Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure (18+)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Sophie: ehh?? *stands next to Vincent, gesturing at Alicia*
Loren: *sighs* Sophie... *is compelled to turn Alicia into a newt*
Sophie: *looks sternly at Loren until several birds turn into newts identical to Alicia, which all fall around the Alicia-newt* eww... Vincent, I don't understand.. first necrophilia... and now bestiality with a bunch of newts? I don't really understand, but if that's what you're into, I guess I can support it.
Cheshire: *conspiratorially* ok, break, make sure he doesn't put me to sleep, and I'll rip his liver out and eat it for lunch. sound good?
Loren: I want part... I restrained myself for Alicia's corpse...
Sophie: *perks up, then leaps at Cheshire angrily* DADDY! leave him ALONE!!
Loren: *is compelled to turn Cheshire into a cat* *(again)*
Spike: human! was that good?
Santi: *went back to whistling through her nose like a teakettle*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Alicia: emo (in newt what did i do to deserve this)

break: (waiting for loren to put his eye back in)

Rey: sophie why did you do that alicia didn't do anything wahhh

fairy: guess i better look a spell up to turn her back (grabs the book and looks threw it)

chelsea picks alicia up so she doesn't get squished

chelsea: dad what should we do with alicia till the nice fairy turns her back pretty fox

joey: hey rolan do you think you can have spike protect alicia from the others for now question fox

cosmo: (pulls sopies dress or skirt or bants down fo attention)
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Vincent: what IS your problem loren angryfox first you force alicia to die, now your turning her into animals?!?! what IS your problem

Sharon: Kevin i dont think i look good in this dress......

Will: mama i dont think theres enough cloth to count that as a dress Neutral

Sharon: *whacks will with her paper fan embarassed

Kaia: Mrs fairy I want to help too cute fox

Rolan: but spike is an attack cat.....not a defence cat hmph fox

Sasha: Break I need to go outside No
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:07 pm

joey: emo (grows mushrooms)

fairy: ah we go (turns alicia back into a humen)

Alicia: fox 6 what the heck is your probelm sophie why are you being so horrble to me, i never did anything to you fox 6

chelsea: yeah sophie why can't you accept vincent loves alicia this is just mama all over again

kevin: sounds right sophie your doing a kaia sweat drop fox at this rate you'll never make friends if you keep getting loren to turn them into things sweat drop fox

alicia: (is tempeaed to kick sopie but doesn't)

rey; good think your not like her kaia sweat drop fox
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Kaia: rey rey look look!!!! ms fairy put the daisy in a magic potion and now its blue and it will stay like that forever *give it to rey*

Sasha: break *tugs on his coat* I need to go outside....will you open the door for me?

Will: emo *cause sharon hit him lol)

Sharon: Kevin be honest do i look good in this?

Rolan: daddy whats wrong? question fox

Vincent: sweat drop I dont think she loves me......
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:16 pm

break grabs sasha and runs to the fairys bath pulling her panties and skirt down and forceing her to sit on the toilet

break: you use this now hmph fox your humen now so no going to out side doing it you do it on the toilet

alicia: well vincent if sopie isn't carful i'm so beating her up hmph fox she started this mess between us

echo: i hope break isn't hurting sasha

kevin: it look ok but (but his long black jacket on sharon) keep this on till we get to a clothes shop
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Loren: It's not like I have a choice... *grabs the eye and shoves it in, then fixes the connections* how's that?
Sophie: AIIYEEEEEEE!!! *kicks cosmo and stuggles to cover herself while turning vivid pink* i'm not married.. none of you are my husband.... LOREN!!!! DO SOMETHING!!! *grabs a dress out of Santi's CC and puts it on* LOREN!!!! fox breakdown
Loren: uhhhh... kitty? *turns Cosmo into a cat, puts her in Will's arms* sorry... not my choice.... *turns her back immediately*
Sophie: *having a meltdown because she was seen naked*
Santi: *seems to have passed out from pain*
Cheshire: *needs eyebleach* I just saw my daughter naked....
Sophie: *seems suddenly calm* I under stand everyone's need to see my new body naked, it's a very nice one, thank you Loren... but I cannot allow this to happen, since I am not married to any of you. And please don't compare me to Kaia. I'm far smarter than Kaia ever was. I'm ambitious and driven. Kaia was... IS... a thickheaded moron.
Cheshire: *faints at his daughter's bitchdom*
Loren: *hates his job*
Suneka: *is bored with people*
Spike: I can't defend a newt. I eat newts!
Sophie: Alicia, I only revealed your true nature... slimy and disgusting! *looks at alicia blackly* Of course, you're my enemy right now... so don't expect me to stop at newtdom...

