Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Werid Dreams - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:38 am

@Oz:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO how ironic...I was just watching Saiunkoku clips when you posted this! XDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:40 am

@Gil-

LAWL! XD That's funny.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:42 am

@Oz:

ISN'T IT!? LMAO! XD

Sadly i haven't had any dreams....T.T
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:45 am

@Gil-

Indeed. XD LMAO!

You need to start dreaming then! XD Who knows, maybe you'll have one tonight.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:32 pm

@Oz: Wrong, I didn't have one last night either. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:27 am

@Gil-

Awwwww ): bummer.

-------

I had a dream last night! It scared the crap out of me, but taught me a valuable life lesson of some sort. XD

So I dreamed that I was some where in San Jose with my friend Kaoru-chan and we were cosplaying (I forget who we were cosplaying as) near this huge fountain. Alot of other cosplayers joined us and we had a otaku gathering. After that we went ice skating and all was well until I get a call from my grandpa saying that he needs me to come home right away. I tell my friend I have to leave and she pulls out a black magic spell book and starts chanting (<---something she would actually do). Her chanting gets louder and louder till a black hole comes out of no where and sucks me up! I arrive at my grandpa's house and he says he has to go to the store and get some milk. I go on the computer and check my email till the phone rings. I answer it to hear a deep voice on the other end saying that they've kidnapped my papa and I have to go save him before midnight. I run out onto the streets trying to find a trace of him when my drama teacher appears and starts chasing me. It was really dark and I couldn't see well so I, being the klutz that I am, tripped over my shoe lace thus slamming my face onto the hard pavement. She caught up with me and says she knows the guy who kidnapped my grandpa and that I need to go find him...that's what I've been trying to do woman!! She then gives me a big lecture on how I need to stop running away from problems in my life and I need to face them head on like a woman. Strangely, I took her advice then went through a bunch of obsticals such as dodging gangsters, jumping over fences ect. till I finally find him in a tall office building in a closet. I hear the voice of the kidnapper from behind, not deep like on the phone. It said "Congradulations! You won the game!" And then video game credits started rolling.

And I woke up : p
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:42 am

@Oz:

O____O I think thats the first time your stalkers haven't appeared...
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:49 am

@Gil-

I know! <3 I think they've finally left me! YAHOOOOOO~ *parties*

No guarantee I didn't just jinx it and they're all gonna appear tonight. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:26 am

@Oz:

Yeah prolly. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:07 am

@Gil-

Well they didn't : D yay~

Can't remember last nights dream at all. =3= fuu
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:04 am

i dont know if this is a weird dream but i dreamed about me taking the finals. and we showed our finals dance and i forgot about the dance so i was just standing there...and my dance teacher was staring at me the whole time T_T

i just hope that wont happen tomorrow =P
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:15 am

@Will-

D: Oh noes! Did it happen? (since this was posted like what..three days ago? XD )

------------------------

Holy crappers! I had a dream last night..and I remembered it! I really need to lay off the YGO Abridged for a while, seriously. O_o Oh yeah, and flying Jack is BACK!

So I dreamed it was my birthday and I was at an amusement park with my friend Kaoru-chan. Instead of a gift shop, they had a Borders (<--my fav book store) so we had to stop by. They had lots of anime action figures from pretty much every show I've seen and each one was $141..and since I forgot I can control my dreams, I only had $20. -____-;;

My friend on the other hand who is 'Richie Mc Rich' had lots of cash but decided not to tell me. She goes on a mini shopping spree while I'm left looking at the figures I wanted oh so much knowing I couldn't have them. After a while I go look at some books and pick up a KHR character guide. I thought it would come in handy if I need character references for fanart and stuff so I was happy. Once I buy it, it turns into a completely different book and my friend starts laughing at me and tells me how much of an idiot I am. >___> I'mma get her for that later in real life.

When we leave, that's when everything gets cracky. An escalator appears and I see a bunch of people trying to fight their way onto it so they could see the 'celebrities' that were coming down on it. A bunch of paparazzi appear and flash their cameras. I try pushing my way through the crowd to see who everyone is making such a fuss over. It turns out it's Marik...dressed like Lady Gaga. (I totally blame the 'Leather Pants' vid for this.) The rest of the cast of Yu-Gi-Oh follows behind him and thus seeing Yugi's hair, I just had to ask him how he styles it like that.

I run after them and leave my friend behind some where in the theme park where she gets lost and later meets Aya from Fruits Basket (I don't know what happened to her after that XD ). While I run, I pass a Dance Dance Revolution game and I really wanted to dance. I had to hold myself back from it though and kept on following them. I walk through a door at the end of the hall and see that everyone is gone and I'm at my school. I scream "Brooklyn Rage!!" in vain and slam my head against the wall repeatedly. My school secretary appears and is mad at me for some reason, so she decides to send me to hell. She sends her henchman after me who just happens to be Jack. He picks me up and flies to a black hole in the building and drops me down it. I become unconscious and when I wake up I'm in a strange chair in a tomb. This strange looking thing was holding my foot in it's hand. The creature had a man's body and a praying mantis' head. Long story short it said it was going to tickle my feet for all eternity and I escape and run away from him and back to where I was before I was thrown into hell.

The last part of my dream I was running away from it, Jack, and my school's secretary. Then I woke up. D: wtf? Sorry for the extremely long post, btw.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:18 pm

@Oz: it kinda happened... >_< but i didnt stand there haha XD i just started making up something XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:21 am

I sorta remember last night's dream.

I dreamed I was part of the One Piece crew and we were off somewhere in the ocean when the ship sinks. Then everyone started doing water aerobics and interpretive dance while the ship sank. Later I was in a rose maze being chased by Grell Sutcliffe and his chainsaw.

D: Not fun.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:56 pm

@Oz:

LAWL last night I watched a DGM eppy where everyone was on a sinking ship! xDDD
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:16 am

I had a dream where I had a big sister with long black hair, and I connected PokeWalkers with some rich guy that looked like Eiji-Ouji from TWEWY. And I was crawling up a hill with my brother and we had to go through a maze of black dogs with garden hoses. AND there was some town that looked where Gil lived in PH, but somehow there was a giant hi-tech mall.

I've been to that mall in my dreams before, and it was at night and there was like a giant dinosaur museam right next door. Then a giant dino skeleton was chasing me and my family as we were driving away.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:48 pm

@Emily-

A giant dino skeleton? D: Kinda remind's me of Break's (the memeber) dreams of being chased by a T-Rex. XD

-------------

Wow, I actually had a dream last night! It didn't make much sense though..

I dreamed my church went on a trip to Japan and we were at a Yuya Matsushita concert (in my dreams -shot- ). I got there a little late just as he was singing Nagai Ga Kanau Nara and I realized everyone had a copy of his first album (that came out today actually. XD ). My mom hands me hers and just as she does, some one carries Yuya off the stage and kidnaps him, only leaving his adorable Mickey Mouse shoes behind. Ren from Jigoku Shoujo appears and tells me I need to find some one in fancy clothes in order to save Yuya. I go look around only to find that I'm not in Japan, but Monterey. I point to random people and ask Ren if that's the person he was talking about and he shakes his head and sighs at every person I point at. I got frustrated so I decided to take a break and run off some where for a while so he can find the person on his own. I walk into a building and I see two Reese's peanut butter cups on the floor. One was dark chocolate and one was white chocolate. I was really hungry so I picked them up and took a bite out of each. A bright light flashes through the room and Izaya and Shizou appear, both of them missing an arm. This time Shizou was God and Izaya was the Devil and they got in this epic battle by kicking each other and head-butting. It was kinda getting scary since they were talking about the winner taking my soul and all that so I left. I went back to the concert grounds and looked around for my cd since I left it behind when all this commotion started. I see my pillow case on one of the seats so I look through it and find a dead koi fish!! I started screaming and threw it to the ground not caring about the outcome of my cd since I was grossed out. The last thing I remember is that Ren said something really perverted to my mom about me and she said "Stay away from Sailor Neptune!" and I woke up with my hand in my mouth and my dog licking my foot. O_o
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:47 pm

You found a dead Koi fish? This must be a sign or something...
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:22 pm

@Emily-

A sign that the koi fish population will become extinct and leave me alone? cute That would be nice.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am

i had a dream where i woke up sucking on extremities.

I was wandering around, then Vincent (member) started telling me to clean the house. we were standing in the middle of a foresty thing. so i cleaned it all up, and after I vacuumed, I found that it was actually just a really big room that hadn't been cleaned in FOREVER. so I was like... ok... and then Vincent told me to make dinner, but she didn't like it, so i went into an emo corner for the rest f the dream.

I woke up sucking on my toe. I was a touch grossed out, so i had to brush my teeth for like half an hour. thankfully I'd washed my feet right before bed, though, so it wasn't SO bad.

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:35 am

@Oz:

...Wow I haven't seen Ren appear in your dreams in awhile. xD

LMFAO @ Izaya and Shizou! Damn I was hoping Izaya would remain "God" this time. xD

(But oh well I say let the Devil win. I will sell my soul to the devil if Izaya is the devil. -shot- xD)

.....Ah Ren is back to being his pervy narssist self. xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:11 am

gahhh i remembered my dream last night!!!
(forgot it this morning)
=P

anyways....i was hostage.....and i almost got shot......very unpleasant....my mom woke me up to bother me about the dogs (thank god!!)
ugh whenever i watch some anime or just think about something like being outside and playing with my dogs, in my dreams im doing that...again... -_-
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:38 pm

i just started doing things today since waking up.

I don't remember much about the plot of my dream except that it was insanely filthy (and I was not part of the sexytimes T-T) and that my roommate and Belarus (APH) were doing a weird twincest/selfcest/yuri times thing together. It also featured one of the Lemon Angels and a duck tangoing. I was really grossed out by RoomiexBelarus, and annoyed by my 5 am alarm then i noticed that i was naked and cold, so I got over it.

I don't know why i was naked, but i'm pretty sure that the naked thing had to do with the cold thing.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:19 pm

@Gil-

I'm not sure I'd trust Izaya with my soul..or Shizuo for that matter. XD

@Will-

Eeeek! O_o I think your dream had influence on mine last night.

@Cheshire-

You should tell your roommate about that dream and see how she reacts lol XD

------------

Last night's dream was so scary! wahz I think I have the creepy Hetalia slideshows I watched last night and Will's dream to blame.

So I dreamed I was in my school's parking lot and I see a big bus drive by and pull over. A bunch of soldiers followed by Russia and Germany come out and surround me. Then Russia said, "Become one with Mother Russia,da? Your choice.". I didn't wanna find out what would happen if I said no, but I certainly didn't wanna say yes so I started running down the street. An entire army is chasing behind me and eventually Germany picks me up and hauls me into the bus (since when are him and Russia working together?). Russia tells me that since I said no, I have to go to some sort of camp while he goes and takes over the rest of the countries and that he'll come back to see if I'll change my mind. Well, on the bus everyone treated me horribly and I was forced to sleep in an unsanitary bathroom with an old hermit looking guy who had a Polish accent and a deformed hand. The bus pulls over and we're at my school again after days of traveling. Bakura appears so I shove him in the bus in my place and make a run for it (poor guy..but it had to be done XD ). I find my teachers and tell them I've been kidnapped by Germany and that I need them to call my mom to get me out of here or call the police, but they think what he's doing is completely fine and refuse to help. For a while I'm running around screaming "Help! I've been kidnapped!" yet no one comes to my aid. Eventually I run to the back of the school and I see chocolate cake and other sweets growing off the trees, so I stay there and pig out for a while. Italy appears and says everyone's trying to find me and that Russia has officially taken over the world with the help of the Oompa Loompas and my friend Snow (<--Gil on here.). The rest of the dream I'm running away along with Italy and in the end Bakura shoots me.

dead Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:46 pm

@Oz: wahhhhhh soooo scary!!!!!! nani!!
sorry bout my dream effecting your dreams >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next