Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 pm

@Oz&Itera: Hate it when things get called off last minute. XP

Yesterday, the party was really fun!
I was laughing the whole entire time though since everyone was so random and hilarious. XDDD I talked about Pokemon to one person and cell phone charms to another person. It was fun. XD This girl had a Shiemi and Bon (from Ao no Exorcist) cellphone charms! I wanted to steal them. XDDD Then the rest of the day we just looked at each other's tumblrs. XDDD Of course when I looked at mine this person that I'm following just HAD to spam yuri pics on tumblr. XD It was awkward. Oh and I found out that my friend reads Yaoi....A LOT of it. IT'S AN AWESOME FEELING THAT YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALONE. XDDD

Annnd today my sister, my mom, and I went out to eat raman. Twas YUMMMEHHHH~ =w=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:04 am

@Oz and Will: Ahh! Sounds like you both had a lot of fun X)

Today I woke up,and did homework,. -_- I still have a little more to do, because I've been putting it all off (I didn't understand it, and I still don't, but at this point I really have no choice but to do it). My Great-great (?) Aunt died today I guess... I didn't know her that well, but in anycase, I got to be the bearer of news to my parents after my grandma called me, so that was... awkward. Had soup for dinner (which was the only thing I ate today, I'm strangely not hungry...) and now my chest hurts. I feel like this should have been a bad day, but I'm going to push most of my pessimist mood off on the fact that I'm really freaked out about what's going to happen in the next PH chapter -_- I'm really nervous about MochiJun is going to put us through this time around ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:52 pm

@Itera: Aww R.I.P. for your great great Aunt D:

Today was sgfjkdnfadfsfsdj. o___o
History was super boring. We took notes. XP Oh well I learn more when I take notes by myself. In Chem.......Holy crap. So apparently everyone took a quiz on Friday (when I didn't go to school XD ) and everyone did BAD on it. There was noone that had a B,C,or a D just only a F or an A. And our teacher was MAD. She started yelling at how the grades were bad and all that stuff. Agghhhh.... I was seriously freaking out. Like these past months she was super nice and then you see her rage today....and....I seriously wanted to get out of that class cus I was so scared. o___o She asked about any suggestions on how we can fix this. This guy says, "We should play study games!" I wanted to punch him SO bad cus my teacher got a even more angry when he said that. She said, "No because none of this should be fun." Then the rest of the day we had to do test corrections. Yup...It was a pretty intense Chem class. o___o Then the rest of the day was boring. XD

Later I watched UN-GO........THE OP AND ED ARE.....ARE.......AMAZING. LAMA is officially my favorite bands. They are so cool~ X3
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:34 am

@Will: Ugh! Sounds like a tough day in class ! D: On the other hand - LAMA IS SUCH A COOL BAND ^^

Was a pretty boring day overall... my friends and I are debating over what to do for Halloween, and whether or not to go trick or treating -one of my friends insists that we're too old for that, and says we should be handing out cupcakes and hot chocolate, but another of my friends and I are on the defensive side, saying that it's either trick-or-treating or scaring little kids. ^^ My friends want to all dress as super heroines.. -_- they are so weird. Then again, I'm crossplaying as Leo, so I'm hardly one to talk. (It's technically my costume for a con. in the spring of next year, but I figured I might as well get it done now.) We also had a complaint session, in which we all complained (obviously) about one of our friends, who stresses out too easily and is in turn putting us at wits end -calling four times a week, crying over homework, being freaked out all the time... we tried to come up with a plan of action, but we haven't been able to think of anything.. :-( Math was boring as all hell (I almost fell asleep) but Creative Writing was really soothing, and made me feel a lot more positive about my day. I love that class so much...
Luckily I don't have so much homework right now, so I'm going to fret over Pandora Hearts some more (even though I already read the spoilers) then watch Kimi to Boku to calm my nerves :DD
But homework first T^T
On another note: I talked to someone at school today who likes anime. WHO LIKES ANIME xdaipofjklm I know this doesn't see like a big achievement, but for some reason, the people who like anime don't talk to me. At all. They've even ignored me when I tried asking them something... but we actually talked about our Con. and chibi's. kinda. But still - it's an improvement to everyday life.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:21 am

@Itera: Hahaha yeah!! Go LAMA!!! XD
I'm also deciding if I should go trick-or-treating or scaring kids. XD
Nice! I don't have the guts to talk about anime to someone that likes it. I'm always scared that they might not LOVE it like me. ^^"

Today was ughhh....
So last night my doggie died (it was because of old age), and I had no motivation whatsoever to go to school, but I had to since I'm going to miss Thursday and Friday to go out of town. =__= In most of the classes I just zoned out or slept. What made my day was that I was walking in the hallways and this guy was putting stuff in his locker. This other guy dashes towards him and......they made a smex position (hint: the other guy hugged him from the behind and bent his knees....I don't know why he bent his kness.) XDDDDDDD I wanted to say, "Get em'! ;D " but they probably would have killed me. XDDDD I don't know why I always get the BL moments especially at my school. XDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Today was alright.
In history we are doing a project. Joy. I'm working by myself so it's kinda hard. ^^" Hahaha so LAMA came on my iPod and I kept repeating it and it kept on distracting me! I would be reading and then I would zone out to the music. Gosh darn it! XD They're just that good though ;D Then I went to a presentation sort of thing and they showed us how to make music. IT WAS SO AWESOME. I need to check that website out~
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:22 am

@Will - Music can be horribly distracting sometimes, can't it?

Well, some of my friends are sick, so my mom's pretty sure I'm going to get sick again -_- (especially since I've still not fully recovered from my last sickness) I don't know if that would be a good or bad thing. If it happened at the beginning of the next quarter though, that would be great. Also found out I have a choir performance on Monday -_- not really looking forward to it... especially since none of my friends will be at school that day... all the students that contributed 150$ for a school fundraiser are going to a movie day thing, while those who were apparently too 'lazy' (more like, the scholarship students) to bring that amount of money in, has to stay at school and take regular classes. And my friends who didn't turn in the money are going to convince their parents to stay home. Oh well. Anyhow, today the only interesting thing that happened was that in Creative Writing we had the local newspaper"s sports columnist come in and talk to us.. he was a really cool and funny guy, and he told us that his writing focuses more on people - the fans- rather than the actual games. He gave some pretty good advice, and it was a rather refreshing experience over all ^^ Afterwards however, I had to wait for my mom to come pick me up and she was forty-five minutes late D: That sucked... And tomorrow I have a surprise attack English test we didn't know about till this morning. Lovely.

- also heard some girls talking about Junjou Romantica this morning. I wanted to butt into their conversation so badly, but I don't really talk to the two of them very much ^^; Ahh the awkwardness of being the 'shy' and 'quiet' one =_=;... one of them was saying they thought the show would scar her for life, while the other was adamant in the fact that it would be a great learning experience and would better the other's life. I didn't get to hear the rest of the conversation though since I had to get to choir.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:43 pm

@Itera: Oh I know that feeling when someone is talking about an anime you like and you want to join in their conversation.....but can't. oni034

Today I only went to Chem. since there's always work in that class. XP And now I'm going to Nebraska for a dog show. -_- So I won't be on here for a while. T^T
So bye everyone!!! I'll be back on Sunday or Monday.
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:22 am

@Will: Exactly ;A; ... I hope you have a good time in Nebraska!

Had an unusual schedule today, five out of my seven classes, and I have 6-7 tomorrow, plus a super long all school mass -_- Luckily we get out of school after that, so my friends and I might go get rice pudding, and crepes or go shopping for Halloween costumes at none other than : GOODWILL :O
Haha xD I'm not even sure where this supposed Goodwill in our downtown area is, but I guess (?) my friend has some idea. I hope. T_T
Anyhow, all my classes were really boring... we watched Ghandi in Religion class, my History teacher told us men were unreliable (I actually got a kick out of that), during Lunch we merged with another group and talked about our classes, and bizarre teachers. Which reminds me. The teacher 'three way bromance' I talked about before? It's a revived topic due to the fact another girl and I saw the three of them staring out a window in silence together. It was just... so weird. But I got the forturne of walking by them, right when my religion teacher (the one we swear just has to be gay, even if he's married and has a daughter) walked up to them and said "Good morning, good looking." . I think we'll be bringing back this topic more often again ^^;
So much homework to do right now. TT_TT I decided to rewrite something for my creative writing class, but I'm having trouble with writing right now. WHY MUSE, WHY? oni032
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:56 am

@Will-

Be safe on your trip! Try and have fun too!

@Itera-

Teacher three way bromance...? xDDD That sounds amazing.

---

I've been too lazy to write these past few days. Every day has been the same, really.

This morning I wasn't feeling well so I just said, "Screw it. It's Friday anyway." and stayed home. I stayed at my grandparent's house the night before, so it was much better than being at my house during the day.
Most of the morning I spent watching tv, which is odd because I barely ever do. What Not to Wear was on. It's my guilty pleasure. :I My family is seriously considering putting my aunt on that show.
The rest of the day was on and off tv/drawing. I had my PH artbook at hand and drew Alice. Yay for doodling when you have nothing better to do with life. =w=;;
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:21 am

@Oz: Alice looks awesome *o*

Today I woke up early, finished up the 5th season of Doctor Who, finally watched the 2nd Episode of Un-Go and 3rd episode of Sekkaiichi Hatsukoi, which was a good start of the day ,then went to see my great-grandmother. And that's when the day got messed up. I hit my head when I was getting in the car (2nd time this week), really, really hard, and got really dizzy and out of it. Which resorted in my not going to Miyavi's concert, which my dad had finally agreed to let me go to. ;A;
Instead I got an evening of Buster Keaton movies, which was pretty relaxing, and now I'm just hiding out in my room mentally preparing myself for my Concert Choir performance tomorrow. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:26 pm

@Oz: HOLY AKNVJDNSFJNASDSJSJJSAKJD!!!!!! That's such a good drawing!!!! *o*

@Itera:Oh noooooooooooesssssssss!!!!!! DDDD: I hope you're ok!

So on the weekend I had my dog show.
It was pretty fun and chill. There weren't a lot of people up there so it was kinda relaxing~ There's one thing that Nebraska people suck at doing.....parking. They parked unevenly or left a crap load of room, but you still couldn't park your car. It was pretty bad. =.=" The 7 hr trip wasn't so fun as well. =3=

Annnd today I REALLY did not want to go to school because we got home late and all I wanted to do was sleep, but my mom kept nagging me to do stuff. XP In history I wasn't distracted by my music! YAYY! So I got a lot of my project done. In English we did an ACT practice test and for the real test you only get 45 min on 75 questions. I thought I wouldn't finish, but I did. I think I might do well on the real thing! Now I got a lot of homework to do and a LOT of catching up to do with my anime shows. XD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:10 am

@Will: Glad you had a good time ^^ And I'm fine, though the top of my head does sorta ache when I touch it.

Well, today was the bridge walk movie day - in other words everyone who donated 150$ to the school got to go to skip school and see two movies at a movie theater. And get free food. So out of a group of eight friends, only two of us were left, so we went and talked about Halloween with some other girls we know- I ended up in a brief conversation about waistcoats (I mentioned the one I'm finishing up for my Leo cosplay/maybe halloween costume, and then it turned into a discussion about steam punk outfits. It was pretty interesting. In Physics and Religion we just watched videos, and in Latin, English and Math we just had study periods. After school we had a treble choir festival in our auditorium, so we had to perform for a clinician... who was kinda too happy. -_- But overall I had a fairly good day I guess.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:23 pm

@Itera: You got to skip school to watch movies?! Luckkyyyy.... =A=

Today was alright.
History, Chem, and English were boring. In English I took a nice nap though and my teacher didn't really mind. XDD During lunch these people kept sliding down stuff down to our section of the table and I wanted to yell at them so bad. -____- Hahaha so during math the bell didn't ring yet and I was talking to the guy that sits behind me. Another guy sits next to him and he says, "Hey that's my friends spot." and the other guy says, "Too bad!" Then his friend walks in and he says, "Hey not cool!" (to the guy that was sitting on his desk) and the guy that I was talking to says, "I know right!? Now we can't have sex together on these desks!"
....... XDDDDDDDD I giggled a little. At first I was like, "Wait what????" and then it sunk in my head. XDDDD
I guess that was a good way to end my school day... XD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:50 pm

@Will: Haha, those guys XD

Today was fairly boring - in History there was a test that I think I did ok on, and during study I got most of my homework done for the week, so that was great. At lunch we merged with another group again, and had a large scale conversation about David Tenant, Harry Potter, and Breaking Dawn (our three person invasion of Harry Potter costume clad girls has now become an army of fourteen. This is going to be awesome (if it happens..) In religion we studied for our test on Thursday, which was actually quite fun. But after school. Oh my god. afdklm I was at Goodwill with my Mom looking for material for my Leo crossplay, and I was looking in the books... and there was a group of around 7 Yaoi manga and short novels. Right there. Within my reach. Really cheap. i was practically spazzing out, and flipping through them, muttering how cool they were while crouched on the floor - when my mom pops out of nowhere and asks me what I found. Needless to say, I threw the books back on the shelf, completely composed and told her that we should go look at the glasses. ;A; Not that my mom would object to me buying them, but I don't have any money right now, and my parents like to flip through my books sometimes. Especially my manga. That would create an awkward situation wouldn't it? (I don't think they were hardcore, thankfully, but I don't think I'd be able to explain my fascination with the subject that well...) ^///^; When I get money again though, I will go back and see if they are there. -_-
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:38 am

@Will-

*is so jealous of the amazing conversations you witness* <3

@Itera-

Haha, I know what you mean about the manga! xDDD How unfortunate that she was there.
At my party this year I was given some hard core yaoi as a joke from my friend. Another friend's mom flipped through it while we ate cake. They had a long talk that night.

----

Today has just been. xD Tiring.

I walked into school today with a very obnoxious girl I know blocking my path to where I usually hang out before class. Since I didn't want to be rude, I said hi. She started going on an over dramatic rant about how she was in the hospital yesterday. A guy I know who I'm not particularly fond of either joined the conversation. I felt stuck there and started to think of ways I can prevent from this happening again. Finally the bell rang and I walked to first period. The guy tells me, "How do you put up with her?". Some times I ask myself the same thing.

After P.E., I walked with my friends to second period as usual. After we all parted ways near my class room and I sat down, I then realized that I left my back pack in my locker. My first instinct was to yell, "Oh shit!" which I repeated several times while running around frantically. People started to point and giggle at me. At full speed I charged back to the locker room while one of my shoes nearly fell off my feet in the sprint. Since I'm a dumb blonde and locker combinations confuse me, I usually have a friend help me out. Since it was useless for me to do it myself, I got through second period without my bag.

During break I was in the fetal position worried sick about my locker and if anyone had broken into it. Thankfully one of my friends took the time to help me out and unlock it. I really need to learn to do things for myself. D:

In Ceramics I worked on my Will of the Abyss bunny. There was limited paint so I could only use blue. That was alright since it's mostly white any way. Right after I turned it in I realized her bow was blue and not white. ;A; The one day I don't bring my references! Oh well, it should come out cute after it's been fired.

At lunch we had a choir meeting which was pretty productive. We're gonna learn some German Christmas songs. Sweet. : D

In English we went to the library to check out books before people gave their presentations. A group of girls approached me and asked me for advice on public speaking. ;w; I felt like such a responsible mentor, hehe. I cheered them on and gave them what little advice I could.

The rest of the day I was a lazy arse and caught up on my DRRR! recordings while eating fatty food. Just the way I like it~
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:21 pm

@Itera: Lucky! Usually the Goodwills around my place don't even have a book section and if they do they're all books that have 1000 pages in them....not yaoi. sob sob. XD
@Oz: I have problems with lockers too. They don't like me. ^^"
I love drawing the Will of the Abyss bunny!!!! I would always draw them and show them to my friends and they would always get scared and say, "GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!!" It was fun. XDDD

Today was....ugh....
So I woke up and I see a crap load of snow outside and I'm here saying, "I WANNA STAY HOME." But I missed some days for being out of town so I had to go. xP I didn't believe the weather man because he said we would have 6 inches of snow and I said, "PFFFTTT THAT WHAT YOU ALWAYS SAY." Guess they weren't joking this time. ^^" Anyways I got to school and it was nice and warm. =w= In history I doodled a lot while our teacher was lecturing. During study hall we had a guess speaker. They were playing the guitar and the saxophone~ It was sooo cool~ They talked about the music industry and all that stuff. It was really really really good advice. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:04 pm

@Oz: Oh Lockers. My mortal enemy. It seems they shallt never bend to my will. -_-
@Will: SNOW?! LUCKY. I'm betting we won't get any snow where I live for another two months or so. Rain on the other hand? I'm betting it'll come in bucket loads.

(Trying to type with a bandaid on my hand. Please forgive any typos you may see for they're disorderly conduct.)
Rather boring day - I've spend most of it wondering how the hell teachers even estimate your quarter grade (I checked mine so far, and I have a C in English even though I've turned in everything, and I've gotten A's on the quizzes and tests. I didn't think my work was THAT bad. -_-) as well as spacing out. My Latin test got delayed another day.. or rather we have a test re-do tomorrow. Half the class. None of us really studied, so we'll all be taking it at lunch tomorrow. ;A; I'm going to fail it anyways I bet. But this teacher gives us A's in complete disregard to our actual scores , so it doesn't matter that much in the long run. I guess. In Creative Writing we worked on character development/sketch and that was interesting - we did a short of chain story thing... but this was quality chain story, and it had all the elements of a short story. My groups stories were all rather depressing. For instance everyone had someone die in their stories so that was sort of... funny in a way. I look forward to Friday because we'll be writing scary stories in class, and I've had an idea in mind for a while - I just need to develop the right type of character. Plus we get to wear Halloween costumes that day too...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:39 pm

@Itera: Wait so do you guys don't have school on Halloween??

I woke up late today and I didn't have time to eat breakfast and I usually don't eat lunch at school so I was hungry. T^T Chem was pretty boring. This guy that sat next to me kept saying, "F*ck this." And I just kept nodding. XD Oh man. So this other guy comes up to the guy that was sitting next to me and there conversation went like this: (I didn't hear the beginning, but they were talking about their cars and what not.)
"Why don't you sleep in my car then?"
"Alright. Since it's cold let's snuggle."
"Alright."
Oh man. XDDD English was boring. I wanted to sleep, but there were too many things on my desk. xP And math was boring too. xP
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:54 pm

@Will: That's right. No school on Halloween~ :3
Goodness. The things you hear at your school... /is jealous/

