Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure (18+)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Random Adventure (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Joey: look so what i like pink kaia, you don't see me picking on you for likeing black and purple as a colour angryfox chelsea likes the colour pink too and so does sharon and many other people

chelsea: i wonder why mommy hates the colour pink for, i think it's a cute colour question fox

break: leave kaia be she never learns in fact she can't tell from right or wrong she has knocked her head alot as a child well clara, joey's mother did most of that damege actually sweat drop fox

joey: hm that right kaia your scared of my mother, well if you donb't leave me alone i'll tell her everything and she'll come and beat you up for the 100000000000th time
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:07 pm

(she doesn't have her skirt Suspect she's wearing joeys pants)

Kaia: it's alright santi ^^ Joey is my toy so it doesn't matter Very Happy and will loves me no matter what I do so it's all good love that's cause will loves me the most and I love him the most. We were meant for eachother love right will

will: *not really paying attention to Kai and is playing with Chelsea*

Kaia: that's rude fox 10 I will punish him later for that

Kaia: honestly running to your mommy is such a childish thing to do Rolling Eyes plus you can't call your mommy from another dimention onion I'm safe ^^ *glomp attacks him*

rolan: is my daddy dead?
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Santi: *holds Rolan to keep him out of the middle of things*
No, no, of course not Rolan. He'll be fine. If anything goes bad I'll make sure that Cheshire breaks it up.
*suddenly terrified, muttering to herself...*
oh no.. I can't take a side.. Kaia is my bestest friend... but Rolan cares about Joey a lot so I can't go against him! no! my hands are tied! wahz
Cheshire: dizzy! Joey... why are you such a wuss?
FIGHT HER!!! laughing
*passes out*
whump!
Suneka: *no longer ill, weaving around Chelsea's legs looking for love and a good belly rub*
Santi: *trying to come up with a plan B, since...*
Chessie: dead (but not really)
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:01 am

Joey: dead

Chelsea runs to kaia: will you leave joey alone he's just passed out, if you kill him i'll never for giver you pretty fox plus daddy does not love you, only as family he's in love with mama echo leave daddy alone and get your self a another boyfriend fox 6

Alicia: woah chelsea Shocked she's actually standing up aginst her mother Shocked

Kevin: it must be part of the side effects of her period, when sharon has them she hgets angry pretty easily so chelsea must get it from sharon question fox what do you think sharon

Echo: Shocked (in total shock with chelsea)

Zewi: MWAHAHAHAHA evil fox this is getting intresting (pushes echo into chocolate river)

Echo: crying fox wahhh zewi i didn't do anything crying fox (tube some how suke eco up to the fudge room)

Zewi: MWAHAHAHAHA evil fox
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:45 pm

sharon: KEVIN nani!! dont tell THEM that!! *super embarassed*

Kaia: what are you talking about chelsea? Will has always loved kaia the most. Echo is just his toy that hes useing to practice on so he can be better for kaia. plus echo loves daddy not will fox 10 dont tell me such pointless things!! Will will ALWAYS love kaia no matter what!! fox 6 *kicks chelsea over in frustration then glomps onto will*

Will: kaia get off me I have to go save echo!!!!! ah! chelsea are you alright?!? Joey?!?! what did you do Kaia?!?! *tries to get up but fails cause kaia is pinning him to the ground*

Kaia: All i did was made it easier for the two of us to be together love whats wrong with that? evil fox

*sasha licks chelsea*

Vincent: alicia, kaia really thinks that will is hers doesnt she onion

Rolan: now my daddy is dead, just when i got to know him too emo
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Santi: *holds Rolan tight*
no, no Rolan, he's not dead. he just... fainted.
Cheshire: dead
Santi: *points at cheshire*
see? like Chessie!
they're ok, they just need a little space, and someone to give them painkillers for their headaches when they wake up *isn't totally sure why Joey passed out, so assumes that Joey is passed out for the same reason Cheshire is, even though this is totally not true*
Suneka: *Rubs her head on Chelsea to make Chelsea feel better, licks Sasha, then hides behind Chelsea like a ninja kitty and rubs her head on Chelsea's back*
Santi: *pulls out Vorpal and shifts Rolan onto her hip*
*mutters to self* ...just in case things get out of hand...
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Chelsea: fox 6 MAMA fox 6 YOUR SO MEAN wahhhhh

Joey: dead

Kevin: Kaia will is not useing echo there bot in love with each other for real just leave will alone sweat drop

Zewi: I swear i'm going to kill you one of these days kaia, i love vincent not echo, if she did i would of killed her by now hmph fox
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Will: Kaia please get off me Crying or Very sad

Kaia: your so annoying uncle hmph fox cant you just take into consideration for 2 seconds that will loves me more than he loves echo.

Will: crying fox chelsea are you ok? why does kaia bully all of my friends sad onion

Kaia: and at least on echo is gone, but the only echo left loves my dad so i guess shes ok. onion *hugs will*
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Cheshire: *wakes up groggy-like* dizzy!
*walks up to Vincent* ay, ssweethard... you're pwetty cute... you know, I reeeeeeeeelly don' min' flat girlss, acshully turnsss me on...
*passes out into Vincent's lack of cleavage*
Santi: *appalled. covering up Chessie and Vincent from Rolan's point of veiw*
Rolan, look at your daddy... see? he just.. erm.. twitched...
Suneka: *playing with Snowdrop because humans are mean and wouldn't give her tummy rubs*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Vincent: ok....*backs away from cheshire and lets him fall to the ground*

Rolan: *hugs santi* daddys boring so you will play with me
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:30 pm

Chelsea: daddy you have to tell evil mama you love echo so she will leave you alone, (goes over to will anbd kaia) mama just please leave joey and daddy alone

Kevin: yeah we should really be finding where echo was taken

Zewi: why i don't care about echo

willy wonka apears

willy: if you want wecho shes in the fudge room the umpa lompas are trs to get her out the fudge pip, as one of my umpa lompas is asking for reim

Reim: wahhh
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Santi: *ELATION!!* Of course! :cheers:
what do you want to play?
Cheshire: *makes a groggy mad face at Vincent*
get back here bitch! I was sleeping on your tiny breasts! *leaps at Vincent and winds up in a compromising position*
*looks down at their crotches* ... you're a guy... sweat drop
...why are you a guy? *buries his head in he arms... on Vincent's chest*
*starts to cry*
Suneka: *tries to get some catnip, but the catnip trees are completely barren* mew...
Santi: Sits so Rolan has to turn his back on Chessie and Vincent... he doesn't need to see his grandpa like that...*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Will: chelsea...Kaia I do....really love echo *turns all red from embarassment*

Kaia: I get it will ^^ but theres no need to say things to make chelsea happy, I know you love me the most ^^ Just like how I love you the most ^^ right? *kaia kisses will pasionatly before will can respond*

Sharon: Chelsea kaia has a mental disorder or something onion she doesnt really learn. and i will so kill her later fox 6 how dare she torment my will like that

Vincent: yes i am a guy sweat drop im married as well...get off me before i kill you fox 10

Rolan: I dont know theres nothing fun here. i hope we leave soon hmph fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:46 pm

Santi: *knows it's not good for her little angel to be bored* uhhh, I hope so too. in the meantime... *starts sewing plushies as fast as she can* Here! have a torture victim! *hands Rolan an androgynous life size stuffed doll hot off the presses and various instruments of torture from her cleavage compartment*

--------------------------------------
Santi keeps a lot of stuff in there. It's not hammerspace... she really just has that much space in there!
--------------------------------------

Cheshire: *sobbing in a way that makes things far more awkward than they need to be between him and Vincent*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:09 pm

joey gets up

Joey: i want to leave i and hope we find my mother and i need some clothes angryfox

Chelsea: mama daddy does love echo angryfox sharon why do i have to have a evil messed up mommy crying fox

echo apear4s with umpa loma that wants to see reim

echo: crying fox

umpa loma glomps onto reim

umpa loma: oh how i missed you sooo much fox 5 fox 2 we have to gett married soon as possible
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:21 pm

Santi: *realizes that joey does not have decent clothes*
Joey! I can fix you *does not notice other connotations of this*
*sews furiously*
ta-DA! *hands Joey a brand new shirt and pants*
Sorry, I didn't have any pink fabric with. but the white shirt can be dyed pink later to replace the one Kaia took.
*sews furiiously*
Yay! *hands oompa-loompa a fluffy white dress*
reim, you're gonna be a beautiful bride! yayz
*sits back down with rolan*
Cheshire: *astoundingly good at this REALLY awkward sob thing*
Suneka: *thinks about asking Echo for attention, but notices she's sticky, and goes to Chelsea instead*
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Lotti: *found some... /strange/ candy* heheheee! Santi, Santi~! What is that? Is there a wedding? *falls over* *gets back up* Can I help?! I wanna help! *starts sewing pearls onto the hems of the dress*

Alice: *stomachache* Uhhh... I don't feel- very... good...
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Ada: Suneka come here I have catnip!! *gives some to Dinah and Snowdrop*

Tanzu: Kaia seriously give up...... sweat drop Welcome back Echo!!!! *goes to hug her but thinks better of it*
haha srry, ur um kinda sticky..............
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Santi: *insane ditz giggle* yeah, I guess Reim's marrying this orange person!
and Reim will look much better in the dress than the orange person.
see? *stands up and holds up the dress, which is.... revealing.... at best*
Reim will look so.... gorgeous in it, don't you think?
and we'll do his hair and makeup, it's gonna be sooooo fun! yayz
*takes Reim's clothes off him and pulls the dress down forcibly over his head so that it can be tailored properly*
ohhhhhh.... soo... pretty!! cute
*stitches flowers and lace and other very not-manly stuff onto the dress*
you know, i really thought you were straight... what with chasing Kaia and all... but, you know, you don't have to hide! it's ok to like boys, just look at Joey! he's gay, and he seems to be ok... I mean, Rolan likes him enough, and that good in my book! *continues babbling inanely and adding fluff and frills to Reim's dress, all while pointing Vorpal up his skirt so he doesn't dare to move*
Suneka: bounces happily to Ada, gives her kitty love, and graciously takes the catnip*
Cheshire: *it's shocking that no one has dragged him off Vincent, who has probably died or at least passed out by now of shock, and if not, will undoubtedly be horribly scarred form this experience, since anyone in their right mind would have a problem with WATCHING this, never mind being PART of it...*

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Kaia: Ne santi while your at it make me a dress too ^^ then i can get married to will ^^

Will: WHAT?!? nani!! Kaia we never agreed to this sort of thing plus ireallyreallyreallylikeechoalot *blushes madly*

Kaia: its ok you dont need to propose or anything i know what your thinking ^^

Will: no you dont crying fox

Sharon: I dont really know chelsea. Clara kicked Kaia one too many times in the head sweat drop fox ah! echo! are you alright?!?! will and chelsea have all been so worried

*sasha licks he chocolate off echo*

Rolan: *viciously stabs the doll multiple times* Its more fun if the doll would scream but i guess its alright for now *stabs it more*
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:19 pm

Ada: ur scary Rolan!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahhh

Tanzu: Get used to him Ada...... sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Echo pounes and pins kaia to the ground and smudges fudge all off her

EchO: just leave will alone, if you don't i'll call jemeny kile show and he if he had put you stright will is your cousin,i love will with all my heart why must you be so mean, could it be you love your self kaia huh, youi think your the pretttyest women on earth, gods little angel fox 6

Chelsea: i think mama echo has apoint i think mommy does love her self

reim: NO I WILL NOT MARRY THATM UMPA LOMPA ANYWAYS HAVE KAIA MARRY THE UMPA LOMPA #

Joey: ooo i like that idea evil fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Santi: *performs quick surgery to put a scream-noisemaker-thing in the doll*
Doll: *screams horribly loud*
Santi: sure thing Kaia, I'll get on it as soon as Reim's wedding is done! I hope I don't have to point Vorpal at your genitals, though.. Reim's getting really sweaty... it's kind of gross... Vorpal keeps getting stuck to his leg...
Vorpal: *will never be quite the same*
Suneka: *happily tipsy and frolicking with Dinah and Snowdrop*
Cheshire: *Look at Cheshire go! Go, Chessie! Go! Go! GO!!*
Santi: *hits reim where it hurts* shut up, that's just pre-wedding nerves. Now shut up and stop fidgeting before I cut your coinsack with my scissors.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Kaia: Its not up to me to decide who will loves, its a pity he chose me and not you evil fox Will and I were meant for eachother you see, its fate ^^ not much i can do about it but embrace it with open arms ^^ you should do the same if you know what good for you

Sharon: let it go Echo she wont get it even if you beat it into her head, believe us weve tried. onion

Will: Echo is really upset... crying fox i hope its not all my fault emo

Kaia: now that i think about it, if you compare us i AM more beautiful then you are, so not only do i have fate on my side, but it appears i outrank you in everything Echo. *evil grins* Ive been nice enough to let you toy with will a bit but if you keep this up who knows how long that will last evil fox

Rolan: *having a blast tearing the doll to shreads*
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Ada: Santi how about we listen to Reim.... Plus I like the idea of Kaia marrying the umpa lumpa!!!
evil fox

Tanzu: Yea I second that everyone raise ur hands if u want Kaia to marry the umpa lumpa instead on Reim!! *raises hand*

Ada: *raises hand*

Dinah: *raises paw* mew evil fox

Snowdrop: *rolls on top of Suneka*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure (18+)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next