Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure (18+)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Vincent: *shoots santi in her lung* (yes he can use a gun as a toddler, its vincent)

Rolan: thats right ^^ *huggles cosmo* your such a good little girl ^^ can you say murder? Very Happy

Will: what do i do? No *panicing*

Sharon: onion Rey always did faint at the sight of blood...... Break your........little...

Sasha: what is gay? question fox *still has nothing on clothing wise* *goes up to jerry* what does gay mean??

Kaia: yay new friends ^^ *hugs break cause vincent has a gun*
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Santi: *finally passes out from blood loss*
Cheshire: *curses and curls up in pain*
Sophie: LOREN!!!!!!
Loren: *makes break and vincent into boneless babies*
Sophie: oh, loren... that's disgusting.
loren: fine. *gives back all the bones except for leg and arm bones*
Spike: Human, are people always like this? this is fun to watch.
Suneka: *swats at Vincent because he's messing with her human and pridemate*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Break: (throws vincents sissors at santis head stabbing her a little)

Kevin: cheshire what should we do we need to stop this madness, ah sharon use equas and spearate them so this fighting will stop Very Happy

Cosmo: mama (points to joey)

Jerry: gay why do you want to know that for, its when two men date each other
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Sharon: one second *hits loren slightly so he gives vincent and beak theyre bones back but are still in toddler form* *uses eques to teleport break vincent kevin rey kaia and alicia somewhere else* Have a safe trip ^^

Sasha: thank you ^^ Joey Your gay!!!! gay gay gay gay gay ^^ *doesnt get it could be used as an insult*

Will: Sasha dont say that!!! nani!!

Sharon: Now loren did you really have to do that to break......i mean he didnt desreve that.....

Rolan: *gives spike a tummy rub* Ne spike, im bored.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Loren: *rubs where sharon hit him* ow.. sorry miss Sharon, I forgot i was manipulating both... only meant to take vincent's.
Sophie; *doesn't want anything to do with this issue*
Cheshire: *making sounds like he's dying... which, come to think of it, he is... sort of*
Santi: dead
Spike: mmmmm... human? would you like me to attack the other human? the one with all the attackable hair? *making a big effort to speak human*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:24 am

Kevin: we need to get alicia and santi healed but how Shocked

cosmo crawls over to santi and pees on her O__o

Luna: ahhhh cosmo you can't doooo that nani!! sasha your bad habit rubbed onto cosmo nani!!

chelsea: (picks break up whos sucking on his toes ) um yeah loren how long are they going to be babyies for nani!!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:29 am

Sasha: good girl cosmo cute fox now you growl and then go over to your master and ask to be pet ^^

Vincent: *points the gun at break* *desides not to shoot it and instead sticks it in his mouth*

Rolan: why would you do that como? question fox

Sharon: Kevin should we take them to a hospital? what should we do?
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:36 am

Cheshire: ew. someone other than me will be dealing with her from here on out. *backs away from the filth*
Suneka: *cleans herself in the presence of dirt*
Loren: ... *shrugs*
Sophie: *rubs her head tenderly* Miss sharon... why did you hit us? that really hurt... fox 5
Spike: Human! hold on, human! I'll be right back! the tummy rubber peed on the nice lady with the catnip... I have to get revenge! *lopes over to Alicia and sprays on her thoroughly, then lopes back to Rolan* human! I'm finished with my errand! you may either play with me or rub my tummy now!
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:41 am

Break: lolly, lolly, looly LOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hits chelsea with a lolly stick)

Cosmo: POTTY!!! Razz (points at santi and alicia)

Luna: Sasha are you teaching cosmo dog Shocked

Kevin: yeah i think we should but there bother in really bad shape so i have a idea we'll take them to the healing hot spring that heals there wounds with in minutes Very Happy #

Rey gets up picking kaia up

Rey: my head hurts where did break go Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:46 am

Kaia: *all excited because break said "lolly"* Can I have a lolly to rey cute fox

Sasha: *licks cosmo for her good work*

Vincent: *still chewing on his gun*

Will: Break dont hit chelsea!!! I wonder if you can even understand me.... sweat drop

Sharon: thats a great idea cute fox just where is it question fox

Rolan: your a bossy cat hmph fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:57 am

