Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Royal wedding reaction:

lol XDD

Today.......I don't know what I'm going to do. XD
I think I'll do my English homework. Then I might catch up on my TV shows and then watch some anime. Yay.
8D
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

*sigh* Mondays XP
In science we're going to dissect rats...........next week. *sigh* The last thing I dissected was probably a chicken wing and that was nothing. Better brace myself next week... T____T In dance we showed our dances...again -_- In Spanish I failed at translating and everybody kept staring at me. =_______= Then we watched more of Toy Story 3 and now we to have write a summary of what happened so far. *sigh* Our Spanish teacher lately has been piling homework on us. Thanks. In English we watched more of 'Big Fish.' I think this movie is soo random. I don't even know who's who yet... In history we took a test and I'm kinda confident that I did well. Probably cus it was open note. *slaps forehead* I'm sooooo hungry right now, but there's nothing to snack on except for cookies, but I have eaten WAY to much of those... =3= Blehhhh
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:10 am

I VOTED TODAY! 8DDDD Whoo~ not. Dx

Gahhhhh I didn't want to vote but I should so I did. xD;

Looks like it will be between Conservative and NDP this time....Liberal's are like dropping like flies. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:07 am

So election results came in today.

Conservatives won and with a MAJORITY VOTE. And than f*cking GOD. It's about time.

We needed a majority government, give us a break from all those elections.

I congratulate the NDP for doing really well in this campaign. Also major congrats to the Green party for getting their first seat in parliment. 8D

But wow...Liberal's got their ass kicked...BAD. Liberal opposition is pretty much nill, the leader lost his parlament seat so he's pretty much gone. Liberal's gotta rebuild their party.

And after who knows how long the Quebec Bloc is GONE. I think its pretty much safe to say that they are extinct. Not only do they only have 2 seats, but the leader has resigned and the majority of Quebec is now NDP supporters. With a few Conservatives. Like I said...I think its safe to say their gone for good.

Whooooo~ god history was made! XD Now I'm tired. xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:14 pm

@Gil: nice!

Gahh today was boring.
In science it felt like someone was giving me a death glare. O_O In dance me and my friend were dancing to Caramelldansen while people showed their dances. Wow I haven't heard Caramelldansen since....8th grade? Yeah I think so. Damn. O_O Ugh recently I feel awful after lunch. My stomach hates me. 8l Stupid high metabolism. =_= The rest of the day was pretty boring. D:
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:26 am

@Gilbert: oh lol! yeah the Conservatives did get the majority. The Liberals did get their butts handed to them hardcore. its cause of their politician though. Although i am glad that the NDP were up there in votes xD;;; my school did a vote, yet again, Conservatives were the majority, and leading group. followed by the NDP, then Liberals. I think it was 32% conservative, 29% NDP? and then like, 11% liberal xD; the gap inbetween is funny. (keep in mind this was our school vote) I voted NDP. I would have voted liberal if their politician wasnt so....ugh @__@ good thing he got kicked huh?

@Will: oh wow xD;;; yeah. at anime cons, that song is heard all the time xD;;; but actually, now that i think about it, i havent heard it in a while either xD;;
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:43 am

@Elliot:

LOL As much as I DID NOT want to....I voted Conservative. Though to be honest I don't really like Harper. Dx

The reason I did vote Conservative was I just plain didn't trust the Liberal leader. And as much as Jack Layton seemed like a nice guy with big good ideas for the country...he also wasn't thinking realistically. Just where was he planning to get the money for all the stuff he said he was going to do? Canada doesn't have that amount of money right now. xD;

Plus if I recall right apparently Layton had been suffering from some sort of Cancer related health issue...so even if he did get elected in as the winner there was a possibility he could die like 2 years later and we would have to vote AGAIN. =___=;; and I really don't wanna do another f*ckin election....)

Those are really the only reasons I did not vote NDP. Though they were my 2nd choice.

I'd rather take a chance with realism and see where it takes us with a majority government. xD;
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:31 am

Today was nice.

My second day of school after a long, boring break. I think classes are more fun than staying at home. xD

In English we started reading Romeo and Juliet. Everyone got to pick a character they wanted to be. This dude named Gregory wasn't getting any love so I picked him. I asked the teacher if I could read my lines in a posh British accent, but he said that would be geographically incorrect since it takes place in Italy. Darn. My lines were fun to read~ I'm surprised I understood most of what they were saying because of all the 'thees' and 'thous' and stuff. Although I really wish I would have picked one of the bad guys. They have the best lines. As we were going through Romeo's scenes, my teacher interrupts and said, "Okay. Have you guys noticed that Romeo is a little bit of an emo kid?". This is why he's my favorite teacher. x3

In Health I had to color in a picture of a wiener. OAO;; Eww. One of my friends warned me about the assignment ahead of time, so it wasn't all that much of a shock. But still. Eww. When am I ever going to use all this information about the male reproductive system...? Can't wait till they show us the miracle of birth.

For P.E. we got to join the yoga class. It would have been nice and relaxing if I didn't have to keep my body strained while trying not to touch the guy laying super close to me. He's an acquaintance of mine who's pretty cool, but did he have to interrupt my chakra flow by telling me his full Japanese name (Tsunayoshi was in there some where. I really wanted to shout "Juidaime! xD ) ? After a while the teacher made him move because he was too close to me and apparently that's against the rules.

Tomorrow the anime club is doing food booths. Last time was a blast, so I hope it's just as successful.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:10 am

Oz Vessalius wrote:

In English we started reading Romeo and Juliet.

In Health I had to color in a picture of a wiener. OAO;; Eww.

he have to interrupt my chakra flow by telling me his full Japanese name (Tsunayoshi was in there some where. I really wanted to shout "Juidaime! xD ) ?

1.) LMAO I hope you enjoy the Play more then I did. xD

2.) djvbkdf THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO MUCH! Thank you I needed that after all the election bitchin I've been seeing all day @_@

3.) LMAOOO THATS AWESOME! You should have just to see if he knew what it ment. xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:24 pm

@Oz: Yoga?! Lucky! I've always wanted to try it even though I'd probably fail XDD

Today was ok.
We had to leave early since I had a dance performance. I told my mom last night that we were going to have one so we had to leave early and this morning she freaks out saying, "WHY ISN'T EVERYONE HERE? YOU DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TODAY?!?!" and I told her again that I had a dance performance so I had to be there early. Wow. Forgetful much mom? XD We went to another school to perform our dances. It was....awkward.. Its been a long time since I went on a school bus. O_O In English we finished watching 'Big Fish' and...it was sad at the end... I started choking up, but I held it in. T~T
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:39 am

@Gil-

1.) It's alright so far. I kinda get lost in all the words, but it's fun to read lines from. If I ever get to read from Romeo's lines...ohhh the voice I am going to use. xDDD Buwahaha!

2.) LAWL glad I could help! xD

3.) I should have. He might actually watch KHR without me knowing about it (he's an otaku too). o.o I'm gonna ask him the next time I see him.

@Will-

Some of the yoga moves are really difficult. @_@;; I have no balance what so ever so it's pretty hard for me. The trance thing is the only part pretty much anyone can do. owo It's so trippy.

Haha. xD Moms can be pretty forgetful. Sounds like something my mom would do.

-----

Today was interesting.

I went to the office this morning to drop of the cookies for food booths only to find out it's not till Friday. ^^' The lady in the office grunted and glared at me like I was telling a joke she didn't like. She's not very fond of me for some reason...Best I avoid her.

In Health we got to look at detailed pictures of lady parts. The worst part is that our teacher was telling the guys about where girls 'like it'. Ewwwww! =__=; I hope sex ed. is gonna be done soon.

For anime club I was basically everybody's defenseless uke because I gave them free cookies. Girls were huggling me and doing the pelvic thrust toward my vital regions. When I squealed, "Does not want!" they didn't hear the 'does not' part of it. Gaooo... D8 Why do I always have to be the uke? I could be seme if I wanted.. *uke sob*

Boring day tomorrow. Nothing's going on. >.<
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:54 am

Oz Vessalius wrote:
@Gil-

3.) I should have. He might actually watch KHR without me knowing about it (he's an otaku too). o.o I'm gonna ask him the next time I see him.

-----

In Health we got to look at detailed pictures of lady parts. The worst part is that our teacher was telling the guys about where girls 'like it'. Ewwwww! =__=; I hope sex ed. is gonna be done soon.

Girls were huggling me and doing the pelvic thrust toward my vital regions. When I squealed, "Does not want!" they didn't hear the 'does not' part of it. Gaooo... D8 Why do I always have to be the uke? I could be seme if I wanted.. *uke sob*

1.) DO IT! ANd let me know what he says. xD

2.) ...-snorts- If your schooling systems Sex Ed is ANYTHING like it is up here and your parents MAKE you take it...then You'll be doing it for like 5 years (I had to since my parents forced me too) Dx

Also....why the hell would the teacher tell the guys THAT!? Even my teachers didn't do that and I took the effin class for 5 years! =___=;;

3.) LMAO yep. Your forever cursed to be the uke! Your my uke, and everyone's uke! mwahahaha! >3 (ps I'm happy to see your friends got the pervy same sex thing goin for them~ <3 hehe)
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:18 am

@Oz: dude guess what?! I did yoga today! No joke! XDDDD
Ew the teacher told the guys that!? =___="

Math was really boring, but I was paying attention.....but I still can't do the homework... D: In dance we had to go in the aerobics room since some of the juniors that missed ACT had to take it in the gym. We talked about our dances and what we were going to do. Then we did yoga!!!!! It was easy except that one excercise worked out my thigh to the maximum...It hurt a lot, but I needed it. Most of the people were not even doing it. They're going to regret not being flexible when they get old. Spanish was boring and history was boring too... XP
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:15 am

@Gil-

2.) We actually had to sign a form to get permission. Otherwise they we won't be aloud to be in the classroom *learned the hard way and had to sit outside in the wind once D: *. Thankfully we only have Health for one year.

My health teacher is...very descriptive when it comes to teaching the subject. She also talks about her personal sex life. *gags* Like I wanna know which condom brands she uses! >.<

3.) I'm your uke too?! D8;; Ah crap. You'd be a super sadistic seme... ;A;
I totally feel like I'm free game to everyone at school. I gotta be alert everyday cause basically everyone's lurking in the halls. xDDD

@Will-

You guys only did the moves and not the trance thing? That parts the best. xD

-----

Today was Cinco de Mayo. I totally forgot and threw on a random shirt that happened to have an Italian flag on it. I had to many people in Spanish say "Why are you wearing that?! It should be Mexico! Mexicano forever!!". I had no idea I'd offend so many people. Interesting since the Italians weren't involved in the Battle of Puebla at all. =_='

In English we watched the first scenes of the Romeo and Juliet movie with Leonardo DiCaprio in it. All I can say is, hot damn Benvolio is cute! xD All the girls were making comments on several of the actors. What got me super giddy to the point of where I couldn't control myself was when Romeo caressed Mercutio's face. Their lips were just inches apart and I screamed, "Closer!!" while giggling like an insane fangirl. One girl shrieked, "Ewww! Why do you want two guys to kiss?!". I would have replied with "The heart wants what the heart wants" but I was too lost in the moment to even bother with her. *Q* Some one save me. I'm turning into a mindless yaoi fangirl.

At lunch my friends dragged me along to a club they usually go to, but it was locked. We just sat in the hallway and ate lunch instead. Some idiots rushed by and called us geeks. I've never been so proud in my life. <3 Now I'm officially a geek. Hehe.

After school I had to walk six laps around the track to make up for one of the days of P.E. I missed. It wasn't all that bad since I got to listen to my music. Just a walk in the park. When I was done with that my grandma took me out for ice cream. I had rainbow sherbert with raspberries on top. Om nom nom. =w=
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:37 am

Oz Vessalius wrote:
@Gil-

My health teacher is...very descriptive when it comes to teaching the subject. She also talks about her personal sex life. *gags* Like I wanna know which condom brands she uses! >.<

-----

In English we watched the first scenes of the Romeo and Juliet movie with Leonardo DiCaprio in it. All I can say is, hot damn Benvolio is cute! xD All the girls were making comments on several of the actors. What got me super giddy to the point of where I couldn't control myself was when Romeo caressed Mercutio's face. Their lips were just inches apart and I screamed, "Closer!!" while giggling like an insane fangirl. One girl shrieked, "Ewww! Why do you want two guys to kiss?!". I would have replied with "The heart wants what the heart wants" but I was too lost in the moment to even bother with her. *Q* Some one save me. I'm turning into a mindless yaoi fangirl.

1.) o_O .....your teachers are weirddddd....

2.) Oh god are you watching the "modern day" version of Romeo and Juliet? If so that version SUCKS man. XD

LOL @ Benvolio being cute. Ironically when I was acting out parts of the play in class I was Benvolio~

LMAOOOOO DID YOU REALLY SHOUT THAT OUT!? Or was it just loud enough so the one girl heard you? And btw...YOU WIN. That was epic~

No I will not save you cuz I want you to turn into one! <3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:38 pm

@Oz: Yeah we only did the moves XD
Hahahaha nice XDDD I have turned into a mindless yaoi fangirl too >.<
Mmmm now I want ice cream. *o*

Today was ok.
In science I was sooo lost since I missed Wednesday....But we are going to start rat dissection and I'm pretty excited! I swear I think I'm the only girl that thinks this is going to be cool. All the other girls are freaking out. XDD When it was passing period the smell from the cat dissection next door was awful. It made my eyes dry. I'm pretty sure that's what its going to smell like for our dissection...Sweet. In dance everyone seemed kinda sad... O_O During lunch we were having perverted conversations... XD All my friend's are in a relationship except for me and my other friend. XD Oh well. I love being single anyways~~ ^.^ The rest of the day was pretty boring. XP Gahh so much homework this week. =__=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:33 am

@Gil-

1.) Oh you have no idea. xD

2.) Not the modern day version. I heard it was really stupid.

Haha, nice. When ever some one picks to be him from now on I say, "Good choice. ;D".

Yup, at the top of my lungs. I think why she was the only one to respond is because everyone else was too shocked. My teacher was fine with it though. xDDD

I just don't want to get to the point where I pair up every guy I see. O_o The yaoi virus is taking over my body! It's only in the second stage. *shudders*

@Will-

You get to dissect rats? That's amazing! In my school everyone's dissecting pigs. Can't wait till next year if I get Biology. <3

Good for you for being okay about being single. Almost everyone I know is in a relationship and the ways they get into them are really silly. They'll come to me saying, "I don't really like him/her, but I'm gonna give it a try anyway.". Isn't the whole point of dating is because you actually have a bond with that person? xDDDD Being single is way better.

-----

In Spanish this morning I was getting all hyped up about raising money for food booths. I told various people to stop by and at least tip us (we do random stuff when they give us tips like dancing the entire Caramelldansen. xD ). Then I found out that it's not till next Friday.
FFFFUUUU!!!
Every time I come prepared, I find out it's not till later!! Atsnetnaetatnatnine5taet5a!! Dx

In Health we had to read this huge artical on child birth. I've now decided that if I have kids, I'm adopting. Yup.

