Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ouran Live Action

Go down 
+3
Will of the Abyss
Mandy Chan
Konpeito
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Itera

Itera

Ouran Live Action - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:03 am

@Ozu - Good plan XD

What about accomadations?
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:30 am

@Ozu: Yes!!!! XDDD
@Itera: ....We should just sneak in and hide in one of their rooms. They probably have like more than 10 rooms. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm

@Will
Of course they do xDD
@Ozu
:O I thought I was the only one! xD
xD "Sakura Kiss" is their hymn afterall

Hm... food.... I need cake and lots of it for hunny senpai... Um.. for food ... Tamaki-senpai!! Do you guys happen to love mushrooms? 8D
For accomodations um... bring light in to nekozawa's room it should do it xD he won't mind I guess besides we're near the host club so it's not bad.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 pm

@Demios: Anything's fine let's just go XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 am

@Will Ok
Just pray that Kyouya doesn't release his guards D8
*Gets Tamaki and tells him that he's ugly and that Haruhi hates him*
*Tamaki gets sad and stars skulking*
*Mushrooms grow*
*Stews mushrooms*
Here have some stewed mushrooms xDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:34 am

@Demios - Ah yes. The all knowing Kyouya... (and his tablet of doom :O)
Clever way to get mushrooms XD You could probably make a living off of that.
-takes a mushroom-
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:00 am

@Itera
That's our Shadow King..
Maybe I should and then we would follow the host club wherever they go xD
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:44 am

@demios
we'll follow them so much they'll think we're stalkers, when they ask us to go away we shall strike a scary face and tell them "we want more fooooooood/mushrooooooooms!"
MUHAHAHA.....-takes a mushroom- *starts singing sakura kiss*
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:21 pm

@Demios: *totally forgot about Kyoya's police force* o_o We just gotta be extremely careful
Yay! *takes mushroom* XD

Dude you guys we should have a random arse RP of us just stalking the Host Club. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:24 pm

@ Will - No kidding. Who knows.. one wrong move and we could be taken out. :O

We should... What with the way this is currently going XD
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:38 am

@Ozu Ahahaha! xD
@Will Maybe we should xD

Hm... -stares at Tamaki- I wonder if the Host club noticed that Tamaki is gone xD
Let's see list of things to avoid Kyouya's police force Hunny and Mori's fighting skills
hm... Usa-chan
*At Host Club
Kaoru: Isn't it a little too quiet...
Hikaru: Nah...
Kyouya: I like it....
Hunny: Hmm.? what do you mean
Mori: ....
Haruhi: Now that youu mention it...

Uh.. I have a bad feeling about this,
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:54 am

@Itera: True... o_o
@Demios: Here I will post a new bulletin in the RPG section. XDDD If we get off topic here then this will be deleted XDDD

And btw 2nd episode is out!!! : D
It was pretty funny. XD I nosebled when I saw Hikaru and Kaoru for their physical exam 8D *shot*
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:28 am

@Will
Lol stalking Ouran RP
whoo.. episode 2
and fianlly after some interruptions I finished episode 1 xDD
I lol'd at hunny getting smaller and the curses and everything..
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:44 am

@Will - Lol, nice XD -will join-
@Demios - Haha - I know right? Hunny freaks me out whenever he does that -.-'

Ah yes, episode two.. I liked it a lot X) I love how it remains so close to the original story line, without it seeming too stupid or anything... Tamaki's daydreaming moment about killed me - I couldn't stop laughing... and the twins *dies* I swear, they're almost TOO good at their parts... :3
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 am

@Itera hahaha I know xDD

The Hitachiin brothers there are amazing its hard to speak in unison not unless you could read each other's mind
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:40 am

@Demios - IKR? It's really cool, but sort of creepy at the same time :O But overall awesome xD
And they play up the whole 'secret/forbidden love' tihng pretty well xP
though... I really feel as if they - and the others- should have a little more screetime. They all seem to be floating in the background at thsi point.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:47 am

@Itera Yep and also Kyouya is kinda hightech with that tablet of his xDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:53 am

@Demios - Oh heck yeah XD I'm so glad they gave him that instead of that notebook he always had around ... it just made him that much cooler. Or rather creepier O,o
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:56 am

@Itera
It made him more and more like a Shadow King I love Haruhi's ghostly stare xDD
The otoro scene is hilarious xDDD they all became crazy because of otoro and no one paid any attention to Kyouya at all... poor Kyouya...
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:13 am

@Demios - Ah yes, Haruhi's stare... that was pretty well done ^.^ I'm glad that they're able to pull a look off like that in a drama~... and Otoro scene WAS hilarious. They all acted like it was just so important... and calling to -literately no one -for the otoro? That was pretty priceless. Ah those spoiled rich kids.. XDD
I also just LOVED the part when Tamaki started refering to himself as 'Otousan' and Kyouya as 'Okasan' XP
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:20 am

@Itera Hahahaha! I know! Yamamoto Yusuke did a great job since acting like Tamaki needs a lot of drama xD and the Otou-san and Oka-san was priceless XDDDDD they cured me of headaches xD i don't know why maybe Ouran has medical properties
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:32 am

@Demios - No kidding ... it seems like playing such a role would be every energy consuming .. but he does a wonderful job of just being.. well, Tamaki. And I really loved how he whined out the whole part about wanting to see Haruhi dress like a girl XDD...
Medical properties hmm? :O That's an interesting theory ... next time I have a headache or something I'll see if it will heal me XP
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:38 am

@Itera
It must be and also acting like Mori would be will breaking since it requires you not to smile unless you have to and that's hard to do in Ouran. Lol the large ID picture he must be tired of 1) getting the frame 2) running to Kyouya 3) running back to Haruhi xD must be tiring
Laughter is the best medicine they say xDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:42 am

@Demios - That too! I myself would find that.. impossible. I think you'd have to have a lot fo self restraint to be able to have that role. Haha yeah xD That's a lot of moving about.. he's so... so spastic XDD
Haha... I really love how the whole thing... just depicts just how idiotic and frivolous they really are. XD For instance, in comparison, Haruhi is completely normal, while they are quite... quirky. I like how they use that contrast, so that when something happens.. say... Tamaki gets thrown agaist a wall by large kanji - Haruhi looks completely bewildered while the others act as if it's the most normal thing ever.

Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:49 am

@Itera Hahaha xDD I wonder how heavy that frame is...
Not really idiotic by kinda how do you say it in a nice way hm.... carefree? That's the beauty of it like the time when she looked at the vase when she looked at like it was the most expensive thing in the world that she's ever seen (It might be but with Ouran being her school and all who knows?) and they looked as if they have 300 more in stock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran Live Action
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next