Spike: no I'm not! am i? I can't be! mom's much bossier than I am...
Cheshire: Santi's Kitten, you don't own a cat. a cat owns you.
Spike: see? my idiot dad understands!
Cheshire: fox 10 HEY!! I'm not an idiot, kitten! (isn't sure which kitten he's talking to)
Spike: yes, you are, dad... hmph fox
Cheshire: fox breakdown NO I'M NOT! emo
Sophie: someone! it's rude to just leave people alone to die and not try to get them medical attention!
Loren: *kind of wants to shut his mistress up* ... *hates his job*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:02 am

break: (throws lolly sick at will)

rey: noooooooooooooooooooooo not break nooo (gives kaia another lollypop)

joey gets up

joey: hm where is cosmo nani!!

Cosmo: grrrrrrr grrrrrrr grrrrrrr (growling at a tree)

kevin teleports everyone to the healing spring and pushes both alicia and santi into the spring

kevin: they'll be fine soon

reim trip and rips vincents diaper off also farting in his face
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:09 am

Vincent: *stops chewing on his gun and shoots reim with it just nicking his heart, forcing him to fall backwards into the healing spring* *goes back to chewing on the gun*

Sasha: *huggles cosmo and licks her* Now if your really good then master will give you hot dogs ^^

Will: Break dont do that No its not nice to other people

Rolan: *just kinda watches the cats fight* *bored*

Kaia: yay lolly ^^ *eats the lollypop* I love you rey ^^
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 am

Santi: *is drowning... the only part of her that floats is her bosom... and it is... but the rest of her sank*
Cheshire: *watching Santi, but makes no move to help her* Is it sick that I'm oogling my human?
Spike: *looks at Rolan* well, I wouldn't want to oogle MINE, but dad... you're always a little twisted. *bored with bickering with his father* Human! want to play? *bats gently at Rolan's cheek with no claws out* I like you, human!
Sophie: everyone! it's rude to allow people to drown!
Santi: *splutters and starts treading water* why am I wet?? wahz
Loren: *is turning passing birds into small steaming meals*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:26 am

Alicia get up almost drowning

Alicia: DAMIT I CAN'T SWIM WHO DUMBED ME IN HERE angry!!

Kevin; wow why can't both be gratefull we pushed you both into the healing water cause you both were injured almsot died

Alicia: WHAT nani!! so that wasn't a dream nani!! santi really did injure me and i went to heaven nani!!

luna: onion alicia i have no idea what to say to this

cosmo: what next on training what do i learn next master sasha cute

chelsea: dad we have a probelm with cosmo sweat drop

echo: sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:31 am

Vincent: *points his gun at break* BANG BANG BANG (making sound effects and not actually shooting)

Sasha: Thats really enough for now lets take a break *drinks from the healing springs*

Will: what problem chelsea? question

Kaia: rey....*kinda look away from her* if your not busy........can we play a game together sometime pretty fox I mean i dont want to bother you.....
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:50 am

Sophie: Kaia.. you're onto something... I'm bored too. Loren, what's a ladylike game?
Loren: *looks up like a deer in headlights, wolfing down part of a bird with his fingers* ...
Sophie: LOREN! that's disgusting! and improper!
Cheshire: *hides the bird he's eating*
Santi: *hauls herself out of the water* did anyone grab my clothes?
Cheshire: No, i actually made sure no one brought your clothes. you'll have to go naked. *seems very unconcerned by this*
Santi: Right.
Vorpal: *goes off accidentally in Santi's CC, grazing Santi and lodging in Alicia's lung*
Santi: AIIYEE!! *grabs herself* he11!! that hurt!! mmm... *smiles and sinks a little, then stands up and stitches her skin back together* fine. I'll have to make myself something... where is my fabric? *pulls out a couple yards of sheer white fabric and makes a tunic out of it and a belt* ahh... I'm far too covered up...
Cheshire: let me help you with that, then. *splashes Santi*
Santi: still too covered... *cuts the skirt short and the neckline low*
Cheshire: Santi, you've made no progress towards being clothed.
Sophie: Vittoria, that is completely unladylike!
Loren: nose bleed
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:47 am

Alicia just sits in the healing spring in a bad mood after noticing vincent is a toddler again

Alicia: ah what is up with people turning my husband into a toddler

Break: (kicks vincnet in the winky) hahahaha laughing (steels vincents gun putting it in his diaper)

Kevin: hey laren when will vincent and my dad turn back to adults sweat drop

reim: ack that brat almost killed me wahhh

joey: wait sasha your teaching cosmo dog wahhh

cosmo: santi and alicia are potty Razz sasha said i had to pee on them when i need to go Razz
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:56 am

Vincent: fox 10 *takes a pair of scissors and stabs break in both his hands so he cant move and takes his gun back* *shoots reim in his lung again knocking him over into the hot springs* *vincent then chews on his gun more*

Sasha: cosmo is a puppy cute fox

Kais: Rey my head hurts pretty fox

Will: Alicia santi are you both alright?

Rolan: *gives spike attention* *still bored*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:01 am

reim; ack the brat tried to kill me again Mad

break: (growls at vincent)

alicia pulls the scissors out breaks hands andpulls him into the healing spring with her)

Break: ALICIA (snuggles into alicia's chest as his hands heal)

Alicia: can't believe my dad's a toddler too Suspect

Joey: No sasha cosmo isn't a puppy shes a toddler, Will cosmo think shes a puppy wahhh (faints from shock)

Cosmo: mama, mama (runs over to joey: i did i do something wrong pretty fox
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:07 am

Will: Sasha cosmo is a human.....and humans are different than dogs....that means she cant pee on other human s ok Crying or Very sad

Sasha: Are you sure pretty fox

Will: yes im sure sweat drop

Sasha: what if she isnt pretty fox

Will: sweat drop

Vincent: *takes his scissors back* *shoots reim a 3rd time nearly fatally and goes back to chewing on his gun*

Sharon: I think vincent is out to get you reim Shocked
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:23 am

Alicia: vincent please don't chew on that gun you'll hurt your self Shocked

Break: (splashes reim)

reim: i hate kids Crying or Very sad

Echo: hey cosmo i'll show you how to use a toilet when we leave the healing spring

cosmo: sasha said a toilet is for drinking out of question well she said hospital toilets is a big no no no

kevin: sasha how about we buy a puppy for you ok sweat drop cosmo should be learning humen stuff cauyse shes humen sweat drop fox

rey: (gives kaia another lolly pop and puts her in the healing spring) this should help you headach kaia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:25 am

Loren: I don't know. I'm under Miss Sophie's orders. *goes back to watching santi* nose bleed
Sophie: *hiding behind a fan*
Spike: Human? will you train me to attack humans? my attacks on hair-human's hair aren't effective enough.
Santi: *posing suggestively for anyone who cares to pay attention* I'm perfectly fine!
Santi's jiggly bits: *threaten to bounce out of the thin dress*
Cheshire: Santi, put clothes on... or go somewhere private... my son is here and I don't want him seeing this.
Loren: If you go somewhere private, I'll come and tend your needs.
Cheshire: *looks at Loren in irritation* I will as well.. to protect you from five year old perverts.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:37 am

Sasha: No dont do it cosmo nani!! Toilets are evil!!!!! *hugs cosmo tight* They make you really sick and then scary people put a thing down your throat and it hurts alot and then your stuck in a room and you cant go outside forever Crying or Very sad Ill protect you from them cosmo crying fox

Rolan: sure *leaves to go teach spike in private*

Vincent: *looks up at alicia* *doesnt want to give his gun away to anyone so he turns around with the gun in his mouth* *the trigger somehow got caught and goes off into poor little vincents head*

Kaia: Why does my head hurt rey Crying or Very sad Why doesnt it like me *eats her lolly*

Sharon: we deffinitly need to get sasha a puppy sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:43 am

Alicia (puts break down and pulls vincent into healing spring putting him under water for the water to do it's work)

Rey: ok kaia hold your breath a minute (pushes kaia under the water to see if it works)

one minutes later

Rey picks kaia up

rey: sorry about that, hows your head doing now fox 12

cosmo drinks from the healing sping like a dog

Alicia picks vincent up

Alicia: that was close he's healed i was scared for a minute there sweat drop fox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure (18+)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next