Lets see. We had our Halloween assembly today, and it wasn't as scary as last year, which was disappointing. In fact I was laughing through the whole thing, though apparently one of my friends was terrified and was screaming along with the freshman. The rest were completely unimpressed -_- (AKLFDA Why can't I have a friend who likes anime or horror movies? ;A;) Afterwards a large group of us went to the testing center to retake our Latin test - and of course he forgot to print it out, so we have to take it tomorrow instead T_T And Religion was pretty boring - we took our test, and that was it. On the brightside of this boring day I have no homework due tomorrow or next Tuesday at this point in time, so I can spend my weekend happily in Seattle, as well as watching Sherlock (My newest find.) and fangirling freely over Sekkai-ichi Hatsukoi. ^^ I'm fighting with myself right now, however, over whether I should wear my Halloween Costume/Leo cosplay tomorrow.. or for Halloween at all, cuz seriously? I look terrible in it. I think it's my hair or something. I decided not to go with a wig, because my hair is the right color, and it's already messy as it is... but of course it hasn't been cooperating these past few days. And I look more like a rockstar than a gentleman's valet from (roughly) the Victorian era. ;_; So I might just wear my costume from last year instead, minus the mountains of makeup... (I was Sadako from the Ring.. :3)
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:25 pm

@Itera: LUCKY!!!! We have school on Halloween. =____= But I bet a lot of people won't be going to school the next day. XDD
Ahh nice! I wish we had a Halloween assembly! I hope we will do something special though on Halloween. They better. XD

Today was ok.
In history we had to present our projects. Of course some people didn't show up and then all of the sudden I'm the second person to present! Since I was all alone and I hate being stared at, my stomach had butterflies. wahhhhh I tried my best from my voice to shake, but it started to, but then I quickly did the fake coughs so it was alright. >.< Well at least I got it over with. In English...hahaha so we were all just talking to our teacher, and this guys says to this other guy, "Stop flirting!" (the other guy was flirting with a girl that sits in front of him) and my teacher says, "Wait you guys are flirting?" (to both of the guys) and me and this girl just started laughing and the two guys say, "NO!" XDD Some people dressed up for Halloween and during lunch I saw a maid, someone with cat ears, someone in Lolita clothes (it was sooo cute! *o* ), zombies (like always XD ), and someone cosplayed as a Bleach character!!!! I really wanted to go up to them and compliment them, but of course I was too shy. T^T Math was SO irratating. EVERYONE WOULD NOT SHUT UP. And our mean teacher wasn't here today so it was a disaster. I was SO close to yelling, "SHUT THE **** UP!" I even started sweating because I wanted to say it SO badly! =_= Everyone in that class was just so immature. And me and 5 other people were just quiet the whole time. And the people in the front were getting irratated too. =__= But then I was reminded that it was Friday and I also get my Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi!!! 8D

Hahaha but what is up with all the BL stuff this week at school?? XDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:02 am

@Will: The things you hear in your school -_- I'm so jealous it's not even funny. but that's what I get for going to a school like mine. /mutters/
And I understand your whole shyness dilemma. I'm like that. All the time. I hear someone talking about something I like, and I want to talk with them SO badly, but I can't make myself do it. It's irritating Dx

Anyways, I went to school today as a Yurei ^^ Only three people overall even had a vague idea of what I was. That was depressing. (One of my friends thought I was a mistress or something. Dx ;A;)My friend was even weird enough to not notice I was wearing makeup. It was noticeable too. Who doesn't see large rings of black around someone's eyes? Anyways, only one of my friends dressed up as well, and she had a TARDIS dress which was really cool - she says she's going to be Matt Smith next year because her hair is the right length. Surprisingly enoug, not too many people actually dressed up, but I did see a Queen of Hearts, and a Dumbledore which was pretty cool. And one of the algebra teachers was a lego man. xP Took the Latin test today, and I THINK I did better this time around. Or at least I hope so. Math test as well.. that was boring... in fact most of the day was boring. They were showing "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" In the commons today so everyone was watching that. Other wise uneventful.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:06 pm

@Will-

You should talk to those people next time! I know what you mean about being too shy. I used to be just like that. If you see some one who has the same geeky interests as you, just go say, "Cool! You like ___ too?". You meet alot of really neat people doing that. : )

@Itera-

Some one dressed as Dumbledore?! That's awesome. <3

------

Didn't have time to talk about my yesterday because I was sick all night. The day was really fun.

It was costume day at my school and after months of planning, I went as Harry Potter. I saw a friend from my Biology class pass by on my way in (she was Miku ;w; so adorable!) and when I waved to her, she didn't even recognize me.

Alot of people dressed up this year as opposed to last year which was nice. The only HP cosplayers there were myself, my friend as Draco (there was much Drarry that day) and a girl in one of my classes as Ginny. My Draco scowled at her when she got near me. Some how another friend who was at first a generic witch ended up being Bellatrix. When we went trick or treating around the different classrooms during break she'd yell, "I killed Sirius Blaaack!" in the most amazing impression ever. We had awesome in character conversations all day.

Most of the student body recognized who I was and would shout, "It's Harry Potter! " when I passed by. During English some one asked me where Hermione was. I was only called Harry Pothead once. xD;;

Later on in the evening I went to a murder mystery dinner at my church. Since they were short on people to play the male characters, I volunteered. I basically wore my Harry cosplay minus the glasses and robe and with a blazer instead. I was such an attractive businessman~
In the end I got a small, plastic trophy for guessing the murderer correctly. I felt so accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:20 am

@Oz: Murder Mystery Dinner? :O That sounds cool X)

Let's see. Well today we journeyed up to the Seattle area again... The WHOLE way up my younger sister and I discussed the future of Pandora Hearts, who's died the most in vocaloid - as well as belting out many songs - Doctor Who and Sherlock related things, then doing impersonations of people. It was interesting. First time I've been so distracted by something for a whole car ride ^^;
Sooo.. we ate lunch at a fast food Hawaiian place - which was greasy so I got a stomach ache. -then went to my all time favorite anime store. They were playing a lot of Vocaloid songs, so I kept almost breaking out singing or sort of flailing around in an attempt at dancing. But I started humming along at one point and my sister made me shut up. Funny thing is, there were at least two other girls other than us, and we were all going about our fangirling silently while purposefully avoiding each other. I tried smiling at one of them because we were both going towards the wallet area, but she sort of glowered at me. Okay then. Excuse me for being friendly -_- Of course I only happen to have five dollars at this point of time, and the place decided to get better merch. so I got to stare listlessly at an adorable Len plushie, a cute Totoro bag, and a Hetalia shirt. My sister on the other hand ended up buying her much sought after chibi Grell shirt. ;A; I'm so jealous of her right now. (whydoesshehavemoneyandIdon't? ;A;)
So, now I'm stuck in our hotel room with her while my parents go attend a concert they've been wanting to see for a while. And my internet is restricted to one corner of the room....
Well at least I have any internet at all ^^;
tomorrow I get to go to the large Kinokuniya bookstore, and search desperately for a G-Fantasy magazine that I won't be able to afford... but It'll be worth it somehow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:02 am

Well.,.. I just got back from my trip, and am pretty pleased with the results. We went to Kinokuniya this morning, and although they didn't have the G-Fantasy magazine this time around, they did have a magazine with pictures of the actors from the Hana Kimi (remake), and Ouran drama's, so I stood over there for a good ten minutes flipping through it and on the verge of drooling. Literately. My sister ended up pulling me away, and we went and stared at the Pandora Hearts Odd's and Ends book for a while, bemoaning our lack of money, before heading off to find the Japanese volumes of PH. I ended up getting volume 14 - because of the cover obviously xD- and It's now sitting on my bedside table. And it's going to stay there. Forever. :3 We stopped at a HUGE goodwill on the way home, to look for some shoes for my costume (we found some, but they turned out to be 13.99 so my parents made me put them back... plus I found a manga that looked like Shounen Ai so I got it... but I got home and it turned out it wasn't. i ended up giving it to my sister- my friends are having a Halloween party of sorts tomorrow, and I'm wearing my Leo cosplay XD Which by the way ended up looking awesome, but my parents say I look like an 80's rockstar -_- So if anyone asks, that's what I am. Or a singer from a Visual Kei J-rock band ^^;
I might put up pictures later - both of myself as Leo, and of V. 14. Depends though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next