Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Today Today Today - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:06 am

@Will-

Salami is freakin' delicious.

Crap. You just reminded me that I have a test tomorrow as well. *dies*

Thank you for the warning! I've been told to stay far away from Physics!

Nice strategy, bro. When in doubt, use a Vocaloid song. xD

@Itera-

Books. <3 I say you read them. Homework can wait.

@Both-

Guuuys! I made a topic for the chorus! : D

-------

Today was awesome. I went shopping with three friends from choir just because. We went to a really nice shopping center near by (so much better than our ghetto mall in town).

Almost the entire day was spent in the magnificent two story Forever 21. It was so beautiful, especially since there was an entire wall of hair bows. I'd swear that I was in heaven. It was really that amazing. We must have spent two hours on each floor before finally trying things on. My philosophy is to put everything that catches your eye in the bag and sort through it all later. I tried my best to be careful with not spending all my money...buuuuut....dresses.

The damage that was done there was in the form of this dress, these bows, some nail polish for my Blue Rose cosplay, and a cute pink cardigan with bows printed on it. Happiest girl in the world. It made it even better that I earned the money I spent because I didn't want to be a brat. xD

On our way to go eat at the end of the day, we past Hollister and I saw the cutest dress in the window. After fangirling for a while, we stopped by a fragrance store and tried some on. I noticed half way through that my friend Milly was gone. When she came back she showed us that she bought the dress. I thought it was for her, then she gave it to me. I felt like I could cry. ;//w//; It was so sweet of her. It was so expensive too! I have to repay her some how. ( this is the dress *Q* )

We had dinner and I ordered a salad with no croutons so I could avoid gluten. They accidentally gave me croutons so I though, "Eh, I could just pick them out.". My friends saw this as unacceptable and demanded that they make me a new one. It's good to know that they understand my food allergies and accept me... ;w;
The rest of the evening our waitress kept apologizing to me about the whole ordeal. Heh, poor thing. I told her it wasn't a big deal. xD

My mom seemed to approve of everything I bought. Makes it so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:04 pm

@Itera:
Itera wrote:
Other than procrastinating... though I am considering watching Hotarubi no Mori e later on, I BLAME YOU FOR THIS ONE WILL [/strike
Ohohohoho~ laughing
But make sure you have a lot of tissues! You're going to cry a lot! >o<
[strike]Yeah... Hmm I don't mind which character. I guess we can continue this in the other thread XD

@Oz: AHH THE DRESSES AND THE BOW ARE SOOOO CUTE!!!! *o*

Today was booooring.
Suprisingly I wasn't dead tired even though I went to bed at 12:30 last night.... -cough- In history, I'm seriously not learning anything. We have to read a lot and she gives us this huge packet and our teacher says, "Ok 5 minutes to read this!" I read part of it and then she says we have to move on to the next thing and then I barely know who the heck I was reading about. Urgh. It's difficult. Well I'm going to have to learn how to speed read soon. =____=

In Chem I'm pretty sure I failed my test. Yay. =__________=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:15 am

@Oz: *O* Those bows are adorable as are the dresses.. but the bows!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE GROUP 8D

@Will: Your warning is just a tad bit late >_< Oh goodness. I was in tears at the end :'D fjdskald it's just so beautiful. So beautiful... ;A;
I hate it when teachers give such a limited amount of time in which to do work -_-

So, got up early like I always do on choir days, get to school at 7:10 and find out that - our teacher stayed home sick. So I got to sit up in the commons for 50 minutes doing nothing, which was you know... good fun.
Physics was boring - I'm not even sure what we did (which is probably not a good thing), History was fun... we worked on our Ancient Greece song parodies, and my group made some progress, and my friend brought her guitar with her, so we'll be less awkward than the other groups when we have to perform tomorrow.
Otherwise nothing else really happened, except for the fact that during lunch my group from History practiced our song on one of the back staircases, and subsequently freaked some people out, from where we sat on the floor singing about ancient greece xD;;
Oh. And I accidentally let it slip to one of my friends (admittedly one of my cooler ones) that I have a tumblr and I said I might follow her. Needless to say I have not followed her, and don't think I will, just for the sake of my own privacy.. >_> If that makes any sense.

I took the bus home after school, and talked with one of my friends about elementary and middle school field trips the whole way, then went to my Great-Grandma and Grandma's house and hung out with them some, which was a lot of fun, even though it pretty much just consisted of me eating and watching the news with my lovely Great-Grandma xD;;
And that's really just about it.
On another note my sister will be gone for the next two weeks so if I seem more chatty than usual, it's because I won't have anyone to talk at for a while. ^^;;;
And now off to bed I go, for I am much more tired than I should be =_=
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:12 am

School was more interesting today than usual.

We watched a show about where babies came from. Both in cartoon and real life detail form. Lots of people snickered and got mortified and all in between.
Our swimming went well, I guess. One thing I suck at is getting air while doing freestyle. Now, I wonder my grade... oh, well. Free time!
Filipino, we had a film showing with a project that involved putting Florante at Laura (It's a poetry-ish Filipino story-song-something in which every single line of the 399 four-lined stanzas had either an archaic word or a figure of speech) into video and radio form. The video was more interesting because of the Squeenix musics incorporated in the video, as well as the Ham and Cheese (Search it in TV Tropes) done by Adolfo's actress (The only dude actor was that of Florante; cross-gendered roleplaying, y'see) and the spell Riddikulus and HADOUKEN! somehow finding themselves into the crusader era.
Chemistry. We had our exams two days earlier than all the others for this subject. The test, no matter how much brows and lashes you have burned, will make you want to cry every fluid in your body. Yet, somehow, the vanmates said that stoichiometry's supposed to be "okay". Didn't stop me from declaring it hellmurder, though.

Now that I am home, I am supposed to be doing something for our Social Science... -poof to that part-
Back to top Go down
http://arlekaakun.deviantart.com/
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:15 am

@Itera: Aw man! XD Right?! That movie should just get all the movie awards in Japan. Yup.
Urgh I know that moment when someone asks for your Tumblr. Especially when it's someone you know. I learned that lesson and my friend follows me on Tumblr. It's so hard not to post yaoi stuff. XDD
@Akkie: Oh movies about where babies come from. Yeah I had to watch that in 7th grade. Not fun.

Today was really boring. I got to sleep in till 11 because 9th and 10th graders are having the state test. It was so nice. =w= Just that I forgot to tell my mom this and she barges in my room at 8 and yells, "AREN'T YOU LATE FOR SCHOOL?!?!" It took a while to explain to her. XD In history, we're still learning about philosphers. It's kinda boring... =____= In Chem we're learning about something new. It's meh so far. I just hope it's not going to get harder. Oh wait... We are talking about Chemistry so... NEVERMIND. T_______T

Tomorrow, I start school at 11, but I have an appointment with my counselor at 9:50. It's about college and future plans and all that fluffy stuff. =3=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:32 am

@Itera-

(I love those bows so much. <3 They satisfy my bow fetish. Fow now, that is.)

Reminds me of when my cousin found out I had a Tumblr. Awkward... xD She hasn't asked me about any of my reblogs yet. I hope it stays that way (she can just ignore that almost 90% of it is Pandora Hearts slash)

@Akkie-

How babies are made or how they are born? o.o;; Both are equally disturbing.

I always struggled with breathing for swim classes too! xD That and trying hard not to look behind me while doing the backwards stroke. My teacher would always get upset about me doing that.

@Will-

Mehhhhh college. That's what my teachers are preaching at me right now. =3=

-----

Today was errrr...I don't know?

I was shaking all morning because today was the day of our choir performance. I was literally shaking so much that people were asking me if I was cold. Since today was a half day, we didn't have to dress out and just walked laps for P.E.. I was supposed to be doing make up laps when I got distracted and cussed out a friend because they were trying to help me with something going on in my life. I dunno, I just don't like people meddling and I think I have everything under control. I felt really bad for yelling at her. Thankfully she understands and puts up with me knowing I'm just scared. Still, it was messed up and I want to find a way to make things right.

The only class I wasn't nervous in was World History. I see that class as story time. It's just so interesting. I can forget everything that's going on and just listen to the amazing soap opera that is WWII. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in that class who actually enjoys it. I find myself talking about the war even outside of class. I find it that enthralling. Although, the French Revolution is my favorite story so far, the world wars are making their way up there.

I finished my Biology test early and my teacher let me out 20 min, before lunch so I could get ready for choir. I wore my new white dress with some other accessories a friend put on me. She did my hair all cute (it was very Misa-esque), put mini bows in, did my make up, stuff like that. Being prettied up is very relaxing for me. I find it even better if I do my own make up when I'm nervous. There's just something about putting on a face that seems so calming to me. Just as I was starting to feel confident about my looks and my solos, we find out at the last minute that the performance is being post-poned until next week. It was a huge let down. >_>

After school I made some cookies for my grammy's friend in the nursing home. She can eat again now and I imagined the nursing home food was bland, so I thought she'd like some yummy peanut butter cookies. She loved them and was happy to see me. I'm so glad she's getting alot better. : )
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:53 am

@Akkie: ...Yikes, those videos are always so uncomfortable to watch xD;;

@Will:
Yes, yes it should win all the awards T^T
Lucky you, starting school at 11 even if just for those two day xDD

@Oz: Well they are so cool :'D Bows are nice. Very nice. Nice bows. I should buy myself some xDD;
IT WAS CANCELED? That sucks, especially seeing how stressed/nervous it made you. D: Poor thing..
That's too bad.

So, I woke up this morning not feeling so well.. I think I'm coming down with a cold. Again. T_T
In any case, I skipped Choir this morning in favor of sleeping in, in Latin we actually learned something, but it's highly doubtful that any of us will remember it later.
English was fine, nothing much happened, and Geometry and Hebrew Scriptures were equally uneventful.
At lunch however, some of my friends managed to irritate me not that they noticed or anything by talking badly about nerdy things, and even a girl who's in our group that likes a lot of the same stuff I do, and thinks that she's making us less cool. Since when was our friendship about being cool?! Since when did it matter that we don't share all the same interests? Since when did putting down other people in the group become their priority or 'kicking so-and-so off the island'? It just made me really really mad. I think I might actually stop hanging out with them, gradually over time, and just start sitting with the "nerdy anime group" who they dislike so much. At least they'll accept me. T^T
In any case, my parents went to Salvation Army while I 'did homework' I was actually reading Paper Towns behind my laptop ^^; and got me a set of Prisma Color Pencils for $2.50, and an Inuyasha t-shirt as well x) So that was great.
And then.
I
found
out
that
/drum roll~/
Masakazu Morita is going to be at Sakura Con this year, up in Seattle!!! :'D
I definitely have to go to that now.
I'm probably making way too big of a deal out of this, but whatever xDD

Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:10 am

@Oz: Both. Where they came from, and some live birth.

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOSH im not supposed to be here instead im supposed to be reading my clve book for exams shoooooosh
(mom promised delicious cake and 3ds if i do them well ze)

... today, we had Biology, THE and Social Science. I don't really know about my score for Biology, but it's still not as hard as I pictured it to be.

Back to work, I guess. -pchoo-
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:02 pm

@Akkie wooh I feel the same I'm supposed to be doing a written report for bio xD but I'm here lol

Today was interesting we had a music video shooting for our Filipino class for Florante and Laura (What Akkie described as) and it was sort of a modern love story film style so yea. It was fun recording sesh and shooting wooh... Next we're doing a blog on English about political integrity so yeah I passed it this 9:00pm Very Happy on our teacher's tumblr. Math was ok... apart from our teacher getting mad since my classmates are getting ahead of themselves >.>. Well Diorama for T.L.E. and stuff. so far I'm quite pressured with the workload *gasps* so many things but good news is next week is the last week yey rest!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:29 pm

@Oz: It was canceled?! Oh no! D:
@Itera: Urgh I hate it when my friends talk crap about a friend in the group that we have. It's so rude. -___-
sjdlksjalksamkl Masakazu Morita?! LUCKY. -looks up Sakura con- AHHH KANON WAKESHIMA AND STEREOPONY ARE GOING TO BE THERE TOO?!?! LUUUUUUUCKY.
@Akkie: Lol XD I'm not supposed to be on here too. I need to work on my English homework. =3=
@Demios: On your teacher's Tumblr? Awkward.

Today was ok...
I accidentally slept in today so I went to my 3rd period. It seems like it's Friday for me because of the weird schedule we had this week. o__o

Math was so boring. And in Chem I actually understood what was going on. Whoop. =3=

Later I might.... watch some drama. I haven't watched any in a long time. I'm waiting for the drama that Yuya Matsushita was in (it was called Ashita no Hikari wo Tsukame), but my drama site doesn't have it yet. I WANT TO WATCH IT SO BAD. ;w; And I finished Ouran not so long ago (even though I should have finished it 4 months ago XD ) and the ending was good. =w=
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 pm

@Demios: Next week is the last week for me, as well... -starts to get curious-

Well... the tests were OK. It's too bad I have something of a habit of being lazy, so at the same time as doing well, I fumbled at some other parts. But Math is forever the terror of time pressured students, I must say.

After that, me and my mom went interviewing shops, with five as the goal. Some of them weren't as cooperative, but in the end, we managed! I also had a chat with my sis, and saw the EoA6-2 of Homestuck, and blah...

Motivation and time. WHERE ARE YOU.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:26 am

Akkie wrote:

Motivation and time. WHERE ARE YOU.

Story of my life. xDDD

----

I didn't have the chance to update, but on Thursday there was a huge riot/protest at my school. We barely went to any of our periods and ended up on the news.

That's about the most exciting thing that's happened lately. Today I lazed around and watched my recordings of children's television shows.

{EDIT: I just found out a girl I used to baby sit absolutely loves Kuroshitsuji. 8'D I think I'll just adopt this child and keep her and love her forever. On top of that she's trying to cosplay as Death the Kid. Even more of a reason for me to kidnap her. Aaeotq5bqo5bq! <333 }

Oh, and something possessed me to edit this:

Spoiler:

I'm going to hell. xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:55 pm

@Akkie: Ew math. XDDD
@Oz: What did your school protest about? o_o
Aww how cute! XD
When I saw that picture on you FB I couldn't stop laughing! XDD

On Saturday, I completely forgot about daylight savings and then when I saw my wall clock and my phone I was really confused. XD

Today was terrible.
The brilliant me went to bed at 1AM last night and so when I woke up this morning I was sobbing because I had to leave my bed. In History we had to read and I was reading super slow. And I was writing really slow too. I was just really slow. Plus my nose was running and I was starting to cough. That's a bad sign isn't it? -____-

In English we presented slam poetry and this girl had one about missing her best friend (her best friend moved to another state). She started crying while reading it and I wanted to start crying. When someone cries, I cry even if it's someone that I don't even know. But thankfully I didn't. But her poem was nice. I wish I had a best friend. owo

In math I couldn't stand it anymore and I was starting to fall asleep. It was so boring... =_____= Our teacher was saying how we should turn in our homework in today and everyone was complaining that it should be due tomorrow. She gave us the homework on Friday and they were complaining?! PEOPLE. YOU HAD THE FREAKIN WEEKEND. I HATE doing homework on the weekends too, but I still did it! Ugh. The people at my school just make me so annoyed.

In Chem I just wanted to faint because I was so tired. I hate sitting in the front because you can't sneek in a little nap. XDD
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:09 am

As it turns out, my Math was actually one of the tests I went well enough at. My English was the disappointing one, because copy-reading. It always makes me wish for a nap.

So.

Yesterday and last Sunday, I spent the day finishing a portfolio for English and some articles for Social Science. I finsihed the former that day, and the latter, yesterday.

The start of a project-less string of days of derp. OH YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :::Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:32 pm

@Akkie: Days of derp. XDDD

Last night we went out for dinner and I got steak. Mmm. Been a while since I've had real food. (I've been surviving off of cheap ramen and rice) XDD I even said outloud in the restaurant, "REAL FOOD." The waiters looked at me weird. XDDD But then later I had a stomach ache. I think my stomach was freaking out and it was not used to having this 'foreign' food. XDDD

Today I went to school early to take the ACT practice test. I wanted to jump off a cliff. The math test was hell. I wanted to literally cry because most of the stuff on there I had NO idea what they were. There was even a trig question in there and I don't take trig! (trig=trigonometry....I think..right? XD ). The reading and writing was ok and on science it was mostly biology stuff so I had trouble there too. Ugh. I'm going to die when the real test comes up. ;____________;

Classes were boring. In English we watched clips of movies that had something to do with philosophy. The first movie clip we watched was....weird. XD The second movie clip was the Matrix and damn....that is some weird stuff. o___o And the third one we got halfway through and it just talks about healthcare in the U.S. VS other countries. The guy (it was a documentary) went to France to see what the differences are and now.... I want to live in France. I didn't know that you could take college classes for free over there. Damn. o___o Everyone after that movie said they wanted to go to France. XDDD Later I went to Math and it was boring as usual...
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:33 am

Nothing to do at school yesterday, so we watched various things. We watched Rio and were watching the beginning of one of the Saw films when our teacher started objecting.

Boring day, obviously.

OH WELL. AT LEAST PROJECTS ARE ABSENT. ♥♥♥

By the way, I am now watching Hell Girl. Was watching it a while ago, and the DVD I got went over to the second season just when it was getting to the good part. >:T
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:58 am

@Will: T_T That ACT prep test... we had to take it this year, and next year we take the SAT prep test...Isn't if awful? I didn't get through half of the questions in the math sections.

@Akkie: Saw? At school? Oh dear xDDD; that's sort of really awesome though

Well I've been sick lately with some sort of stomach flu or something, and still technically am sick, but I can't miss anymore school, and I have a retreat thing to go to tomorrow after school until Friday afternoon T^T I'm really not looking too forward to it...
My day was overall pretty boring, nothing really happened, but I have come to the realization that SakuraCon is on Easter Weekend, and also the same weekend as my friend's birthday party, so I might not get to go ;A; And then there's the fact that I can't find my vest for my cosplay... Not that it's necessary, as long as I have my tailcoat -which needs to be fixed - but I thought it was a nice touch... PLUS I need to force myself to talk to the people who like anime at my school to see if I could possibly go with them... if they're planning on going. AND the schedule hasn't been released yet...
Well... let's see... ummm... Last Friday my parents took me to Uwajimaya to get my drawing back form Kinokuniya from the contest. The cashier was a lovely little Japanese woman, who was really, really sweet, and told me that my crappy drawing was good, and was impressed by the kanji I wrote in a speech bubble to side >//< she was so sweet..
I also ended up buying an anime magazine for myself, which contained UtaPri/Code Geass, Tiger and Bunny/Ao no Exorcist and Natsume posters, which I will take pictures of once I decide which side I want outwards, and hang them on my wall. ^^;
So that's been my life lately I guess.
Other than the fact that I went and visited my sister at some two week camp thing she's at, and saw the guy I used to like - welp- and his best friend. The latter of the two, got glasses and became scarily attractive.
I always had a bad feeling about him. I knew he had to have been so quietly cocky for some reason. He was just saving it up for when he got appealing.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:06 am

@Akkie-

Aaaah! <3 I love Hell Girl! Where did you leave off?

@Will-

Haha! "Real food!". xDDD That's cute.

We're taking those tests too. ;A; Math has never been my strong suit.

@Itera-

Aww! *virtual hug* This stomach bug must be going around. D:

I hope you'll be able to go to your convention. I heard Sakura Con is pretty big.

Kinokuniya? Luckyyy! I will steal those posters from you in the night when you least expect it. THEY WILL BE MINE.

-----

These past two days have been a weird schedule. The sophomores and seniors have been doing CAHSEE testing (California exit exam thingy-ma-who) during first through fourth period. It's nice not having to go to P.E. in the morning. We were all assigned random classrooms to take our tests in and mine was in the very back of the school, room 110. Urgh. The worst part is it's been constantly raining. Yesterday I found my self chanting the words 'cold' and 'rain' to the melody of Pon Pon Pon while trudging through the pouring to my class room. ^^;;

As for the actual testing, the English portion was a piece of cake. Chocolaty cake goodnesss. I didn't even batt an eye. Math on the other hand...ehhhh, I forgot most of the things they taught us way back in 7th grade, so I tried my best. They gave us an hour and thirty minutes for each section and I finished them both with an hour to spare for each. During these two days I've done three pages of un-godly random doodles (front and back). I was afraid the person sitting behind me might look over my shoulder to see what I was drawing. Oh lords.

The day wasn't all that special. In anime club we casually hung out. For 4th period my Biology teacher proposed that we have a party tomorrow in celebration of spring break. He said we could only have a party if people brought home made food. I saw right through him and said, "Mr.Stall, the only reason you're doing this is because you want food, isn't it?". xDDD He admitted it was true. He'll even give you extra credit if you bring him something on a normal day.