... how did chelsea know which newt was alicia?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Sasha: NO nani!! Sasha doesnt like toilets Sasha is going to go outside like normal *get off the toilet and goes to leave
-------------------------------------
Will: he wouldnt hurt her.......would he question fox

Sharon: thank you kevin..... *blushes a bit*

Vincent: that reminds me why DID i find you with my scissors in your heart Shocked Dont you ever scare me like that again ok? Sophie what are you doing sweat drop leave alicia alone.....

Rolan: daddy daddy whats wrong?
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Alicia: you threw them at my dad as a toddler since i had them on me i used them on my self Neutral

break grabs sasha fast and dumbs her on the toilet holding her down

break: it won't hurt you only if you drink from it but doing you poos and wees won't hurt (holding sasha done also loren thanks it fits pefect Very Happy

luna: hm i can hear sasha crying,

alicia: (hugs vincent and igores sophie) we should spend time alone after this place
rey: it's a really pretty flower kaia Very Happy
-------------------------
off topic. alicia was sitting by her self from the other newts so chelsea knew who she was stight away lol
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Vincent: Shocked Alicia..... well dont do that again alright. and sure we can spend some time together later Very Happy

Will: what is break doing to her? Echo should we check on her?

Rolan: *still trying to get joeys attnetion*

Kaia: its for Rey ^^ ah but if you dont like it ill throw it away......
-------------------------------
Sasha: Break let sasha go sad onion im scared crying fox *tries to get free with little success*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Break: (pressing down on sasha) get revenge on the toilet by peeing or pooing in it i won't let ou use miss sharon as a toilet again (still thinks it sasha lol)
------------------------------------
echo: i think we better check in case Shocked

rey: i'll keep it thank you kaia Very Happy

joey: rolan do you think i'm in the way and that i'm just a gooddy two shoes and a loser father emo

cosmo: sad onion cosmo hates sophie and loren all wanted was a hug and i get turned into a cat for it sad onion
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Sophie: Yes, master. *bows and starts not tormenting Alicia*
Loren: great. My master has a master now.
Santi: *undies*
Cheshire: *gets up and waits for break, while formulating a plan to kill vincent*
Spike: *is bored, so he attacks Chelsea again* riiw!! *lopes back to Rolan, proudly*
Suneka: *falls asleep since Santi stopped whistling*
Santi: *cant figure out what's keeping her from talking*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Will: ah Echo you go for me ill take care of cosmo......*hugs cosmo* cosmo its not nice to hate people....

Rolan: NO!!!! I think daddy is the best daddy ever pretty fox if it wasnt for daddy then id be all alone crying fox

Kaia: then i will leave you alone so that i dont bother you like i normally do *turns to leave*

Vincent: ok then..... sweat drop
---------------------------------------
Sasha: Sasha didnt use Sharon as a toilet.....sasha is a good dog and goes outside...Break was the one who pooed on sharon crying fox LET SASHA GOOOOOOO sad onion *cries and cries*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:54 pm

break: id never do that to my lady locks the door and throws sahsa to the side of the room a zips his pants down and rapes sahsa)
--------------------------------------------
echo tries to open the door

echo: will the door is locked Shocked

Rey: what is break up to, and kaia don't leave me, i'm happy your with me your a nice girl (gives kaia a lollypop)

joey: (hugs rolan)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Will: *hugging cosmo* are you ok cosmo question

Kaia: cute fox i can spend more time with rey???? yay? *hugs rey*

Rolan: I love daddy very much ^^

Vincent: Sophie can i ask you why you keep staring at me sweat drop
--------------------------------------------
Sasha: sad onion that hurts! sad onion let sasha gooo...... crying fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Santi: *gets up and figures out the tape* Joey, don't make Rolan cry... here, guys, I can fix. *starts picking the lock with a hairpin from her CC and leans her ear to the door, then stops picking* umm... let's not go in.. I'd recognize those sounds anywhere... *pulls several people away from the door*
Cheshire: *knocks* Break? come on... I've got a decent plan!
Sophie: *is kneeling and bowing her head to Vincent, waiting for further orders* of course you may, master.
Spike: *is bored*
Suneka: *is asleep*
Loren: *is watching his mistress*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:19 pm

break: no i'm showing you real fear after this you'll use the toilet fox 6 (continues rapeing sasha)
---------------------------------
rey puts her ear up to the door and turns pale

rey: i'm so going to kill him, will break's rapeing sasha heart broken BREAK YOU JERK emo

reim: evil1 miss sharon (grabs sharon'/s chest)

kevin: REIM Mad (kicks reim)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:31 pm

Will: EHHHHHHH??????? nani!! *pounds on door* BREAK YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!!! RAPING IS MEAN!!!! AND IT HURTS emo

Sharon: WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!?! nani!! *feels assulted*

Kaia: rey what does rape mean? question

Rolan: daddy sasha is being raped right now.....just so you know onion

Vincent: sweat drop there is no need to kneel sophie im not your master or anything Shocked or Am I question fox no no im not....
--------------------------
Sasha: master cute fox Break let sasha gooo crying fox Sasha didnt do anything wrong sad onion sasha is a good dog.....please stop sad onion Sasha want to leave and eat hot dogs and not be around toilets and break sad onion let sasha go crying fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Santi: *boots the door, making it shudder and crack a little* Break, if you want someone that badly, your wife and i are both out here... lay off the dog. *picks up Rolan and Spike*
Cheshire: *doesn't want to think about what's going on in there*
Loren: *wants something (someone) to eat*
Suneka: prrt? *weaves around Cosmo's legs, asking for love*
Spike: human... what is rape?
Sophie: *is about to cry* Master, don't dismiss me so brusquely! I live to serve and honor you!
Cheshire: *realizes he's got bigger problems than break* sophie... sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:57 pm

Luna: i thought i was your master sophie Shocked

rey: emo (too upset to say anything)

kevin: kaia best if you didn't know but it's a really bad thing
-------------------------------------
Break: fox 10 (goes hard on sasha and making his realse and lets go off sasha) NOW USE THE DAM TOILET fox 6 i showed you fear and a toilet is harmless only reason a toilet hurt youy was cause you drank from it you dumb dog fox 6 (zips his pants up)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:10 am

Vincent: alright alright ill be your master dont cry...... sweat drop

Kaia: Rey? *gives rey a lollypop to cheer her up cause normally lollypops cheer kaia up*

Rolan: Santi ^^ *hugs santi*

Sharon: poor rey....Rey i can drop break into another world if you want....

Will: emo sasha emo
-----------------------------------------
Sasha: *wets herself from fear* sad onion *curls up in a ball crying* it hurts.....why did you do that to sasha.... crying fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:32 am

Sophie: *looks at vincent in admiration* thank you master... *kneels deeper (she's really flexible.. as cats tend to be) and kisses his hand subserviently*
Cheshire: MANIAC! WHAT HAVE YOU DOE TO MY DAUGHTER??? *flies off the handle at Vincent, but never reaches him*
Sophie: *has an iron fist in Cheshire's face* Cut it out, dad. you're not going to harm my master.
Loren: nani!! did sophie just turn on her beloved daddy?
Suneka: *sniffing Santi*
Spike: *snuggles Rolan*
Santi: *cuddles Rolan*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:34 am

break kicks sasha

break: that pee was sopost to go in the toilet you bad dog Suspect (unlocks the door and walks out ) honestly that dog will never learn at this rate, will you have to put your foot down and get her use a dam toilet she pooped on milady and peed on the bathroom floor onion

luna: onion i'm staying out of this but you've really upset rey

break: what did i do onion

rey: fox 10 sharon please send him away for punishment
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:39 am

Sharon: fox 10 with pleasure *drops break into another world*

Will: *runs to sasha* Sasha are you alright?!?!

Sasha: *still curled up in her little ball* sad onion

Will: *pulls sashas panties up* Sasha.....

Kaia: Rey dont be sad pretty fox

Rolan: *perfectly happy with santi*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:03 am

break: (in the north pole) what did i do to end up here, unless milady and the other found out i punished sasha be rapeing her shoot i forgot the protection that round nani!!
-----------------------------------------------
rey: thank you sharon sad onion why, how could break two time me sad onion

luna: um i don't believe he two timed you miss rey, maybe break wanted to punish sasha by rapeing her daddy what should we do to cheer rey up sad onion

kevin picks kaia up

kevin: looks like my mom is very sad kaia so how about we do something together that will make her happy Very Happy your bascally like a daughter to my mom now

alicia: and i thought i had probelms, vincent sad onion how good my dad do that too sasha you can beat him up when he comes back i'm sooo ashamed of that man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure (18+)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next