Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+27
Itera
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Bellamenia
Kikari
Demios
Reo
Leah
Ozu Bezarius
Zwei
Echo-chan
Alice B-Rabbit
Lacie
Naminé15
Yggy
Sharon Rainsworth
Leo
Mandy Chan
Gizele12
Ada Vessalius
Elliot Nightray
InsaneEmily
Will of the Abyss
The Cheshire Cat
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Konpeito
Leo in a Panda Suit
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Akkie

Akkie

Werid Dreams - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:38 am

@Oz: "Pasta is horrible for your cholesterol."
Well then.

Months or years ago, I had this dream with everyone but my cousin being mindless (Though, oddly, still properly speaking)... somehow. (Not zombies. Just... they just started acting weird.) Me and my cousin decided to travel the world, and we get as far as that Dissidia arena with some guy who looks like Ven waiting for us there.

That's all I remember of it.
Back to top Go down
http://arlekaakun.deviantart.com/
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:41 pm

@Oz: LOL wut? XDD
@Akkie: Random traveling around the world? XD

I had a another scary dream. D:
So I was in a car with some random people and we discovered a shooting in a bank. Someone saw this and then their apartment room suddenly exploded seconds after. I was shocked and my friend that was driving said, "That guy in the apartment just tweeted that there was a shooting in the bank so that's why his room exploded." (o____O) I said, "Well we just saw the shooting in the bank so are they going to be after us?" and my friend said yes and then we split up and I go into some random car and started to drive away. I realized my friend wasn't following my car so I just parked in the back of an abandoned building. This random guy walks up to me and starts being all friendly to me and I had no suspicion whatsoever. I started getting suspicious when it was taking my friend a long arse time to get there. Eventually the guy beats the crap out of me and puts me behind the abadoned building with a ton of other people. There were two police officers that started a bomb and then they ran off. We were all trapped and then the bomb blew off. I (somehow) was the only one that survived, but I was suddenly turned into a boy. o____O I tried finding places to live and I somehow found my mom. Then we drove back home. And my dream ended there.

Then I had another dream that I was in a REALLY sketchy town and people were dying mysteriously.
(Sounds kind of like Shiki...) XD
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:24 am

@Alyss: Gender-bending? And amidst horror...

Does anyone here know about Monster Rancher?

That's mostly what my dream was about. I was playing Monster Rancher 2, and somehow, it had a cloning feature. Or something like that. So, I had two Mocchi's. One of them died pretty young, though, making the other one (It's smaller than the original; don't ask) really depressed. One day, it got a great, and I ended up not praising it. Next in-game week, it ran away. Out of pure stress. There was something I was supposed to do, though, so I had to leave the game like that... and suddenly, whereabouts of the runaway Mocchi. Apparently, it ran into these two guys going on a treasure hunt, then they found the treasure, and went back to this rundown building thing while the Mocchi was holding some kind of stick with LOTS of ribbons on it, and then this guy came out because apparently, treasure hunting is a crime, so they ran and ran and ran and ran...

And I found the Mocchi as I was fresh out of a stressing day of school, and along with me was this star monster and some Piroro-ish one, and the guy was still chasing him (there was this narration about how the guy was a killer whose job didn't fit him, though his killer prices do, hahah), so I took a run for it. Through the marketplace, can't bear the guy finding me in the van (Probably left already by that time) so I had to go take a jeep. But none of them jeeps had the desired track, so I had to run home. There was this graveyard and ocean view I never saw before (Those are different from the ones I see IRL, whenever going home from school) and my van-mate was there, for some reason, and she was wearing a different school skirt from the usual... etc. etc. etc...

Then I ended up to the home to one of these people who threw a party in my other dream (That's all I remember about that other dream). I decided to take refuge there... suddenly, that guy came to the house. Apparently, that was HIS home. But he never noticed me... so I had to run while I had the chance... blah blah blah find out I was wearing slippers instead of shoes... and then, I finally get home and was praised by mom for not taking a vehicle on the way home, and also for finding the runaway Mocchi and keeping my other critters safe... then was told to study up, and I had my spirits down then.

I ended up playing the Monster Rancher game again, and cloned that same Mocchi, this time twice, resulting in three Mocchis in one ranch...

Thank God I don't remember the rest of that dream. This one's already pretty tl;dr and hard to understand by itself.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:20 pm

@Akkie: -looks up Monster Rancher- Ohh I see hahaha XDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:34 am

Finally remembered a dream! It's been what, a month now?

I dreamed that I was looking at houses for rent with a friend. We're driving down this barren road and come across a river that our car can't drive through. We try and wade across to the other side, but an extreme current pushes us down stream. After a while we get ahold of a rock and climb out of the river to find this really strange looking house. It was Victorian looking, yet in the middle of no where. The inside of the house looked like a T.G.I Friday's with my family all sitting at the bar watching foot ball and drinking beer. They tell me that they're adopting my friend and disowning me, sending me to some random family in the ghetto.

I find myself at a carnival with some one you could say is like an Oc ( she's kinda like a fiesty inner personality I have who's used as an inside joke with some friends and family. That's so not weird at all. xD;; ). Anyway, we're at the carnival and she tells me that her brother was just devoured by a goat and she doesn't give a shit about it. Obviously alarmed by this, I leave her and get lost.

I'm now on a cruise ship of some sort and I come across a very paranoid Barnaby who's desperately trying to sell erasers to me. His eyes were bloodshot, veins were popping out of his forehead and he was doing this weird fidgeting with his hands. He spoke in a very heavy lisp and tried to convince me that if I did not buy erasers from him, horrible things would happen (when he spoke in his lisp, spit would fly everywhere). I was getting scared and tried to leave when he begins to flail around on the floor screaming his head off. The ship starts to tilt and emergency sirens go off setting everyone, especially Barnaby, into panic. Kotetsu shows up and tells me that the only way to save everyone is to win a prize from the crane machine. In the last few minutes of my dream I remember Marceline from Adventure Time being there.

Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:25 pm

@Oz: LOL at Barnaby! XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:07 am

Last night's dream...I don't really know what to make of it. xD

I dreamed I was watching a new anime and I honestly thought all of this was reality. The anime I was watching involved Pandora Hearts characters, but in a completely different setting and plot. Oz was 7 and was Gilbert's servant. Gilbert was completely calm and composed all the time. It was weird. They were a part of an Italian mafia and their rival gang was made up of Break, Sharon, and Vincent for some reason. The rest is all a blur other than some kind of shoot out battle in a glass room with a piano in the center.

Ummm..yeah. Don't know what it means.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:28 pm

@Oz: That's sketchy. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:46 am

Another dream after a long absence. xD Alois has returned.

I dreamed I was on a road trip with Break (member) and we stopped by a small store on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. George Lopez is outside and huddles toward me. He starts saying, "Hello, sweetie! Let Uncle George have you browse around his store! Come right in!". I knew he wasn't my uncle and felt that it was kinda sketchy, but went in anyway. The inside of the store looked like Urban Outfitters mixed with Abercrombie.

I browse around and find these purple, faded, jean booty shorts. They were really cute and when I looked at the price tag, they were only $4.99. As I take them up to the register, I run into Alois who's wearing a halter top, sunglasses and of course, his booty shorts. He sees the shorts I'm going to buy and says, "Guurrrll, are you sure those are gonna fit you? You don't even have anything to accessorize those with!". He makes me pull down my pants infront of the entire store and try them on (they were kinda big) and looks around to find a top to go with them or something.

George Lopez approaches us, absolutely furious. His face was red with rage, steam coming out of his ears and all. He points his shaking finger at us and hollers that we leave immediately. Alois questions his authority to throw us out, when he brings out a machine gun and begins to chase us outside. I ran down the dusty road, pantless, trying to dodge him. Break pulls the car up and we dash away. Not sure what happened to Alois.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:13 pm

I had a weird dream once. I dreamt that the war of the worlds martians were invading in their tripods. I got blasted by their heatray but... somehow survived.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 pm

@Chichiri: Whoa..... o____O

I had this weird dream that I was running around trying to find someone and I was running with Natsume from Natsume Yuujinchou. We even ran on the highway... It seemed like I was running for 3 hours. Then we arrived at a huge temple somehow and Natsume and I greeted a youkai. Then my dream ended there.

Wuuuuuut...
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:51 am

All that I remember from last night's dream is reading some fanfiction about Gilbert and crack. Somehow, though, the protagonist from Scars Left On Your Heart appears.

I don't really know anymore... -head-bang-
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:57 pm

[quote="Will of the Abyss"]@Chichiri: Whoa..... o____O

I know weird right?
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:26 pm

A while I had a horrible dream where my on/off girlfriend left me for good... with my dad (who for deeply personal reasons I despise). Anyway, they left in a car filled with balloons and I was left alone in my old house for some reason. I felt incredibly sad and the weather seemed to get worse turning from bright and sunny to rainy and dark... When I turned a female friend who shall remain nameless (Tho she knows who she is, i told her about it) was standing there. She came and hugged me and kissed me and told me "things can only get better from here" and I woke up...
I have a vague idea that it means I am going to go through some emotionally painful experience, but everything will be ok in the end...
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:32 am

Last night, I had doujin fighting games-styled dreams.

All I remember with one is that SinGyoku, after EONS of absence, would finally appear again, and in the next Touhou fighting game. I had fun playing as them.

Another had Pandora Hearts instead. Instead of the style shown in that one omake, it was chibi-ish, instead. Like the style used for the Touhou fighting games. Quite a time I had beating NPCs up as Leo~ (And according to that game, Jabberwock's powers involve time, for some reason.)

Then, it got to the good part (Which I do not remember a thing about, other than it being a good part Sad ), then I woke up with the following reaction: DREAM. COME BAAAAAAACK. ;A;

It's strange that I'd dream this because I haven't played those Touhou fighting games in ages, now.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:16 am

All I remember about last night's dream is that it involved Spongebob and Vic Mignogna. Wish I could've remembered it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19