Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ouran Live Action

Go down 
+3
Will of the Abyss
Mandy Chan
Konpeito
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Itera

Itera

Ouran Live Action - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:59 am

@Demios - Pfft... I know. It looks like it would be REALLY heavy.

Carefree= much better word. XP I know right... I really like the way that they add in the fact that although she's so different from them, and they're so different from her, that they accept each all the same XD (though Haruhi is much more skeptical about such things.) I mean... I know it's in the anime and manga... but it seems much more obvious with real people.

Now that I think of it... I'm close to clueless about the next episode... I have a few ideas, and I suspect Renge might be in it... but that's only if they stick to the original order. I really coiuldn't tell from the prevewi ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:19 am

@Itera must be and I can see it as a host club exercise carrying Haruhi's picture xDD
Two worlds collide xD and ya It's much more obvious with real people and ya they may and may not follow and I wish they will include the Lobelia Episode and can't wait seeing all of them cross-dressing I just can't imagine it xDD the thought amazes me
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:25 pm

@Demios - XD I can totally see that too.. -.-'
Exactly - I think it's nice to see things another way I think... somehow I feel like I'm seeing another side of the story by watching the drama... Oh yes, Lobelia~! I can't wait for that either - especially their cross-dressing and telling Haruhi to call them 'Onee-chan' XDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:38 pm

@Itera&Demios: For the preview who is that person? I think she had glasses and was talking about looks or something, but who could it be? I thought it was Kanako (the girl in the episode about teacups), but she looked different so I wonder who that is? o___o
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 pm

@Will - I was wondering that too... at first I thought maybe Kanako.. but then her hair did that weird rising thing for a second, and I was reminded of Renge's snake hair... but I really am not sure ^^; The glasses really threw me off... but then again weren't some of the hosts wearing some...

OR... or... or... It could Ayame Jonochi... you know, Haruhi's tutor? I bet it's her because 1. she has glasses. 2. Her hair used to be permed, but she straightened it. (And I recall the girl in the episode saying "I can't help that my hair is this way" or somethign like that.) But it's pretty soon for them to add her in... in my opinion at least.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:08 am

@Itera
XDD The other side and now I wish they would add a special in which the girls stalking the host club xDD the would be amazing and creepy at the same time!
@Will @ Itera
Not sure who that is....
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:53 am

@Demios - Yes! That would be really creepy... albeit completely cool. I bet it would be really funny... :3
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 am

@Itera and it turns out it was Will xDDD wouldn't that be creepy and cool at the same time x3
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:32 pm

@Demios - LOL that's an interesting idea XDD but it would be creepy-cool.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:25 pm

@Itera: Ohhhhh maybe! :O
@Demios: LOL XDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Ahhhh! XD Just watched the new episode... and loved it XD Kuma-chan is SOO cute!! (So is Usa-chan though...) I laughed throughout the whole episode... and the ending was just too funny.. XDDD Poor Tamaki (not) .. but I can't wait till next week's! Renge-chan!
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:04 pm

@itera
I just watched it! The ball dancing part was really funny they looked so weird, and kuma-chan looks cute!
Yes! Renge-chan!
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:33 pm

@Ozu - Yeah that part was a little odd. For some reason I started laughing when I saw Mori dancing T.T
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Watched it too!
I agree the dancing part was a little awkward. I think it's because there's less people and it doesn't seem... party like? XDD
Kuma-chan is adorable!!!! I want the pencil too!!!!!!!!!! XD
LOL the kissing scene. XDDDDD

Whooohooo can't wait for the next episode~~
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:47 pm

@itera
yea, he looked pretty funny, because his face looked seriuos while dancing
@will
it was so weird the dancing part wasn't like a party, it was more like a class party, with only their class...
Penciiiiilllll!!!!! xD
the kissing scene was awkward, and i bet it was awkward to film
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:42 pm

@ Ozu - Ahh..yes. That must have been the problem.

And I agree with the both of you that the party was small... -.- REALLY small. I think it made the scene more awkard looking, and less... I don't know, but it was lacking.

Oh yes - when Tamaki dressed up in that bear costume I seriously wanted to hug him for being such an idiot... XD Yamamoto-san really has the character down I think.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:43 pm

@Itera: Ugh I loved that scene too!!!!! It was way too cute!~ I agree. Yamamoto has the character down very well so far.
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm

@Will - IKR? I loved it when it really zoomed in on his 'paw' at that one point when he was holding the kuma-chan pencil. X) Yeah.. Yamamoto-san is great~
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:25 am

@will
He's acting overly dramatic like tamaki, which is great!
@itera
Yeah, i loved thatt too!
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:22 am

XDD I just watched the newest episode, even though it was raw... but I still got the gist of it. (It was really eay to follow..), and I have to say that Kyouya..is pefect. I was really impressed by everyone else up till now... but.. THAT MAN IS THE SHADOW KING I TELL YOU! THE SHADOW KING! The way he played all kind and stuff in front of Renge, but then was pretty much totally the opposite... That was too good. He's amazing (and I just realized he was in the original Japanese drama vers. of Hana Kimi :O). On the subject of Renge...she was fine, but I was quite frankly disapointed. I loved her whole Otaku thing though.. the moments when they would show things like her otome games XDD I got a big kick out of that, but I wasn't very impressed with her acting... As always, Yamamoto-san never fails to make me smile...his act as the lonely prince had me cracking up (especially his moment of flourishes and twirling...) and Haruna Kawaguchi's acting is really good... I can't beleive she's doing so well in a cast of more experianced and older people... she's great ^^
I'll probably watch the episode again once it's subbed...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:50 pm

@Itera: Agreed!!!!!!

Yeah the actor for Renge doesn't have her character. She needs to......I don't know how to explain it, but something is lacking. >.<
Aww the cookie part wasn't what I wanted. D; *shot* XDD
Wow I loved the part when Tamaki was jumping around about the lonely prince look and asking Renge. That was priceless. XDDD
I loved the part with Honey and Mori. Honey....The line he said! What a sadistic little boy! XDDD And Mori's reaction. XDD
I LOVED the part where Tamaki was like, "Shadows~~~~~" XDDDD
Wow. Kyoya has his character down really well! It showed a lot of his 'shadow king' in this episode! : D
and.....

THE.BEACH.EPISODE.IS.NEXT.I.CANNOT.WAIT. 8DDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:58 am

@Will:
I think she was lacking in the feirce-incontrol-fangirl department... she was as flimsy as the other females already shown in the series, and even Ayame from the last episode seemed about ten times stronger willed then she was... so that was rather disapointing.
As for the cookie scene... I actually threw a pillow at the wall at that point ^^' It was almost a little bit too... too...tame. (I guess that's the word I'm aiming for.) I had been looking forward to that scene.
But I agree that Honey was awesoem during his 'evil' scene, and Mori's facial expressions were really amusing - especially since we usually only get subdued copies of the others antics from him.

AHH~!!!!!!! XDDD I am so looking forward to the next episode! I can't wait! Although I'm a little sad they skipped the resort thing with the jungle, etc. but it doesn't bother me too much... not with the beach episode next! XD I'm so exited~
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:54 am

@Itera: Yeah! That's what it was for Renge.
Yeah for the cookie scene I think they toned it down a bit. In Japan they have like a 'drama prime time' where they show ALL dramas on each channel and that's in the afternoon so I THINK that's why they toned it down. I don't know for sure, but maybe. =/
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:37 am

@Will: If she had just been a little bit more spunky... I think she would've been fine.

That is very plausibel...
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:53 am

Just watched episode 5 without subs ~
I loved the whole episode, and laughed quite a bit throughout... and I like how they added in that whole part with Kyouya going to pretty much all the same lengths to save Haruhi as Tamaki... the only disapointing thing was that Haruhi's fear wasn't very evident during the begining of the whole lightning/thunder scene (which was REALLY cute in my opinion.) But OH MY GOSH. The best part had to be the end. I pretty much lost it at that point and could not stop laughing of the life of me. The S&M thing XDDDD That was hilarious.... XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran Live Action   Ouran Live Action - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran Live Action
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next