Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.

Go down 
+12
Alice B-Rabbit
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Leah
Mandy Chan
Xerxes Break
The Cheshire Cat
LoneNecromancer
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Ozu Bezarius
Bellamenia
Alice Baskerville
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Demios

Demios

WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:03 am

@Will & Oz awww... poor you:( I sometimes get that and also when my cousin is here everything he does wrong is blamed on me like "He broke it he's young I'm angry at you!" things... I was also young too about 7 or 6 come on I'm also young I ain't old yet not even near puberty... -_-
---------
I hate it when people don't answer properly like the time my classmate asked "Bring tomorrow a can of juice." and I asked "me?' and he replied "no! her her!"..... not my problem if we get 0 since you told it was her... _-_
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:32 pm

@demios
lol, that happens to me a lot...
or when they ask to bring food and say "she will get the food" and i ask her "you mean that girl sitting over there?" and then she says "no!! She, she!! That one!!" .....ok then who the hell is she?
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:00 am

@Ozu xD wow really? then that lucky girl will eat all the food and you get to be blamed...

I hate it when people purposely ruins your food/things and they don't apologize and not even to care....
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:59 pm

@demios
i hate when that happens my friend takes my pencil and breaks it and she never apologies

My....classmate takes my pencil case and hides it as a joke, i stay the whole day bothering other people in my class asking for a pen,pencil,eraser etc.. and then at the end of the day she gives it back and says : "hahahha i took it!!"
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:34 am

@Oz I know I hate that my classmate keeps taking pens from me and doesn't return it and laughs. I almost didn't finish my test since the ink was running out because of them... -.-
Just this day my classmate kicked my gong and it became weird and the sound didn't come out right Sad I worked hard on that improvised gong and he kicked it and he says he didn't see it but shouldn't you becareful on where you step since there are important things on the floor... and I have to place it under my chair and they turned it into a trashcan Sad I hate our new seating arrangement I better move somewhere else.....quick

I hate it when my classmates make fun of me because I can't pronounce the "r" so I'm rhotistic since it turns to "w" well not all but a lot and most of them are kinda ..... dull in mind.... not to brag but my grades are higher than theirs so they don't have anything to brag about and a reason to make fun of other people and looking back they're not handsome or pretty at all.....

Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Hmm when Theres annoying fly in your room. It's buzzing around and buzzing in your ear, Plus no matter how much fly spray you use it won't die!!
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:51 pm

@demios
I almost didn't finish a test too!
awww, hope your gong gets back to working soon
Quickly!! find an empty seat and run to it!!
I get higher grades than my friends, so they torture me and they start kicking me "as a joke" because i got good grades and one of them is a bit.....fat....so she jumps on my back and starts laughing and says "Go horsie, Go!"
i mean what the hell!! what if she breaks my back one day?
@chichiri
I hate mosquitoes, especially when you want to sleep but their bite is itching or they buzz in your ear
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:17 am

I HATE MOSQUITOS TOO. THEY ARE SO ANNOYING AND WHENEVER THEY BITE ME I GET SOOOOOOO MAD. Whenever I see one I HAVE to kill it no matter what. It's not that bad whenever I'm here since where I live is dry, but whenever I go to Japan I get murdered. That's one thing about Japan I don't like. Their mosquitos over there LOVE me. Especially my legs..... T_______T I remember I had 20 bites on both of my legs. IT WAS TERRIBLE. Oh and one time when I was getting a drink from the machine I got bit 5 times. Even though the house is like 3 steps away. T_______________T

WHY CAN'T MOSQUITOS SUCK FAT INSTEAD OF BLOOD?!?!? I mean come on!!! XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:52 am

@Chichiri I feel your pain... they're very annoying that you can't concentrate
@Ozu If she breaks her back SEW HER! You get her off your back(literally) and on the plus side you could get money and stuff Smile
Do you have magic powers or something since a empty chair appeared today O.o
I hope so too....

I kinda hate manual drafting..... no not kinda I really really really REALLY REALLY REALLY REAALLLLLLLYYYYYY HATE DRAFTING..... It makes me angry and what's worse is that I have to give outputs and if I don't I get minus 25% of my grade......
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:09 pm

The riots happening in the UK. Not only London but various parts of England (including my city)! It's scaring a hell lot of people including me! T__T
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Gah, I know it's disgust me! Well I think it has disgusted loads of people. Why would people do something like that? There's been rumours that riots have started In Newcastle. Gah I hope not.
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:53 pm

I heard about Newcastle too, concerned seeing as my GF works in the city and cant walk unaided...
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:28 pm

@demios
I will sew her! xD
Yessss, i have magical powers obi033 I've always wanted them lol
Whenever the teacher gives us a writing assignment the teacher ( she's new) tells us to write a draft and give it to her so she can check it, if we don't we lose 25% of the marks.....I hate writing drafts!! I write my work, revise it, check it, and then submit it, i can't write anything without revising, so i don't have any drafts whenever i write it's always the end result
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:50 pm

@ Manofmystery Oh dear :{
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:11 am

@Ozu I'm jealous of your magic powers :[
I always do that the end result too xD But there is worse than that.... you know the thing that engineers do they have to draw very accurate 3D drawings of things inside and out... well that's what we had to do and it's hard since everything has to be precise x[
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:05 pm

@demios
BE JEALOUSS!!! MUAHAHAH XD
0.0 that looks hard
Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:58 am

Whoaaa. Hello, Guys. Sorry, I haven't been on much. xD
-SCHOOL-

. . . Homework ticks me off. Yep. =-=
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:20 pm

@Audria: Welcome back! XDD

My Chemistry class is starting to tick me off....
=____=
Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Haha. Thanks~~

Homework is killing me!
I have to make 15 pages of a essay, and thats not even alot for them. & School just started! ??

...help me...
:c
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:50 pm

@Alice woah....

School too.... We have 1 movie production, 1 shadow puppet play, 1 play, a song to perform as project, a broadway play (West Wide story) and then a 5 sentence per answer per question sort of book report + an output for an org (just a plan not really going to happen), a creative output and then studying... Gah.... so many things I want Christmas break now! I need to breathe....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: