Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:11 pm

@Oz: I shall try! cute

@Itera: Nice! I wish I cosplayed for Halloween this year. D':

I'm going to write a lot....

Sunday:
I went to an amusement park with my friend. We rode a lot of rides and it was fun since I haven't been to that amusement park in a long time~ And ugh I saw the cutest thing ever. I saw this couple and they were both guys and they were kissing! My inner fangirl was squealing. I told my friend and she was said, "Awwwww!" I still cannot get over how cute it was. X3 When it was getting dark we went to a haunted house that was free. It wasn't that bad because I saw most of the actors that were supposed to be hiding (cus I kept seeing part of their costume or their hair). XDDD We met up with my friend's friends and we went to 2 more haunted houses. Me and my friend decided not to go, but with a group it would have been fine, so we went. XD The first one, they gave us ponchos cus it was called 'Blood Bath' but it was just water. XDD Eventually all our hoods fell down and we kinda got drenched. >_> I really couldn't see anything since my face was smooshed on my friend's poncho because this was our other friend's first haunted house and they kept pushing me cus they wanted to get out so bad. XDDD The second one wasn't that bad, but it was still good cus I screamed here and there. XD Oh and I saw one of the actors and I totally thought he had S&M equipment on, but he didn't. I started laughing so hard. XDDD Oh my pervy mind~ XDDD Most of the time I didn't know what was going on because there were LOUD engine noises and so I couldn't hear what most of the actors were saying. ^^" But it was really fun. XD

Today was ok.
Some people dressed up, but not a lot of people. There were A LOT of people with cat ears though. XDD Overall, all my classes were really boring. xP
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Today was ughh...
History was boring. In Chem. this girl that sat next to me kept saying, "Ugh I feel like puking..." and she was facing towards me. I was so close to saying, "Puke on me and I shall punch your face the other way." -_- And all my other classes were really boring. xP I felt like crap today to. My face was dry so it felt like it was 'stretching' and my throat was burning. T__________T I think I'm sick........Probably got it when I was at the amusement park. -__-
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:03 am

@Will: I hope you aren't getting sick.. but in anycase, I hope you get well Dx

So... yesterday I went and spent the night at my friends house, and we went trick or treating. It was awesome. A bunch of guys kept trying to scare us, but we kept telling them how immature they were, and they eventually gave up. Got tons of candy, walked down a creepy road with no streetlamps or houses O.o (that was so scary... -_-), watched Bewitched, then stayed up till three in the morning talking, then had to wake up at 6 to go to school. I was so tired at school that I really can't remember most of it... but I have to say the sleepover was worth it - I feel like we're actually good friends now, and that we can talk to each other more freely. My one friend talked about her guy problems, and then I told them about my whole internet friends thing ^^; Which they were really ok with, but I guess in this society it's really not that weird. Though I know some people think it's not good to talk to people you don't know (*cough* my parents *cough*) xP
But I had so much fun, laughing about absolute nonsense... I don't think I've giggled so much in a long time. (We also teased her younger brother a lot because he and his best friend were going to sleep together in one bed ^^)
So it was a good two days. REALLY tiring but awesome two days. So now I'm planning on grabbing my complete collection of Sherlock Holmes and curling up somewhere to read for a couple hours (no homework~) after I read the new Sekkai-ichi hatsukoi chapter XD (YOKOZAWAGETSHISMANOHMYGODITSAMAZING)
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:27 pm

@Itera: *jealous that you had so much fun on Halloween* XD
Ah I know that feeling. My sister yelled at me when I told them I talk to you guys. -_-"
(HUNNNNGGGHHHH DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS ANOTHER NEW CHAPTER OF SEKAI)
NEEDS.TO.READ.NAO. *o*

Today I took the day off of school.
I'm not majorly sick, but I know when I get to school I will start feeling all crappy, so I decided to stay home.. But I'm drinking TONS of hot tea and trying to relax~ And now I'm going to read the new Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi chapter. =3=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:09 am

@Will: Ugh. I tried bringing internet friends up with my parents once, and they made me delete that account (I think it was deviantart or something..) So now I just lurk around on the internet without their knowing T_T
D: I hope you get well!!!!

Sooo... I fell asleep in Latin today. Completely asleep. I woke up right at the end of the documentary we were watching... I'm so glad my teacher didn't notice ^^ In English, we almost finished up the movie, "Sophie Scholl"... and I love it. It's about Nazi Germany, and stuff... and the acting is amazing. It's a really intense and beautiful movie x) Plus, it's subtitled, and while everyone is complaining about not being able to keep up with them, I'm happily taking notes on what is being said~ ^^ Math was boring. I hate that class. In fact most people in my grade hate the class. It must have something to do with the teachers -both of them are boring. Or so I hear. The one I have has no personality what-so-ever.
Lunch was boring, and so was Creative Writing... but afterwards I had to wait outside the school for an hour and a half for my mom to come pick me up, So I just sat there and read my huge Sherlock Holmes book. In the freezing cold ^^; Speaking of cold, it's very much so in my house at this moment - I'm resorting to fuzzy socks, sweaters, and hats... in my own room -_-

Also: There was a group of three girls talking outside of the school, while I was sitting out there, and they were having a conversation about Yaoi, and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (although badly butchering the pronunciation Dx) and It killed me inside. They were standing ten feet away from them. I could have butted in but I didn't ^^; Darn it.

Last edited by Itera on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : also)
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:44 pm

@Itera: Thank you!!!! ;w;
Aww! To butt into conversations, I sometimes laugh on purpose and they sometimes hear me and they let me in the conversation. Sorry if this is awful advice. ^^"

Today was alright.
It was so cold in the building though and I have no idea why... =___= Chem was boring, English was boring, and in math....seriously I hate that class so much. Whenever our mean teacher is gone the class WILL NOT shut up and it is so annoying. Everyone was acting like 10 year olds. It was super annoying. =____= I don't learn anything in that class.
(Oh and I read that Sekai-ichi hatsukoi chapter.....CUTE..JUST CUTE. XDDD )
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:28 am

@Will: afsdjkcvlm Sekkaiichi's new chapter... *O* IKR?

Today. Was. Boring.
One of my friends is sick again (Here we go again. -_-) and there were a lot of people out of school it seemed. We did a measurement lab in Physics, and started talking about China in History... and in Religion we finished up watching Gandhi and found out that we have to write a 2-3 page essay about him in class, no material, on Monday T_T
So now I'm trying to get my Math homework done, and wondering whether I should rewrite my Creative Writing 1st POV monologue - it surprisingly enough has a lot of swearing, so I'm wondering if I should actually bring it, cuz we have to read them aloud O.o- while eating my Halloween candy, and listening to the Kiss x Kiss drama cd's blush
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:15 pm

@Itera: Yes! And...today's SH day!!!! New episode!!! XDD

Today was tiring.....
In history we had a test. I didn't study, but I think I did pretty good. In Chem we had a quiz and we could use our notes and I basically copied down all my notes....I hope my teacher doesn't think I cheated. I basically had a cheat sheet which was my notes....Oh well....We'll see.... o__o English was boring. This guy just had to come in though smelling like he just had a cigarette (which he probably did =_=) and I could not stop coughing. =____= During lunch the Freshmans were making such a commotion and I just guessed that it was drama. Hahahaha it was. XD These two girls had a fight and I saw one of them and their face was really red. o__o Then I saw our school police...so they're in BIG trouble. XD In math....I officially hate this class. Our teacher is a dope and some people just need to grow up. -___- After class I told this guy that was in my class and said, "Ugh this class really pissed me off! I swear I'm gonna flip a table!" And he said, "I'll pay if you do that!" Hahaha yeah. XDD Oh and my friend that sat next to me has those huge headphones and my teacher doesn't allow those. She allows the small earbuds. What's the difference? =___=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:01 pm

@Will: SH!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDDD On another note - Ugh. Some classes -_-

Soo today was ok. Another one of my friends is sick, and I think I am too. My throat is really raw and sore, and I feel congested... but anyhow. Turns out one of my friends - who we consider to be the sweetest, most naive (she asked us what a pimp was the other day -_-Wink and youngest looking (she's older than most of us) - got detention. She went out a side door afterschool in order to catch her bus a few streets away, but the vice principle was hiding around the corner. Weirdest thing ever. During Latin I fought to stay awake, and my teacher was saying something about how funny it must have been back during the golden age of Rome when "Those short little Italians beat up the German men." Immediately, a Hetalia like scene sprung to my mind, with Italy beating Germany with a white flag ^^;
We finished watching Sophie Scholl in English, and I ended up crying, it was so sad/good. ;A; Math was boring. Like always. And during lunch AJDFKL there was a girl who sits with our huge group of people sometimes at lunch, and today I noticed she was holding PANDORA HEARTS VOL. 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DX I nearly attacked her, I swear. I was considering flailing about, and grabbing her by the arms and being all fangirl-y about the situation and the manga. But I suppressed myself and ate my lunch silently. (Though I did say "OH MY GOD!" Really loud, and I think I scared my friend ^^) But in any case, we're in the same religion class, so I'll talk to her then~
And that's really the only note worthy things that happened today.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:22 pm

@Itera: Haha when I was in US history last year I ALWAYS had Hetalia moments pop in my head since we talked about the Allies and the Axis for a long time. XDD

Today I washed my doggy!.............in the freezing cold though. -___- Oh and last night I have no idea why but my mom woke me up at 5 in the morning to go walk my dog, but she walked my dog instead and I just stood there watching him. So there really was no point in me waking up. -_-
Oh and also last night I watched Paranormal Activity (the 1st one) and it was ok. My sister said it was really dumb, but since I'm a TOTAL scaredy cat I thought it was pretty scary. ^^" Tomorrow we're going to watch the 2nd one during the morning since we watched the other one during midnight. XD And later I'm going to catch up on some of my shows or watch Natsume Yuujinchou while drinking some nice green tea. =3=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:32 am

@Will: REALLY? I've been wanting to watch Paranormal Activity (my parents said it was stupid as well)
but none of my friends like scary movies, and I am NOT watching it by myself. Definitely not.

Ok. Well, I think I am positively sick now. I woke up feeling awful, so I sat downstairs with my younger sister and watched Alice in Wonderland (the Tim Burton one~) and the 3rd Sherlock episode again. That's my whole day. Right there. Laying on the couch like a slug. -_- Anyways, I'm going to our school's autumn dance with a friend tonight - none of our other friends are interested, and another canceled because her Mom won't let her come. (This is the one who got detention, so that might be the reason).
So...this should be interesting. Last year was really boring. And it should be noted that only about 7 guys ever show up to these dances. Or at least last year that was how many were there. According to the Seniors in my Creative Writing class though, hardly any guys ever know. So yeah. The them is "Black out" so the lights will be off, and their giving us glow sticks, so we ought to have some degree of fun. I hope.
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:39 am

Sooo that dance last night. It was exhausting -_- But fun XD One of my friends who I didn't think was going to come, showed up, so the three of us had an awesome time... among the freshman =_= literately NO ONE from our grade was there. I mean, this was our dance, we organized it, and overall only 14 or so of us show up? And it's all the people who usually wouldn't like this type of thing? And other than that 14 there are maybe 7 seniors, 3 juniors, and a unknown number of freshman. (There were a surprisingly large number of guys too.. All freshman though.) I don't know why so many freshman showed up in the first place? Did they think it was going to be some wild party or something? We're known for having pretty much the tamest, and most lame dances in the area. ANYWAYS... we had a lot of fun goofing off, and being idiots, and trying and failing at dancing. But we had fun and I guess that's what matters. So I got home at about 12, and promptly fell asleep. Today, my cold has worsened, so I stayed home and lazed about spamming tumblr, and rewatching Ouran. I really don't want to go to school tomorrow... but we'll see. (Might take much begging and asking on my part, to make the mom give in. )

added note: As of right now though, I'm pissed off over the fact that an Alice RP-er on Tumblr is being bullied by Anons. I really want to do something about it... but I don't want to butt in, or interfere with other peoples affairs... but it's just annoying me that parts of our fandom can be so hostile. UGH

Last edited by Itera on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : an added note)
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:08 am

@Itera-

I'm glad the party was fun! Please feel better soon. Spamming tumblr and anime is always a good way to recover.

I didn't know there was a dark side to the PH fandom. D: What happened?

-----

I haven't been on for a while because we don't have internet at my house. Mom still hasn't paid it off, so I'm using my grandma's computer. You never realize what you have until it's gone. *sob sob*

This morning I was in intense pain. I decided to be a bad ass and go to school anyway. Once I got there I was so close to going to the office to go home, but I thought to myself, "I'm gonna look really stupid leaving before the bell rings." so I stayed. Thankfully I stopped hurting after first period. :'D I feel so accomplished.

In Geometry I had a horrible craving for daifuku. This must have been my biggest withdrawal yet. I doodled a bunch of pictures of chibi me eating it. I even wrote a poem:

"Daifuku
I'm so in love with you
You are so unyuu
For you I'd give up all other food
Just to be with you
Oh Daifuku
"

I'm dead serious. xDDDD It's written all over my notes.

Also, some one was trying to get my attention in class so they called out in a British accent, "Harry Potter!". xD;; That's what I'm known as now since Halloween.

During break I found out that a student at our school died in a car crash over the weekend. I didn't know her, but a friend of a friend did. I wanted to do something to help, so my friend said she'd appreciate one of my notes. I wrote her one, although I'm not sure it's very comforting. ) :

Death seemed to be a common thing because my Ceramics teacher lost her dad over the weekend. I gave her a hug when she announced it in class. I couldn't imagine losing my papa.

Near the end of English, the guy that sits next to me tried asking me out again through the 'my friend' thing again. He even wanted to see if I'd kiss him. I'm flattered and all, but I don't understand how any one can be attracted to me. I don't understand teenage relationships either.

After school I was going to pick up my daifuku at the Japanese convenience store downtown. When I got there it was closed. I cried tears of sorrow and angst in longing for my love.
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:18 am

@Oz: D: I'm sorry that you weren't able to get Daifuku... (It is a wondrous creation that should be sold everywhere -w-) Thanks for you concern also ^^ I'm feeling a lot better today.

On the subject of the 'dark side of the PH fandom' : An Alice RPer, who's only had her RP Account maybe three or four days, and is fairly new to the whole thing was accidentally spamming the PH tag, and someone got upset and told her rather rudely to stop it, using Anon. After that I think a bunch of Anon's started bothering her, and telling her she wasn't a good RPer or anything, and it got to the point that she started getting pretty terrifying messages (or at least that's what her friend told me). Luckily though, a bunch of us other PH fans ended up stepping and giving her support... I think it's all over with now though. Hopefully. (That was a long explanation =_=;
-----------

I stayed home sick today (I'm sick a lot I've noticed. Something must be done about this.) and finished all my homework that I know I have for the rest of the week. Then I drew on my tablet for a while, resulting in really odd scribbles, and Break ,Oz and Gil in Magic Girl dresses... :3 Elliot and Leo and Reim will be added in at another date I think~
Afterwards, I spammed tumblr, tried working on some MMV's - I downloaded the trail version of Vegas Pro. 11 and am feeling on top of the world - but so far all my new creations suck -_-; But whatever. I had fun working on that. Then I tried translating bits and pieces of my Japanese copy of PH Vol. 14 just for the fun of it, and got through half a page before getting bored. I went to my 1st Piano lesson in almost two months, got new Piano books (FINALLY) and that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:43 am

@Oz: *sends daifuku* XD
@Itera: Aww hope you feel better!

Speaking of sickness I need a flu shot. -__-
Today was boring. History, Chem, and English was really boring. I started getting a stomach ache and I actually felt like puking, but I tried my hardest to get over it and I did. ><" In math our mean teacher was back and so it wasn't so frustrating this time. -.-
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Today was uneventful like always.
Actually in English these two guys were hugging in a corner for a while because this one guy told them that his hair looked weird or something and then his feelings were 'hurt' and went to hug another guy. The guy in front of me and myself were laughing so hard. XDD My thumb started bleeding during lunch because I peeled some skin off accidentally so it hurt sooo bad. wahhhhh Also I started getting cramps......... -_______- And because of them I might not go to school tomorrow because I know they'll get worse... Arghhh.... -__-
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:28 am

@Will: You and you're school xDD ... and cramps. Oh god cramps. I had them really bad this morning, especially in math... which is bad enough already.

Hmm... well, I went to school today, and in Latin... we went over a translation we did, then talked a little about the Italy trip we might take in 2013 (as we kept pointing out - if we're still alive then ;P) and all the cool places we'd go. Venice. Verona. Milano. And my teacher kept talking about northern Italy's pasta (maybe two or three of us kind of snickered at that ^^Wink and how we might even stop by switzerland and stuff... I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go... but we're finding out the price estimation tomorrow... and I don't know if we can afford it. I might get a summer job though so I can earn some money to go... but yeah -_- Math was horrible. it's just so freaking boring (although at my table, another girl in my grade was explaining incest to the freshman, and probably scarring them for life with other.. lovely things) Around that time, I started feeling really bad - cramp, plus I got a headache, and I couldn't stop coughing. I almost considered just going home, but I figured since I only had one class left I could do it. At lunch it was only two of my other friends and I, so we spread out on some of the couches and just goofed around for a hwile... Then in Creative Writing we had to write a dialogue piece that dances around the issue of what's going on, never says it, but hints at it. So I wrote mine about a guy who's in love with his best friend - who's also a guy - and how the other guy knows, and is uncomfortable around him now D: (It made me sad to write it. I don't even know what drove me to write that one. I was going to do something easy like a break up, but I ended up with that instead.) So that was interesting I guess. Tomorrow I get out at one~ (and the day after that we start at 10, and get out at 2 xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:18 am

@Itera: Right?! I hate cramps with a burning passion. =___=
*wants to see this story* :O

Today I decided not to go to school. XDD
And also my mom was taking SUCH a long time and even if I went I would have been really late. That's how long she was taking...(she was on the computer. XD ) I watched Ponyo with my sister while doing homework. And then I played my RPG game~ It was fun~
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:38 am

@Will: Hmm.... perhaps I should type it up here tomorrow? (Or later. or something. Unless you come up with a better idea) Ponyo~ XD Such an adorable movie~ (Though all of Miyazaki's movies are ><)

Today... well... in Physics we did a lab making sure we understood the whole Accuracy vs. Precision thing, and it was also our teachers last day - she's 9 months pregnant and probably should have taken time off before now (all the other teachers have been telling her this) but she's finally leaving. In History we took notes, then our teacher showed us a slideshow of Panda Pictures :3 In Religion I had to write my in-class essay (UGH) in the commons... at Lunch we discussed the Amish people, and how one of my friends aunts made them stalk a horse and buggy once... and then in Latin we watched a documentary about Constantine, and what a power hungry/strategic person he was. T_T (He had his wife and Son killed, and all sorts of horrid crap, and then purposefully got baptized a week before he died. -_-) A few of my friends however are having an argument about Religion, and I wish they would just quit it already and go on with their lives. It's annoying me to no end.
Right now... my parents have gone to a teacher/parent conference... and I'm so nervous. I never know what my parents will be happy or upset about. They're so... "you have to have an A" sometimes, but other times they tell me "It doesn't matter what grade you get as long as you try."
i'll try to calm down by reading some manga online or something. Or writing. Or just hibernating in my room, trying to stay warm and listening to Drama CD's.
That sounds good actually...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:55 pm

@Itera: Hmm maybe type it in the fanfic area? Or random? Haha idk XDD
Haha my friend is in Physics and she's learning about accuracy and precision too. XDD

Today was alright.
In Chem we did a lab and I had no idea what we were doing and apparently we got our graph wrong... Oh well.... >.< In English I took a niiiiice nap and my teacher didn't mind. XDD This guy in class though said a mean stereotypical thing about Asians and that ticked me off. -__- This girl (I don't know her very well but my friend does) she had a fiesta in Spanish and she had leftover food. It was yummeh. =w= Math was boring. My teacher was taking attendance and she said that I was absent even though I sit RIGHT next to her desk. =_____= Anywho I won't be on here (maybe) tomorrow and Saturday cus I'll be out of town~
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:00 pm

I have to type about yesterday before I forget all the details! xD I didn't have time to type it last night because it was so late by the time I got home.

School was less than 'meh'. Problems with bratty teachers.

After school we had choir practice and only two people showed up including myself (Syd, Kenna and me). We ended up going into in-character Hetalia rants more than actually singing. xD It was fun.

I could only stay for an hour because I had to go to dinner with my grandma's friend. Her granddaughter was in town and we always get together once a year and have a good time. I assumed we were simply going to dinner. It felt so surreal when I saw a limousine at the front of the house! It was amazing! Inside it was a beverage bar, tvs, and flashing lights. Oh, and a kick arse stereo system. *O* I felt like a celebrity. I sipped iced water out of a champagne glass, like a boss.

We went to dinner at an extravagant restaurant. I had the most delicious steak I've ever tasted with scampi, calamari, marinated artichoke and chocolate cake to top it off. I think it was the best meal I've had in a long time. My grandma's friend gave me diamond earrings as a late birthday present. They're so beautiful! ;w;

People outside the restaurant were crowding around the limo wondering if there was a celebrity there. On the way back, a car next to us rolled down their windows and two little ten year old girls tried peering inside trying to catch a glimpse like Justin Bieber was inside. xD

I'm very grateful for the whole experience. <3 It was some much needed fun.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:36 am

Let's see today my teacher (who happens to recover from his sickness but he has to leave school at 1:10 so no second period =(( ) announced we'll be dissecting frogs xD yey!! but we have to catch them ourselves which is fun but... snakes... poisonous ones... *shudders* the next class we had the usual English classes and then at our T.L.E. class our teacher announced our exposure trip! Smile) and we're going to eat at a gourmet restaurant =) but we all complained since we're with the class we don't to be with and we don't have P.E. Sad sad... and our bio teacher won't be with us... and our T.L.E. teacher won't be us and we're going with another T.L.E. teacher but he might be with us as substitute xD and then we had our concert in religion we used "For Who You Are" by Hillsong United and I was really nearvous since I'm in front O.O"; and anyway we teased our classmate about his crush in mathematics Smile) and then we had a book fair and since I didn't have money I got a "loan" from my classmate... so I bough Narnia... sad though I didn't see any manga... but oh well...
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:10 am

@Will: Hope you have a nice trip~ (I'll post it in Random tomorrow or something.)
@Oz: I wish my Choir practice's were that fun ^^; That sounds like a really interesting/fun evening ^^
@Demios: Dissecting frogs huh T_T But I suppose it is cool that you can catch them xD

So YESTERDAY:

Nothing interesting really happened at school yesterday, except for our late start and early out, which was great. I got invited last minute to a friends house for a sleepover, and got there a little late... but that was fine =w= We ended up watching Harry Potter, eating tons of Fruit Roll Ups each - I think they were her little siblings, but we ate almost the whole box by ourselves - and just overall being weird. Once we finished the 1st Harry Potter movie, we watched Catch Me if You Can, and then two of my friends fell asleep. So my other two friends and I made three lists - one concerning where to meet guys, how to win affections of said guys, specifications and qualities that said male would have, and what they would have to do to win you over. We laughed so hard, and it was just so stupid... xD Around 3:3Oam one of my other friends woke up, and they all started sending Mass texts to people, which were complete nonsense... then we filmed my friend doing her creepy laugh, and singing her made up song while rolling on the floor, and then as we fought over the phone that was filming her. Apparently we're going to be making a vlog on tumblr about our school and now, and that is going on... at some point in time.
In any case we stayed up till maybe five in the morning before falling asleep.

Today I didn't actually do much, other than come home, and fall back asleep for three hours, watching Insidious (OH MY GOD IT FREAKED ME OUT EVEN IF IT WAS CHEESY AND STUPID) while eating Panda Express ^^;

On a sadder note, my earphones broke, so I'll have to wait on watching Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi for a while, until I get new ones... (which probably'll be 'round Christmas... unless I steal my sisters.)
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:38 am

Ok... well I got up early this morning to go to a Latin Forum seminar thing at a nearby college (20 points extra credit~ X3) which was overall pretty interesting. It seems like a nice cool, the other students were nice, and my school pretty much dominated the whole crowd. There was someone I knew in each seminar... After all that, we went to my favorite bookstore, and I got some new books - both for really cheap, then went with my younger sister to look at manga, and not so stealthily stared at the Yaoi shelf section. (WHY COULD"T THEY HAVE MIXED IT ALL IN WITH THE NORMAL MANGA AND MADE MY WHOLE LIFE EASIER ADFKJLL ^^; ... ) To make matter worse, my parents came to find us after a while (they were off looking for some books for my sister) and they glanced at the Yaoi shelf a few times, either wondering what the hell it was, or why I was 'subtly' watching it from the corner of my eye.
When I got home, it came to my attention, that my mom had decided to do some cleaning of my room without permission, and now it is utterly demolished. She says that it was so messy that she thinks there's something wrong with my mind. (Thanks mom. Thanks. Really appreciated that you know.) apparently she's going to finish the job tomorrow. Like I'm going to let that happen.
huh.... well in any case I'm working on my short story for Creative Writing, though I have no ideas, and I'm supposed to start with the character... which is not working out so far. T_T I'm considering just making her a fujoshi, and stuff, but I'm not sure I like that idea or not.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:46 am

My trip was fun!
I got to stay over at a friend's house with my other friend which I only meet her 5 times a year. XD I had a really good time at the dog show~ And my mom's friend has a HUGE plasma TV and me and my friend watched Ghost Adventures! I actually got scared because on one of them they went to a mental hospital (and I hate it when they go to hospitals...they're more scary then the other ones they go to... ^^" ), but it wasn't so bad because we both cuddled with a dog. XDD When I found out that the 'leader' in Ghost Advnetures has a Twitter account I freaked out. I'm gonna follow him now. XDDDD Like a creep XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next