Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.

Go down 
+12
Alice B-Rabbit
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Leah
Mandy Chan
Xerxes Break
The Cheshire Cat
LoneNecromancer
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Ozu Bezarius
Bellamenia
Alice Baskerville
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:35 pm

@Will

I hate when people do that too. Thinking, "Oh! I want an Asian to be my partner! Cause their smart!" I hate that. I mean it's not bad, but it's annoying.

@Chesire

I hate that too! When I try to text to my friends, they always text like this, "h3Y wh@T uP?" I go, "WTH, How can I read that?"

I hate when people make weird names on Facebook. Just put your real name on it! Stop trying to be cute, and put a name that's not really yours! If you have to do that, cause your mom said too, or you don't want your stalkers to find you, Then I understand, but not...

Ex:

"Oma TisbabyGirl Love."

Lol. What the heck.
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:57 pm

The Cheshire Cat wrote:
Alice B-Rabbit wrote:
What ticks me off... people interrupting me when I'm reading. Especially to do chores/go to class/etc.
I know it's kinda selfish, but it really irritates the heck out of me when my parents ask me to, say, clean up the kitchen after a meal after I've already gone back to my book. I'll be fine if you say, "Come down and clean the kitchen in a minute!" or tell me before I've started my book, but if you say "Come down right now and clean the kitchen!" it'll make me really grumpy. I get back into my little book-world and then... BANG! I'm pulled out. That irritates me greatly. -sounds like whiny teenager- I know, I know, it's so selfish! I just dislike it. A lot. I'm bad with quickly transitioning from one thing to another, even when it's something I enjoy doing.

People who deride others for no apparent reason, or to complain about something miniscule.

People who complain about a problem without ever trying to fix it or asking for help.

Idiots on the internet. And I can't escape them. You know, the youtube commenters and the idiots on yahoo answers and- and- GAH.

Girls who dress like sluts, all short skirts and low-cut tops and tight clothes. Short skirt? Okay, fine. I can deal. Low top? Maybe it's an accident that your bra is showing. Tight clothes? Maybe you're recycling something from a time when you were shorter/skinnier/younger, All that plus more? EURGH.

*pokes* Twiin!! I don't like those either... except that last one... as long as the girl's nice looking... I don't do ANY of that dressing stuff now that I'm not in school. None, none, NONE!! I even consigned all my short skirts. Actually, all my skirts... and most every shirt that's not a baggy T.

What irritates me is chatspeak, aNd ThE wEird One wherE peOPlE CaPiTaLiZe LikE A cAt Is PlAyInG wiTh ThEir ShifT KeY.

... just that line hurt my brain. Also, When Weople Randomly Capitalize Every First Word Just Like This, Even Conjunctions And "The" Which Have No Right To Be Capitalized EVER (except at the beginnings of sentences or titles).

That line also hurt my brain.

The last one for ALICE~
And the first one for CHESIRE~

I agree on chesire. I meaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, LIKE. I dress like that too, doesn't mean I'm a slut? But, I cover my parts, I don't dress like that ALL the time, but sometimes in the day I doo. I like wearing short skirts, not short short skirts, I like wearing one that's like, above my knee?
I wear short shorts all the time, because it's suuuuuummmer~ Not on Winter time where it's frickin' cold out there. DX !! I wear tight clothes. >: From Hollisters. o.o
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:06 am

Hmmm I forgot to mention what else ticks me off hmmm....

ART THEIFS!!! I mean what the heck? Stop stealing someone elses hard working and claiming it as your own!! Do you own!!!

Gah!!! It irritates me oni014
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Another thing that annoys me...

When people can't accept that other people have different opinions as them in fandoms and cause fan wars. And when people force opinions onto others and influence them into hating certain things, characters or pairings in fandoms.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 pm

@Leah: Ugh agreed! I see it ALL the time. It's sooooo annoying. =____=
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:21 pm

^ Yeah!

One of my sort of friends is like that on tumblr. Whenever someone says something bad about who she likes or who she ships, she always comments back and then post something about a character or ship she hates. =_=;

I know I can be really obsessive and such a fangirl, but whenever I see people bashing my favourite character or ships I just ignore them because I honestly don't really care.
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:19 pm

@ Leah
Agree with split fanbase and fan wars, being a Sonic fan there are a lot of people who start crap because I love the SatAM continuity over Sonic X. Theres one guy on my other forum who hates everyone who does not take the comic story as canon... what a gimp... Fan wars are needless man.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:45 am

I agree what you are saying guys. People can get really silly when It comes to Fandom.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:09 pm

Audria B-Rabbit wrote:

I hate when people make weird names on Facebook. Just put your real name on it! Stop trying to be cute, and put a name that's not really yours! If you have to do that, cause your mom said too, or you don't want your stalkers to find you, Then I understand, but not...

Ex:

"Oma TisbabyGirl Love."

Lol. What the heck.

Oh, god, me too. Especially when they are super long...

