Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+27
Itera
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Bellamenia
Kikari
Demios
Reo
Leah
Ozu Bezarius
Zwei
Echo-chan
Alice B-Rabbit
Lacie
Naminé15
Yggy
Sharon Rainsworth
Leo
Mandy Chan
Gizele12
Ada Vessalius
Elliot Nightray
InsaneEmily
Will of the Abyss
The Cheshire Cat
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Konpeito
Leo in a Panda Suit
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Werid Dreams - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:50 am

Last night's dream left me scared and strangley festive. xDDD

I dreamed that I was being sent on various errands by my aunt to get dvds. I was gone for months and months trying to find the specific ones she wanted and it took me all the way till December to find them. When I was going back home to get them to her, I was kidnapped by Oscar who was apparently a priest. He forced me to join his church and learn this extremely long hymn that I had to sing in a few days. I kept telling him I had some where to be, but he was oblivious to this and fed me brownies. I tried to escape and in the end a giant turtle emerges from underground and chases me. Oz shows up and says, "Merry Christmas! 8D".

Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:32 am

@ oz
lol Oscar is a priest and a turtle...you clearly have weird dreams! i wish i had dreams these days...i keep forgetting them!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:21 pm

@Oz: Lol XDDD
Oz Vessalius wrote:
Oz shows up and says, "Merry Christmas! 8D".

I had one, but I kinda forgot. I think it involved some Japanese celebrities... O.O
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:11 pm

@Oz:

....Oscar as a priest?....Why do I think that isn't appropriate given how much he flirts, drinks and smokes? LOL XD

OMG ENZIO GO BACK TO DINO!!! -shot for KHR reference-

lol @ Oz - you got the wrong holiday man. it should be like thanksgiving or halloween. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:13 am

Last night's dream didn't make much sense.

It was Christmas Eve (what's with the Christmas stuff?) and I was wandering downtown at night by myself. Somehow I end up sleeping in a parking garage while hiding from gangsters. I was shivering and cold on the concrete when I see some jerk from my Science class. He says, "Hey, wanna talk about South Park yaoi? 8D ". I suddenly felt alot more respect for him once he mentioned yaoi. We were blabbing on about it until he said, "My favorite pairing is CraigxStan.". Then I argued with him about why I thought StanxKyle was better and made more sense, but he kept ranting. Our arguing made the gangsters find me, and he was one of them. They start chasing me around the parking garage when Gokudera shows up on a motorcycle and tells me to get on. I do as he tells me and eventually we lose the gangsters. He stops the motorcycle and takes a super long pause that makes the gangsters catch up with us again and I ask him what the hell he's doing. Then he says "I need to get some coleslaw.". Lady Gaga appears wearing an outfit made out of coleslaw then everyone starts singing and dancing to Judas.

Then I woke up. O_O

And apparently CraigxStain is an actual pairing in the fandom. Wut?
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:14 pm

@oz
haha gokudera wanting coleslaw?? ....i bet that is a sign...lady gaga will have a coleslaw costume!! oh and suddenly everybody starts dancing and singing to judas Wut?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:46 am

@Oz:

LOL wtf South Park yaoi? xD;

I would not put it pasted Lady Gaga to make a costume out of coleslaw. -___-;;

LOL @ dancing to Judas
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:20 am

@Ozu-

Just wait, the next outfit she has is either going to be made out of milk cartons or coleslaw. xD I can predict these things. -not-

@Gil-

Yes, it actually exists.My friend is a huge Style fan*cough*and actually got me to ship it too*cough* xDDDDD

-----

My entire dream was in sepia like I was in a super old movie. I was in a narrow, rectangular room and infront of me was a large window that started at the floor and ended at the ceiling. There was a long meeting table in the room and a bunch of random people were standing on each side. The person that stood out the most was a man with a dignified, thick dark mustache who claimed to be a detective of some sort. An interrogation had just started and one of the people in the room was a murderer. The pompous detective paraded himself around the room with his chin held high and would circle around each person, inspecting them like a vulture. He studied every little detail, every twitch of their eye and movement of their hand as if a simple blink would give him an answer. He finally got to me and circled about a few times then stopped dead in his tracks. He said, "You! You seem rather suspicious, Mrs. Michaelis (wut?! ). Where were you on the night of the Artichoke Festival, hmm? There's something you're not telling me!" and repeated this as many times as he saw fit.
I just kinda stood there like "Uhhh, when are you gonna shut up?". After that scene replaying about three times, Oscar jumps from underneath the table and makes a distraction for me to leave.

Before I have the chance to escape, I woke up. I swear, if the dream fairy marries me to anyone else, I'm gonna have a super long arse last name. ;;>_>
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:41 am

I had a very weird dream or something more like a premonition though.

It started as I was having a field trip with our entire level to a land-fill (I have no idea why).
We were looking around and then one of our teacher told us somethings (I can't remember what).
Then I told them I would be going to my house for awhile and come back.
I walked back to my home which was quite close. When I arrived home I saw my mother watching TV with a lamp to her right. I told her that I would be getting somethings and going to return. She gave an approval. Then I returned to find my classmates over some giant chocolate bars and then i woke up.

It was very weird. And strange enough in a few weeks afterwards there is a landfill nearby our house. Walking distance too. The lamp was actually supposed to be to the left of my mother but after sometime it was move to be to the right.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:40 pm

i dreamed that i was traveling to Tokyo in this old stinky poor looking van with my mom and my sister (in the dream my mom was these moms who don't spend money on anything and loves money), so when we get there beside our hotel there is a water park it was really fun, but the bathrooms there have an entrance fee it was 1,500 yen to enter the bathroom and the entrance fee for the water park was high so my mo tells me that i can't go anywhere and stay in the hotel room until the next flight arrives.....so she goes out of the room saying she'll go get some food, after a while i got hungry and went outside to see that she was riding the water park slide i run up to her to yell at her, but the operator grabs me and puts me on the biggest slide i start screaming and tell them it was a mistake but the push me, i end up screaming down saying : "NOOOOO! THERE'S SOPA AT THE END!!"
i woke up......and the first thing i said was " i hope when i go somewhere there are no bathroom entrance fees"
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:39 pm

@Oz:

Oz Vessalius wrote:

Yes, it actually exists.My friend is a huge Style fan*cough*and actually got me to ship it too*cough* xDDDDD

Style fan? LOL

Oz Vessalius wrote:

He said, "You! You seem rather suspicious, Mrs. Michaelis (wut?! ).

kdjvbds OMG SERIOUSLY!? Stop marrying all the epic guys damnit. xD -actually I'm amazed Aloi's hasn't married you yet despite him being homo in your dreams.-

----------------

Overall your dream oddly reminded me of the plot if Professor Layton and the Curious Village. LOL
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:09 am

@Demios-

How odd.. if only the giant chocolate bar thing had some true too. xD

@Ozu-

LMAO! Bathroom entrance fees? xDDDD That would suck.

@Gil-

Yup, Style 8'D <3

Oh god...please don't fuel my imagination or it might just happen. D:

Lawl nice. xD I've always wanted to play one of those games.

-----

Bahh I was going to type my dream this morning but totally forgot it!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:34 am

@Oz: Artichoke Festival? What? XD
@Demios: Giant chocolate bars...awesome XD Whoa...weird! o.o
@Ozu: Bathroom entrance fees? If those were legit that would be really stupid... XD Which I think they are XD
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:46 am

@ Oz & Will of the Abyss Hehehe.... I wish it was true too...

I also had a dream in which It was near midnight at that time and then I went to search for my father only to see him talking to a guard in a factory near our house and then there was loud noise which seems like it came from a church bell when it is midnight. Then my father told me to run and hide which I did and he pulled me to our house. While we were running I looked back and saw a black figure similar to what we will picture The Grim Reaper with people panicking everywhere. When we were home with the that black figure nearby my father opened a trap door and put me there and closed it. What I saw there was pitch black but I heard a scream and then the black figure destroyed the trapdoor and then I woke up. When I woke up I nearly fell out of my bed.
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:05 pm

You guys remember your dreams so well.
Last night I'm pretty sure I had a dream involving Hetalia characters. I blame listening to Hatafutte Parade before going to bed. Anyways I know at some point America was pushed off a cliff and Germany and Italy were pulling wagon things without their shirts and getting really sweaty..... What's wrong with me D: Then their was something with D.Gray-Man characters(crossover maybe?). I can't really remember.
Ever sense I started listening to music before I go to bed, I've been remembering dreams and they're so weirdx3
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:41 am

@Kikari Whoa.... creepy

Last night I had a dream actually 2 dreams (I slept, woke up then slept again)
1st dream ----
I was dreaming that I am sleeping and it was warm to my other family members but I was freezing O.o.I woke up to find out that I was freezing because it was so cold.
2nd dream ----
I was participating along with my cousin in a sort of marathon and I was carrying a orange bow. The place was like a theater with a orchestra and it was like a maze of chairs and we have to run to a specific distance then go back and run to another specific distance which is farther than before and after sometime I was getting tired then I was leading then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:57 am

@Kikari-

T-that's an amazing dream. xDDDD ('specially the Germany/Italy part. *giggle fit* )

@Demios-

Fuu, just as you were about to taste victory too. xD

-----

I didn't get to post my dream from the night before last night, so I'll post it as well.

I dreamed I was sucked into a dating sim video game and my old friend from grade school was there. We had to compete against each other and whoever got the best ending with the main guy got a ton of cash. The setting was at a boardwalk with a Chuck-E-Cheese near by. I was wandering around for a while until I happen upon a churro stand. It was run by the mean, scary lady in my school's office. I really wanted a churro so I overcame my fear. I gave her the money (the only time I've ever had money in my dreams), but she denied it and refused to hand over the deep fried, cinnamon-y goodness. I started to scream, "Look lady, just hand over the godamn churro!!" and after I said that she jumped from behind the stand, shaking the ground and put me in a head lock. Then I heard some one say, "Hey! Like, don't hurt my home gurl, mmmkay?" and it was Alois. He was dressed in normal, modern, non slutty clothes. It was weird. The lady was terrified of him so she jumped back behind her stand and hid under the counter while throwing a churro at my feet in surrender. I talked to him and discovered that he was the guy we were supposed to get the good ending with and explained to him why I needed to win. Then my friend walks over, shakes his hand and automatically wins. She got the cash and a Perry the Platypus plushie. FML.

Last night's dream I don't really remember other than being stuck on a rooftop with Akira Kogami, Misa Amane, and some other chick. I was also stuck in a water ride at some point. .___.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:51 pm

@Oz: Bahahahahahahha LOL XDDD
Oz Vessalius wrote:
"Hey! Like, don't hurt my home gurl, mmmkay?" and it was Alois. He was dressed in normal, modern, non slutty clothes.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:11 pm

@Oz:

Alois is non-slutty clothes? o____o;; Thats a scary thought.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:28 am

@Oz I don't think so I was kinda tired at that time and it was only 1/3 of the entire race. oni017
Bwahahaha! Don't disturb her in your school's office or she's gonna put you in a headlock for real.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:00 am

@Gil-

Ikr? o.o It's just not normal!

@Demios-

The scary thing is, she probably would. D:

----

Totally forgot my dream last night, but when I woke up my pajamas were inside out. Wtf?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 pm

@Oz:

..................-just burst out laughing at the mental image of you in in-side-out pj's- XD

Maybe in your dream you thought you were still awake and something in yoru dream caused you to sleep walk and make your pj's go inside out? xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:36 am

@Gil-

That's very possible. xD Things similar to that have happened before.

-----

Aq5oq5boq5bq I need to write my dream down now before I forget it!! It's slipped my mind several times already.

I dreamed I was in a museum of some sort with my grandma. She left me at an exhibit so she could go get a smoothie and right after she leaves, red lights start flashing and sirens go off. A really flamboyant blonde guy with super long hair points at me and says, "Seize her! She's stolen the valuable gems!". Then I realized I had crystals in my mouth and since guards were coming toward me anyway, I decided to run. I find myself in the parking lot of a liquor store and Ada is driving this huge monster truck around. She announces that this is now an internet meme, gets off the truck and invites me to go with her to get some ice cream. Then my dream changes into a movie and I'm watching it. It was a PH version of Romeo and Juliet with Gil and Oz as the stars. It took place in my church and Gil was trying to go upstairs to get to his love. A bunch of security guards try and gun him down and say,"Oh no! A Montegue!". Gil starts wondering why this is so obvious then finds out there's a sign on his back. Eventually he does get to Oz, but he's in a deep sleep making Gil think that he's dead. He makes out with him anyway (necrophilia?). Later my mom gives him a long speech about why he can't be with Oz and that Nickalodeon is going to stop airing Fairly Odd Parents soon.

Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:21 pm

@Oz Then I would say one word. BEWARE!
XD Pjs inside and out. Just this day I found my shorts inside-out too...

Creepy and I hope the last part doesn't happen. But LOL! PH version of Romeo and Juliet. I wish they would actually make one it would be very very cool.

I forgot my dream today. oni013
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:15 pm

@Oz: A PH version of Romeo and Juliet?? AWESOME. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next