Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure (18+)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:48 am

Kaia: theres water in my nose fox breakdown Im sorry rey I breathed even though you told me not to pretty fox I just couldnt help it......

Vincent: dead *knocked out*

Sharon: Alicia whats going on? question

Will: cosmo dont do that either sweat drop fox *tries to get joey to wake up*

Sasha: Chelsea will you pet me pretty fox
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:52 am

cosmo: i want pet tooo Razz

Chelsea: ok (pets sasha)

cosmo: i want a pet too pretty fox

alicia: vincent shot himself i had to put him in the sping sweat drop fox

break: panties (can see sharon's panties up her dress that cause he's sitting under sharon's dress) panties, mine, my hat i want my hat, wahhhhh

kevin: sharon i think my dad is und you dress some how sweat drop fox

rey: hugs kaia giving her another lolly) is your head better Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:58 am

Sharon: EEEEEEEKKKKKKK nani!! *panics and accedentally kicks break* YOU YOU YOU YOU PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry!! *goes to kevin in tears*

Kaia: wow it doesnt hurt anymore cute fox It must be because Rey loves me ^^ *eats her lolly*

Vincent: *wakes up* *doesnt want to be in alicias arms* *struggles to get out*

Sasha: when someone is petting someone then you need to nuzzle theyre legs to get theyre attention ^^ you should try ^^
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:01 am

Santi: *throws somthing at Reim, then goes back to being naked (ish)*
Cheshire: Santi, that's enough. you've only been celibate a few days.
Santi: u-wahh? how do you know when I last-?
Cheshire: you disappeared while we were in mcdonalds. it was very brief. I don't know how you did it that fast...
Santi: ... blushfox well it wasn't very satisfying.. but i had to take care of Rolan... the meat was going to singe.
Cheshire: so stop flirting with Reim.
Santi: NO!
Cheshire: *wraps a towel around Santi forcibly*
Loren: *looks at Cheshire in irritation*
Sophie: *pulls on Rey's dress* Miss Rey! will you tell me a story, please?
Suneka: *nuzzles Kaia, hoping to steal a lick of her lolly*

--------------------
Spike: Human? is this right? *tries to do what rolan told him to, and winds up in a comically fuzzy heap* no.. that's not right at all, is it? show me again!
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:03 am

Cosmo: huh hows that done question fox

chelsea; i'm not petting you cosmo because if i do you'll never learn that you humen your parent are humen, only reason sasha is being pet is because she used to be a dog sweat drop fox

cosmo: daddy pet me i want to be pet, sasha says i'm a puppy so i should be treat as a puppy pretty fox

break: shocked fox (bites sharon and hides behind santi)

alicia: vincenyt i won't hurt you, don't you remember me shocked fox

kevin: um yeah looks like my dad hates you now sharon sweat drop fox
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:13 am

Rolan: well since your a cat i guess its different question fox i guess like this *get on all fours and shows him*
----------------------------------------
Will: cosmo your not a puppy....Sasha was a dog so she doesnt know better but cosmo your another creature called a human ^^ and humans when they are good rather than getting pet, they get hugs ^^ so do you want a hug ^^

Sharon: my beloved brother is a pervert.....on his own sister emo

Vincent: *still trying to get free* let me go!!!! *bites alicias hand forcing her to drop him* *falls and kinda hurts himself but its better than being with the strange woman* *grabs his gun and chews on it again*

Sasha: Chelsea I think that all I do is cause trouble fox 5 im the worst dog in the world crying fox
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:19 am

Alicia: VINCENT wahhh (gets out the spring and grabs loren) turn vincent and my dad back into adult now please i beg you wahhh vincent hates me as a toddler i want my lovong husband back please loren i'm really am begging sad onion

Break: poopie (does a mess on sharon's dress as revenge for kicking him)

cosmo: ok i want a hug fox 5

Chelsea: your not a bad dog you just don't seem to under stand much which is why you have alot of training to do (hugs sasha)

echo: um yeah can't believe i saw break do that shocked fox

rey: shocked fox (in shock on what break did)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:25 am

Sophie: *gives up on Rey after seeing what Break is up to* Never mind, Miss Rey. I'm going to play with Vincent, I think. *toddles over to Vincent and starts babbling in toddler* translation: would you play with me, please? *turns on the toddler adorableness and lack of apparent morals*
Loren: I'm sorry, I can't until Miss Sophie tells me to. *looks apologetic*
Santi: *sees a child near her* AIIYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *boots Break into the far side of the healing spring* why was there a CHILD near me??
Loren: Miss Vittoria, you're surrounded by children. Me, Miss Sophie, Misses Chelsea, Luna, and Cosmo, Spike, Vincent, Break, Rolan. There are many children here, in case you did not notice.
Santi: *hadn't noticed and is now cowering in a corner, holding vorpal out menacingly*
Cheshire: Loren, that was irritatingly stupid.
Loren: ... *shrugs*
Suneka: *still giving Kaia kitty love*

--------------------------
Spike: oh, i think I've got it! *tries again, and sort of has it* I think i need practice... what should I practice on?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 am

Will: *hugs cosmo* See? theyre nice arent they ^^ and everyone here will give you a hug if you ask for one ^^

Sharon: emo why..... emo

Kaia: *picks a daisy for rey* Rey look look i picked a flower for you *smiles a big happy smile that the old kaia never would have done* Very Happy and look there is a kitty ^^

Vincent: *holds the side of him with one hand where he fell* *still chewing on his gun* I dont want to play with someone like you, i can talk normally you know fox 10

Sasha: So im not a bad dog crying fox I just wanted to help cosmo and master......and now ive ruined everything emo please dont hit me Chelsea crying fox
---------------------------------------
Rolan: speed, try doing it faster. and power, make your attack strong!
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:35 am

Break: angryfox (crawls over to santi and pee's on her for revenge and crawls to alicia cowering)

Kevin: um sharon my dad peed on santi

alicicia ok sophie before my dad gets out of hand please get loren to turn my dad and vincent back into adults please pretty fox (is on her kness begging)

Break: (wipes boggies on alicia's shoe)

alicia: dad shocked fox icky

Cosmo: ok fox 2

Chelsea: ( starts singing to sasha she sings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwV42Yt14WM)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:41 am

Kaia: Rey... question pretty fox

Sharon: emo

Will: *picks cosmo up and goes over to chelsea to listen*

Sasha: cute fox *snuggles up to chelsea* *gets comfy and ready to fall asleep at chelseas voice*

Vincent: *backs away from alicia* *points his gun at alicia* go away *death glares alicia* takes sophies hand and leads her away from alicia*
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:47 am

Santi: *audible snap* AAAAAAAAAIYEEEE!!!! *stakes Break to the ground with her machete by his teeny tiny boy parts*
Sophie: *giggles* blush
Loren: *shrugs* I think Miss Sophie has found herself a dear, close friend. I don't think she wants him to grow up yet.
Sophie: *blushing furiously at Vincent* oh! umm.. thank you, very, very much, vincent...
Suneka: *rubs her nose on Kaia and grooms baby Kaia*
Cheshire: yeah, Sunny, we all like baby Kaia better than adult Kaia. *notices Sophie and vincent* :nani!:
Suneka: prrt!! *steals a lick of Kaia's lollipop, then goes back to grooming Kaia*

-------------------------
Spike: ok, sure thing... *hisses and tries again, this time, totally succeeding* fox 4 how was that, human? was it good? are you happy?

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:47 am

Alicia: heart broken please sophie i'm about to kill my self from heart broken here i want vincet to be adult again (is holding vincents scissor up to her chest)

kevin: alicia: don't do it if you kill your self you'll make us all sad

chelsea: (still singing)

rey: kaia looks like we have a problem with alicia

break: poopie poopie (points at sharon't dress)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:54 am

Kaia: *runs over to alicia* You shouldnt do that, scissors are dangerous!!!! pretty fox and everyone would be al sad when you died, even vincent, once he goes back to normal then he will be all alone......so dont!!! *standing in a way so that alicia cannot stab herself without stabbing kaia first*

Will: *lost in chelseas singing*

Sasha: *falls asleep on chelsea*

Vincent: why does she know my name.....ive never seen her before.....

Sharon: emo
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:04 am

Sophie: Loren, stay. *looks at alicia like she's a complete moron* It would be rude to kill yourself in public. what you do in private is non of my business. however, it is also rude to take the belongings of someone else. I ask that you return Vincent's scissors to him. Loren, you may do as you see fit with Break.
Santi: *pins Break to the floor by his ... uhhh... baby? boy?.... hood... with her machete again, since she missed last time*
Loren: I want to see his adult reaction. *makes break an adult again*
Sophie: *stays by Vincent* I think that you and I should be friends.
Cheshire: *passes out because his toddler daughter is a) flirting; b) flirting with his number one enemy; c) a totally heartless bitch with no morals whatsoever and d) being said bitch so she can continue flirting with his number one enemy*
Suneka: *watches Kaia*

--------------
Spike: Human, can I try this on a person now? pleasepleaseplease??
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:09 am

Alicia: no i can't kaia, i can't live with out vincent, i've love him with all my heart and he hates me right now Crying or Very sad sophie how could you Shocked (manges to stanb her self missing kaia and collapses)

Rey: (runs over to alicia) nooo alicia, shes stopped breathing she must of hit her heart with those scissors Shocked) i have to get her in the spring fast Shocked (trys her best to drag alicia towards thwe spring) she so heavy someone help Shocked

Kevin pushes santi off break gentle

kevin: i have a better idea santi Very Happy (rubs breaks face into the mess he made on sharon's dress)

break; dizzy fox

chelsea: sophie why didn;t you get loren to turn vincent back alicia is dying now because of this shocked fox

-------

https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=255
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure (18+)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40