Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure (18+)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:43 pm

Lotti: Heehee.. why is everybody raising their hands? Okaay... sure. *raises hand*

Alice: *raises hand* I don't... like Kaia much anymore...

Intercom: Oh dear god, yes please.*raises hand*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm

reim, echo, kevin and chelsea and break and zewi raise there hand

kevin: believe me santi don't make kaia a dress, will is in love wit echo, kaia is his cousin if you make the dress we all want to her to marry that umpa lompa so reim is free, reim happens to be married all ready through he's in alot of trouble with his wife for the kaia and alicia stuff, i rather not see it go to devorse

Joey: yeah have kaia marry the umpa lompa believe me will does not love kaia he only loves her as a cousin

chelsea: yeah joey and reim are right

Echo is now broken hearted thinking she's lost will forever and now thinks shes ugully

echo: emo (grows mushrooms while having her hand up) she better marry the umpa lompa how could she steel my boyfriend like this emo
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Santi: *ignores everyone and continues sewing and pistol-raping reim*
I really hope I don't have to give any small concessions for holding a pistol to your... talent...
*glances at Rolan to make sure he's having fun*
awww.... look at how sweet Rolan look playing with his toys...
*glances at Chessie*
OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!! nani!!
*stops, thinks for a second...*
Actually.. that's pretty much hilarious!!! wahhhhh
*back to reim's dress*
and now for something blue!
*yanks her own garter off(why she has a garter is unclear, since her stockings did not return from Hetalia land...) and ducks under Reim's skirts*
Reim, why are you going commando? I guess it's a sweet thing to do for your husband, but couldn't you have spared me the sight for now?
*fumbles around, purposely trying to make reim uncomforatble...*
wow, Reim, you're getting pretty sweaty down here... are you nervous?
*does something that no one can see, but which would, on anyone in their right mind, provoke a very shocked face on the receiving end*
If you weren't then, how about now?
Cheshire: *has passed out on top of vincent*
Suneka: *being rolled on by Snowdrop*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Kaia: *gets up satisfied* well i think reims wedding can wait for another occasion. *pushes the button and they all end up in a pub*

Will: E-Echo...*puts his hand on her shoulder* are you mad at me fox 5 im really sorry i didnt mean to hurt your feelings....just dont hate me emo

Sharon: this isnt good children arent allowed in bars *hids chelsea behind her not realizing she took about 13*

Rolan: oh no the doll didnt come with us *sad*

Kaia: guess ill take a few drinks to celebrate my new marrage fox 2 *goes over to the bar and starts drinking*
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Ada: wahhh Santi stop it!!!!!!! *shield her eyes and ears*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:03 pm

reim: look i happen to, be married all ready i'[m just a prevy old man Suspect just have kaia marry the umpa lompa she love him more believe mje i saw her make out and all kinds with him the last time we were here

Joey: really she did that, kaia you prevert Suspect,

echo: i forgive you i want kaia locked up shes, shes (doesn't finish as she breaks down from heart break)

chelsea: daddy we have to do something wait thats clara do you think she can help up us

Clara goes over to santi

Clara: what are you doing to my husband Mad if this is one of kaia's ideas then i'll kill her or lock her up for good now that i work at a mental hospital Mad
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Santi: *looks out from under Reim's skirts*
yes it did, it's over there, sweetheart.
*sees kaia at the bar*
Kaia! order me a.... whatever's strongest! thanks!
*sees clara, doesn't know who she is, so she ducks back under Reims skirts and cannot possibly just be putting his garter on him*
Cheshire: zzz! *snuggles Vincent happily in his sleep*
Suneka: *does not belong in a bar. is terrified and running around wildly, knocking over people's drinks*
santi: *jabs reim in the thigh with a pin on accident*
Cheshire: *licks Vincent's chest unconciously* zzz! *hand moves to Vincent's hip*
Suneka: *hiding on the drinks shelf, hissing and spitting at the barkeeper, who is trying to remove her with a broom*
Santi: *has a major ho moment under Reim's skirts as an apology for jabbing him*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Alicia pulls at Suneka

Alicia: get off my husband fox 10 (keeps pulling on Suneka)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Suneka: *goes meekly with Alicia becasue alicia is not holding a broom or jabbing her with anything*
Cheshire: *has a good dream starring vincent as a woman* zzz! *nips real vincent's ear*
Santi: *swears colorfully under reims skirts*
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Snowdrop: *hisses* *pounces on bartender* *scratches his face* *walks over to Alicia too*

Ada: Santi that's Reim's wife get out from under the dress...... sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:32 pm

Alice: Ooh! I get it! This place sells juice? Like Uncle Oscar's juice?! I want some!! *waves arms wildly* Hey, can I have some too, Kaia?

Lotti: *giggles*

Intercom: Clara... Uhm... Santi is making Reim a dress to marry an Oompa Loompa. It's a long story...
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Santi: *pokes her head out, still swearing*
*to Clara* what do you want? it's really hard to get this garter onto reim, and I'd like to get back to work, please.
*to reim* stop fidgeting! no, you know what? punishment time!
Vorpal: BANG! (tcht) BANG! (tcht) BANG! (tcht) BANG! (tcht) BANG! (tcht) (tcht) (tcht) (tcht)
*the white dress turns red*
*mass chaos fromthe gunshots*
Suneka: *clinging to the ceiling in terror*
Cheshire: *bolts awake and sits up (still straddling Vincent)*
*sees Vincent* nani!!
muhhh-muhh-muh...muhhhh...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?
Santi: YAY! CHAOS!!! yayz
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Will: i know, my cousin is hard to deal with...but *hugs echo* I love Echo *turns bright red*

Sharon: Clara ^^ its been a while.....but yes i think reim i that dress WAS kaias idea now that i think about it onion

Kaia: *drinking herself away*

Vincent: dead
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Snowdrop: *hides behind Ada*

Dinah: *hides behind Ada*

Ada: *hides behind Tanzu, and crouches*

Tanzu: shocked fox holy crap!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Clara: but reim can't marryhe's married to me sweat drop

umpa lompa: your his wife, he's married pretty fox

Clara: yes i'm his wife (kicks umpa lompa out the window,

Joey: mama i miss you kaia has been so mean to me and i found out shes raped me many times

Clara: SHE WHAT nani!!

Joey: it's true mama that little boy other happens to be mine and kaia's i even got the whole dna test and we matched so i adopted him out the childrens aption center sweat drop

Clara: IM GONNA KILL HER ONE OF THESE DAYS (marges over to kaia and hand cuffs kaia to her)

Echo: sad onion really so kaia was lying she said i was ugally too so i must be sad onion
----------------------------------------------

by the way no one is to realse kaia from clara till me and vincent think it's the right time Razz
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Santi: YAY! Now to add to the chaos and confusion.... *pushes Intercom*
-----------------------------
Pit stop in hetalia land!
-----------------------------
Belarus: *storms up to Cheshire and throws a baby at him, then starts jabbering in Russian angrily, pointing wildly at herself, him, her stomach, his crotch... it's all quite obvious what she's talking about*
Russia: *walks towards Cheshire to kill him*
Santi: *sees this and stands in front of Russia, smiling at him seductively*
Cheshire: *is high and holding a baby while STILL straddling Vincent* sweat drop my life sucks...
Belarus: *jabbering angrily in russian*
Russia: *jabbering happily in russian
Santi: *discreetly pushes the button again while nodding happily to Russia's exhortations of her sheet-warming skills*
------------------------------------
Now they are in a completely different place.
someone else can decide where we are now.
-----------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Will: Echo...your not ugly I think your really really cute! whe i was little i always thought echo was really pretty too and echo was always so nice too will! echo would always say h to will and and and.....i love echo. ive loved her for a very long time crying fox

Kaia: :@_@: *completely wasted* Who are you miss? *doesnt realize its clara*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:00 pm

Clara: don't play dumb with me you rapped my beautifull baby boy a dozen time angry!!

Joey: Mama i'm not a baby no more onion would you like anything rolan Very Happy may as well get to know you more now that my mother is here to deal with that nasty women

echo: pretty fox (hugs will and crys some more) why must kaia do this to us why wahhhhh

Chelsea: daddy, is echo going to be ok i think my nasty mommy has really gotton her heart broken with this marriege stuff

Clara: (over hears clease and echo) so your trying to break will up from his new girlfriend too what the heck is wrong with you women angry!! your to call this wedding off now you can not marry your own cousin i all ready kicked a umpa lompa out the window who was about to marry my perverted husband angry!!
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:05 pm

(zoe wth w/ the Hetalia thing..........)

Ada: oooooooo we're at a theme park!!!!!!

Dinah: mEW!!!! *roller coaster flys by*

Tanzu: whoa!!!!!! yayz
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Lotti: Oh... heehee! We're in outer space!! But we can breathe!! This is sooo weird! Like, toatally how does this work?

Alice: ... I NEVER GOT MY JUICE!!

Intercom: I... why do people push my buttons without asking me first?

----------------
I though Belarus would speak Belarusian, ne, Chessie?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Kaia: Will you please stop yelling miss, i cant *hic* understand what your saying. i dont really know *hic* whos marrying your cousin but if it *hic* helps ill say something. *hic* but please stop yelling its not *hic* nice for the people around us who are *hic* trying to enjoy themselves. *hic*

Will: I dont really know..... but i dont want to lose you echo crying fox ill be here for you always. me and sasha are always here for you.

Rolan: I had a doll that I stabbed 54 times before i lost it. i am now curently questioning if i can stab a real person 54 times.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:14 pm

Joey: you can but don't i'll be sad if you end up in childrens jail (is sweating a bit by holding back fear)

Clara: i'm talking about you, you planned to marry your own cousin, call it off all ready, and it's obious your drunk so i'll deal with you later on what you did to joey Suspect

Echo: i love you soo much will but echo's so heart broken still kaia is marrying you later i don't want to lose you wahhhhh (wills shirt is now wet from echo's tears)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Santi: *isn't sure who to yell at*
*starts yelling at reim for reasons unknown (poor reim just lost half his right thigh to Vorpal and now is getting yelled at)*
Cheshire: *yelling at his new baby* SOMEONE ELSE TAKE HER!!! I don't know what to do with a baby!!! I don't even know what they eat!!
Baby: *SCREAMING*
Cheshire: AAAAAAAAA!!! HELP!!!! What do i DO???!? HOW DO I MAKE HER StOP??? IS THERE A BUTTON??? HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Suneka: *yowling at all the stupid humans*
Santi: angry!!
Suneka: angryfox
Cheshire: shocked fox

--------------------------------
Belurussian, though the official language of belarus, is very rarely used in belarus..
Russian is the common language. you cannot expect all belurussians to be able to speak belurussian, but they do all speak russian, and many speak english (sort of).
Oh, the magical things you learn from a belurussian roommate...
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Kaia: you want me too call off your cousins wedding? ok i say its off! ill sign something for you to prove it *signs her name on a napkin* *shes so drunk that it just trns out to be smudges* See? *falls over drunk on clara*

Will: Im not getting married to anyone. The only person i would want to marry is echo!! not kaia! shes my cousin!! no not kaia!!! *panics*

Rolan: if you stab them will they scream? or will they cry? do you know the answers daddY?
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Santi: *hovers with Rolan and Joey while kicking Reim in the side* Rolan, as far as I've tested, you can stab people 184, 974 times before they turn into jelly. And yes. they scream and cry, and then they gurgle and choke and make faces and then they turn into jelly.
It's very amusing. please don't do it unless I'm supervising you, though, since that way I can keep you from going to kids jail. you can do it in these worlds as much as you want to, though, and we'll just poof far away when the cops come. make sure either me or your dad is supervising you, though, so we can make sure you don't get into trouble. Maybe Vincent could supervise, too...
Cheshire: shocked fox
Suneka: angryfox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure (18+)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next