Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!

Go down 
+5
Will of the Abyss
InsaneEmily
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
Gilbert Nightray
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! Empty
PostSubject: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Oh dear god I love the person who posted this on LJ. xDDD

These are so much fun to try. xDDD

http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

Post your stories on here. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:46 pm

i'm going to do another with break but heres the first one ^^;

The Boxershorts Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, Prince Soma and Cosmo went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and Prince Soma hit Cosmo in her bottom with a big berrys and cream man iceball. It hurt a lot, but Prince Soma kissed it love and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really Sea snow man!" Prince Soma said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" Cosmo said. "That would be more Sand and politically correct."

"I know," Prince Soma said. "We can make a snow rabbit. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up curry and made a clown snow rabbit. Prince Soma put on a hotdogs for the chest. The rabbit was almost as big as Cosmo.

"It looks guy in sailor moon out fit," Prince Soma said i love you. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," Cosmo said and held up a pink car pancakes. "I found this um cha um cha." She put the pancakes onto the rabbit's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the rabbit, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl peanut butter jelly time.

Cosmo screamed tampon and ran but the snow rabbit chased her until she tripped over a tree root. Then the snow rabbit kissed her in my pants.

"Nobody does that to my little Scary Butler Lemons," Prince Soma screamed. He grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow rabbit through the eyes. It fell down and Prince Soma kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" Cosmo said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The pancakes lay in the yard until a theme park child picked it up and took it home.
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:56 pm

one on break

To Um Cha Touch

Rey and Xerxes Break were celebrating a condom Valentine's Day together. Rey had cooked a mermaid dinner and they ate on the yello brick road by candlelight.

"My darling," Xerxes Break said, stroking Rey's face, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Rey. "It is but a cake token of my panties love."

Rey opened the box. Inside was a toilet lollypop! She gazed at it candy. Then she gazed at Xerxes Break candy. "It's piglet," Rey said. "Come here and let me touch you."

Just then, a tampon crone sprang out of hiding and cackled um cha um cha nya nya nya um cha um cha. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a michael jackson voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Xerxes Break read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my sister."

They stared at each other love as the crone cackled some more. Rey's bottom began to tremble. Then Xerxes Break shrugged, pulled out a candy, and hit the crone on her chest. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Rey said and kissed Xerxes Break sewer rat. "This is a candy Valentine's Day!"

They i love you burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they licked each other all night long.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:57 pm

i think i'm going to cry with laughter here oni034
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:08 pm

@Break:

My fav part was this;

{{ "Nobody does that to my little Scary Butler Lemons," Prince Soma screamed. }}

LMAO Soma became a Sebby/Claude shipper. xDDD

And I love how Rey and Break' is all toilet humor. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:17 pm

heres a saiunkoku one kouyuu x shuuei

To Where Thows Boot

Kouyuu and Shuuei were celebrating a bra Valentine's Day together. Kouyuu had cooked a cooking dinner and they ate in a gay bar by candlelight.

"My darling," Shuuei said, stroking Kouyuu's feet, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Kouyuu. "It is but a train token of my pink underwear love."

Kouyuu opened the box. Inside was a potty Steam buns! He gazed at it beauty. Then he gazed at Shuuei beauty. "It's toilet," Kouyuu said. "Come here and let me thows boot you."

Just then, a water crone sprang out of hiding and cackled HEALER STAR POWER (transforms into a girl). "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a chocolate voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Shuuei read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other What as the crone cackled some more. Kouyuu's man bits began to tremble. Then Shuuei shrugged, pulled out a Tea, and hit the crone on her leg. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Kouyuu said and kissed Shuuei blushing. "This is a naughty books Valentine's Day!"

They raining burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they booted each other all night long.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:23 pm

@Break:

Oh dear god....xDDD

Koyu's "man-bits" were TREMBELING...............................*dies laughing*
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:38 pm

[[ Here is my OzGil story ]]

Smokin Love

Gilbert finished packing. Ever since Oz, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Gilbert had been keen. {{ omg it rhymes! }}

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing pressed him, all was sexy. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going in theory to become a cold bed. {{ wtf? }}

Just then, there was an outragous knock at the door. Gilbert opened it and stood there in for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his mouth.

When Gilbert came to, Oz was holding his head and looking pissed. "My love," Oz said extremely, "I'm sorry for the sexual shock. I've been shipwrecked on a timid island for the last ten years, living hot as a summers eve. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my cock in the wreck. Can you still love me?" {{ lmfaooooo }}

Gilbert could hardly believe his Oz had returned. "I will always love you, cock or no cock. Besides, you can cover it up with a pants." {{ -dead from laughing- }}

They embraced aggressively and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was aroused. {{ lawl xD }}
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:44 pm

LMAO Oz lost his cock that has to be total ouch XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:46 pm

[[ OMFG I refreshed the page and got this story ]]

A Bed In Time

On an aroused and sexual morning, Gilbert sat in theory. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His head ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Oz to love someone with a timid mouth?

Extremely, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a keen smokin pants, all on a summer's day. I wish my Oz would press me, in his own pissed way..." {{ ......LMFAO OMFG GILLLL YOU PERVERT! }}

"Do you?" Oz sat down beside Gilbert and put his hand on Gilbert's cock. "I think that could be arranged." {{ AHAHAHAHA OOOOZZZZ!! XDDD }}

Gilbert gasped in. "But what about my timid mouth?"

"I like it," Oz said before. "I think it's outragous." {{ LMAO a pun! }}

They came together and their kiss was hot as a summers eve.

"I love you," Gilbert said gently.

"I love you too," Oz replied and pressed him.

They bought a tiger, moved in together, and lived aggressively ever after.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:50 pm

LMAO that's funny XD

Switzerland x Poland <3

Wheel Chair Love

Switzerland finished packing. Ever since Poland, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Switzerland had been Condoms.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing pumped him, all was Panties. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going on a plane to become a Dolls Hot Dog.

Just then, there was a Tofu knock at the door. Switzerland opened it and stood there then for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his chest.

When Switzerland came to, Poland was holding his man bits and looking Babies. "My love," Poland said why, "I'm sorry for the ken doll shock. I've been shipwrecked on a toilet paper island for the last ten years, living so don't i like look amazing in womens clothes. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my bottom in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Switzerland could hardly believe his Poland had returned. "I will always love you, bottom or no bottom. Besides, you can cover it up with a Lemons."

They embraced that and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was Mini Skirts.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:53 pm

ok another one i refeshed the page

Switzerland and Poland
by William Shakespeare

Enter Switzerland

Poland appears above at a window

Switzerland:
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the Lemons, and Poland is the pony.
Arise, Condoms pony, and shoe the Panties Hot Dog.
See, how he leans his man bits upon his chest!
O, that I were a glove upon that chest,
That I might touch that man bits!

Poland:
O Switzerland, Switzerland! wherefore art thou Switzerland?
What's in a name? That which we call a bottom
By any other name would smell as toilet paper
Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say "so don't i like look amazing in womens clothes"
And I will take thy word; yet if thou swear'st,
Thou mayst prove Mini Skirts.

Switzerland:
Swain, by yonder Panties Hot Dog I swear
That tips on a plane the Dolls Cheese--

Poland:
O, swear not by the Hot Dog, the ken doll Hot Dog,
That that changes in its wheel chair orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise wheel chair.
Sweet, Tofu night! A thousand times Tofu night!
Parting is such Babies sorrow,
That I shall say Tofu night till it be morrow.

Exit above

Switzerland:
Sleep dwell upon thy man bits, peace in thy chest!
Would I were sleep and peace, so when to rest!
why will I to my Condoms bottom's cell,
Its help to shoe, and my toilet paper bottom to tell.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:02 pm

[[ OMFG WHY ARE ALL MY OZGIL ONES PERVERTED!? ]]

An Outragous Day To Press

Gilbert stepped aggressively out into the aroused sunshine, and admired Oz's cock. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a timid sight." {{ ROFLMFAO Gil you perv! }}

Oz climbed off the camera and walked in across the grass to greet his lover. Gilbert patted Oz on the mouth and then tried to press him before, but without success.

"That's all right," Oz said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not keen," Gilbert. "Not as keen as the time we pressed in theory."

Oz nodded extremely. "We were sexy back in those days." {{ LMAO Oz and Gil are old men }}

"Our heads were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Gilbert said. "Everything seems sexual and smokin when you're young." {{ oh? plz tell me u filmed it }}

"Of course," Oz said. "But now we're pissed, we can still have fun. If we go about it gently." {{ LMAO! OZ! }}

"Gently?" Gilbert said . "But how?"

"With this," Oz said and held out a cold bed. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to press." {{ ...kinky....LMAO }}

Gilbert swallowed the bed at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to press gently. They pressed hot as a summers eve. Three times. {{ 3 TIMES!? }}

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn. {{ LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! }}
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:15 pm

[[ Another refresher story like all my others xDDD and its pervy too!! ]]

To Aggressively Press

Gilbert and Oz were celebrating a keen Valentine's Day together. Gilbert had cooked a pissed dinner and they ate in theory by candlelight.

"My darling," Oz said, stroking Gilbert's head, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Gilbert. "It is but an aroused token of my sexy love." {{ Apparently Oz is sexy. 8| }}

Gilbert opened the box. Inside was a smokin bed! He gazed at it before. Then he gazed at Oz before. "It's outragous," Gilbert said. "Come here and let me press you." {{ ...ROFL -dead- }}

Just then, a timid crone sprang out of hiding and cackled hot as a summers eve. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a cold voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Oz read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other extremely as the crone cackled some more. Gilbert's mouth began to tremble. Then Oz shrugged, pulled out a camera, and hit the crone on her cock. She fell over dead. {{ a crone is a girl though, she has no cock xD }}

"Problem solved!" Gilbert said and kissed Oz gently. "This is a sexual Valentine's Day!" {{ indeed it is Oz }}

They in burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they pressed each other all night long. {{ can I watch? plz? }}
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 pm

miaka x nuriko fushigi yugi

1000 Hotdogs Cats

Miaka paced love back and forth. Panties dread filled her heart. Nuriko should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like him to be late. Oh, my babies love, Miaka thought. Where could you be?

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. Nuriko had been taken hostage by Potty Bottom, a supervillain who had the city in a state of naughty books terror. Miaka fainted dead away, PASTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

When she came to, there was a bump on her man pravtes parts and the Panties dread had returned. "Nuriko, my doll honey bunny," she cried out honey. "What is Potty Bottom doing to you?" Probably torturing him, laughing beautiful as he pumped him in the chest.

In the midst of all the terror and tears, Miaka remembered a story her grandmother had told her. If you fold 1000 hotdogs cats, then whatever you wish for will come true.

Miaka ordered in a supply of hotdogs and set to work, folding cats until her man pravtes parts was sore and she could hardly see. It took a week. She was just finishing up the very last cat when Nuriko walked in the front door.

"Nuriko!" Miaka screamed and threw herself into Nuriko's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 hotdogs cats and it brought you back to me." She was so happy, she felt like she was dancing on the beach. She kissed Nuriko sexy on the chest.

"Actually," Nuriko said, pulling away pervert, "I was rescued by the Bra Pie. She's a new superhero in town." Nuriko sighed. "And she's really brush."

The Panties dread came back. "But you're Toilet to be back here with me, right?"

Nuriko checked his watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Bra Pie for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay bikinni, baby." He left and the door banged behind him.

Miaka choked back a sob and started folding another cat. Then she went out and got drunk instead.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:27 pm

[[ Another pervy OzGil one! xDDD ]]

The Battle For The Camera {{ random title xD}}

In theory, Gilbert pressed his camera. He had been busy with the camera for hours and now wanted nothing more than an aroused cuddle or a sexy massage from his lover Oz. {{ ...Gil are filming yourself to jerk-off? }}

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his keen Oz appeared at the door, grinning aggressively.

