shadow
3. Dream that always come true and make me a little crazy
4. Shadow people that always disturbing me at 2 am
5. Broken camera

You can choose one!!! (^^)
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:45 pm

@Sharon: ALL OF THEM!!!!! fox 4 fox 4 fox 4
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:57 am

Okay, then starting from number 1!

It happens last year. Me and my three friends are stayed at the school late, even tough the bell has rang. And then, my friend asked me to go with her to the bathroom (because she's afraid to go by herself) And, we go to the bathroom leaving our two friends in the classroom. When I and my friend back to the classroom, it seemed the classroom has a different atmosphere, but we didn't mind it. Suddely, my friend screamed and all of us are shocked, then she said: "Th- that, behind the window" But, we didn't see anything, and that weird atmosphere surrounded all of us, and then we ran as fast as we can to the downstairs. It looks like if we didn't ran away quickly, something bad could happen to all of us.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:54 pm

@Sharon: whoa...... O_O nani!!
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:09 pm

eek scary
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:35 am

Ah, I forgot to tell something. My friend said it was just a prank that she made by herself LOL
XD XD
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:37 am

But, the atmosphere thingy is true.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:36 am

Ah I see xd
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:03 pm

Haha, gotcha all XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Aaand, here's the second story! It's true this time.

Looks like it happened when I was in elementary school. Me and my friends are stayed at the school late (looks like I love to stay late at the school XD). There's four boys and four girls in the classroom. Our classroom is very scary because it is on the fourth floor. And then, I got bored and started to take some picture. When I took picture from one of my friend, I saw something strange, like a white fog in front of my friend. And then, I felt scared and I started coming home earlier since then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Discussion
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next