At lunch some friends and I had to go to our English class so we could present our video project to the teacher. I gave everyone free cookies and this time I wasn't molested because there was an adult present. : ] (so triumphant)
If our teacher didn't know we were psycho before, he sure knew after the video finished. It was great. The audio was so out of time that it looked like the Godzilla movie and all our voices were three pitches higher. I'm so getting a copy of it. 8D

When I got home me and my mom watched Mj's movie This is It. I find it hilarious how in every scene my mom changed her opinion on him. At first she was like, "I don't see what's so great about him.." which went to "You could really tell what kind of man he was...his heart and soul...by his songs... so beautiful!" ---> "Ohmaigawd he's grabbing his crotch! How disgusting!"---> "Such a sweet man!"---> "He looks and sounds like a woman"----> "Bless his soul!" ect..
=__=;; Make up your mind , mum!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:56 am

Oz Vessalius wrote:
@Gil-

2.) Not the modern day version. I heard it was really stupid.

Yup, at the top of my lungs. I think why she was the only one to respond is because everyone else was too shocked. My teacher was fine with it though. xDDD

I just don't want to get to the point where I pair up every guy I see. O_o The yaoi virus is taking over my body! It's only in the second stage. *shudders*

-----

In Health we had to read this huge artical on child birth. I've now decided that if I have kids, I'm adopting. Yup.

When I got home me and my mom watched Mj's movie This is It. I find it hilarious how in every scene my mom changed her opinion on him. At first she was like, "I don't see what's so great about him.." which went to "You could really tell what kind of man he was...his heart and soul...by his songs... so beautiful!" ---> "Ohmaigawd he's grabbing his crotch! How disgusting!"---> "Such a sweet man!"---> "He looks and sounds like a woman"----> "Bless his soul!" ect..
=__=;; Make up your mind , mum!

1.) LOL ok good then. Cuz the modern one sucked. xD

LOL good teacher then! 8D

LMAO You won't. xD Even for me who is a hard core slash fan, I don't pair every guy I see with another guy. xD

2.) LMAO!! Yep everyones first experience with childbirth in Sex Ed. is this --> O_____O oooowwww!!! DDDX

lol @ ur mom.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:00 am

Today I slept in till 8:30. That's considered sleeping in since I've been having to get up early recently. =.=

Most of the morning I watched random videos on Youtube. Later on I got a call from my friend Kenna. We were supposed to go to Costco today to buy those huge value packs of candy bars so we could fund raise for Fanime Con. I went to her house and no one was there. I tried breaking in through the garage which didn't work. I was going to go bang on her bedroom window, but I thought that might be rude (so breaking in is fine?). In the end I had to go without her. We didn't even go to Costco. Mom decided Walmart was better. xD I ended up getting the new HP game for Wii. An actual game! Before that we only had Wii sports.

After that I went to my grandparent's house. Grandma and I went to the fabric store and bought some stuff for my cosplay. It's gonna be alot of hard work. ^^; So much altering..
Shortly after I went back home. On my way I stopped by my friend's house to drop off her candy. We talked for a while distracting me from my grandparents who were impatiently waiting in the car. I came back to reality and said bye then when I opened the door to the garage all I heard was:
"BOOOOOOOOOO!!"
I screamed, spazzed, and nearly fell to the ground. Thankfully the perpetrator caught me before I fell all the way. xD It was just her older sister. Scariest moment of my life.

The rest of the evening I've been trying to get rid of my painful headache which was soon followed by sickness. Why am I always getting sick?!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:29 am

@Oz:

Breaking and entering is fine but banging on a window isn't? You got weird logic girl. xD;
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:34 am

@Gil-

Exactly. xD

-----

Today was Mother's Day. I was going to get up early and make my mom breakfast in bed like I do every year. The night before I was really sick and didn't get much sleep, so I couldn't carry out my plans. ): Mom had to go to work anyway. I feel really bad about it. What I might do is celebrate it next Saturday.

I did what I could and cleaned my room from top to bottom and made it look all nice and spiffy. I'm actually quite proud of myself. The floor is visible now! : ]

In the afternoon I played my new HP game on the Wii. Since no one was home I acted like a totally geek and yelled "Stupefy!" while waving the control around. x3 Hehe.
I got all the way up to level 5~ Although I find it kind of strange that Harry keeps quiet when he's fighting Death Eaters and when he comes across a pixie he starts screaming his head off. xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:22 am

@Oz:

LOL were you playing the 3rd Harry Potter game? If so I warn you now...when you get to the final battle your hand(s)? will hurt like hell. XD

The dementor's at the end just keep comin at you for like 15 mins non-stop. xD
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:11 pm

@oz
lol "stupefy"
---------------------
well today was meh..nothing much and i just played DS...boring
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:25 pm

@Oz: lucky! I love playing Harry Potter games! They are soooo fun *o*

Today was alright.
In science I guess I wasn't the only one excited for the dissection. XD Our rat was orange and its a boy. And its smiling which is kinda scary. XD I thought it would smell terrible, but its didn't really. We're going to skin them tomorrow and our teacher said its going to smell the worse when we do. I am prepared for that. XD Hahaha it was pretty funny cus these two girls looked like they were going in surgery. They had a shower cap, a mask, and paper thing over their clothes. XD In dance we did our final and that was doing our dances while being videotaped. Since the other gym class left we took the whole gym and it was awesome. Ugh in lunch I spilled half of my lunch so I was pretty hungry, but my friend gave me a $1 to get some chips. Yay~ During English I went to my friend's locker and we had to go to the computer lab so we went and the door was locked. We knocked more than once and nobody was getting the door and this teacher yells at us saying, "Do you see the sign? Knock ONCE." I looked all over the door and there wasn't a sign that said that and I wanted to talk back, but that would cause a problem since teachers don't like being wrong. =__=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:51 am

@Gil-

Nope, it's the newest Deathly Hallows one. xD I'm playing it in easy mode too. *chicken*

@Ozu-

Hope your future days are more eventful! :3 I wish I still had my DS.

@Will-

I wish you the best of luck with the dissection. At least the rat died with a smile on it's face, haha!

Bahh. Adults never like being told they're wrong. ;p One of their many faults.

-------

This morning I was all nice and snuggled in my bed. For some reason I thought it was Sunday and that I could sleep in. My pleasant dream was shattered when my mom got me up and told me that it was Monday. :/

When I got to school I began my mission as an entrepreneur by selling candy for the anime club. In Spanish all the girls were saying, "Right now is the worst time to be selling candy! We're all trying to get ready for the summer and fit in our bikinis! D8< Try selling diet bars!!". Ptff teenage girls and their dieting. I'm never going down that path again.

At the end of English the teacher told us he had an announcement. He said that most of the first year teachers are getting laid off and that there's a very high chance that he's one of them. After class two of my friends and I crowded around him and tried to come up with every possible idea on how he could keep his job. Heck, I'd go on strike! He said it's not absolutely set in stone yet, so there's still hope. I really hope he keeps his job. ;A; He's my most favorite teacher ever.

In Health we watched 'The Miracle of Birth'. Oh my lord. What has been seen cannot be unseen. It was even more disturbing once the teacher put it in rewind and it looked like the doctors were shoving the baby back up there. O.O;;; After watching that I hugged myself while rocking back and forth saying, "Adoption adoption adoption..." over and over. No babies for me, please.

I ate lunch with my friend Milly and she talked about how obsessed she's been with Kyle from South Park and that he's her husband. I told her, "Errr... you realize he's like 8 or something, right?". She responded with, "H-he's been around for a while--! >//>!". xDDD It was so cute.
While we talked about random stuff, the student council had some event going on and they needed freshmen to participate or they'd be disqualified. I wasn't going to do it because I didn't know anyone else who was going to, so I just sat there and listened to the seniors and their taunting count down. The head student council guy looked so smug when he announced that we were disqualified. >_> I've never liked him...

Tomorrow I'm gonna try and sell more candy. Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: