Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.

Go down 
+12
Alice B-Rabbit
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Leah
Mandy Chan
Xerxes Break
The Cheshire Cat
LoneNecromancer
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Ozu Bezarius
Bellamenia
Alice Baskerville
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Chichiri wrote:
Another thing ticks me off is when younger sibs don't listen to a word you say and they are rude to you

i agree with you i get that alot off my sister -.-
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:46 pm

My youngest bro is the worst
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:57 am

Me and oldest nephew were always arguing like that when we were kids, theres only 5 years between us so it was like we were brothers. I was the youngest out of my bunch.

Last edited by ManOfMysteryDLTN on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:00 pm

Bless xp
Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:43 pm

I hate when people text me for stupid reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:09 pm

I'l be honest, I'm guilty of that one sometimes.
Back to top Go down
LoneNecromancer

LoneNecromancer

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:14 pm

People comparing Vagabond to Berserk.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:40 pm

People who think your a weirdo because you like anime
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:20 pm

@Ozu: Hate it when that happens.
When people find out that I like it they just laugh at me. onion
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:08 pm

@Oz Good thing I don't experience that...

I hate it when people call me weird or an alien just because I could write a story/novel quickly like 2 pages in one hour and they haven't written a thing or two.... and usually when I write it's long and they call me weird -.-....
Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:40 pm

XD Wow! That's amazing! Not weird at all. Why would they do that?
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:31 pm

@Audria They think its "unnatural" and we had this club which is Creative writing and they have to pass it to me and then everybody was staring at me and my work so at I write secretly I get nervous when people stare at me *shivers*
----------------------------------------------
I kinda get annoyed when people get stereotypical (Is this even a word?) like broccoli being gross and all just because in cartoons they are disgusted by it when it is actually tasty.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:41 pm

When people purposely splash you with a puddle as they pass by in a car.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:06 pm

@demios
lol they do that when i'm drawing an anime character they start calling me weird because of that.....
@chichiri
that never happened to me, well it did but it wasn't on purpose
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:12 am

@chichiri... it just happened to you didnt it? Judging by weather.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:59 am

Nah just thought to bring it up
Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Demios wrote:
@Audria They think its "unnatural" and we had this club which is Creative writing and they have to pass it to me and then everybody was staring at me and my work so at I write secretly I get nervous when people stare at me *shivers*

I can't even do that. It has to take me like, a day to write a story! XD

I hate when I can't open a soda bottle, my hand hurts from it.
Back to top Go down
Reo

Reo

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:41 pm

people who only write / talk to you when they need something
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:47 pm

@audria
lol that always happens especially when they call me weak because of that Dx It's just that i opened it on the wrong way
@reo
i hate it when they do that, or when they're so mean to you and then when they need something from you they start being kind to you
Back to top Go down
Yggy

Yggy

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:38 pm

I'm amazed I haven't posted in here yet.
Now, I usually don't get mad easily. However sometimes I get a short-temper, and basically everything annoys me. But here's the LIST of how to tick me off.

Knowing my fear of Cars and Blood and talk about it- This one is the quickest way to tick me off. At first, of course, I'll be frightened, but when I realize you know about it, I will more than likely become mad at you. Both IRL and on the internet.

Joking about serious matters, such as murders or accidents- It may be a way to lighten up the mood, but to me? Having a mother who died in a car accident, it isn't funny. For god's sake, change the topic unless the topic has to be talked about. More IRL than internet.

Correcting my typos and asking if something's up- I usually double check my posts before I send them, and usually only one typo. However, when I'm tired, like every other human, I don't. People often ask me "What's up?" and it skyrockets me to anger, due to being tired.

After trying to comfort you and failing a matter of times- Now, this is one of the reasons I HATE MYSELF. I basically want to scream "Cheer up!" but I do this all the time, and I don't. I make myself mad at times...

People talking behind my back- I am actually fine when people ask me personal things or might offending matters. But when you talk behind my back and start spreading rumors and suddenly everyone treats me differently? Makes me so mad.

Pitying me- I, to be completely honest, have gone through a lot of things. But when you say "I pity you" it makes me ticked and want to scream. Most of my friends understand and treat me the same, which makes me actually happy. I am growing up and suffered a lot less than a lot of people, there's no reason to pity.

Now, here's something that takes the cake.
Saying being bisexual is cheating.
Sorry if I take this to a more 'serious' matter, but this is something that really, really ticks me off.
Scratch that about the car and blood fear. THIS IS THE QUICKEST WAY TO MAKE ME MAD. Furious, even. Even at my age, I know I am bisexual and proud. When I tell some people this, this is what I get. "Who**." or "That's cheating!" or the classic "Gay or straight. Pick one." THIS IS WHAT CAUSED MY ENGLISH TEACHER'S ANGER ABOUT ME. I thought I could TRUST him. Looks like I was mistaken. I'm sorry for anyone who believes there's only gays and straights, but this is something that makes me furious the second you say it.

Back to top Go down
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:13 am

@Yggy.

.... Wow. o.o;; .....
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:01 am

@yggy
wow >0<
------------------------
I hate it when somebody gets mad at you for no reason
or when somebody starts getting sad or mad and they tell you all their problems and expect you to help them, i mean thanks for trusting me but i don't think i can solve the problem of your friend hanging out with other people
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Ohh have another one.
I hate it when I get blamed for everything. Since I was the youngest child they would always put the blame on me and I would get yelled at all the time. It's my fault that the dog is sick, it's my fault that my sister's birthday is ruined because of me, it's my fault that the food is spoiled. I was blamed for everything dude. =_____=
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:31 pm

@will
awww *hugs*
lol, i'm the exact opposite, because i'm the eldest one they blame everything on me. It ticks me off!!!
When i'm in the bathroom my sisters start fighting and one of them ends up crying, so when i get out of the bathroom my mom tells me "why didn't you stop them!! I'm mad at you!" what the heck!!?? i was in the bathroom! give me a break!
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:29 am

@Ozu and Will awwwwww poor you:( I hates it when you get the blame and you are totally innocent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: