Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+27
Itera
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Bellamenia
Kikari
Demios
Reo
Leah
Ozu Bezarius
Zwei
Echo-chan
Alice B-Rabbit
Lacie
Naminé15
Yggy
Sharon Rainsworth
Leo
Mandy Chan
Gizele12
Ada Vessalius
Elliot Nightray
InsaneEmily
Will of the Abyss
The Cheshire Cat
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Konpeito
Leo in a Panda Suit
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Werid Dreams - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:20 am

@Will:

Have you been watching Shugo Chara recently? Cuz thats what that song reminded me off...xD;

@Oz:

askdvujbsku OMG IHUUUU!!! T___T Gimmie some of those dreams god damnit! -wants to see Oz and Gil dancing at prom- xDD

@Leo:

AWWEEE ;A; Faiii, Yuuiiiii! T_T TRC is wonderful <3
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:38 am

@Gil: Yes!!!!!!!!!!! TRC is wonderful!!!!!!!! ;w;

Last night I had a very long dream.... I remember seeing my old classmates. I think everyone I know appear in that dream... Hm... Gosh, while dreaming, I did take a mental note to remember the dream but then when I woke up, the hunger kinda killed my memories XD XD XD;;; But definitely there was something very important in that dream but ugh, I just can't remember @___@ One thing I know for sure is that a very depressing feeling has been haunting me since I woke up @___@ What was in that dream?? I wanna know ;A; ;A;
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:34 am

@Leo: A TRC dream awesome =w= Heh your Fai in your dreams I bet it's because you RP him and your friends have been calling you Fay XD

Daw~ That sounded so sweet with little Fai and little Yuui~!

Last edited by Konpeito on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling..)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:41 am

@Konpi: Yeah cute cute The last scene was such a sweet one cute And Fay, his smile, it was so beautiful. Really, it was the most beautiful smile I've ever seen cute I want to see that smile again!!! wahz
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:47 pm

I had this weird dream where I was at the phantomhive mansion and me and Sebastian were on a mission (sadly I don't remember what it was) and then ciel started saying : why did I want to solve mysteries? Oh now I remember I wanted to be like piko (which is reborn is wearin kukai's charachter transformation outfit)
After I woke up I was like : what the hell ?!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:03 pm

@Gil: Nope. I haven't watched it in a long time XD Now that you mention it...it does XD It would be a perfect song for Shugo Chara XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:38 am

Last night's dream kinda sucked.. D;

The first half was nice. I was at my cousin's house (which didn't look like their house but was) and my eldest cousin says that he has a new business partner to broaden his music career. It turns out it was Yuya (oh if only) and I got to hear one of his new songs. *o*
After a few seconds of being serenaded, the scene changed and I was trapped in some one else's body. It was in their schedule to go get a hair cut, so I had to go to a salon and get it chopped off really short. As I was dreaming, I felt I was gonna be sick. I feel kinda queezy just typing it..guhh. Jack was working at the hair salon and painted my toenails pink while calling me 'hun'. Then George Bush walks in with a cardboard box and asks if anyone would like to buy some newborn kittens. Jack abandons his working post and squee's over them. The last think I remember is that Marik and Bakura appeared and I was thrown out of the salon and into the pouring rain.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:16 pm

@Oz:

Annnnddd Jack is BACK! xD What no tights this time? Now's he's stylin hair and nails? xDD

WTF? George W. Bush? Really? xDDDD

I can't blame Jack for squee'ing over cats. <333
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:19 am

@Oz: Yuya!!!! *o*
Hahahah George Bush? What?
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:18 pm

*sigh* I had an amazing dream. Well it was weird for the first part, but then it was amazing afterword.
So I was at my old school and I think I was saying hi to everyone since I haven't seen them in a while. I became friends with some random people and we went to the roof of the school to hang out. (Pfftt I wish that could happen here!) But I think it was restricted to go up there. So we went up there and the principal was trying to find us and she did (but this principal is the principal to the new school I go to now.. o.o ) We were grounded...Yup grounded. Not detention. Grounded. XD Later I was talking to my friend and she said that if I wanted to go to Yuya Matsushita's concert and of course I agreed. 8D We went and it was in a small stage (like for a mini play) and a few people came and I saw some of my friends there too. *sigh* HE WAS THERE. I was so close to fainting, but everyone else was just chill. The stage wasn't very clean cus you can see backstage and stuff and the lighting was AWFUL. They did all these colorful lights that didn't match and the spotlight was 5 ft. away from him. It was bothering. He sang a song BUT...it wasn't one of his songs...I was kinda sad..He also jumped down from the stage and started singing for the front row even though there were only two people in the front row. XD One of my friends was front and center and she was singing along and dancing with Yuya. It was pretty funny cus she was SOO into the song. XDD Then these 3 guys from my History class that always talk came in and started throwing tissues...Yeah I don't know why. Then we started playing a game, and I said, "I want him to sing Trust Me..." ....and I think Yuya heard that. So he said...in english, "Well before we play the game lets sing Trust Me." I didn't understood what he said, but then the song started and I was sooo close to crying and I was about to sing along, but my dream had to end there. When I woke up I was soooo sad. It felt really real though. Of course I tried to dream it again, but that didn't work out. *sigh* emo

But at least I had a dream about him. It was wonderful~ oni03 yayz love!!! oni09
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:33 pm

i dreamt that i was sitting on a bench eating a hotdog and then suddenly oz suddenly pops in and tells me we

got to save the world and gave me this weird dagger and then a gigantic emily started walking and blasting

laser from her mouth with a small break laughing like a maniac and oz jumps up and says : "emily-zilla is here

gotta zip" and then the gotta zip song from jungle junction pops up. .and oz falls into emily's mouth i jump up

to hit emily then

my weird dagger breaks into cotton candy....i start freaking out then this weird construction guy comes up and

claims to be bob the builder..(ah old times) he starts babbling about people making him into a cartoon and starts

crying...when i comfort him he gives me a shining screwdriver and tells me it is a walkie talkie i press a button and

then pikachu comes and blasts emily which she ends up shrinking..when she became normal sized like in the

anime break goes over to her and tells her i've always wanted you to be a real girl and bursts crying like a baby

(break crying of course this is a dream) then it starts raining in gumdrops and oz sparkles saying : "yay! i'm a fairy!"
oni08
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:34 am

@Ozu-

Ptfff...hahaha!! xDDD *dies laughing* Emilyzilla+ Bob the Builder + OOC Break + Oz claiming to be a fairy= pure amazingness. I want your dreams!

----

Last night I had two dreams. The first one...well let's just say I'm a sick individual. blush Neko maid Oz~ One of my weaknesses. Such a short skirt....kufufufufu. *q*
The entire dream consisted of him saying, "..Nya?" and acting adorable. I'm such a shameless pervert. xD

In the second dream I was at a mission that me and my mom visited a few days ago. I got to go inside and found it to be a normal Catholic church holding a boring mass. I expected it to be super creepy, so I was in disappoint. Then I went outside and I was in my grandma's kitchen with Sebastian. He said if I washed all the dishes and baked a cake, then he'd reward me with a kiss on the cheek. I started washing the dishes and he said, "No no no. You can't leave the soap on them or it will give the young master horrible diarrhea like last time." so he finished washing them. I tried baking a cake next, but got flour all over the place and found myself on the floor with the bag over my head. He sighed and told me I wouldn't be getting any rewards and as punishment I had to go shopping with Lizzy. Then I was at a outdoor shopping center and she keeps complaining that Ciel never got her an engagement ring and starts to cry. Then everyone around started singing and dancing to Single Ladies and Sebastian wore high heels like Joe Jonas.

Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:59 am

@Oz:

I certianly hope you took pics of Oz in that outfit! I wanna send Gil a few copys along with a video camera ready to tape his reaction~ fufufufu >3

Sebby! <3 But damn thats one bad punishment. xD

Sebby is heels~ DEM BOOTS! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!! In the anime, in the manga, in fan art! <3
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:20 am

Yesterday I was plagued with a nightmare about.... guess what? EXAMS wahhh It was about my French exam. The rule is that if I miss over 5 lessons during the whole course then my marks for the final exam will be capped at 45 - barely a pass. I did miss a few lessons but I forgot to count how many those were wahhh I had this delusion that I missed only 5 so I'm safe ~ but then when the exam details came out, I saw that my total mark was capped at 45 wahhh My parents were eagerly asking how I did in the exam and stuff and I had to lie to them sad onion Problem with this dream is that the setting was totally real. I did miss a few lessons and forgot to count T___T. Oh please let it be 5 max ;A;

Moving on, I don't know if it was a mental image or a dream (can't remember) but Elliot was singing "Soft kitty" while Oz was listening with me X3 The appearances were those of PH's Elliot and Oz but I'm pretty sure the inside was the forum's Elliot and Oz question question Hmm....

But yeah, judging from my nightmare last night, I think my subconsciousness is trying to tell me to revise for the exams XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDemo
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:49 pm

@ Oz
hahaha dancing single ladies! bwahahah i can imagine that now...i cant stop laughing..its soo funny oni041 XD
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:59 pm

I've had strange dreams lately, but the other day I dreamt of something that involved Call of Duty Zombie Monkeys (if you play it, you'll probably know what I'm talking about), my old primary school friends and this shop called Forbidden Planet.

It started out in Forbidden Planet, I went inside to buy some manga but there wasn't any manga there so I asked them when there will be manga and they said July, so I got all upset, blah blah. And my best friend was annoying me so I was trying to avoid him, and I went off with this other male friend.

Then it switched to the Savannahs(?), desert or something, and it was like CoD, some people were guarding windows and entrances from the zombies and zombie monkeys, then all of a sudden all my old primary school friends appeared and we were shooting all the zombies and stuff, then the monkeys reached the barrier and started chasing us all.

It was really weird. xD
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:39 pm

@ leah
your dream is weird leah...i dream rather weird & random dreams like the dream i mentioned
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:21 am

Last night's dream really scared me. nooo Still kinda freaked out...

In the first dream I went to a baseball game with Hamda (one of mod Break's friends I know. She's really nice~) and her 'family' which was a super sexy actor as her husband and her two toddler kids, supposedly. xD It was interesting.

As for the scary dream: I dreamed I was at my church and my aunt was locking the place up with this other lady. I wait in her office until I hear screaming. I go look in the sanctuary and a bunch of zombies of past members who've recently died were chasing my aunt and the lady. My aunt says, "I went to go lock up the under ground morgue and they all came alive! Get out of here now!". I ran outside and tried to get in the van, but it was locked. I ran to my grandparent's house and on the way I saw more zombies on the street. Everyone was in panic since the zombies now had control of everything. I keep running until I see Seishin at a gas station. I beg him to help me figure something out, yet he ignores me like a stubborn teenage girl who's holding a grudge. Some how I ended up at BlockBuster and I saw my grammy's friend's husband who passed away last year. I saw him and gave him a hug, telling him how much I've missed him. My grandparents appeared as well as uncle, auntie and my cousins. We all eat orange jell-o for a while. Then we were back at the church debating what our next move against the zombies should be. My uncle says that it's my cousin Eden's 17th birthday and that we should be celebrating that instead. We had this Christmas-y themed event after that. The last thing I remember is the zombies finding us and running some more.

I woke up seriously debating whether I should come up with a zombie apocalypse plan for my family. OAO;;;
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:46 am

@Ozu
Haha xD

@Oz
o.o That dream sounds really creepy. I hate dreams that involves you getting chased by something/someone. xD

---

Well yesterday I had yet another weird dream that involved Justin Bieber (I'm not a big fan of his, some of his fans are a bit rabid, so they put me off him xD).

For some reason he was at a hotel and there was loads of fans waiting for him outside, including myself, and then he had like a parcel and he was looking down at me as if to say the parcel was for me, so he dropped the parcel and I caught it. I opened it up and it was a new 3DS with a new version of Leaf Green (which is my favourite Pokemon game), so I started fangirling going, "Omg thank you so much Justin!" blah blah blah.

I had another dream that involved some of the Harry Potter cast, but I can't remember what exactly happened, but it was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:29 pm

@ Oz
nani!! i hate dreams where something chases you
@ leah
wow a 3ds with leaf green cool!
i dreamt that i went to a weird school and then a devil appeared and started to insult these people and telling them that they're idiots and some insults then they start throwing rocks at him til he disappears
its normal compared to other dreams
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Oh gosh, I'm actually supposed to be sleeping but the dreams I had woke me up and now I can't go back to sleep again >_<.

1. This one is ok, I was in a shopping mall with my dad and my little brother. My dad wandered off somewhere to look at things he liked so I stayed with my brother. And then suddenly my brother disappeared. I looked around and saw him but when I ran towards him, he ran away again. I kept chasing him round and round and I was getting really frustrated and annoyed ><. Then he entered this very creepy part of the building where the stairs all look unreal @__@. and I was horrified because those stairs looked like they were about to collapse, what if they gave in when my brother was still running on them. Then this boy appeared and I knew him because he used to be my brother's best friend. He then chased my brother as welll (while I followed right behind him). We later managed to find my brother and brough him back to the main shopping area. Then this boy just disappeared like a ghost. Something terrible happened later but I can't remember now >_>.

After that dream I woke up and bit and went back to sleep
2. This dream, I know this dream. I've dreamt it at least once before T__T. (or it might just be deja vu) It had this weird time setting because I was a swordman and humans were in a war against some kind of monster but then for some reasons later, concrete buildings popped up. Ok, let's not mind that >_>. But yeah, I was a swordman fighting against those monsters with my 2 best friends.
I can't remember the 1st part of the dream but in the later part, the monsters attacked my house and my wife was in the house at that moment. (I have no idea why I had a wife @__@.) I rushed to the house and defeated the mosters, then I found my wife on the 4th floor. She looked exhausted but good thing she didn't get hurt ;w; Something happened but then my wife performed a spell and a scroll came out from her @__@. She was the guardian of the legendary scroll (maybe this scroll can help mankind destroy all these monsters??). We were in the nick of time so I grabbed the scroll and carried my wife downstairs (I wasn't supposed to know this but I had this dream before so I knew that my wife was like the vessel to contain this scroll so after she fulfilled her role of keeping the scroll, she would..... ). I put her on the bed and assured her everything would be fine. I then said "See you later" and walked out of the room, knowing full well that those would be the last words I spoke to my wife. By the time I came back, she would no longer be there. I knew it... so I walked out without turning back. I wouldn't be able to face her death without breaking down....
I then joined my 2 friends downstairs. They were in the kitchen and one of my friend was holding a knitted baby's hat. His wife knitted that for their soon-to-be-born child. I suddenly had these visions in my head where my friends' wives were killed as well. I'm not gonna mentioned the details here because those deaths were gruesome.... but I was so shocked and while my friend looked at the hat, proud of becoming a father, I was choked and I couldn't bring myself to tell him that his wife would soon be killed..... It was terrible.

I then woke up. The room was eerily dark and quiet. The horrible images kept replaying in my head so I couldn't go back to sleep again >___>. Omg ;______; Please don't ever let that dream come back again ;______; I'm totally paranoid at everything now ;A; Help!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:46 pm

@Oz:

LOL wow I didn't show up leading the apocolyse this time? xDDD

Did you know Canada is actually the only country with a legit Zombie Invasion Plan set up by the government? xDDD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:04 pm

@Gil: Oh wow O.o Canada sounds amazing~!!!!!! XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:44 pm

@Oz: uhh I hate zombie dreams =_=
@Leo: Scary!!! D:
@Gil: ......that's awesome. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:28 am

In last night's dream I was playing a dating sim and I wanted to get with this albino eskimo dude, but I couldn't unlock him. Then I had to swim in the ocean and find Mario coins. Wut?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next