Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ouran Live Action

Go down 
+3
Will of the Abyss
Mandy Chan
Konpeito
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Ouran Live Action - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Hahaha the episode was so funny!
I loved the part when Tamaki was biting his hanky XDDDD
BAHAHAHAHA I LOVED Tamaki's facial expression when he has a tissue up his nose XDDD
Whoaaa Kyoya was so close to Haruhi's face when they were in the room together. XDDD
The SM part was NSJVNAJSDNGFJDSANGASITHSDKN HILARIOUS. WOW. XDD The twins looked cute. *shot* XDD

And look!!!
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/08/ouran-high-school-host-club-to-get-a-movie-adaption/
YAYYYY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:58 am

@Will - the Twins part was really got ot me during the whole SM part. XD
A OURAN MOVIE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait *O* (and Yamamoto-san only doing 60% of what he's capable of? :O In that case I can't wait for his 120% XDDDD)

JKALDFNM The newest episode? That had to be my absolute favorite. They did the whole fight so perfectly, and I giggled and giggled and giggled throughout the whole thing. I personally don't think they could have done it any better... it was just... perfect. *flails about* I loved how the they managed to make the fight rather intense, but highly amusing, and how even though they're fighting they still get rather up and close to each other's faces. The fact that they finally started using their flashlights on Nekozawa was great too, I don't know anymore... I need to calm down and stop being hyper, but to sum it all up, it was an amazing episode.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:58 pm

FINALLY caught up to the recent episodes. I've been so distracted lately. -.-"

@Itera: Agreed! I LOVED the twins episode!!!

Aww I was looking forward to having them dye their hair blue and pink though. Darn. XDD I loved the part when they just randomly get guns out of nowhere and start shooting. XD
DAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGG!!!! The dining room looks freakin nice!!! I wanna eat there! D8
I had a giggle fit each time Hikaru and Kaoru's faces were so close to each other. XD
That chocolate fountain is makin me really hungry. And the food looks yummy!!!
In a way I kinda wanted Haruhi to push them in the water. XDDD

Also watched episode 7!
LOL at the Black Magic room. XD
PFFFTTT a hummer limo?!? Lucky. XD
All of them in street clothes.... *swoon* X3
Ah jeeze I had a giggle fit when Honey ran out saying the toilet was too small. XD
LOL at Haruhi's dad! He's actually doing a really good job. : D
OMFG Tamaki's breakdown. XDD
Daww this was a cute episode. X3
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:30 pm

@Will: Ah yes... I was looking forward to that as well, but the way it turned out was good enough I suppose ^^

Episode 7... was great. Ranka was just amazing. I was very impressed with how the actor did the role, and intereaction between the characters just made it awesome. Tamaki and his mushrooms xDD But my favorite part had to be when Tamaki was sulking by the side of the road and Haruhi takes his hand and they start walking. Aww :3

And then there's Episode 8... now that... that was funny. I have to say, if I thought Ranka was good, Tamaki's dad/the Chairman... was AMAZING. That he weird twist thing he did before he sat down.. *O* I've been trying to do in ever since then. Still haven't succeeded though. Oh well. But anyhow, the episode was pretty cute - the way Tamaki acted towards Nekozawa's sister was just SO cute. I really liked this episode a lot x3 AND THE NEXT EPISODE IS THE HARUHI/HIKARU DATE!!!! :O (Did anyone else see the delinquent Tamaki, at the end of the preiviews... not to mention Lolita Hunny and Casual Kyouya disguised as a couple? XDD)
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:47 pm

@Itera:
Itera wrote:
That he weird twist thing he did before he sat down.. *O*
It looks like so much fun. XDDD

*gasp* The twins and Kyouya in a poilice officer suit... *o*
Aww Nekozawa's sister is adorable! >o<
Dawww this was a cute episode~ X3

THE NEXT EPISODE...I CANNOT WAIT!!!! KYAHHH!!!!! >o<
LOL at everyone's disguise in the preview!!! Kyouya and Honey's outift. XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:26 am

@Will: IKR? :O I almost had it this morning when I was sitting down for breakfast, but my sister thought it would be funny to trip me. -.-

Oh yes... the officer suits XD Kyouya looked like a legit police officer in my opinion, and the twins looked great :3 I really liked the way they set it all up with that sort of barred off section where Tamaki's customers were. That was pretty funny X)
Nekozawa's sister was adorbale~ Her and her piles of Shoujo Manga... I sort of just wanted to sit down and read with her.

The next episode /swoons/ I can't wait at all. Two days... two days... -.-
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:19 pm

@Itera:
Itera wrote:
I almost had it this morning when I was sitting down for breakfast, but my sister thought it would be funny to trip me.

I sort of just wanted to sit down and read with her.

Aww. D:

Dude same!!! XDD I bet half of them were the actual Ouran manga's cus they were all pink. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:20 pm

That's what I was thinking too! I kept peering at the covers of the books trying to see if they WERE Ouran manga. They didn't have any good shots of them, but I noticed the artwork did look a lot like Hatori Bisco's...
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:55 am

CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF.
Episode 9! SO GOOD! First off? Kyouya and Honey random coupel moments? Yes. Does want. XD I don't so much support the pairing, but... it looked reall cute ^^. And they managed to pull it off so easily, and look so comfortable. Honey slapping Tamaki was pretty cool too. :3
But I thought that the twins were pretty good - Kaoru being the exasperated responsible one who doesn't get why his brother isn't getting with the girl, and Hikaru being the clueless, rather bad tempered one. Perfectly portrayed. I've always liked the part when Hikaru comes and saves Haruhi in the anime and manga.. but when Tamaki/Yamamoto-san ran out of the house so desperately after the call... I couldn't help but want him to get there first. I respect that man so much. -_-
and as for Tamaki's grandmother. Creepily perfect. I wanted to slap her. 'Nuff said. I was a little confused on what happens next episode... I couldn't quite tell, but I saw Honey doing martial acts, (which reminded me of his fight with his brother) and them dressed in sort of historic period clothing. (Which short of reminded me of the the whole Shinsengumi cosplay with the Kasanode episode), so I'm a little uncertain of what comes next. Oh well.

To top this rambling all off? Beezleneff's glasses? Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:37 pm

@Itera:
Itera wrote:
As for Tamaki's grandmother. Creepily perfect. I wanted to slap her. 'Nuff said.
SAME. o_____o
For a moment I thought that Tamaki was going to get there first before Hikaru. XD

Dawwww Tamaki when he was shredding the paper. X3
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HONEY AND KYOUYA!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand how they don't laugh when they're doing that! I would be having a giggle fit the whole entire time! XDDD Plus I LOVE Honey's bunny backpack. Adorable!!! X3
LOL at Nekozawa XDD
Haruhi and Hikaru should've hold hands XD
LOL at Honey slapping Tamaki. That was the best. XD

For the next episode. I don't really know.... Who is that person with the long hair and glasses? Is that the newpaper gang? If so then maybe they're mashing up episodes together like Honey's episode and the newspaper club episode. o_o There's only 11 episodes of this show so maybe they're mashing some episodes together. But I don't know for sure. Just a guess.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:42 pm

FINALLY the episode is out. XD

I loved the part when Tamaki, one of the twins, and Honey spinned while they were going up the stairs. XD That was...kinda cool. XD
I died laughing when Tamaki imagined himself and Haruhi dancing together in the clown outfits. XDDDD
WOW. Where the newspaper club was when they were talking about Tamaki. That place looks PRETTY! *o*
DDDDD: I was expecting Honey to beat the crap out of the wrestling team and the newpaper club! I mean he's capable of doing that! D; But....I guess getting sweets in exchange isn't that bad. XDDD
KYOYA'S HOUSE. AGVSDFJASNDFJSNDFJN BEAUTIFUL. *A*

T_____T The next episode is the last episode!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran Live Action
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4