Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

Today Today Today - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:54 pm

@oz
oh man..their dieting i mean i dont really care im heavy but i still look slim....(well kind of) but never mind
and the
Quote :
In Health we watched 'The Miracle of Birth'. Oh my lord. What has been seen cannot be unseen. It was even more disturbing once the teacher put it in rewind and it looked like the doctors were shoving the baby back up there.
i died laughing at this
today wasnt that fun...my sandwich fell on the floor..and the cap of my juice got lost so i had to drink all of the juice and i got a stomach ache..well mostly it was pretty boring i kind of slept in biology..too boring...my brain lost its energy in maths because the calculating was too much!......and the class was too noisy...i was gonna die
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Oz Vessalius wrote:

In Spanish all the girls were saying, "Right now is the worst time to be selling candy! We're all trying to get ready for the summer and fit in our bikinis! D8< Try selling diet bars!!". Ptff teenage girls and their dieting. I'm never going down that path again.

At the end of English the teacher told us he had an announcement. He said that most of the first year teachers are getting laid off and that there's a very high chance that he's one of them.

In Health we watched 'The Miracle of Birth'. Oh my lord. What has been seen cannot be unseen. It was even more disturbing once the teacher put it in rewind and it looked like the doctors were shoving the baby back up there. O.O;;; After watching that I hugged myself while rocking back and forth saying, "Adoption adoption adoption..." over and over. No babies for me, please.

1.) I'm glad your not going back down that path. It's not worth practically starving yourself. PLus 90% of people put the weight back on during winter. xD;; It's best just to do exercising.

2.) Welcome to 'Shitty Economys Around the World 101'! Let's hope he doesn't lose his job. D:

3.) ROFLLLLLLLL. Yeah I'm planning to do adoption rather then child birth as well (I like giving pain, not recieving it lol you can tell I'm a sadist). PLus I actually think Adoption is more nobal then giving birth. I mean the human population i growing to big, why not do something good by adopting a child that never had parents instead of adding to the group of fleshbags thats slowly polluting the world? <3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:43 am

@Ozu-

Oh no! Hang in there! D: *hugs*

@Gil-

1.) I think it's just a phase most girls go through. Now looking back on it I see how stupid I was. Food is sooo much better than bikinis. <3

2.) *sob* Stupid economy.. *sob* ;o;

3.) Fleshbags slowly polluting the earth... I like that phrase. xD Might use it one of these days.

----

Twas boring today.

In English my friends and I kept bombarding our teacher during class with questions about how to keep his job. He told us that the only way he's going to keep it is if another teacher quits. He was kinda concerned when I asked him the names of the other English teachers with a mischievous grin widening on my face. It would be a shame of they wouldn't be able to return next year... xD;;
We watched some more of the Romeo and Juliet movie. We'd just stopped before the party scene, but my teacher must have been feeling generous and replayed the 'bromance' scene. 8'D So bootyful.

During first break a girl I used to be good friends with approached me. I hadn't talked to her in a while and have been trying to keep my distance after all the hurt she caused me. She gave me a hug like nothing had ever happened and handed me a piece of paper. She said she drew it for me then walked away. I opened it and it was a stick drawing of the two of us (I think it was..looked like something a two year old drew) holding hands. Then in big bold letters it said "I love you! : ) ". It was really sweet, but I still don't trust her. *paranoid*

At lunch I had to go out to the track and do a make up for P.E. Blahh! I walked six laps out in the cold. I was trying to breathe on my hands to keep warm and saw couples walking by exchanging jackets and such. I felt really jealous. xD I need to get myself a man slave.
The bell rang for my next class while I was still at the track, so I had to run all the way back to campus. I put my mp3 on This Is Sparta! the techno remix to give myself motivation. I turned it off because I felt like I was being yelled at by King Leonidas. D8

At the end of the day I sang a bunch of rock ballads in my room. For no reason what-so-ever. : D
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:01 am

@Oz: I THINK I saw that movie when I was in 7th grade. Idk for sure if its the same one, but it showed the chick giving birth and I remember EVERYONE in the class was looking at something other than the TV. XD

Today was alright.
In science we skinned our rats. It was tough T__T My arm started to ache. XP Plus our rat was juicy (cus of the perservatives). Yeah lovely right? -_- In dance we did all our dances and I was doing my own thing. It was pretty fun to since we all kept saying random jokes. XD The rest of the day was boring.. XP After school I had to get ready for dance cus we were performing for parents. It went well! : D
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Today seemed gloomy....
Probably cus of the rain. We got some snow too. And that is why I don't put away my thick jackets away in May. stupidcoloradoweather... Science was fun. I was having fun skinning the rest of my rat. During lunch I wrote a random (or tried to) story in my friend's yearbook. I wrote some Japanese and a cat and Pikachu. I love yearbooks. XD In English, before class started these guy were hugging and the other guy was smooching his lips and said, "kiss meeee." At first I was like, "HAH what? Am I hallucinating?" Then I was like, "OH HOT DAMN ITS THE REAL DEAL." My perverted mind says, "KISS HIM!!!!!!!" You know what's sad? I was SOOO close to saying that outloud. O_o Then later I said, "Wait did I just see that?" and my friend goes, "Umm I saw that too so you're not alone...." Then I quietly said, "That was some nice BL." They were joking though. Well I'm pretty sure they were since those guys ALWAYS joke around. Darn. <-- WUT. Anyways we had to type our letters in the library. It took me 15min to figure out how to remove a single space. I hate the new Microsoft Word... =_=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:50 am

@Will-

ACTUAL BL AT YOUR SCHOOL?! So much envy right now. <3

----

In Spanish we had to draw a picture of a bunch of different jungle animals because that's the school's theme this year for the dance show. I had so much fun using crayons and doodling a poor excuse for a lion on my paper. The entire time I was coloring my face looked like this---> =w= . I was in a state of tranquility, man. The teacher also had a country station on the radio so I could feel the hillbilly pride running through my veins. I felt so at home. Too bad some kid had to turn it off. I still colored blissfully~

In English we read another scene with people from our table groups. I got to read Mercutio's lines this time. He's such a fun dude to play! I loved how he just randomly started singing at the end. xD I feel such a strong connection to the character already toobadhedieslaterD8.

When Science came around, we had to fill out a worksheet and I forgot to bring my book. This idiot who sits behind me let me use his book just so he could copy my answers later. I used the book for a while until he asked me for the answers. I basically told him "Hell no. Do something useful and look them up yourself." so he took the book back while poorly trying to mock me in a squeaky high pitched voice. I went to the front of the class to my friend and she let me work with her. I ranted to her about what just happened when the girl sitting in front of her turns to me all wide eyed and says, "...I've never heard you cuss before...". We then had a chat about my dark side and all misunderstandings were cleared up. xD

For Health we learned about condoms. Ew. Nuf said.

Long story short, P.E. really sucked and I could swear I was growing abs, had the house to myself, and ate KFC.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:37 am

@Oz: IKR!!! I was like, "Someone loves me~" cute
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Today was alright.
Math was really boring. I could NOT stop yawning... In dance we went to a middle school to show our dances and show a dance. Their faces looked like they didn't give one sh*t about our dances. Eh happens to me ALL THE TIME. Oh well. XD In Spanish we had a fiesta! 8D And my friends queso WAS SO FREAKIN GOOD. It had some meat and it was spicy too. YUM. We were watching Toy Story 3 and I still don't know what the hell is going on. Then we played a 2 games. In history I was last to present my project and I did terrible. My voice was going dry so I sounded stupid, but I didn't really answer the questions...Damn. *sigh* I don't get to go to school tomorrow since I don't have a ride. Yay~
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:49 am

@Will:

jdsbhvf I DUN CARE IF THEY WERE JOKING! BL IN YOUR SCHOOL IS WIN! Sharreeeeeeee ;A;
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:52 am

Oh also

today I was lazy. xD

Slept in till 2:30pm, woke up showered, went for shoes, bought manga at Chapters

and I got to try Sushi...o-o

I tried a type of sushi with cucumbers in it and a side of pickled salmon and some green stuff.

I couldn't taste the rolls AT ALL. Like nothing, I couldn't even taste the rice let alone the cucmber or anything else.

I discovered I HATE pickled salmon urgggggg it was nasty....XP

and I didn't go near the green stuff cuz according to grandma its a really hot type of something and I dislike stuff like that, xD;
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:34 am

@Will-

Fiesta! Yay! 8D

@Gil-

Ahh, what a charmed life you lead. T__T *so jealous*

-----

Nothing really happened today. It was pretty dull. :/
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:58 pm

@Gil: Yeah!!!!! XDDD
Damn....Should've videotaped it... D8
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:38 am

Today pretty much everyone from all the foreign language classes went on a field trip to a culture festival somewhere in Monterey. I didn't go out of self discipline because if I miss any more days, my attendance in P.E. will go down and theres only two more make up days. D; Those kids better bring me back a taco or something.

Instead of going to my usual class, I went to the Spanish class next door along with the other people who didn't go. I found a seat and felt kinda awkward since I didn't know anyone. After attendance was taken, three friends of mine walk in, pick up my bag and take it to their side of the classroom. That's their way of summoning me. xD
We all talked while the substitute had us watch La Bamba. I was the only one out of us who'd seen it, so I pretty much gave them all the spoilers since we weren't gonna finish it anyway. Seriously, in all the movies about Spanish pop stars, they all die in the end. Wtf?

In English we had a substitute (again) and we watched another part of the Romeo and Juliet movie. It was the balcony scene this time and I had to laugh because every chance Romeo got, he would jump up into the trees like a monkey. I couldn't take him seriously. xDDD

For Science we watched a movie about a farmer who was trying to build a rocket or somethin' like that. Then in Health we watched Tangled. Lots of moviesss!

During lunch I helped out with the anime club's food booth. Our food consisted of: cookies, brownies, and jello. No one wanted to buy any jello so I made a total ass out of myself and screamed "We have jiggly jello! It's freakin' awesome and you should buy some!!" at the public. Then I had the nerve to scream, "Dance Company's booth sucks!". I have no idea what possessed me to do that. The worst part is, the president of dance company was walking by as I did that. Fearing for my life, I tucked my arms into my shirt and flipped it around the other way so no one would recognize me. It didn't work. The rest of the time I stayed far away from their booth. ;;>x>

For P.E. we had yoga. It was so nice and peaceful. After that I was so sleepy that I accidentally took the yoga mat into the locker room with me then had to turn around and put it back five minutes later when I found out it didn't belong to me.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:45 am

@Oz:

LOL lots of Movies indeed. xD

TANGLED!! <33 I love that movie so much~

LOL your getting a rebellious attidude....I approve~ >3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:50 am

@Gil-

I wish I could have watched the rest of it despite my hair phobia slightly kicking in at some points. <3 It was so cute.

Bahh I'm turning into a rebellious teenager. D: This is not a good thing!

----

Today I went to a preforming arts class for the sake of my grandma who desperately wants me to do something over the summer. This was only an introduction thingy to see if we wanted to sign up. While I was waiting for other people to show up these two twin girls walk in and they looked exactly like Gil when he was younger. Seriously. I swear they even had gold eyes. *O* I wanted to adopt them so badly and awrbaorbaribar3qrsrn did I mention they were twins?! So moe~ I actually got to practice lines with one of them. Before I even had the chance to introduce myself she pointed to my jacket and said, "You're in Gryffindor too? Sweet!" and we started talking about HP. It was so cool. xD

The class was actually pretty fun. Toward the end we got to kinda audition for a play the theater is going to put on. The guide lady gave us random parts to read from and I got to read the lines of a tsundere guy! Tsun tsun tsun~ <3 He was really fun to read from. I even got to use my manry voice. I hope I did alright because they said they'd be calling us some time in June to tell us whether we're in or not. ^^'

After that my grandpa took me to lunch then let me hang out at his house. I drew on the computer for a while, but failed every time. I'm in a serious art block. ;o;
The rest of the day I spent at my house watching random crap. Then I went to the store in my pajamas, but stayed in the car. People passing by the car were graced with the sight of my extremely pale legs up on the dashboard. I really need a tan.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:26 am

@Oz:

OOO TWIN GIRLS THAT LOOKED LIKE LITTLE GIL!? WANT. NAO. <333 -cyber hugs them-

lol yay for Tsun tsun characters~

lol yay for going to the store in PJs, but unlike you i actually went in the store in them once. XD
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Today I did my English exam, it was really scary because English isn't like Maths or Science, it isn't really logic, so you don't know if you're right or wrong. I got myself up at 6AM and got ready for school at 7AM o_O But I actually started walking to school at 8AM.

I'm sort of confident that I did pretty well since it was an easy paper, but I struggled on comparing the languages because there was hardly any text on one of the items >.< But on Section B we had to do Argue, Persuade or Advise, and I did persuade. You had to write a letter to the parent's of a friend to persuade them to let their child go on this adventurous holiday. And me, being a spazz and fangirl, I named my friend Elliot and I signed my name as Leo, lolol.

So yeah, 1 exam down, 5 more to go~~
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm

@ leah
lol elliot and leo? this is something i would do!! and i hate exams they really irritating!
today was annoying....my friend was bullying me like always but today i really wanted to punch her in the face but i couldn't..people say im too kind......(i always get bullied by my class) well we had a pop quiz in english! i hope i got good..im always bad at english its my weak point i really hate grammar! (sorry but im really bad at it) i missed my science class because i had to help the school with an upcoming event! woohoo!
when i came back to class i was sitting down and everybody was talking and laughing these girls said something funny but i dont really remember what it was and my teacher choked while talking really fast thank god our health teacher was apsent so i roamed around the school and there was this girl that was crying because i teacher threatened her or something but i ignored her....well today was practically boring it wasn't interesting except for the fact i did my homework without someone forcing me to do it
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:55 pm

@Oz: twins that looked like little Gil?!?! That's.....awesome!!!! XD
@Leah: lol nice! XD
@Ozu: Aww D: I get bullied by my friend's too. They always tickle me and tis not fun... D:

Today was ok.
I didn't know that it wasn't a late start day so I was 45 min early. I told my mom we could go back home and she yelled at me saying she wanted to go to the bathroom and sleep so she left me at school? XD I sat there doing nothing until my friend comes along. In science we had to indentify muscles on our rat and I did terrible. Since I don't have a great memory I kept forgetting what I learned once I went up there. -_- Then we had to cut our rat to see the digestive system and stuff. It was awesome!!! We almost ripped the pancreas cus we thought it was fat. XD During lunch my friend came up to me and said, "Let's go out to eat!!!" Since I didn't have a lunch I went and we went to go get Little Cesar's pizza. YUM. Then in English we watched a funny movie. X3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:57 am

Today was alright.
In math I wanted to fall asleep. But I actually knew what I was doing and what we were learning was pretty easy. Yay~ In dance we watched our dances and I just looked like a blob. XD We ate some food too. My friends were pissing me off too. They kept bugging me and trying to tickle me. My friends ALWAYS bother me especially when I'm on my once a month thing. =_= During lunch I signed my friend's yearbook. It was fun 8D In Spanish we started our final and then we played a game. In history we're watching......Forrest Gump. I only watched parts of this movie when I was little so I don't remember most of it. Gawd it's funny. XD Since it was my mama's b-day we went to a Korean BBQ with her friend. Twas YUMMY. I love meat. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:13 am

@will
everybody loves meat!!
my friends starts tickling me and one of the starts punching and pinching me last time i came back home my arm was red from the pinching...but i cant seem to stand up for my self i feel guilty if i hit them (like i ever do,ugh ill stop complaining) so then today my friend sat away from me ( oni037 thank god) and this other girl came beside me she is really funny our teacher asked us about jobs with people working hard and not earning anything a girl said farming and another said something about garbage men and then the girl shouted "LUNCH LADY" all the class laughed
in maths we had too much calculation!! -_- it was like torture i just copied it from someone else!!
today was also boring and because i did homework without someone forcing me i forgot my pencil case my file and my copybook!! (thats my fault for doing homework LOL) and today again was pretty dull
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Today I had to go and get my hair cut. It was at shoulder length just about and It was a pain to look after and keep tidy as it is pretty thick. But now my hair is short.and has a spiky look if you add a lil gel and hair spray XD
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:21 pm

@chichiri
woah you got a haircut! im gonna get one when the time comes my hair is chin length now
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:22 pm

I hated having long hair
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:25 pm

@ chichiri
i never had long hair..the longest was neck length only i never even reached shoulder length oni023
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next