"Put down the camera," Oz said in. "Unless you want me to press that camera on your mouth."

Gilbert put down the camera. He was pissed. He had never seen Oz so cold before and it made him smokin. {{ LMAO this proves Gil is 'M' }}

Oz picked up the camera, then withdrew a pants from his head. "Don't be so pissed," Oz said with a cold grimace. "A tiger bit my cock this morning, and everything became timid. Now with this camera and this pants I can in rule the world!" {{ ROFL OZ! Screw Light, Oz will rule the world with a camera and a pair of pants! }}

Gilbert clutched his outragous cock gently. This was his lover, his keen Oz, now staring at him with a cold head. {{ ...outragous cock? *tries holding in laughter* }}

"Fight it!" Gilbert shouted. "The tiger just wants the camera for his own keen devices! He doesn't love you, not the aroused way I do!" {{ *fails to keep in laughter* }}

Gilbert could see Oz trembling gently. Gilbert reached out his mouth and touched Oz's head in. He was keen, so keen, but he knew only his outragous love for Oz would break the tiger's spell.

Sure enough, Oz dropped the camera with a thunk. "Oh, Gilbert," he squealed. "I'm so aroused, can you ever forgive me?"

But Gilbert had already moved in theory. Hot as a summers eve, he pressed his mouth into Oz's head. And as they fell together in a timid fit of love, the camera lay on the floor, smokin and forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Sexy Tripping

Miaka tripped along beautiful. She was on her way to meet her lover, Nuriko, for Valentine's Day. She smiled to see a cat hopping along, carrying a pie in its mouth.

Miaka was almost on the beach when she came across a naughty books cake, lying alone on a brush plate. "That must be a treat from my bikinni bear," she said to herself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked babies, so she ate it.

It gave her the most Panties tingling sensation in her bottom. "How unusual!" she said and continued tripping to see Nuriko.

When Nuriko came out to meet her, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Miaka cried pervert.

"Your man pravtes parts! And your chest!" Nuriko said. "They're Potty! Can't you feel it?"

Miaka felt her man pravtes parts and her chest. They were indeed quite Potty. "Oh, no!" Miaka said. "I'm a man!" She, or rather, he started to cry. "It must have been that naughty books cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Nuriko said. "I got you a hotdogs. It must have been that Bra man who lives nearby. He acts a little honey, ever since he pumped a sausage."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a man?" Miaka sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Nuriko said love, "but I actually prefer men. And I think your man pravtes parts is really doll like that."

"Really?" Miaka dried his tears. Miaka kissed Nuriko and it was an entirely Toilet sensation, PASTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

They spent the night having entirely Toilet sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:35 pm

The Miracle Of The Cat

Miaka hated Christmas. She didn't just dislike Christmas, she hated it PASTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. She loathed it.

Every December, Miaka would feel herself getting all Bra inside. She refused to put up a Christmas sausage, she snapped at anyone bikinni enough to sing a carol in her vicinity, and she never, ever bought anybody any presents.

On December 13, Miaka had to go to the mall to buy a Panties pie. When she got there, there were so many shoppers pushing honey around and so much Christmas music blaring love, she thought her bottom would explode.

Finally, she was done. Just outside the door was a Toilet man collecting for charity. Miaka never gave to charity, so she started to walk past without a word.

Suddenly, the Toilet man dropped his bells and ran on the beach. There was a babies cat right in the path of an oncoming truck. But the Toilet man slipped and fell, so now they were both in danger!

Miaka rushed out and sexy pushed them both out of the way. There was a Potty bang and then everything went dark.

When Miaka woke up, she was in a doll room. There was a Christmas sausage in the corner and soft carols were playing. Also, Miaka's man pravtes parts hurt. A lot.

The Toilet man came into the room. "I'm so brush!" he said. "You're awake. My name is Nuriko. You saved me from the truck. But your man pravtes parts is broken."

Miaka hardly knew what to say. Even though there was a Christmas sausage up and her man pravtes parts was broken, she felt quite naughty books, especially when she looked at Nuriko.

"Your man pravtes parts must hurt pervert," Nuriko said. "I think this will help." And he pumped Miaka several times.

Now Miaka felt very naughty books indeed. She didn't hate Christmas at all now. In fact, she loved it. And she loved Nuriko. "I love you," she said, and kissed Nuriko beautiful.

"I love you too," said Nuriko. Just then, the cat ran into the room and nuzzled Miaka's chest. "I brought him home with us," Nuriko said.

"We'll call him Miracle," Miaka said. "Our Christmas Miracle."

It was the best Christmas ever.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Light x L

A Sugar Day To Fart

L stepped beauty out into the Tampon sunshine, and admired Light's Cock. "Ah," he sighed, "That's a Note Book sight."

Light climbed off the eggs and walked love across the grass to greet his lover. L patted Light on the Chest and then tried to fart him pervert, but without success.

"That's all right," Light said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not Toilet," L. "Not as Toilet as the time we farted on a bus."

Light nodded sexy. "We were babies back in those days."

"Our Bottoms were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," L said. "Everything seems pregnant and Sweets when you're young."

"Of course," Light said. "But now we're sex change, we can still have fun. If we go about it beast."

"Beast?" L said . "But how?"

"With this," Light said and held out a Underwear beans. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to fart."

L swallowed the beans at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to fart beast. They farted i know your kira. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:49 pm

[[ XMAS OzGIL STORY PERVS!!! ]]

I'm Dreaming Of A Smokin Christmas

It was Christmas Eve. Gilbert sat in in theory, sipping sexual eggnog.

He looked at the pissed pants hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Oz had hung it there, just before they looked at each other extremely and then fell into each other's arms and pressed each other's mouth.

If only I hadn't been so timid, Gilbert thought, pouring a sexy amount of rum into his eggnog. Then Oz might not have got so outragous and left me all alone at Christmas time. He wiped away a keen tear and held his head in his hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then an aroused voice lifted aggressively up in song.

<BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm dreaming of a smokin Christmas

Just hot as a summers eve -------------------- {{ LMFAOOOOO OMG }}

</BLOCKQUOTE>

Gilbert ran to the door. It was Oz, looking cold all over with snow.

"I missed you gently," Oz said. "And I wanted to press your mouth again."

Gilbert hugged Oz and started to sob.

"I think you're drunk," Oz said.

"I think so too," Gilbert said and they pressed each other's mouth until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted tiger cock and lived before until Gilbert got drunk again.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:49 pm

The Adventure Of The Koi Fish

L and Light were out for a sex change Valentine's walk on a bus. As they went, Light rested his hand on L's Cock. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so Toilet, L was filled with Tampon dread.

"Do you suppose it's babies here?" he asked beast.

"You Sugar silly," Light said, tickling L with his Pizza. "It's completely Sweets."

Just then, a Underwear koi fish leapt out from behind a beans and farted Light in the Chest. "Aaargh!" Light screamed.

Things looked pregnant. But L, although he was Note Book, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed an eggs and, i know your kira, beat the koi fish love until it ran off. "That will teach you to fart innocent people."

Then he clasped Light close. Light was bleeding pervert. "My darling," L said, and pressed his lips to Light's Bottom.

"I love you," Light said sexy, and expired in L's arms.

L never loved again.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:01 pm

[[ Another pervy OzGil one! Santa included! ]]

I Saw Oz Kissing Santa Claus

Gilbert woke up in the middle of the night. He was thirsty and so he decided to get a drink of water and maybe go peek at the presents under the tree. Even though it was almost Christmas morning, he couldn't wait to see his presents. There was one keen box that looked like a bed. {{ that should be a hint Gil }}

Then Gilbert noticed that Oz was out of bed too. He must not have been able to wait for his presents either.

Gilbert thought that he would surprise Oz. Maybe even sneak up behind him and press him on his pissed cock. That always made Oz aroused. {{ ROFL }}

Gilbert crept gently down the stairs and into the living room. There was the tree, with its outragous lights, and the presents, heaped up before, and the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, and Oz. Kissing someone.

Gilbert was so angry, he picked up a camera from a table and threw it in in theory.

They both looked around.

"Oz, you sexual tiger!" Gilbert yelled. "How could you cheat on me with...with..." Gilbert looked and then rubbed his mouth and looked again. It was Santa Claus. {{ What a nickname xD }}

"Let me explain," Oz said. "I came down for a glass of water and then I found Santa here under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "So of course he had to give me a kiss. And what a cold kiss it was."

"Well, I suppose," Gilbert said aggressively. "If he was under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "Why don't you give me a kiss too? Then things will be timid."

That seemed reasonable. Gilbert went over under the mistletoe and kissed Santa.

Santa was the best kisser ever, hot as a summers eve. He made Gilbert's head feel all smokin.

"You see?" Oz said extremely and Gilbert saw. So they had a threeway.

Everybody's presents were late.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:03 pm

A Curry In Time

On a Underwear and Porn Books morning, Soma sat on a boat. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His Cock ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Angi to love someone with a Birds Poop Hand?

Tired, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a Cock Dressed in Drag Dango, all on a summer's day. I wish my Angi would kiss me, in his own Bed way..."

"Do you?" Angi sat down beside Soma and put his hand on Soma's Bottom. "I think that could be arranged."

Soma gasped Sexy. "But what about my Birds Poop Hand?"

"I like it," Angi said Happy. "I think it's Condom."

They came together and their kiss was CURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

"I love you," Soma said Need's Potty.

"I love you too," Angi replied and kissed him.

They bought a monkey, moved in together, and lived Embrassed ever after.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:05 pm

LMFAO!! XDDDDDDDDDDD These are hilarious! (pervy but hilarious). I have to try this out later for myself.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:11 pm

The Miracle Of The Monkey

Soma hated Christmas. He didn't just dislike Christmas, he hated it CURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. He loathed it.

Every December, Soma would feel himself getting all Condom inside. He refused to put up a Christmas Dango, he snapped at anyone Cock enough to sing a carol in his vicinity, and he never, ever bought anybody any presents.

On December 13, Soma had to go to the mall to buy a Doll Curry. When he got there, there were so many shoppers pushing Embrassed around and so much Christmas music blaring Happy, he thought his Cock would explode.

Finally, he was done. Just outside the door was a Dressed in Drag man collecting for charity. Soma never gave to charity, so he started to walk past without a word.

Suddenly, the Dressed in Drag man dropped his bells and ran on a boat. There was a Bed monkey right in the path of an oncoming truck. But the Dressed in Drag man slipped and fell, so now they were both in danger!

Soma rushed out and Need's Potty pushed them both out of the way. There was a Birds Poop bang and then everything went dark.

When Soma woke up, he was in a Babies room. There was a Christmas Dango in the corner and soft carols were playing. Also, Soma's Hand hurt. A lot.

The Dressed in Drag man came into the room. "I'm so Porn Books!" he said. "You're awake. My name is Angi. You saved me from the truck. But your Hand is broken."

Soma hardly knew what to say. Even though there was a Christmas Dango up and his Hand was broken, he felt quite Underwear, especially when he looked at Angi.

"Your Hand must hurt Sexy," Angi said. "I think this will help." And he kissed Soma several times.

Now Soma felt very Underwear indeed. He didn't hate Christmas at all now. In fact, he loved it. And he loved Angi. "I love you," he said, and kissed Angi Tired.

"I love you too," said Angi. Just then, the monkey ran into the room and nuzzled Soma's Bottom. "I brought him home with us," Angi said.

"We'll call him Miracle," Soma said. "Our Christmas Miracle."

It was the best Christmas ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!   Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Drabbles }} Crack Fanfiction in 5 Minutes!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next