Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+27
Itera
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Bellamenia
Kikari
Demios
Reo
Leah
Ozu Bezarius
Zwei
Echo-chan
Alice B-Rabbit
Lacie
Naminé15
Yggy
Sharon Rainsworth
Leo
Mandy Chan
Gizele12
Ada Vessalius
Elliot Nightray
InsaneEmily
Will of the Abyss
The Cheshire Cat
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Konpeito
Leo in a Panda Suit
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Werid Dreams - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:43 am

@Gil-

Funny thing is, my family prolly would approve of him. XD Except mom.

I have no idea where all of that came from lol

-----

Last night's dreams were anything but sweet. O_o

In the first dream I was at my school in a non-exsistant classroom. There was supposed to be an anime club
meeting, but only I was invited. The club president has me watch a video on Youtube about Roy Mustang
being Pochahontas, except he started killing all the animals (what happened to the 'spirit within' thing?).
Oh, and he was wearing the dress too. She then tells me that because of that video, I need to bring
vodka and six shot glasses to school tomorrow. There were two teachers in the room so I quietly asked her
if I was aloud to and the teachers heard us. They said they'd bring an extra bottle each. Then one of
my guy friends appears(wearing a purple sombrero) and starts speaking in a Russian accent.
He tells me that my report card camein and handed it to me. I had all D's and F's.I woke up very paranoid that it might come true and startedcoming up with a plan on how to bring my grades up when I get back to school.

The second dream was just as odd. I dreamed I was at school (again) and that my classes has been switched around. For about an hour I was trying to find my new class since in my dreams, the school looks nothing like it really does. Eventually I do find the class, although I can't remember the particular subject. It was defiantly something that's never been taught. My teacher was my current Algebra teacher and she passed out coloring pages and started to blab about emotions. After class, there was a tiger at the doorway. One of my childhood bullies kicks it in the face and leaves. This enrages me, and since I can get away with anything in my dreams, I chased after him and repeatly whacked him with my large book bag, followed by another guy just because I could get away with it. I went to the front of the school to wait for my grandparent's to pick me up and I'm now Tsukasa from Lucky Star. Konata was there and we start talking. I soon realize my grandparents aren't coming to get me, so we walk home. On the way there, we bump into Itsuki Koizumi, but he was a jerk and tripped me. I scrape my knee and start to cry while Konata follows him. I then go to her point-of-view and she's spying on him in his room. He had a younger sister with a Texan accent, telling him how to change his password on his computer and was feeding him pickled plums out of an empty fish bowl. Long story short, her and the younger sister get into afight and Konata is all like, "Listen hear you Mississipi person! Kagami is my sister, I love Tsukasa!"...wtf? They return and Gluttony is helping me carry my bags. I say, "Oh don't worry, he's my friend." when all of the sudden a tornado hits and everyone is swept up in the air and turns to dust in 5 min, while ranting about how unfair life was.

(Also, sorry for how the first one looks all messed up. I typed it in Wordpad this morning when I got up since I couldn't use the computer till later today. XD )
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:05 pm

@Oz: hahahahahahaa XDDD
nice first dream XD
pickled plums in an empty fish bowl? wtf? XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:09 am

@Will-

It would be an interesting way to eat a snack. XD I might try it if I ever come across an empty fishbowl.

------

Last night's dream I don't quite remember. At one point I was walking down a busy street in a big city and the next I'm shopping for dresses for my son. All I know is that he had black hair and was Japanese. Maybe he was adopted?
In the end I got a $62 discount at one of the stores and got him a cute pink nightgown. <3 He wore it proudly. That's mah boy~ ;w;
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:08 am

@Oz:

Maybe your "son"

was your kid with Izaya since he seem's to be your "hubby" lots. xDD

That or its a mini Izaya or a mini Hibari (I would take either so gimmie if u no want). <3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:12 am

@Gil-

LMAO! XD That would make sense. Although I'd fear that I'd given birth to the devil's spawn. D8

Ptfff, I wouldn't give either up. <3

-----

I don't think I had a dream last night. If I did it was boring. :/
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:51 am

I had two dreams last night, both in which I almost get killed for idiotic reasons. Draco and Jack are back btw.

So for the first dream I dreamed it was my birthday. My cousins and I were at an old hermit's shack some where in the mountains. They started getting drunk and I left really upset with them. I went to my church and they were having an alcohol party there as well. My mom gives me a drink consisting of vodka, sugar, and sour gummy worms and I black out. I come back to consciousness in the church's nursery and all of the lights are out. I see two fat guys cowering underneath a table. They tell me that the Death Eaters have taken over and they're looking for me. I try and hide under the table with them, but their large bottoms didn't agree with my decision and I bounced off of them into the open. Some one walks through the door and it was Dumbledore, but he was naked o_o. He tells me the exact same thing the two other guys had told me, raids the fridge in the room, then leaves. Draco bursts in, points at me and says, "Lookie! I found her!". I remember being chased by Voldie and the rest of them while screaming, "I'm afraid of Draco now!". Then I woke up.

In my second dream, I was job hunting at a local Starbucks. One of my friends worked there in the past, so they gave me tips on how to do well in the interview. I ended up going to three different locations for the interview, but the same people worked there. The last place I went to was a Subway and my friend said that she'd meet me there. It was getting dark and I was doubting she was going to show up, so I walk to the door to leave. It was locked. There was a nasty chill in the air as I started to hear groaning ghouls wandering about the kitchen. Then Jack appears, flying in the air as if he were a ghost and orders me to make him a sandwich. He kept yelling, "More mayonnaise!!" and "I don't like turkey!" at me while I frantically tried to figure out what kind of sandwich he wanted. I thought all hope was lost until my grandpa crashes his van through the walls and helps me make my escape. My grandma was standing in the middle of the streets and she said, "I want great-grandchildren now!" and we accidentally ran over her.

Pray I have less threatening dreams tonight. oni030
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:29 am

@Oz:

Naked Dumbldore....god that sounds mentally scarring. xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:28 pm

@Oz: Jeeze! Jack is picky! XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:28 am

Wow, I actually had a dream where nothing bad happened. O_o

Last night I dreamed I went to a theme park and in the end I dressed Ciel up in frilly clothes of my choosing. Nothing chased me, I was never in any dangerous situations, and I had no stalkers. Can it stay like this, please?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:48 pm

@Oz:

What did you dress Ciel up in? x3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:08 am

@Gil-

I remember one of the things was a frilly red lolita dress. XD And those cute pig tail hair extensions~ I'm surprised he put up with it.

----

I don't remember last night's dream other than some things that happened actually happened today. Like the locations of some of my classes. o__o
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:49 pm

I don't remember much of my dream, but I remember me and my friend were talking in Japanese at my house and suddenly my mom yells, "SHUT UP YOU'RE RUINING THE CONVERSATION!!!" and I.....kept talking XD
Then I had another dream of me walking my dog and I see Jiggy Pepper from Letter Bee riding his sexy motorcycle and he winks at me... love!!! But in my dream I was worried about my ipod then him (cus he was riding his motorcylcle on the snow)
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:55 pm

One time I dreamt that Dante came to my rescue
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:57 am

Last night's dream was nothing special. Just one of those dreams where my parents refuse to let me go to a local anime convention and I sob. XD

The night before it scared the crap out of me.

I dreamed I was wandering the streets at night, horribly lost, and I find my friend's house and hope that she'll let me stay the night. It turns out that Break (the member) lives there and she lets me stay. We were watching tv for a while when she says, "Oh, I thought I should tell you, there's a rebellion outside~". I look out the window to see a riot in the streets. People were protesting something when I see a few Mc Donald's mascots start to fight them. Gil (the member) was commanding them and she sees me watching through the window and grins a Cheshire-grin. She has the Hamburglar break into the house (who I've been terrified of since childhood for some reason) and laughs maniacally as I jump out the window in an attempt to escape. I land on the lawn with a loud thud and a broken leg when a dozen dementors come after me. I wave my hand in the air screaming "Expecto Patronum!" from the top of my lungs, but alas I did not have a wand. Draco appears and tries choking me and MJ jumps on my back and does the moonwalk. An angry mob joins in and everyone is trying to kill me until I hear some one say something about fried chicken.

Then I woke up. D8
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:58 am

@Oz:

ROFLLLLLLLLLL OMG I'M EVIL AGIAN IN YOUR DREAMS!! XD

Are you shittin me I'm comanding the McD's army? ROFL. So random. I guess I'm evil in every way possible. Including trying to make people fat! 8Db
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:36 am

@Gil-

Which is even more of a reason as to why you should be feared. D8

-----

Last nights dream....was too freaking morbid. Scared the shit out of me. Lots of guts and heads flying off and children puking up blood. o__o I want happy dreams nao.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:53 am

@Oz: Recently I have loads of horrible dreams like that as well T___T (No children involved though)

I can remember many of my dreams (Most of them were just plain weird). Last night, I had 2 dreams in total and both of them, I was killed at the end (these are not weird, they are just unpleasant dreams) Neutral The first one involved some conspiracies and betrayals in a very rich family with loads of brothers and sisters while in the second one, I was an undercover agent who got discovered and disposed of T___T

I love having lucid dreams ~ Because then I can control whatever happened in my dream. Once I dreamt that I was a man (geez). I woke up on the beach, surrounded by corpses. Turned out that the human world has been overturned by robots (classical plot, hoho) so the machines are trying to kill all the humans left on earth. I was found out and chased by some of them so I had no choice but to try to swim to a small island a little bit off-shore (I can't swim in real life :p) On the little island, I really was scared for life. I ran and ran and ran but couldn't escape from those robots. Then I tripped over a tree root and got caught -> They killed me T__T Then suddenly in my head I thought "No! Can't let it end like this! I must rewind the scene and try to run a different route" and the dream did get rewinded 0_o I failed to escape a few times and kept having to turn back time. Finally I was saved by a small organization and they pulled me to safety. And then I woke up ~
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Hear, guys!! I had a VERY WEIRD dream last night...
I dreamed about Elliot,Leo,Oz,Alice,Gil,Break,Sharon,Echo,Vincent, and Uncle Oscar.
Looks like all of us are wanted to throw a birthday party for Ada, so I say yes without hesistant. Then, we prepared all the properties, like baloons, cakes, champagne, and many more...
After that, we change dress. This is the most intresting part.
Sharon wear pink mini dress with a white ribbon on it.
Break wear some lab coat (it really is!!)
Alice wear red clothes, she wear a corsage on it.
Gil wear black jacket/or blazer (i don't really remember), white T-shirt, and dark grey pants.
Oz wear black hoodie with a golden strip on it, and white T-shirt
Echo wear blue mini skirt and white long shirt.
Vincent wear black blazer and grey pants.
Elliot wear black motorcycle jacket and black pants
Leo wear grey coat and white shirt
as for Uncle Oscar, i don't really remember (but it looks like he wear the usual clothes)
And we hide under the table.
After Ada come home from school, she brought sooo many present, and looks like she say:
"I'm so glad Vincent-sama brought me this many present!" (or something like that)
Then we all go "SURPRISE!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADA!!!" (actually, after that, Ada said something that made Oz and Uncle Oscar staring at Vincent, but i don't remember)
Then my mom wake me up for go to school
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:53 am

@Oz:

ooooooooI would like that dream! 8D -loves blood and gore and killing sprees-
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:57 am

If you were able to see it, who do you think the most handsome & beautiful?
For me, it's Elliot and Alice
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:15 am

@Sharon-

Nice dream. I could see that being an episode. XD

@Gil-

Trust me, you wouldn't. It was awful and I normally love blood/gore. D:

---

Last night's dream sucked. It was basically about how I'll never succeed at anything in life. At one point of the dream I was about to publish my novel when some old man comes up to me, reads a page and says, "This isn't Jewish, therefore I don't like it." and burnt it with a lighter. ;o;
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:56 am

oni08 O-ow, that's too bad oni017
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:44 am

@Sharon-

Indeed it is. D:

----

I'm starting to have some what lengthy dreams again. Needs moar crack tho.

Last night I dreamed I was in the movie 2012 and my mom, aunt and I were flying to Japan because California was gone. When we arrived, there was a festival going on. I bought some dango. <3
Although I didn't have the change to eat it because I noticed that Yuya Matsushita was having an autograph signing. I waited in a long, fast moving line wondering what I should say when I meet him since I don't know much Japanese. In the end I spoke in English and told him that I came here all the way from my home town, and he understood me. Just as I was about to get a free hug, his manager gets really mad and starts going on an anti-woman rant and that all women should know there place. Yuya was dragged away by him and my aunt said, "I don't like his morals.". The last thing I remember was flying to Las Vegas but ending up at my church instead (but wasn't it destroyed...?).

When ever I get to see Yu-kun in my dreams, something horrible always happens and I don't get to talk to him much. T__T
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:34 pm

@Oz: LUCKY! Hopefully his manager isn't really like that ^.^"
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:35 am

@Will-

Nahhh. The Yuya fanclub on FB knows the manager through letters and they're nice. XD

=====

Last night I dreamed Greece was wearing a skimpy toga and ran around trying to molest everyone at my old elementary school while eating grapes. o_o He caught me but thankfully I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: