Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+27
Itera
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Bellamenia
Kikari
Demios
Reo
Leah
Ozu Bezarius
Zwei
Echo-chan
Alice B-Rabbit
Lacie
Naminé15
Yggy
Sharon Rainsworth
Leo
Mandy Chan
Gizele12
Ada Vessalius
Elliot Nightray
InsaneEmily
Will of the Abyss
The Cheshire Cat
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Konpeito
Leo in a Panda Suit
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Werid Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:16 am

@Will-

I loved the part about the ghost hunting. XDDDD

----

Last night I dreamed that I was babysitting some kid along with the rest of his family and I was looking for a board game for us to play. Then as we were playing, I was on a level from one of my video games (there was an ocean and an island and stuff..). I was in the ocean not too far from the island and I saw a big rock, so I decided to go check it out. At the back of the rock there was a secret passage, and upon entering I see a temple with statues of Ronald Mc Donald. Some Arabian sheik guy wearing a loin cloth says that now that I know of the secret lair where he keeps young boys, I must die. He swims after me with a harpoon and I struggle to get to the beach. I had to jump over people sun bathing on towels while he succeeded in hitting me a few times. I was climbing up the stairs when I trip and he got me. This cycle goes on until I wake up after the third time. .___.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:49 am

So....apparently, depending on what someone dreams about on new years eve....thats supposed to reflect the rest of their year....Oz, i fear for you D=
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:15 am

@Kyra-San: Really!? Hmm well that's not too good for me considering all I can remember about my new years eve dream was that it was very random...I'm not sure what my year is going to be like XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:37 pm

@Oz: ugh those Ronald McDonald statues creep the hell out of me O_O

I had a Harry Potter dream!
But....it was the final battle and all if you know what I mean and I was involved (even though I didn't want to be...) Well first off I was at school and I was going to science class but then it turns out that my teacher was working for Vouldemort(sp?) and so I ran away and then joined Harry and the others. Then all of the people that were working for Vouldemort (I really fail when I can't even remember what there called...) Anyways we start this whole chasing parade. Some of them were debating if they wanted to kill me or capture me. Harry just disappeared while Hermione, Ron, and I were all running away from them. Apprently I could use fire as my protection and do fire spells... O_O Some wanted to capture me while others tried to kill me... O_O It was scary as hell. Then some of my friends joined along and it was this whole 'tag your it' game...it was weird... then later on I was separated from everyone (which is the worst) and so I just used this spell for me to be invisible (why didnt I think of this earlier?) Then everything settles down and this person finds me and says, "I can see you. Your not using enough negative energy to make yourself completely disappear." And so this person and I just talk about negative energy and then my dream ends...weird... O_O
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:43 am

@Elliot-

.....WHAT?! D: Oh mai. I'm scared now...

@Will-

You're a witch, Will! XD Lucky. Although it mustn't have been fun fighting Voldie's followers.

-----

Last night I dreamed I was in my church's gym doing a wedding practice, and I was the bride. My grandma kept telling me that the guy I was engaged to was kind of strange looking, but a nice boy all the same. She said that I should remember the proposal, but had no clue. I started pointing to random people in the lobby asking if it was them and she said no to all. There were only two people left out there and that was Ciel and a guy friend of mine. I crossed my fingers praying it wasn't the second one, but it was. I talked to my friend and told him there's no way I was going to get this over with and he took it pretty well. That is until he pulled out a flame thrower and burned down all the restrooms. I had to pee. D:

I woke up and went to go use the restroom, went to sleep and had another dream. This time I dreamed that I went to visit my cousins and had to stay at their house overnight. All the rooms were taken except for one and it was occupied with a ghost from my past. The person that was staying there was a girl I knew who tried to make advances on me every time we crossed paths. I didn't want anything awkward to happen, so I slept the other way around with my feet at her head. She started to lick my feet. O__o;; Then she started asking me if I take rupees(<--currency in the Zelda games) as a payment for it when suddenly the bedroom window slides open. The girl screams, "It's the bed intruder!" and hides in the closet leaving me to fend for myself. It turns out it was Izaya (I totally have this video to blame: click here ) and he has the creepiest, most pedo grin on his face as he starts walking toward me. My grandma opens the door and sends in a 40-year old version of Justin Bieber with a deep voice and he starts swinging a baseball bat at him. That doesn't work, but once he saw my grandma, he ran.

Then I woke up. D8
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:17 pm

@Oz: oh sweet I was a witch XDD
Izaya with a pedo grin? creeeeepy D:
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:15 am

@Will-

Twas creepy indeed. D8 *shudder*

-----

Last night I dreamed the highschool teacher from my old school denied me tacos in the computer room then accused me of farting when it was obviously her and put me in time out. I escaped to my church's parking lot and one of the second grade teachers was singing Katy Perry songs while riding an elephant. It was weird. O_o
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:57 pm

@Oz: .......whaaaat? XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:22 am

@Will-

Exactly. XDDDDD

------

Last night's dream was the result of me really wanting to go see Deathly Hallows. Something tells me my dream version of it was nothing like the actual movie. At least I hope so. D8

In my first part of the dream I was in a park by the lake talking to some red headed guy with an ahoge. We talked for a while then he started playing a guitar and people gathered around and made smores.The guy says he has to leave and this other person who looks exactly like him walks over and tells him they have to be somewhere. I was like, "Oh, you have a twin brother?" and he said, "No, that's my sister. 8D" It was awkward. Soon after my auntie and cousins show up and we got to KFC. We ate this strange chicken in the shape of potato wedges, but with bones in the middle. My youngest cousin got in a fight with the employees and my auntie took pictures, putting them on Facebook. After that my auntie surprises me by taking us to the theaters. At the door some one warned us that it might be a little scary and that children shouldn't watch it. It turned out to be horrifying. The beginning was about Mr. Dursley in a skimpy, leather thong, tying Harry to a chair and cutting him up with a knife into bite sized pieces, then feeding him to a bat while giving Voldemort a lap-dance. WTF?!! People started leaving the theater and my cousins forced me to stay. I turned around the other way, burying my face into my chair during the remainder of the film.

I woke up in a cold sweat then went back to sleep. I was in the exact same location at the start of the first dream, by the lake. Everyone I'd ever met was there and my mom was asking me to go find a boat for everyone to ride in. I was searching around the dock when some one pushes me in the lake and I start to drown. Dobby was there so I asked him to help me,but he replied with, "Dobby's a free elf, bitch!" and flipped me off. Break (the character) was near by on a surf board which only made more waves causing me to choke on the water. I manage to swim across to the other side (Break was following me making it more difficult). I happen upon a dam, owned by Justin Beaver, and he gives me a long lecture about how it's rude to be near other people's homes when they don't want you there. After that he forced me to watch him eat strawberry ice cream while I had none.

....yeah. Wtf?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:26 pm

@Oz:

-hyperventalating at HP movie in your dream- OMGGGGGGGGGGGG -dies of laughter-

Thankgod thats no where NEAR what it was like. xDDD

ROFL @ JB agian. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:17 am

@Gil-

Thank God. XDDDDD Oh my...if the movie were like that I'd gag.

-----

Last night's dream..how would I explain it? Long story short, Edward Cullen's eyebrows attacked me because I didn't wanna be in Hufflepuff and the Pastor Jones guy came back and had me go on a safari, only to sell me to pirates later.

Yeah. .___.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:48 am

OMG THATS SO FUNNY XD

I dreamt the night before last night that I was at a cafe w/ Neji, Deidara, Grell, Jeffrey, and Ayame. (my fave characters of all time) (and yea the last guy is one my my characters in one of my books~)
And we were all sitting in the cafe the world literally turned upside-down and no one noticed but me o.O I was like hanging onto my chair and they were telling me to stop fooling around............. Then a bunch of minions from despicable me came, picked us up, and chucked us into a giant tub of weird liquid. We all turned into dragons and flew away............ the end~!

I actually have an explanation as to maybe why all of these things happened.........

I had watched despicable me w/ my bro and two of his friends that night, I had also watched inception a week before that but had been talking about it w/ friend at school. Then I am currently drawing a large dragon on a piece of paper to cover my as to the fact that it is made of glass...... (and it doesn't lock which sucks) Then I had also been thinking about drawing those characters and I had watched a bunch of videos w/ the characters in them before bed. OH! I had read a few chapters of fruits basket :3

Dreams r weird~ :3
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:53 pm

last night I dreamed about coffee. I had to go to India because we were feeding coffee to a volcano to prevent the volcano from destroying the world. So the volcano demanded caffee from india, so I went to India, and told them to bring me their bestcoffee or they'd all die. Their coffee tested like cigarette smoke. But that's what the volcano wanted. So then I went all around the world (most of it looked like my hometown, except Colombia, which looked like a retirement home) and they kept giving me DISGUSTING concoctions, then we managed to overload the volcano with caffine and it died and we all had a party. The king of Canada (dream politics are just WRONG somtimes...) was wearing the chicken hat. Actually, it was more like a giant turkey thing. It was terrifying. I woke up in the middle of the party.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:32 am

@Ada-

Your explanation is valid. XD I just wish I knew what caused my dreams.

@Cheshire-

I lost it at the whole King of Canada part! LMAO! XDDDD

------

I wanna know what caused me to dream of pregnant men,armed robbery and Jesus. O_o;; Let me explain:

Last night I dreamed that my aunt and mom had to go to Safeway, so they dropped me off at Break's (member) house, which was conveniently located a few blocks away. When I got there I was looking around for her, but all I found was Koyuu and Seiran, who were both pregnant. They refused to tell me who the father was and later made me some chicken noodle soup and had me watch some episodes of Sailor Moon. Some guy named Bob was walking around the house and he gave me a phone and said I had a call. I answered it and it was Oz, who was also pregnant, saying that it was mine and started asking about baby names. Break got back home and said, "Why are you in my house?! Never again are you aloud in here." then made me leave immediately (I know it was a dream because Break is too nice to do that ^^ ). After that I found myself in the public library looking through some books when some dudes burst in with machine guns filled with whipped cream threatening to kill everyone. Jesus appears and throws a party with lots of fruit punch while this is going on. I start asking him questions and he answered a few. He said that I'd live past 23. That's all I remember. Something about being epic at that age too.

Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:24 pm

@Oz
I want jesus in my dreams!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
My first dream didn't make a whole lot of sense, mostly because I forgot the majority of it.

I was in school, and I was apparently training to be a prostitute. They were teaching us CPR and then they went into neuro surgery, because apparently these are needed skills for a lady of the evening to have. There was other stuff, but I don't remember it.

In a very uncommon occurrence, my second dream last night actually utilized poultry hats in a way meaningful to the plot of the dream.

I woke up in a weird world that kind of resembled stereotypical waterfront greece. I wandered around, and then this TERRIFYING woman (like, think ancient celebrity with TONS of bad plastic surgery and eight inches of bad makeup) came up and told me that I had to find the poultry hats or she was going to take her clothes off.
I didn't want her to take her clothes off, since the sight... *shudder* DO NOT WANT. Thankfully, my dream self respected this desire, and told her hurriedly that I'd find the poultry. So off I went, and I walked into a Taco bell, because a moose told me that there was a link from that taco bell to the missing hats. Thankfully, I didn't get a Sebastian in my taco, like last time I dreamed about taco bell, but I DID get bombarded with volcano burritos, which seared my skin like acid. it was horrible. So then I took an iced coffee, and I threw it on the taco bell folk, and they melted. I don't know how I got the coffee. Anyways, I went in back to search the fridge for the hats, but only found a giant snail, which I named Firefly and saddled up. On my new trusty steed, who I could EASILY outpace on foot, I continued on to a grocery store. My snail wound up eating all the seafood in the grocery store, so I had to battle my way out of the gracery store because I couldn't affor the bill. Then the terrifying woman showed up and told me that the hats HAD to be in there, so I snuck into the storeroom with Firefly, and in the storeroom was the great battle for middle earth. I had to defeat four hundred orcs and keep Gandalf safe while he played house with Dumbledore and Merlin, and then once I did, the three fo them morphed into SUPA-WIZAAAHD and they got this magic lord of the rings themed mecha thing going on and they killed the rest of the hordes. Then I had to do a C-section on all the orcs, because they all had the hats inside them, and the hats were the source of their life. Apparently Orc souls are actually bird hats. So, once I had the poultry hats, I mounted Firefly and slorked off into the sunrise, then got out of the storage room in a very inexplicable way (kind of like the end of the chronicles of narnia, where the woods melted into the coats, only with middle earth melting into a warehouse of toilet paper and oranges.) and Firefly and I had to fight off the grocers again, since they were mutants and they wanted me to pay for the seafood AND the poultry I was stealing. So Firefly started eating the grocers, and I left to get the scary woman, took her to the grocery store, and had her flash the grocers. the grocers all immediately got sucked into the confines of her flasher coat, and Firefly was left munching on one of their arms, because they'd put out his eyes so he was safe. Then the woman declared that firefly was actually the legendary horse Lulu, and I got confused, so she had to explain that my male snail (my dreams fail biology. All snails are hermaphrodites.) is actually a stallion (as in, horses look like giant snails, not as in he's cursed to look like a snail. Good Job, dream science.) named lulu. So I mounted Lulu, steered him towards the nearest house with a functioning shower, and tossed a poultry hat to the scary lady. She then turned into a VERY attractive young man, who my friends all started chasing because he's a teen pop Idol and they wanted his autograph. I got confused again, and Lulu and I went and took a bubble bath, but the bubble bath bubble up into floating piles of toy robots, but I didn't seem to notice. Then I woke up and had to talk to my mom, because she was calling and I was running late for school.
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:40 pm

My mother had a weird dream with me today (why does it always have to be me? oni030 ) She dreamed that I was approved in a school out of the country, I payed a taz to go there, caught the plane and left them behind. When I arrived there I discovered that this school didn't really exist, that instead the ones who had made me go there where contracting Brazilian prostitutes to work for them. I don't know how the dream ended cause I left the room at this time.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:55 am

@Oz:

ROFL Koyuu, Seiran and Oz were preggo? xDDD

Maybe since your the "dad" of Oz's, does that mean i'm the "dad" for Seiran's and Break (member) is the "dad" for Koyuu's? xDDD -- I mean come on, we are all fangirls of those characters. xDDD

And WTF JESUS!? Hasn't he appeared a few times now in your dreams? xDD

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:37 am

@Cheshire-

.......That was the most epic thing I've read all day. 8D

@Gizele-

Brazilian prostitutes?! *gigglesnorts*

@Gil-

That's very possible. XDDD I can so see you guys knocking them up.

Now that you mention it, I think Jesus was in one of my dreams a few weeks ago.

-----

Last night's dream I don't remember other than holding a Death Note at one point. >8D
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:53 pm

@Oz
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

-------------------------------------
Last night's dream was about trains. Mostly. First I was getting picked up from school, and my dad decided to drive down a real street on our campus, but instead of houses, there was a bank and McDonalds' type thing there. It LOOKED like a bank, but you withdrew fast food. Anyways, my dad and I went there to get food, but he wouldn't stop at the ordering thing for some reason. I think he was distracted by the robot in the middle of the overhang area, but I'm not sure. After a while we gave up because I had to catch my train. So I got on my train (this involved running and jumping, because the train SPED UP instead of stopping ^^Wink and I was on the train, then I got to the next xtation, which was basically an airport, but instead of planes, it had trains. So then I had to keep getting on more trains, and I got on my last train, and it was a puff the magic dragon themed rollercoaster. A little kid tried to sit with me and I threw her out of the train car. Then some woman sat with my and I got emo. I woke up while on the ride to New England.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:05 am

@Chessie: looked like a bank but withdrew fast food? Weirdddd... XD

I had a two short dreams and then some other dream.
My first dream was me grocery shopping with Ono Daisuke. This video was the cause of me having a dream about him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxbJOXEsNCA
................yeah........don't ask XDDD but this video just makes me love him even more XDDD I love how he can pull this off XD If it was some other Japanese singer then....well it wouldnt be in the Oricon charts XD

My second dream was that I was introducing my husband which was some asian guy and I introduced him to my mom. My mom was SO proud and happy for me. We celebrated after that. XD Typical.... XDD

Then I kinda forgot my other dream but I was at my school doing some kind of big event. O_O
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:15 am

I haven't been having alot of dreams lately. All I remember about last night's is that I was put into a team with some people and we had to go through several tests. One was getting through a morbid candy land and another was swimming laps in a pool, then when you get to the end you have to stick your tongue in some dude's hairy ear. I didn't wanna do that so I pretended to drown.

o__o I'm glad I don't remember the rest.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:48 pm

@Will yeah....
---------------------

LAST night's dream was about... I don't know what.
I was like, this fuzzly little puffball thing, and I was getting tucked into bed and the roof was a see-through geodome. Ok. So after a very short time of my VERY VIOLENT sleep (seriously, I don't know how my bunk bed didn't break... my fuzzball puff self was EVERYWHERE in its sleep...) I got into my dream's dream.
THEN I was looking over the shoulder of a crazy woman with a baby, and everyone was on a sinking ship, and there was a tow line from the balcony of the sinking ship to a tugboat that was apparently saving people. So the lady took the handles of her baby's baby basketand looped them around the rope, and I kept telling her not to, and htat she should save herself rather than the baby, but she did it anyways, and once the baby's basket handles were looped on the rope, it started sliding towards the safe boat, so I shot the woman in the head, called her lots of nasty things, and then cut the rope so the baby fell in the water. Then I kicked the dead lady a bunch, called her more awful things, and leaped into the water, and dragged myself up the rope onto the ship that was saving people. Everyone on board that boat thought I was a hero for not saving the baby, because no one wanted to have to take care of it. Then my fuzzball woke up, and his (yeah, I was a he) island home was in danger, so I had to hide from the things that were massacreing my people, then I got a couple other fuzzballs together, and we put on really shiny thigh-high boots (I don't fully understand how, since we kind of looked like a cross between dandelion fuzzies and pom-poms) and awesome motorcross helmets, then WADED through the ocean to the mainland, where we exited our suits in a big flash of light (the mainland people thought we were going to be aliens) and turned into fuzzy little ducklings and the rest of the dream was about us parading around the country on the mainland and gathering other duckies. it was very... cute. The people of the mainland loved us. And there were a LOT of duckies following us. it was very fuzzy. sometimes the other duckies would get stuck when we went over obstacles, and the mainland people would help them, but the ones from the island never got stuck. And that was my dream. The duckies were in a BIG reallay really important library nomming on the paper just before I woke up. The librarians didn't seem to care. They were taking pictures and cooing. :\
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Ok so I had this weird ass dream yesterday...for an hour =_=
So we were in war. And we were fighting over land and we were all in tribal clothes... (=_=) Our chief or captain says to go down and start shooting spears from cannons with poison at the ends of them. Then when we were about to shoot...well apparently we were in the shooting range and they started shooting at us and I ran as fast as I could so I couldn't get shot and I was at the top of the mountain. Then I walked in some cave nearby and all of the sudden I was in the gym locker...and it was HUGE. There were probably like 500 showers and bathrooms. So I went in the far back and we were supposed to change for dance. My body started moving on its own and my body decided to take a shower. So I was the only one taking a shower. I couldn't stop the shower and it was time to go to dance and I was still taking a shower. Apparently some people were taking showers too. So I FINALLY got out and then I go out of the locker and my dance teacher(ughh DID NOT wanted to see him in my dream =_= ) says, "Oh your late....go write a paper." And so I went back in and it wasn't the huge locker room anymore...it was the dance locker room (which is really small) And I see my friends but they were ignoring me. Oh and before all this, I was sneezing while I was running away, since I was allergic to the trees and bushes. So I went back in and I started sneezing and this other girl came in and started sneezing as well. Then my teacher walks in the locker room and he sits down all concerned and says, "Girls....I'm sorry, but you can't participate in the dance show because of your allergies." I was fine with it since I've already danced in a performance before, but the girl next to me was crying her eyes out since it was her first time, but she couldn't perform. My teacher was smiling and my friends in the back were clapping....towards us....I don't even know why..but yeah. And my dream ended there. WTF....
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:03 am

I haven't really been on in these last two days, so I might as well post both dreams.

For the first, I dreamed I was at my grandparent's house and there were a bunch of people from my aunt's church there. My grandpa tells me to go get in the truck and starts ranting that he's a racist and that he doesn't like their type of music. He then proceeds to blast Kanye West at max volume and starts driving at 80 mph down the street. I tell him to slow down, but he won't listen to me and sings along to the inappropriate-for-his-age lyrics. As we're driving down main street, he decides to jump out of the car while it's going at an abnormal speed and has me take over. I jump to the drivers seat and grab the wheel with both hands, freaking out since there's a cop around the corner. I lose control and crash into a waffle place. The police pays no mind to this and I'm nearly suffocated by the airbag. I get out of the car to see Izaya skipping about with my grandpa and they seemed like they were getting along, so I ran away as fast as I could before anything else happened. Some how I end up in Japan at a mini-mart that just happened to be the one where one of my Oc's works. Except in my dream he was an old lady. I knew it was him though. We talked about sweet bread and the last thing I remember was my grandpa saying he approved of Izaya and welcomes him into the family. I woke up very angry with my papa.

My second dream took place in a foot ball field where I had a Wii controller in my hand. It's like I was playing a game, but it was really me. It's hard to explain. I made my little player-character look like Echo(character) after an hour of toying with the controls. I then discovered that in this game, you had to fly high above the field and battle to the death with your opponent using nothing but your hands. My opponent was Bowser. I got my ass kicked and was taken to an infirmary in Hawaii. There were men in bikinis drinking coconut juice everywhere. Twas a pretty sight. Then Oz was there with Ada (character)...Ada didn't like me for some reason and bit my arm. In the end we all started dancing the tango. Sailor Venus was there too.

I'm just about to go to bed, so wish me sweet dreams tonight. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:17 pm

@Oz:

ROFL Izaya has been approved of by your family. THATS AWESOME! XDDD

....Men in Bikini's, Ada's brother complex is showing and...SAILOR VENUS!? (thast new....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next