Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paranormal Discussion

Go down 
+12
Breaku Xerxesu
Leah
Himitsu Tamashii
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Gilbert Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Xerxes Break
Ada Vessalius
Vincent Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Mandy Chan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Does anyone think paranormal creatures such as Chupscabra, Bigfoot etc are real?
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:15 am

@Chichiri: I don't think they are real. I need a bundle of evidence to prove it and then I might believe in them XD
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:48 pm

thats true xd
Back to top Go down
Himitsu Tamashii

Himitsu Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:39 pm

Whoohoo! Paranormal thread~!!
I have a few stories to share <3

Warning: This'll probably be long~

Back in my hometown when my parents were the caretakers of the town campground me and my friends would always go for walk around the research station. This place is REALLY secretive (it's I guess government property so makes sence xP) Back like maybe 4 - 5 years ago my friend Amber and her sister found this abandoned white house on the research station property. We thought it looked nice so we wanted to clean it up and stuff. April (my friend Amber's sister) said we should go check into the office to see if we were actually allowed to clean it up. So we went and asked. The lady at the desk said we could clean up the outside but we weren't allowed inside. We asked why and she told us that if I remember right there was something in the basement that was causing decay so if we went inside the floors could cave in and everything. Though they did tell us they were going to be tearing the house down in a few weeks or months. 4 - 5 years later. It's still standing there. We're almost positive there's something up with that house. My friend Amber is kind of sensitive to ghostly activity sometimes. She gets KILLER headaches (poor thing D:). But anyways. Back to this house; There's this one window up on the second floor that always looks like it steamed up (like the same effect when you have a hot shower and the mirror is all steamed up). At night when you look into the big window in the backyard you can see sadowy figures int here. We've seen a woman and my one friend saw a man onetime. Though I think the basement is the worst...I remember a while ago me and Amber were outside and we decided to look in through the basement windows it was like pitch black even though it was day time out we couldn't see a thing but then a face or SOMETHING just popped up on the other side of the window and scared the crap out of us. Though now all the basement windows are borded up >.<

There's also a second house around the same area like really just down the street from the white one. About a year or two ago there WAS a family living there but I think they had to move out due to air problems is the house 'cause me and my friend (I can't recall if it was Amber or Fish) walked past and it was all boarded up, there was air circulating through it stuff covering windows. There was also a big bin outside to put garbage and stuff in. Few weeks past and it was cleaned up. So I was with my ex-friend. We found a window that was broken. She decided to clear out the excess glass and go inside. She only stayed in the garage area though (that's where the window was broken). I went back later with my friend Amber and she went into the window and explored the house she told me what was inside. There weren't any walls though. Stuff was torn out from it so I really can't say what happened to the house. We ended up getting the garage door unlocked and snuck in together. Took a look around the house and Amber decided to look at the upper floor, had to be careful though in case stuff decided to cave in. I decided to make my way over to the basement. The closer I got the more uneasy I felt so I asked Amber to come over to see if she felt anything...same thing happened to her. We eventualy had to leave due to not feeling too well and headaches >.<

(Both those houses are still abandoned to this day)

Finally, there's "Shadow Man". He's a ghost (I think) that's either attached to my house or me. The first time I found out about him was when I was in the kitchen, everyone was sleeping, no lights where on, and I was getting a late night snack (probably like 2 or so in the morning). I felt like something or someone was watching me but I kind of just ignored it 'cause I'm paranoid by nature anyways. I was making my snack when I felt something behind me, still ignored it. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw something dark starting to wrap around me it looked like a hand though. I got freaked out and looked behind me. I didn't see anything there but I did see a dark figure go down the hallway to my parent's room. Ever since then I'll hear footsteps when no one's walking, muffled noises, tapping. Though it was pretty great when my ex-friend was sleeping over. We were talking and kept hearing the tapping noises so she decided to be silly and make a tapping noise back. We figured nothing would happen then right after *tap* *tap*. We looked at eachother like oni031

Though I think that tap back was jut a one time deal. Hasn't happened since but it was still pretty cool at the time xD

Granted in my home town there were more ghosts since they never torn down any old building or anything. That was basicaly the tourist attraction. Historical downtown with the building unchanged. Gods how I miss it ~
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:25 am

@Himitsu: Whoaaaa scary! Its worse when you have a ghost in your house D:
Back to top Go down
Himitsu Tamashii

Himitsu Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:48 am

It's all right~!
He scared me at first but with him always doing stuff around the house I got used to him. Plus I think he's a good guy <3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:47 pm

@Himitsu: Ah ok~ Good ghosts are pretty chill. :DD
Back to top Go down
Himitsu Tamashii

Himitsu Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:59 pm

I also forgot to mention something that happened to my friend Amber (I wasn't there but got told about it). She was with some friends and they were walking around at night. My friend Amber saw this star I guess that was shining pretty bright but it looked like it was moving so they sat down on a bench to see. Sure enough it was moving. The odd thing though is Amber told me that it moved like an airplane but shined like a star. Maybe it was a meteorite or something? I can't really say 'cause I've never seen one. I asked her what she thinks it was and she said maybe aliens xD

Maybe one of you guys know what it is?
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:15 am

@Himitsu: Hmmm probably an airplane? I always get fooled by airplanes. And I don't really believe in aliens >.<
Back to top Go down
Himitsu Tamashii

Himitsu Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:20 am

@ Will: Maybe it was an airplane but the weird thing about that is nomaly when an airplane flys over you, you can see all the blinking lights, like the red ones and everything but Amber told me they didn't see those it was just the same light as a star. Unless maybe this airplane didn't have the blinking lights? xD

Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Eeeh, reading other people's posts scares me @_@ The whole paranormal scares me in general, I'm a total scaredy cat xD But I really like hearing stories about it.

Hm... Let's see if I have any stories to tell.

I remember one night I was sleeping and I heard a plastic bag rustling near the door, at first I thought I was just dreaming but then it started getting on my nerves, so I sat up on my bed and checked to see where this plastic bag was - and it was literally nowhere... So I got really scared then but I share a room with my sister, so she was kind of my shield, just incase anything happened LOL, but I didn't want to wake her up.

So I tried going back to sleep again and the rustling kept going on, then my mum went out her room to go to the bathroom and the rustling stopped. And when my mum went back into her room the rustling started again. I was freaking terrified the whole night, I couldn't sleep a wink.

I've always had this small fear of sleeping alone in a room by myself (yeah I know it sounds silly ;~;) because I always convince myself that there's going to be some kind of paranormal activity that will happen. But this year my uncle moved out and I'm taking his room, so I'm going to try and overcome this small fear. xD

---

Some other stories::

In my old primary school, I know for a fact it was haunted. Again I was really scared over this. There was these toilets in this corridor and it really had this eerie, empty feeling everytime you walk down there. Once I walked down there and I could hear clear footsteps behind me and I knew nobody was behind me, so I didn't dare look back ;A;, so I kind of ran down the corridor, LOL.

The toilets were haunted too. Apparently in the boy's toilets there was this cubicle that was ALWAYS locked, no matter if someone tried to open it, there was always this kind of force that didn't let anyone open the door. And in the girl's toilets the end toilet was considered the 'haunted' one because people said that a ghost lived there.

--

Sorry for rambling on @_@ I'll probably try and remember any more 'paranormal' things that has happened to me or happened to any of my friends.
Back to top Go down
Himitsu Tamashii

Himitsu Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:07 pm

@ Leah: I have the same thing happen with making myself think something paranormal with happen at night when I'm in my room too. Though it probably doesn't help that I tend to watch a lot of scary things before I go to bed sometimes oni023
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:16 pm

@Himitsu

Aha, it really makes me anxious at night >o< But I think it's because my house has this strange, eerie feeling to it, and my room is quite big.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:44 pm

I havnt really experienced anything paranormal phew...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 pm

@Himitsu: hmmm maybe? XD
@Leah: Don't worry. I'm still afraid that something might grab be under my bed XD
A ghost living in the toilet? Weird. O_O

I always experience something paranormal when I'm with my friend cus I swear she attracts ghosts! It's so weird!! And my school that I used to go to is haunted in the basement. I think I already said this. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:15 am

WOAH weird, but If I see a Ghost I'll proberly freak out XD
Back to top Go down
Breaku Xerxesu

Breaku Xerxesu

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:17 pm

one time i was with my sister.sitting in the living room down stairs i saw that the door opened and closed but nobody was there i was sacred but it's ok it didn't happen again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:10 pm

haha when i was 6 or 7 i was alone at my old house in the living room all my family were sleeping and it was

midnight...i was playing with blocks and suddenly i hear creaking i looked at the door and suddenly see a white

hand that had no hand wrinkles it started waving then slowly started to dissapear... nani!! it was freaky..

and in my school there are two haunted places in the gym there is this wall and behind this are these squash

courts one of my friends who are nerds went in there it suddenly locked on them and when we had a small festival

we went there and we hear knocking
...there is this bathroom and school that is really haunted and nobody goes

there it is really dirty and empty me and a bunch of my friends went there and we heard weird echos that sound

ghost like saying help my friends ran away but i stayed there and heard a toilet flush and water working then it all

stopped after that i just stood there like this oni01 and this nooo

and in my sisters bathroom on the wall wherever you knock a tune it knocks back..freaky.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:13 pm

The hand was waving hi to you?

" kinda freaked out"
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:10 pm

@Breaku: whoooaa O_O
@Ozu: A-a hand?! O_O Do you know what your school used to be? Or was it there for a looonnnggg time?
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:13 am

@Chichiri
ya i guess it was waving or it was telling me to come

@ Will of the abyss
im not kidding it was a hand that me made me freeze....and i think the school was there for a long time..i dont really know
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Ok now that is freaky! Getting cold chills up my spine? hmmm yup
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:22 pm

@Ozu: ohhh ok fox 12
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:36 pm

@ will
well at least it wasn't bad as what happened to my friend..she was working in a farmhouse selling corn and then

this weird lady with red eyes and really white skin comes to her..i dont know the rest though
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:07 pm

@Ozu: shocked fox Jeeze! Scary!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Discussion   Paranormal Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Discussion
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next