In English we watched part of a comedy movie (I forget what it was called). For a comedy it was getting kind of dark and dramatic. Some one just died and the love of his life is in an abusive relationship. D': I'm not really sure what genre it is anymore.
After school my grammy and I went to a local dress store to see if we could have a dress for my cosplay commissioned. So...I need to raise $80 to pay for half of it. Challenge accepted. :I

(Oh! I've been playing this dating sim about girls with physical disabilities. It's confusing because you don't get to make alot of choices, but what little choices you make affect who's route you get. .___. I decided that he should have ran faster, so now I'll never get the blind girl and am stuck with some one else. Just needed to rant. )
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:43 am

@Akkie: What the- Your school lets you watch Saw? OMG. XD
@Itera: Argh I got the stomach flu too. D:
Oh no! Well I hope things will work out for you to go to SakuraCon. -will magically make it work out- XD
-Joins Oz to steal the posters- NYAHAHAHAHA!~
@Oz: Our schedule was all messed up too for our Colorado exam thingy. ;P
LOL at your Biology teacher! XD We always tried to do a lot of fiestas in our Spanish class just so we could eat. XD

Urgh. So last night Mother Nature decided to kick me in the back multiple times and so I had awful cramps and then I also felt really really sick. My stomach didn't want to accept ANY food at all so I couldn't eat. ;____; Then I puked and then I started crying because I was in so much pain. It was hell last night. T______T

So obviously I didn't go to school and I slept until noon today. I felt a lot better, but of course my cramps are still kicking the shit out of me. I'll try and go to school tomorrow, but it depends on how my stomach will be deciding to act tonight for dinner. I might have to eat rice porridge again. wahhhhh
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:09 am

@Itera + Will: But then, just a few minutes into the movie, our teacher objected.
@Oz: Episode 24. Darned DVD... >:T

IT IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR ME.

Next school day's June.

FREE FREE FREE

Doesn't mean I didn't get disappoint at the lack of Retrace 71 spoilers, though. Bah.

Anyway, I did nothing but doodle Leo as the Handmaid from Homestuck, read Sherlock Holmes, doodle again (This time, Rose references) say good-bye to EVERYONE in town the school (Yes, no matter how much they annoyed me and vice versa) and many other things, like watching the honors and awardees get awarded, and the presentation of the third years (High school, of course), blah, blah, blah...

Not too eventful, but not insufficiently eventful. A nice final school day 2011 - 2012, overall.

Now, to change out of school clothes, eat dinner and draw the next pop'n music character.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:52 am

Today I was in a musical. We did ok.

Everyone who has ever heard me sing on this forum knows me as a pretty sweet, light little tweeter.
Not so, my dears.
Tonight I sang Blues/Gospel cross in the F-clef like a four-hundred pound belter.

I have made more noise in my life, but that was Monday, when I had to sing the song for the first time, and no one bothered miccing me.
I am alto. Hear me fuckin' ROAR. Belt. Whatever. Shut up, I just spent two hours under stage lights.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:35 pm

@Akkie: Ohhh XDD
Last day of school?! Lucky. ;___;
@Chessie: Lol nice! XD

Today I brushed all my dogs. Whoot. So fun. -____- Then I got allergies later. Urgh. Then one of my dogs had puppies!!!!! : D They're so cute even though they practically look like pototoes right now. XD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:08 am

Today I installed Oliver (the Vocaloid)

The full V3 editor came with a business card case, which I am still puzzling over.

That's all I did today. Oh, I also sewed a 10-cm seam for a stuffed toy I'm making.
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:19 am

@Cheshire: Stuffed toy? :3c
@Will: Oh, well. Potato-looking puppies are better than literal potatoes. Or vegetables. (You know what I'm talking about! /kicked for dark topic)
What breed of dogs? And number! How many do you have?

Yesterday, I spent the day stalking various people in dA and other sites, drawing pop'n music characters and reading a blog about Homestuck. And the morning was spent playing Dragon Quest IV and Azumanga Daioh. And the rest of the day on Kingdom of Loathing (ArleKaakun, currently Ronin, Avatar of Boris. Here.)

Join a girl in her journey to learn just what the beep Homestuck is!

Today, I did much of the same. Just replace the doubletasking morning with just playing Pop'n Music Portable and my search for just how to unlock that one song. (It failed, PoMu being obscure as all hell).
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:23 pm

@Chessie: Nice! : D
@Akkie: Lol XD They're Shiba Inus and we had two dogs that were prego so one of them had 5 and the other dog had 3. X3

Today was boring~
I accidentally slept in... again. In history we were doing a project and I joined in some random group and they just acted like I didn't exist. Meh. Happens all the time. =3=

In general, I wasn't paying attention to a lot of things and I was just daydreaming the whole day. Like in English and Chem we had to take a test and I was just spacing out the entire time. Plus I slept a little. XD

Now I'm going to watch and maybe cry to Natsume Yuujinchou and Another (Another is a horror show and it's so awesome! I reccomend it to people who love horror and mystery!~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 27 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next