EX (taken from real life, because I couldn't make this up) :

Raqin'ya "OhHotDamnSheSoDamnSmokinFineYouKnowYouWannaTapThisAllNightAndDayOrYouGottaBeAPsychoF*ckinJealousB*tch" Oshin'bloo'wave

...Reallly? So many things wrong with this...
1. If you have to inform me that you're so "fine that [I] want to tap" you, you're probably not that "fine"
2. Even if you are, I'd rather sign up as a "Psycho F*chin' Jealous B*itch" than associate with someone that narcissistic.
3. In the English language, "Q" is ALWAYS followed by "U". No exceptions (at least, not since Old English went out of style) All "exceptions" are foreign words that have no English equivalent.
4. That name. It made my head hurt with the stupid.

Oh, I also got a friend request from someone with this name:
Livesin Anime-Mangaworld

I understand that (almost) everyone here is an otaku. But she needs a life if she's so into anime/manga that IT'S HER FACEBOOK NAME. Same if she actually lives in a world crafted from anime/manga... that's... just not good.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:12 pm

it annoys me when youtube commenters comment "[character's name] is mine nobody takes him!!"
and stuff like that i can be obsessive sometimes but i am not like that...oh and i hate fan wars and stuff like that it really is silly
Quote :

Oh, god, me too. Especially when they are super long...

EX (taken from real life, because I couldn't make this up) :

Raqin'ya "OhHotDamnSheSoDamnSmokinFineYouKnowYouWannaTapThisAllNightAndDayOrYouGottaBeAPsychoF*ckinJealousB*tch" Oshin'bloo'wave

...Reallly? So many things wrong with this...
1. If you have to inform me that you're so "fine that [I] want to tap" you, you're probably not that "fine"
2. Even if you are, I'd rather sign up as a "Psycho F*chin' Jealous B*itch" than associate with someone that narcissistic.
3. In the English language, "Q" is ALWAYS followed by "U". No exceptions (at least, not since Old English went out of style) All "exceptions" are foreign words that have no English equivalent.
4. That name. It made my head hurt with the stupid.

Oh, I also got a friend request from someone with this name:
Livesin Anime-Mangaworld

I understand that (almost) everyone here is an otaku. But she needs a life if she's so into anime/manga that IT'S HER FACEBOOK NAME. Same if she actually lives in a world crafted from anime/manga... that's... just not good.
ok, that's too long i don't like names like that but its really annoying i know sometimes you do that if your afraid of stalkers or such, but if you do that for fun or thinking its cool.....ya i don't like names like that
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:35 pm

My father doesn't understand how hard what I'm doing is and gives me time limit! And keeps telling me that I am only playing in the computer Oh sure it's like we have a library in our house with everything I need... And It's not like I can do 2 scripts, 2 powerpoints, 1 report and 1 dance project with numerous quizzes in 4 hours...
Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:52 am

You know what I hate?
(My Opinion)
.....GilxOz. If your a Fan. please DO NOT read it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:44 pm

@Audria: I dont particularily ship that pairing either^^;;

Hmm.....what really "ticks" me off? Friggen Canada Post going on strike when i have stuff thats supposed to be coming in the mail xD;; like packages that are presents for people that i wont be seeing again for a while (like my AWESOME Japanese teacher! D= )
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:38 pm

^
Ack, that sucks. >n<

I hate it when people in front of you walk extremely slow. It happens all the time in school and sometimes when I'm walking home or to school. Gaaah! Some people don't have all day ya'know~~ xD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Ugh ;A; I totally agree with you on that one! 100%! I generally dodge the traffic in the hallways, so i rarely get caught behind people. but when i do @___@
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:28 pm

^
I try to avoid getting stuck behind people, but I feel awkward trying to squeeze past them so I can walk ahead. XD
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:21 am

^ I feeel your pain.. That's why I like being in front and usually since our teacher walks fast and a few of us can catch up in the front part I was the only boy catching up sometimes with 2 or 3 others and with the other 4 girls...
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:44 am

@ audria
i don't like that shipping either......
i hate it when your walking and somebody is walking at opposite direction then to avoid them you move left but they move left too and then you move right and they move right too! it gets really awkward when that happens
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Audria B-Rabbit wrote:
You know what I hate?
(My Opinion)
.....GilxOz. If your a Fan. please DO NOT read it.

Spoiler:

OMG. Thank you. I hate that couple too. DX!
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:43 am

I think its realy wrong in a way... Im not a fan of Yaoi anyways. I only like the jokey stuff aka Ouran Twins

Anyways what else ticks me off

When you are walking down the street and the people passing in cars are staring at you for no reason
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:16 pm

@Chichiri: I hate it when that happens!!!

I always walk my dogs and people pass by staring at me..OR the one that pisses me off the most is when they scream out the window at me. I don't know what they're saying since I have my iPod on, but when my iPod is on low volume and when they scream at me I just get so scared... Ugh =____=
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:19 pm

I hate it when people in cars randomly scream or beep horn too... I fail to see the point.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:22 am

@Will of the Abyss They must have A LOT of issues -_-

I hate it when it's night and the lights on the car is to bright...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:44 pm

@Demios: Hate it when that happens!

Some people just put their high beam on during the night and it hurts my eyes sooo much. =___=
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:51 pm

I hate it when my hair looks like the product of Cloud's hair, L's hair, Mariazell, and Pet from Edgar and Ellen all having too much to drink. Especially when I'm going to work in 10 minutes... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: